All Comments on 'Anonymous Encounter'

by RossDaniels

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lily_annlily_annalmost 16 years ago
so hot..

You know how much I love this story already. It was so perfect the other night when I just needed something short and sweet to get me going.

DawnJDawnJalmost 16 years ago
Lust...

...is wonderful, isn't it?

duddle146duddle146almost 16 years ago
Well done!

Hi Ross,

Just a note to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your little story. I found it tight and compact, you moved through it quickly, but still manage to delivere the money shot.

Look forward to reading more of you.

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenover 15 years ago
Hmmm....

Deliciously anonymous and wanton... I agree, the only thing that could make it better would be someone there to watch them... nicely written, as always.

TeriGirl1983TeriGirl1983almost 15 years ago
Woof!

Rang my bell, pressed my buzzer. I felt like it was written just for me. Thanks!

andoverblondeandoverblondeover 14 years ago
passion

ross

i found this story to be wonderfully written and quite moving. thank you for sharing it with the world.

yours, sandy

SharingDawnSharingDawnabout 14 years ago
power

i loved the way you captured the power of the moment

LadylitoLadylitoover 13 years ago

Loved, loved, loved this story. No character buildup was necessary for me. Tonight I was the woman in this story! Thank you!

EllaLaJefaEllaLaJefaover 13 years ago
Hey Ross

This was HOT! The urgent, fast, needy sex always has a place in my fantasies! Very sexy especially all the kissing...that always does it for me and so many stories don't focus on that as much as I would like!

Good job! I am glad I stopped by.

Linda_LeeLinda_Leeover 13 years ago
Worked for me :)

Loved it!

After the awesome feedback you gave me on my story, I had to read some of yours! And wow! This is the first one I've read, but what can I say... it was HOT, it was NAUGHTY, but there was still a certain tenderness in there and just the right amount of foreplay to build up the anticipation. Loved how you went down on her afterwards! (That's the bit that really did it for me btw - sooooooo hot!) The random anonymity of it was very powerful too; even the most respectable of us feels the urge to let out hair down (and our mother's down!) every once in a while. Excellently written Ross, well done 5/5 from me :)

Hugs,

Linda_Lee :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kucooziekucooziealmost 13 years ago
Hot casual sex

Love the arousing descriptions you use--really painting pictures with your phrases. Very hot pictures, I might add. Love your stories and your poems because you include lots of detail, and yet it is easy to fill in the voids with my imagination.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
mmmmmmmm...

To be taken from behind in a semi-public place....mmmmmmmmm!

To just close your eyes, lean your head back and just...feel!

juci_lucijuci_lucialmost 13 years ago
MMMMMMM!!!

I'm all a tingle thinking about sex in a public place and not even knowing their name! as always your writing is so hot that I can picture myself being right there in the alley!

luci xxx

hotdamnazgirlhotdamnazgirlover 12 years ago
Very hot

Love your writing . . . enough detail to set the scene and enough connection to make the sex emotionally and physically fullfilling. While I have never fantasized about being taken in a public place by a willing stranger, this story made me wonder if I need to be more open to something like that :-).

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Holy mackeral ! Hotter than HELL !

Sheesh ! You can really write an amazingly erotic short story. I'm throbbing myself right now, having just walked out of the alley with those two horny people. Wow, that was intense. Again, you amaze me with your exciting writing. Few people have the skills to describe sexual engagements as thoroughly and full of passion as you have here. I'm exhausted just thinking about what they did to each other. Well done. A 5 easily. Please write some more !! 😊

Fifty41Fifty415 days ago

Nice..I'm throbing thank you..out back at work grabbing some fresh air and read this tale.5 baby.tskes a bit to turn me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous