Anything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Haverhill took me by the chin and lifted my head so I had to look at the boys directly. "I'm sure the boys didn't hear what you said so I think you should repeat it more clearly, Dear."

I took a breath and repeated, "I masturbated with a cucumber thinking about you."

The boys started giggling again. One of the pimply one's raised his hand and asked if I would do that with a cucumber again so they could watch.

"Of course Bridget will!" "She not only will do it, she'll explain what she was fantasizing about while she does it for you, Won't you Bridget?"

"Yes, Mrs. Haverhill," I said.

"Wonderful," she said. "I'll have cook send up a nice cucumber for you!" "Now, Bridget, pull your skirt up and show these fine boys your panties, please."

I lifted my skirt up over my waist and showed the boys my white cotton panties. I felt Mrs. Haverhill turning me around so that they could also see the back of them.

I was done for the moment and it was Becky's turn to talk. She had a bit more experience than I did with these things and gave a much more detailed explanation. She had explained her recent masturbation fantasies about them. She said she liked to have sex with girls also and would be happy to put on a show with me for them. She said she liked anal sex if there was a "Real Man" behind her. She also told them she was actually nineteen, (Which I later found out was true).

Mr. Joseph delivered a cucumber shortly after Becky had finished her recitation. Mrs. Haverhill took it from a silver tray and handed it to me.

"Bridget, please tell the boys, IN DETAIL, what you were fantasizing about when you decided to use a vegetable on yourself."

I stood there with a cucumber in my hands staring at five boys with raging hormones. I felt a push behind my back and realized it was Becky nudging me to say something.

"I was in bed the other night after Mrs. Haverhill explained that I was to meet a group of you." "I started thinking about all of you and quite honestly I got very moist down there." "I took off my night shirt and got under the covers." "My hand went under the waist band of my panties as I thought of what you would do to me tonight."

I looked at the seats where the boys were and two of them were actually stroking themselves through their pants listening me. I closed my eyes for a moment and just decided to get this nightmare over with. I commenced to start telling this fable when Mrs. Haverhill interrupted.

"Bridget, maybe the boys would like to see you actually do it as you describe your tawdry behavior?"

I nodded to her and put the cucumber down. Becky was behind me already as she unbuttoned the back of my plaid skirt and unzipped it. She pulled it off my hips. I unbuttoned the front of my blouse at the same time. As I reached the last button on my blouse, Becky pulled it off my shoulders and whispered to me, "Let's just hurry and get this over with, Bridget."

I silently nodded and reached behind my back to unfasten my bra. I pulled it off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. I was standing in front of six boys, a father and a married couple in a pair of panties, white ankle socks and penny loafers.

"Go ahead with your show and tell, Bridget," Mrs. Haverhill encouraged.

I laid down on the floor and reached into my panties. The waist band offered little resistance as I slid my hand over my mound. I closed my eyes and blotted the room from my mind. My hand ran over my mound and I opened my legs slightly to give my fingers access. My middle finger slipped between the lips of my vagina. The tip of it searched for my clit for a moment and I let myself dance across it. My body was slow to react to my enticement, slow to overcome my embarrassment.

"Becky, why don't you help Bridget with her panties so that the young men can see her better and learn?"

I felt Becky kneel between my legs quickly and wrap her fingers around the elastic waistband. With a quick tug, my cotton panties were propelled down my legs and off. Becky spread my legs further apart so the boys could see me masturbating better. She stood up for a moment and I realized she was getting me the cucumber. She approached me and held it out when I heard Birthday boy blurt out, "Can I use the cucumber on her, Please?"

"Of course you can, young master." "Any girl would love to have someone like you take her to climax rather than do it herself!" "Wouldn't you prefer that, Bridget?"

"Yes, Mrs. Haverhill," I recited.

"Excellent, then maybe you should ask the young master to make you excited?"

I didn't want him doing anything to me. I wasn't moist, there was no way he would know what he was doing and he'd kill me with the cucumber if he wasn't careful. I bit my lip and say, "Young Master, Please?" "Would you masturbate me with the cucumber?"

He giggled, took the cucumber in his hand and knelt down next to me. I opened my legs so he could get the idea where he was actually supposed to put it. I tried to guide his hand and place the tip of the vegetable to my pussy. As soon as I got it near the opening, he just plunged forward with it. My vagina resisted the assault and he started pushing harder. I felt my body giving into the assault, feeling like he was going to split me apart.

He tried to move it in and out of me and push it deeper inside me at the same time. I arched my back up to meet it and opened my legs more. Trying to take it inside me and at the same time rubbing my clit in the hope of getting more moisture into my vagina.

"Do you like this, slut American girl," he asked?

"Oh yes, young master." "Please masturbate me more."

He pushed harder and harder against me. I was being torn apart when I just decided to fake an orgasm. I arched my back up to meet the cucumber and yelled, "I'm cumming for you, Young Master!" "You make me feel so good." "YES, FUCK ME HARDER!"

With that, I faked an orgasm and he finally got the whole cucumber into my pussy. I opened my eyes and watched Becky who had been stripped down to her bra and panties stare at me. The cucumber impaled inside me.

The boys started chanting, "Show!" "Show!" "SHOW!"

Becky came over to me in her bra and panties. She laid next to me. Her eyes met mine and I felt her face coming closer. She turned her head slightly so that her lips would meet mine, my eyes closed instinctively to receive her kiss. Her lips were warm and soft. She kissed me tenderly and her tongue wet my lips. Her tongue parted my lips and played lightly against my teeth as my tongue met hers. We kissed that ways for several minutes. I felt safe with her.

Her hand cupped my small breast lightly. Her face moving downward as she took my nipple into her mouth and suckled on me. I felt like she was nursing from breast the way she gently squeezed it and sucked my nipple more deeply into her mouth. I started losing myself into her mouth. Shoving my whole breast into it, wanting to feed her more.

Her hand snaked lower across my tummy. Her fingers snaked through the small tuft of hair I had in my pubic area. Her finger searched for my clit and I suddenly realized that I still had the cucumber embedded inside me.

Her finger pressed inside me and I could feel her starting to move the cucumber up and down. She made it seem like a lover, entering me and slowly bringing me to him. Her tongue was inside my belly button, washing it as her second hand pressed on my mound. The cucumber moving freely now inside me as she pressed me tighter against it every time she started to withdraw it and easing the pressure as she re-entered.

My hips started involuntarily moving against it. My knees bent and my legs wide. I forgot who was watching more interested in Becky's kisses on my tummy and her hand seduction between my legs.

Her head left my tummy and she laid again next to me. "Cum for me, Lover." "This will make the next part of the show easier for both of us."

Now her lips sucked on my ear lobe and her hand moved the cucumber more frantically inside me. This time I could feel myself, the familiar closing of my legs onto the thing that was inside me, the beginning of the contractions from my pussy onto the cucumber, the... "Oh MY GOD!" "I'm cumming, BECKY!"

With that, I just let the waves of orgasm sweep over me and lost what little dignity I had left in me.

I think I felt safe with Becky. I left myself go because I felt a moment of solitude that wasn't going to last. Becky squeezed my hand and whispered in my ear, "We still have work to do." "Let's get the night done."

I nodded and started to stand up. Mrs. Haverhill took us by the hand and brought us to the "Young Men."

"I think it would be appropriate to relieve the young masters of the desires you two have created within them," she said.

With that, we both went over to them and I got down on my knees and started to undress the fat boy with the pimples. I pulled his belt loop loose and unbuttoned his trousers. I had his zipper undone and I pulled both his pants and boxer shorts down at the same time. I pulled them off his feet and threw them into the corner.

I crawled between his knees. I pushed my hands between his fat white thighs and separated them wider so I could have enough room to get to his penis. I reached out and stroked him a couple of times, feeling him grow in my hand. I bent over amidst a burst of giggling from his friends. My head bent over and kissed the head of his cock. I licked it and put it in my mouth. I hardly had my lips around it when he jerked back and let go all his cum into my face without warning. I looked up into his eyes and thought to myself, "Does this even qualify as premature ejaculation?"

I fought the urge to shake my head in disbelief when I felt another of his friends behind me. He grabbed my hips and started to rub his cock between my ass cheeks. He pulled me closer to him and ran himself between my cheeks. I took the opportunity to wipe my face clean of fat boys cum onto the sofa fabric he was sitting on. I paid more attention when I heard Mrs. Haverhill break the moment of cleansing.

"Becky, show the young master how to have anal with Bridget please."

I groaned as I saw Becky stop whatever she was doing and come over to the boy behind me. Becky coated his penis with spit and pointed it to my rear. She encouraged him to penetrate me and at the same time, I felt fat boy starting to grow hard again. Becky had him in me about two inches when he got the idea on how to take me anally. He pulled me back onto his cock. He started pumping in and out of me.

The fat pimple boy started fucking my face. His now erect cock moving inside my mouth as he held my head still. I felt the "Young Master" behind me starting to ejaculate by the time he did his fifth stroke. His cock swelling and spitting cum deep inside me as pimple boy kept fucking my face.

We went on like this for another two hours. Becky serviced whoever came to her and I did the same thing. When it was finally done, Mrs. Haverhill took the boys to the spa, gave us a glass of wine and told us to clean up.

I went into the bathroom and sat on the floor. I just started to cry when Becky came in. She started the large overhead shower and took me by the hand. I followed her into it and she started to clean me. She kissed my lips, not sexually, but to comfort me. I heard the door open and Joseph placed bathrobes and slippers for our use by the sinks.

I looked into her eyes and asked her, "Why do you do this?"

She kissed my cheek and smiled, "the same reason you do." "I have to!"

We finished washing and she toweled me dry. We dressed and all I felt was tired. We went into the bedroom as Joseph came in. He silently placed a tray with sandwiches, milk, desserts and condiments on a dressing table. I looked up and silently thanked him with my eyes.

I started getting my energy back with the food and turned to Becky.

"So what is Joseph's deal," I asked?

"What do you mean," she asked back?

"He scared me to death when I first met him." "He tried to help me the last time I was here and he seems nice when he can be."

Becky nodded her head and said, "We all have different reasons for being here." "You have one, I have one, and Joseph has one." "One of those reasons Joseph has is me!"

Becky leaned over, brushed a stray hair from my face and said, "Joseph is my FATHER."

*****

That is it for Part 02. I received a lot of critical comments from Part 01. Good, bad or indifferent? They are all appreciated! Thank you for reading my story.

12