All Comments on 'Anything Ch. 02'

by Carole_n_Nice

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
No critical comment from me

Dark, blackmailing and excruciatingly good.

I'm waiting to see how they get brought down when you finally finish..hint !

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
I have truly enjoyed

all of your stories. They never seemed rushed and hurried to get to the end. You have a talent for telling story in a way people that have real life experiences can picture it all. Keep up the good work.

Combat323Combat323over 9 years ago
I Started to comment on this story.

Carole_n_Nice: You have a lot of starting or started in this story. I typed "start" into the find box on my browser and it showed 20 instances on this page alone. It's rather distracting,

as an example:

-- I felt the "Young Master" behind me starting to ejaculate by the time he did his fifth stroke. His cock swelling and spitting cum deep inside me as pimple boy kept fucking my face. (the -ing verbs also turn this into an incomplete sentence)

could be something like:

-- "Young Master" behind me ejaculated on his fifth stroke, his cock swelling and spitting cum deep inside me....

or ( getting rid of some more -ing verbs, of which I counted 57 on this page):

-- Five strokes in, I felt the young master's cock swell and spit hot come inside me while pimple boy continued to fuck my face.

When I read the story description, I expected to find a bunch of angry anonymous comments aimed at the subject matter, the main character, and the author. I guess that will come during that crowd's post-masturbatory guilt phase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it going

It's a good story so please continue

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
good story

So far I have enjoyed both parts. You are developing the plot with lots of variety. Looking forward to more. I like the range of emotions your main character has, it makes her so believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked both chapters!

Great story so far. I can see more drama and background being hinted at that will be food for explanations in future installments. She now owes 20,000 dollars to be taken from her 15 dollar an hour job, plus the Joseph and Becky story. Is there going to be any info on her love life with hubby? Does it improve? Get worse? Does hubby find out? Great series, can't wait to read more.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you all for your comments. They are always appreciated. I've sent "Anything 03" to Literotica yesterday. That should be posted if in the next few days. I think I'm closing this story out with 03. Thank you again for your kindness and thoughts.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
WOW!!!!

Your writing is so real, I am now rooting for the girls to topple the bitch.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

 I presume you've heard all these accolades to the point of them being a broken record... but I must show my appreciation for all your efforts that a is quite evident from this well written short Saga. I applaud you ou on the genius creativity!...especially the unexpected hook of Joseph being Becky's FATHER!

All if this intrigue lures the reader into craving more... I found it darn near impossible to tear myself away from your incredibly engaging characters and heartfelt storyline that flows effortlessly! You so nailed the actions of a young girl torn between dealing with numerous emotions causing intense heartache!

Your amazing attention to detail brings your easy to identify characters to life in so many wonderful ways.

danny_33usdanny_33usalmost 8 years ago
Good work

Joseph is the father of Becky. I must read chapter 3 now ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

This makes me want to get fucked right now. I want a big dick in my ass and one in my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too Sadistic

I stopped reading, at the part where she has to repay a $20,000 debt out of her "wages." I see where this is going. In the end after countless humiliations, the Haverhill's violate their end of the agreement,, she's broke, and her husband gets fired anyway. Good concept, if you're a sociopath.

merrySMmerrySMalmost 7 years ago
I will continue to read

Story is not bad, Personally don't care for self pleasure stories, Masturbation etc., like non consent when action is being done to a person from a person of authority.. But will continue to read to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous