All Comments on 'Antarctica'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Weak male character

Completely weak.

When is the next installment when he eats his 'friend's' cum out of his 'wife'.

What a 'winner'.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Ok

OK tale of betrayal but hubby could have gotten more out of this, affair of his own, make them both explain why they didnt come clean so he could have been sampling mimi, etc. The friend could indeed move away, fuckem! She can bloody well differentiate between ordinary sex and the lover boys, how could he ever compete if she doesnt let him know what she wants?? Or, poison them both.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
what a...

sorry individual... what is it about you British? You used to rule the world and now you can't even run your own house? Where's the backbone that once conquered the globe? Kick her sorry ass out. How can a real man share his wife?

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Too many wimps in this story

Sent the wife to a shrink, this is not love but extreme selfishness! About him, I think the Antarctis has left a flaw in his brain. Or did he get it by meeting Rob, the other wimp?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I'm starting to warm up to this 'Antarctica' Author

Ever watch those Jane Goodall documentarys / books tracking chimpanzee tribes for literally decades? One of the overriding lessons is that these animals have a code of sorts , there will be levels of dominance established & nature will be not denied.

U.K. Researcher transposes the monkeys to humans & begins to weave his sordid tale. His narrators are always male, " civilized to a fault" , classic beta nice guys. They have intelligence that serves them well in civilization but not so much when circumstances get primal .

These swell guys may imagine physical retaliation but inevitably shrink back at crucial moment. So it goes. The hostile commentary amuses me. " They probably have empathy for the narrator & are outraged at the dismal outcome . I do too actually but a very distant variant of the feeling .

Its akin to when a pack of wolves take down a aging elk . It's a shame but nature will not be denied . UK Researcher's stories are object lessons to maintain both vigilance and strength in multiple facets of life both civilized & primal. Five stars reluctantly awarded forthwith . The ' nice guy ' in me abhors your endings with many other of the commentators - the student in me asks ' how can this be avoided' ?

tastesgreattastesgreatover 12 years ago
He should

have dumped them both!!! What kind of a friend would chase after another man's wife? And what kind of a wife would allow it to happen. They are both trash...

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Lordslam the reason most of the comments are like that is

in the states men aren't like that. if it's theirs it theirs. one motto men live by is bro's before hoes. and the most important rule is you bro's wife is off limits. in the UK it seems that men just put up with a slut wife like it's the norm.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
but to me it seem like the husband is a WACC

his wife was a slut to start with and the husband is so much of a cuckold it's unbelieveable. How can the husband even consider himself a husband. And why won't the slut want to keep on seeing Jeff. Next he'll be holding Jeff dick when he is ready to pee. but it typical of this write. 3 stars, just because he has the balls to write this stuff.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
@ huedog

First I will start by thanking you for your civility in addressing my comment that differed with your in some very tangible ways. In other ways though we are probably of one mind , especially in terms of the ending where the narrator is bound by his word to share his wife with his ex-best friend . To you & me both , this would be a form of Purgatory .

You expressed the saying 'bros before hos' as cliches go this is one of the more useful ones- life would be chaos if friends , co-workers and close male relatives hit on my/ your woman in the hopes of getting lucky with no more compunction then we rub a coin across a scratch off lotto ticket.

There's another cliche " all's fair in love & war". My point being you cannot apply cliched blindly but apply them to circumstances where they actually fit .

These are the circumstances of combined bad luck & bad judgement ( though with the best of intentions) that UK researcher set up in his story that leave narrator in his pitiful ending plight. The author has a twisted genius for this plausible set-up.

1) narrator marries a beautiful woman with a very healthy libido . The law of nature that applies here is that beautiful women always will attract unscrupulous lotharios . Another law is all women will have moments of weakness where they are especially vulnerable to said lotharios.

2) due to bad luck with economic downturn and bad judgement in counting on beautiful wife to have a good job so they can live in house they can't afford on one paycheck, the narrator ( who is a nice guy but is a pittle staid)leaves for the north for a yeay & trusts his beautiful sex living wife with ' Player ' best friend. ( I would have sold house at loss & moved to cheaper digs.) The narrator basically unknowingly chose house over wife .

3) you put a player in charge for one year of beautiful, frustrated woman - the results are predicable . Bad judgement from narrator.The Bros b4 Hoes truism will wear out in face of prolonged daily temptation. Don't get mad at me or author . This is just nature taking it's course. If you have to put a man in charge of checking in with wife... It's a bad idea to choose a guy with more '' game " then you .

Wrapping this up - let's agree this is a provocative story that evokes a visceral reaction- my main point is this is a learning story and if you want to avoid the narrator's fate : stay clear of the pitfalls listed above. Actually there are more traps but the whirligig of time calls me away. Thx to Huedog & UK Researcher for making me ' think that I think '.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
I attended a funeral for a friend recently.

urn,

She cheated on him three years ago. She left a 5 mo. weaned son behind. He died three years ago. My friend will raise his son alone.

His solution. I agreed.

Alan, had no spine or self respect. Jeff and Shelly, had no morals. Should not be breeding. European thinking or American either/or, no choice?

x

CyFrogCyFrogover 12 years ago
Thanks but no thanks

Thank you for the story but I really would have preferred to see him leave her. Maybe go on another trip to Antarctica. I just can't accept him deciding to share. She gets all of him but he only gets most of her. If she is willing to cheat with Jeff there is a possibility she will either leave with him or cheat with someone else.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
No surprise.

Well, of course the story was set from the start when we learned of Jeff's past. Our hero should have known full well what he was asking of Jeff. Jeff certainly knew. Wifey was also no surprise, given her answer to his question about the first date.

Some form of clever resolution was expected, given all this predictable setup. Alas, all we get is long-suffering hubby dooming himself to a worthless marriage. Bringing a child into this mess was a nasty note.

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 12 years ago
Yours is a true sickness writer

Your countrymen are ashamed of you, your parents wished that you had turned out more human, and your coworkers,neighbors and extended family dispise you for your sick subhuman strong repeditive need for male humiliation and self disrespect.<P>

One wonders how you can live from day to day without anything humanly normal to look forward to.<P>

It is also clear that you write for any kind of attention you can dredge up.<P>

How sickly sad for you that your talent will never be looked forward to by 99.9% of readers.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
What a Disappointment

He shows character and the ability to abstain out of love and loyalty to his wife.

She goes out dressed like a slut and is very definitely going to get laid and good old Jeff took over.

She levels all the love, sex drive, thrill and need for Jeff on him and actually wants him to agree to sharing.???

Writer, you wrote and described him as an honest loyal man? This guy would hurt like hell but he would leave her. He might be civil about it but he would leave and guess what - she would end up being just fine with it...she could fuck the grease ball when Jeff couldn't give her enough.

Started as a good story and got disgusting. Wait - did she hypnotize him when he got back and program him into a submissive character?

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Disgusting!

Obviously living down to the stereotypical English cuck.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STILL A CUCK

but now a wimp and possibly not a father. Off to the DNA LAB..TK U MLJ LV NV

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerover 12 years ago
Antarctica

I have been to Antarctica several times and I congratulate you on getting your facts right. I have been to several stations including the Amundsen/Scott South Pole Station. I visited the British Station at Port Lockroy by sailboat. You have either been to Antactica yourself or have done some good research.

Personally I would have been happier if Toby had taken a baseball bat to Jeff's head or nuts (like in "Irresistible Impulse") but I understand that an author writes his own story.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Thought Provoking

Also horrifying. Adding a child to that mess was the last thing that I considered. Sure it may have been done that way in the nineteenth century but people are not so socially restrained today. Personally I would not have gotten her pregnant,and would have divorced her. Though if my wife had run into this situation I would expect someone to get shot...

She is very old-fashioned.

KingReyKingReyover 12 years ago
My Compliments

On a superbly written story. Though not nearly as erotic as "South Seas", I did find myself engrossed and found the last sentence to be worth the entire read. Thank you.

P.S. Your description of Mimi's ass was...perfect.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****

Very good story but the ending was too abrupt or it ended too soon. So, I only gave it 4 stars.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Fine writing

I enjoyed this all the way through, even though I kept hoping the hard-on part of it would come soon. But it was so well written I wasn't the least disappointed.

user110user110about 12 years ago

yes, the ending is too abrupt.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. Not my thing sharing a wife but it was no problem for me in the story

You are an excellent writer

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
"You can't be serious"

Ha ha, is Shelly married to John McEnroe?

I agree with the other two comments that this story - as well as many of your others - ended too abruptly

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
This is not love

I'm sorry. This is NOT love. I understand that some couples mutually enjoy the wife going out and getting some strange on the side. Both of them get pleasure out of the deal. But if the cheating is just for the pleasure of one spouse, it is selfishness. Love is not selfish. And for him to simply allow it is stupid. This story stops before the real story begins. The real story is where it starts going downhill. She begins to spend more time with the friend than her husband. She stops having sex with her husband and eventually begins to have "loving" feelings for the friend. Because she is spending more time with the friend than the husband, she falls more in love with him. Pretty soon her marriage is nothing more than a technicality. This story practically writes itself. They will be divorced in 5 years, and that's being generous.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Agree with javmor79

Not love .... The wife is a slut who cannot be trusted .... Sorry I just don't understand this ..... And best friend Jeff should have a baseball bat taken to his gonads!

Then let Shelley be with Jeff !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Later Gator.

After reading this story and then some of the comments that were made. I feel that there should be at least one more chapter to or even more. True, leaving this story with this ending, was to let the readers come up with their own ending. It still leaves me feeling that this is incomplete. And before others start making too many comments, they should be putting themselves in that situation and see how they feel. Been there, done that. The worst issue was that they created an emotional bond. Later Gator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
kerbsidekick

another live in cuckold , I love you but still want to fuck your best friend.Who does this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
real ending

the kid turned out to be jef's and the husband killed them all at night and stabbed himself the police never knew he was behind it later on he won the lottery and married a 19 yearold school dropout looking like selena gomez and had there own kids

cheating bitch deserved to die slow and painful but befor that she should get gangraped by aids patients and as ending a sick horse with his cock fully inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

cvucky cucky cucky crying spinless loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's it?

Technically written well, but you took us down a hallway that branched into two corridors, and then left us standing there. I guess that hubby will just have to keep that stiff upper lip and let wifey and former friend screw him over for the rest of his life. What about the kid, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The author is obsessed with semen

Other men's of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold

What an idiot. She'll cheat with Jeff anytime the occasion arises. One a cheater, always a cheater. He's still a cuckold by any other name.

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Not Believable

Tell me what sane person would agree to allow there partner to fuck other people while they sit at home waiting? This story is just wannabe cuckold fantasy bullshit 2⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disgusting and forgetable

write ky ads thats where your talent lies. unfaithful slut and a willing cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This guy really thinks married men are all wimps to be walked on

Amazing to me that you can face any married man and think they are just to be walked on sexually. You must really hate married men

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Where there's a will, there's a way

No DNA test for paternity? Without it, this would never have worked, even for a semi-willing cuckold. The bitch would have gone out of her way to ensure that her continous-orgasm lover was the father.

StiixxStiixxover 6 years ago
Good read....

Right until the end.

His best friends admisdion of the desire of his wife , sorry.... our hero loses her going down this road.

Yes his friend "saved her" from thugs... but to do so for his own purposes, he admitted there would be more ovcurances after the first time ... but to actually move in, live with his wife ???

You've made the Hero look like a wimp with no balls what so ever, his wife look like a whore , and his friend a skeet.

But all fuck as one big happy disfunctional family in the end so to speak .

You think the fact the baby isn't his friends will stop what he ultimately wants?

It was a well written story, just can't agree on outcome .

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing finish

I enjoyed the story right up to the abrupt "finish" that really wasn't a finish at all

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Argh!

Jeff should just be disappeared. He should have dumped Shelley instead of having a baby with her. She will abuse him for the rest of his life. They are evil people and he is a wimp. Such frustrating garbage!

FD45FD45almost 6 years ago
Here is the failure of all these stories

People can and do sublimate their sexual impulses for weeks, months, and yes, even DECADES.

So it isn't that she CAN'T do it. It is that she doesn't want to.

This makes all these stories ring hollow. After all, her HUSBAND did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

ENDING ??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Antarctica

Very nice although there wasn't a lot of sex described but there was a deep exploration of feelings. Much different from some of the other submissions I've read here. Thanks again and if here is another chapter to this saga know it will be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story. It needs though to be continued. Getting into the deeper feelings each had made I special. I can see were this could develop into a loving 3 way marriage or at least continued on a regular basis and have the friendship continue too.

Keep writing

BethAndBobJ@Yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why is it that the side guy is always better in bed?

He could have just been different, but she went out of her way, several times, to tell her husband he was better.

Of course Jeff won’t be celibate for the 13 days between trysts with Shelley, so there will always be a concern that he’ll introduce a surprise something into the agreement. Could take months or even years, but since he’ll be promiscuous the odds greatly increase.

RR

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
What an awful story.

"I had decided that they were both honourable..." Based on what? She was a cheat and he betrayed a friend. I cannot see any reason to stay with her and then he has a kid with her? He's nuts! He just signed away his life tied to a cheat. What a stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this loser every story ending like a wimp

shame of you loser wimp crap writer. . . disgusting Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God help their child. She lost the genetic lottery, born to an undisciplined whore and a clueless wimp. His wife can't wait to fuck Jeff after A Year apart. That's not Just Sex. He deserves the next child not being his.

Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just a story of a cuck and whorewife on ice. Just uk’s usual shit story.

JohnfergieJohnfergieover 2 years ago

It was a good story until the cuck came out and decided to share his wife. Ill never understand you pathetic cowards who share your wife. He should have just divorced the slut and moved on with his life. 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What a way to ruin a story

Have to say this was good til this cuckold crap came in . Then it was absolutely garbage you must be nuts to ruin what could have been a great story. But then again people that write about cuckold stories are apparently have got so low Self-esteem in themselves that you’ll never become a proper “man” . So I say to you why did you have to ruin a good story. Are you hen pecked or something be a man for once and write a great BTB story. You do show great talent but this kind of crap will ruin you . So please grow a backbone and show what you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the Country of Prince Charles, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, Boris Johnson & Co.

The Lords of cuckolds.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

What kind of friend and wife do that. He makes the sacrifice and they'd this. I don't see how he would agree to this and why he would want to be friends with someone who so easily broke his trust. I don't see why so many UK based stories are of cuckholding. I guess its a bigger deal there than the US. Good story until he agreed to this. Divorce the bitch and go find Mimi.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Yet

Yet more crap.Is the author a cuckold?.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

What a limp dick wanker flush the bitch and cut your losses. The author seems to have cucold issues should see a shrink I will never read another of his stories.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

Terrible story! I wish he grew a set of balls and gave them both the boot!

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

That's it??? That's the ending??? Come on. Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One slut with two asshole wimps makes a terrible story.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Lousy Femdom agitprop story, no insight, no characterization, no ending, no style. Waste of time for me.

Womanlover60Womanlover606 months ago

This sucks. It just stopped!! Sorry I read it

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

No respect for anyone in this story

NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

What a crock of BS…. RAAC all the way!!! When you write crap like this at least post a warning at the outset so the bulk of us readers won’t waste our time!!!

As has become quite the usual for today’s LW writers the MC is another slow witted limp wrist cuckhold!! He loves a cheating wife but is unable to pick his balls up off the floor, put on his big boy pants and kick her out to go live with his backstabbing ex-best friend!! Yeah, so it hurts but the best cure is still to get off his ass and find another one to help relieve “the pain”!! There are plenty of fish in the sea!!

Also when negotiating with the (should be) ex-wife and (should be) ex-best friend he should have demanded a hall pass to go get comfort from a new friend with benefits? What is good for one should be good for the other!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous