All Comments on 'ANR Ch. 05'

by CSK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a great story.

Awesome. One of my biggest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Emetic

I would have vomited

jbilovejbiloveabout 11 years ago
Idiots

I loved the story and have had the experience myself of sucking cocks while girlfriends watched.

For the idiots who don't like the gay parts, I say just get a fucking life. You knew from the very first that this was going to involve men having sex with men. So, if you didn't want to read it, then why the crap did you read it? By the way, did your teeny little dick get hard reading the whole thing?

I know that you like stories where there is bisexuality among women and even FFM stories. So, I guess that it is hot for women to have bisexual experiences -- just not hot for men to have bisexual experiences.

I served 7 years in the Marine Corps, did two tours in Vietnam, was awarded the Bronze Star and received 3 Purple Hearts. I am a very masculine and muscular man and I have no questions about my sexuality. But, I discovered early in my teens that I was quite interested in sex between men. For me, though, I went ahead and experienced the whole thing.

So, from my frame of beliefs, experiencing bisexuality is one of the best options that I have ever chosen.

And, I have to add this. This is not a "gay" story; it is a story about bisexuality.

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 10 years ago

I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Wow yet another amazing story.

Keep them coming all are brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice juicy blowjob

Loved coming on his cock first, eating both cumloads, especially feeding him the cum last!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really are an awesome writer of this genre and your descriptions fit my irl experiences to a tee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous