All Comments on 'Anything For Family'

by NaughtyWendy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Disrespect

Problem is the disrespect Luke showed Tom....that really sucks. I thought you had moved away from that and that in earlier stories Luke still respected his dad and tried to make things right....guess I was wrong. Guess I'll have to drop this series as I see no reason to allow a wife and son to make the husband a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor

This is completely different from the first part. Tom is just now a toy and no one in the family is showing him any respect. This is especially true of his W and his son. Unfortunately, this just makes this story like many other poor stories on this subject and without any connection to the reader.

You started out with a semi-reasonable story line, and one that is probably faced by more than a few couples based on the number of viagra adds, and you turned it into just a story of humiliation with no redeeming aspects to it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Tom must enjoy having Luke own his wife

Tom must get off on the fact that Luke owns his mother's body. He sat there and masturbated while watching his brother fuck his wife. He likes that his wife will do anything his son tells her to do. She's his slut and is under his power. Hot story, and a good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not a bad storyline, but....

The great disparity in cock size among men that are close relatives is unusual. Father, small. His brother large. His son Huge. Just a bit too unrealistic for me to get into the story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Me too

It was stated clearly in your first three chapters that there was respect for the father, being as he arranged for his wife to have her needs seen to.

Now you have son whoring mum out, and total disrespect for dad, I'm sorry not very consistant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love these stories

Having had the absolute pleasure to make love to a number of mature women, I can tell you that the experience is earth shattering. They are so happy to have sex and are almost inexhaustable if you can imagine it. Their breasts have that amazing sag and softness that is so sexy. Their nipples get hard and its easy to suck lots and lots of tit into the mouth. Keep writing that let others know that mature women have the tastiest pussies, smoothest ass, and best breasts around. YUMMY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous