All Comments on 'Another Fantasy Fullfilled'

by Silverman1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
huh? they are not married

i thot that SOMEONE in a loving wives tale would be married.

she doesn't seem married to either guy, and neither seems married either. this is the wrong catagory, should have been interracial or something.

Silverman1Silverman1over 17 years agoAuthor
Reply.

I will try to remember to post their wedding certificate next time if that gets you off more.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Good story

I wish it was longer.

Silverman, Don't you love a reader that bases his whole grade on whether you have put the story in a catagory he/she feels is correct? Just something you have to put up with if you want to write on this site.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
you can be snotty if you like,

but that doesn't change the fact that the categories exist to guide readers. Some readers are interested in sexual activity involving married couples, but not affairs among single people, or for that matter interracial sex.

Those readers, like me, might have skipped this story had it been in the (apparently) most correct category. You can make coy remarks about marriage licenses, but the couple in this story don't seem to be married and don't seem to live together--therefore the story doesn't read at all like one involving a married couple.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just A Bit of Brit Humor eh Matie

They failed to understand that he was married to the black cock which is duckie and ok so each can watch the other cuck themselves and each other then jackoff.

Say mon who's the bitch married 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To make 'Bazz' happy

Silverman:

It doesn't matter in which category you would choose to put this story, I would rate it as I did above.

Actually, there might not be a category which would best describe this story unless one was implemented and labeled "shit bin."

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
What

What was the point of this barely legible nonsense? Just some random garbage to bring more lame ir to LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous