Anything You Wish

Story Info
She becomes his slave.
920 words
3.86
19.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anything you wish. Those the word that rang in his ears for the rest of the evening.

When they got home he made it clear that as soon as the bedroom door was shut she was his. No matter what he ordered she was to obey.

Once in the bedroom he told her she wasn't allowed to speak unless spoken to. She nodded, secretly wishing she could tell him how wet he made her, but stood waiting for his first order.

At that moment her world went black as he put a scarf around her head, blindfolding her. Roughly, he pushed her on the bed and aggressively ripped her clothes off. She tried to fight this attack off, but was met with a hard smack to her ass. "I'm sorry, Master," she said. With this, she received another smack to her ass. "I didn't tell you to speak, " he said.

He quickly told her to lay down on the bed and spread her legs so he could enjoy the view of her already wet pussy.

She trembled nervously not knowing what to expect next. She was so wet, secretly hoping that there would soon be his tongue rubbing her clit and fucking her pussy with it. As if reading her thoughts his tongue flicked over her clit. He ate her pussy like it was the his last meal, savoring every drop of her pussy juices. She came quickly and violently.

He pulled himself away from her pussy saying, "that's all you get for now. From this point on, it's all about me."

With that he knelt on the bed beside her head and shoved his rock hard shaft in her mouth. She didn't expect it, and gagged when he shoved himself in her mouth. That didn't stop her at all. She sucked that cock with a vengeance. Licking the head, deep throating it. He fucked her face and she loved the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat. It turned her on to hear is animalistic growls of pleasure at her sucking that big shaft.

He continued fucking her mouth, all the while telling her what a fucking whore she was being. Telling her that he loved having a little slut there to be his pleasure machine. She was so turned on by it all.

Before she knew it the blindfold was pulled off her face and she was yanked off the bed by her hair. She started to yelp in pain, but quickly caught herself, remembering the threat of punishment he had made earlier.

"On your knees whore," he said. "I'll be right back. You stay right where you are. I expect you to play with your clit the entire time I'm gone."

She promptly fell to her knees without second thought, and reached between her legs to play with her sopping wet pussy. He was gone for what seemed like forever. When he walked back in the room, she was cumming again. He smiled at the sight of his little slut cumming all over her own hand.

"Lick that cum off your fingers you slut."

She did as she was told and continued playing with her pussy with her other hand. As she licked her fingers, he walked up to her, rubbing that beautiful piece of meat with his own hand. She looked at him and said, "Please Master, let me do that. Let me fuck your cock again with my mouth."

He clicked his tongue and said, "You'll please me when I tell you to. It's too bad I'm going to have to punish you for speaking."

With that, he pulled her up off the floor by her hair again and sat on the bed. He pushed her face down on his lap and began spanking her. He asked her if she liked her if she liked being spanked and was answered with a weak "yes master."

When he was finished lashing her, she tried to move, but he held her down. She felt an unfamiliar cool liquid falling between her ass cheeks. He rubbed it seductively, making it think he was spreading massage oil on her. She realized how wrong that thought was when she felt something pushing up against her asshole. She turned her head to look at him. He grinned at her saying this was just the beginning. She was a little frightened when she saw the pink dildo sinking into her ass. He started off slowly with it, knowing she was going to resist, but before he knew it she was bucking up to meet his thrusts with the fake cock.

Thinking her ass was getting looser, he told her to stand up and bend over. She did as she was told, leaning on the bed. He entered her pussy, fucking her hard and fast, all while violently fucking her ass with the dildo. She had never been double penetrated before and it proved to be almost too much for her. She had the most violent orgasm of her life.

Knowung he was close to cumming, he told her to get back on her knees on the floor. She did. He then instructed her to put on a smile and open that beautiul mouth wide. She knew what was coming. He gave three quick jerks to his cock and unloaded his cum on her face and in her mouth. She was a good slut and smiled the whole time. He loved seeing her face covered in his spunk.