Another 'Alba' Story: the Premier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Alba took a breath and started rising and sinking, working her hips back and forth as she trust, his familiar cock feeling incredible filling her out. She spread her legs and pushed her shoulders to his chest and gripped his knees and kept on thrusting; working her pussy as best she could. He wrapped his hands around her flat tummy and spread his leg, driving his waist up into her humping her and matching the pace she had set. The sizeable study was silent except for the sound of heavy breathing and slapping together of hot sweating flesh, as he and Jessica Alba again fucked with vigor and vim.

Jessica turned her head to him and kissed him between thrusts. He held her chin to steady her a bit, sliding his tongue into her mouth and feeling her lustfully reciprocate. While making out, she continued to slowly work her soft pussy up and down his cock, clenching and gripping it divinely.

He sat up and rubbed her clit and started thrusting a bit faster working to stimulate himself, then he got up with Jessica and pushed her over the oak office desk, her tits squashed atop the cold wood. He got behind, her, dick still snuggly inside her and started driving into her as fast as he could. Alba grit her teeth as his thighs slammed into hers over and over and over again. The way her buttocks rippled with each powerful thrust drove him crazy with lust, and before long his balls were aching. His thrusts became more and more erratic, and Jessica felt him pulse inside her, her perfect pussy narrowing in anticipation as within two more strokes he froze and gushed inside her, pumping his thick white seed deep into her eager body...

The both held still over the desk spent for about a minute before he stepped back and slid out of Jessica who stood up panting heavily and turned to him wrapping her arms around his neck, 'sorry for interrupting the party.'

All he could do was grin in appreciation.

'You damn well better be sorry,' Rosario said, deciding to speak up, 'I wasn't done with him.'

Jessica stepped away from him and looked down at his semi-erect dick (now slick with both her and Rosario's mingled pussy loob), 'He looks all hosed out, we're gonna have to give him a few minutes to recuperate.'

'Fine by me, but we gonna have to pass the time somehow,' Rosario said with a sultry smile that had his cock already swelling up, 'it's been a while since someone went down on me.'

He looked at her and took full advantage of the request as he stepped up to Rosario and lay down between her legs, she looked down at him smiling, then sat straight down on his face, her pussy placed delicately on his lips. He reached up and gripped her hips to steady her as he began licking and lashing at her sweet sex, Rosario immediately twitching and moaning at the sheer feeling.

A muffled groan left his lips as he felt a sloppy sensation around his dick, and he left off his cunning endeavors with Rosario Dawson to put chin to chest to look down his own body to see the heavenly sight of Jessica Alba down on all fours giving him a blow job. She firmly gripped the base of his cock and stroked it as she pivoted her head up and down noisily sucking him off expertly. He meantime, went back to pleasing Rosario (who gave an impatient groan waiting on him), and now used two of his fingers to pry her cunt open so he could stick his tongue inside her. He kept this up for a little while then stuck the middle finger of his left hand deep in her curling it in a way that made her jump.

All the while Jessica had his dick rock hard again as she sucked hard building up saliva and gliding her lips up and down his length with her sultry Prowers. She got up and held his dick steady as she straddled him on the plush carpet, then gently guided him back inside herself not stopping till he was all the way in. She smiled as he groaned then started effortlessly thrusting up and down working her hips back and forth as she worked his hard cock.

Rosario was finding it hard to sit on his face the way she was squirming, and reaching forward to stop herself from toppling over she gripped one of Jessica's tits. Alba jumped with shock, sinking down on his cock. Liking the feel, Rosario reached out a groped both Jessica's tits, and after finding her balance started kneading and molesting them, simultaneously grinding her pussy onto his mouth. Jessica moaned in approval and started riding his cock again, slowly thrusting up and down enjoying every little sensation that was running through her sensual body.

'I want to fuck him,' Rosario told her friend.

Jessica opened her eyes and smiled, and then she got off him. Rosario shuffled down, back to him, squatting over his thighs and gripped his dick. She carefully aimed it and eased her waist down gritting as he slid back into her needy pussy. She wasted no time, balancing herself she started thrusting her waist up and down. Wanting to help her friend, Jessica knelt over his knees and held onto Rosario's shoulders and she, Rosario, panted and fucked as best she could with him gripping her round ass and slamming it up and down on his pelvis. Jessica's hand went further down and she started rubbing Rosario's clit. She twitched and yelped, but Alba shut her mouth by kissing her full on her lips. Their mouths clashed together, their tongues dueling as they French kissed there right before him. He nearly blew right there with how hot it was... but Rosario was the first to go...

Her eyes disappeared into her skull as her body twitched and tensed. He thrust into her as her pussy tightened around his cock, and drenched it as she lost herself in her ferocious climax. She gave a few more awkward thrusts before collapsing on the carpet next to him out of breath...

'Fuck, that was hot,' Jessica said looking down at Rosario's glistening, naked form.

'Eh-huh,' was her elated reply.

Jessica Alba crawled back on top of him and helped herself back on his cock. She pla ced both hands flat on his abdomen and ground her hips back and forth, thrusting into him energetically. Her gleaming eyes were focused on his as she fucked him without let up, working her swollen sex up and down.

'Holly shit,' he groaned, feeling his balls numb and ache.

'Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, nnngh.. eh, fuckme,' Jessica moaned and huffed as she sat up and bounced up and down.

He groped her firm ass and squeezed her cheeks then spread them wide as he tried to thump into her. Alba fell forward, tits squashed against his chest as she kept right on thrusting, digging her fingers into the carpet and pinching her toes as the blissful feeling swept over her.

She shut her eyes, engulfing his entire dick as she came, her pussy clenching and gripping around his girth as she wet it with her excretions. Freezing as she tensed and twitched, her anus, pelvis, and pussy stiffened momentarily and as she regained her senses she started grinding and thrusting again. Her sex squelched with all the moisture and she soaked his dick as her vagina slid up and down it. She was completely focused on his hard dick that filled her so completely; all she wanted was to pleasure him, to thank him for make her feel like a goddess. She moved slowly, sensually, gliding her sweaty sex up the length of his dick and then sinking all the way down, doing it over and over again, torturing him with sexually agony.

His dick pulsed inside her, is scrotum ached as his load built rapidly. Her pussy gripped so tightly round his member, wet-nursing it, tingle every little nerve ending.

'Cum for me.. cumformecumformecumforme..' she whispered over and over again in his ear, now delirious with ecstasy.

He groaned out loud and gripped her ass tighter forcing her to stop moving then he pushed his hips up, driving deep into her and again ejaculated his load in her wanting sex...

...For a few minutes the trio lay motionless on the floor enjoying the release of endorphins that were humming through their sweat slick bodies...

Rosario was the first to move, 'We better get back to that party before we're missed.'

'You guys will be, I won't,' was his reply.

Jessica and Rosario laughed out loud. They all got dressed and left the study sneaking back down to the party and running smack into Mark Walberg...

'Where the fuck'd you guys come from,' Mark asked curiously seeing people sneaking around his pad.

He, Rosario, and Jessica looked at one another...

'Really Mark, a Lady never kisses and tells,' Rosario winked, then took Jessica's hand and walked on past him.

Mark was flabbergasted as he looked at him; he just shrugged, 'Mr. Walberg I'm a huge fan,' he said.

With that he walked past Mark and followed the girls who had gone outside.

He found Jessica by her limo, 'thanks for the nights events, but I think I'm gonna head home, it was really nice seeing you again.'

And again; without another word Jessica shut the door and the car pulled away. He looked around and it seemed Rosario Dawson had called it night as well...

He gave a content sigh, then spun on his heel and walked to his car with a little skip in his step.

THE END

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12