Apartment 562

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni took a couple of small steps toward Meg. Meg inched forward to sit on the edge of the sofa.

"Bend over." Meg said.

Danni kept her hands on her head and bent over so her face was cheek to cheek with Meg.

Meg rubbed her cheek on Danni's ever so gently. Danni's could see the soft round orbs of Meg's breasts in the shadows of her gown. Meg reached up and gently stroked Danni's exposed breast. Her face moved up so that Danni could feel her warm breath on her ear. Danni's mouth was now open and her breathing was getting heavier.

"Want to stay and be mine? Do you want to please me?" whispered Meg.

"Yes", gasped Danni. The lust and desire in her loins was now totally overwhelming her. She could think of nothing but burying her head in Meg's gown.

Meg pinched her nipple hard, causing Danni to gasp. "Yes.. what?" she queried.

"Yes Ma'am!" Danni cooed, now willing to do anything to keep Meg's hand at work.

"Ok stand up slut." Meg ordered and gave Danni a light slap on the face.

Danni reluctantly stood up. She looked down at Meg, now sitting back in the sofa with her legs crossed. Meg's robe had parted so that Danni could see part of her tan thigh. Danni wanted no more than to kneel and kiss and caress her legs. However, she had been ordered to stand so she did.

"Now slut, clasp your hands behind your back and walk over to the table by the door." Meg said.

Danni looked at Meg not really comprehending.

"The table over there." Meg said, pointing in the direction she had described.

Danni did as she was told, walking gingerly with her panties still at mid thigh and one breast still hanging out. Danni was now staring down at a table nestled in the wall with two small drawers with tassels affixed to their handles. Sitting on top of the table was a black dog collar.

"Now without using your hands, pull open the drawer on the right." Meg instructed.

Danni bent over and grabbed the tassel with her teeth and pulled open the drawer with her mouth. As she did so, she heard Joyce commenting on the view of her ass. When she looked in the drawer she saw a row of $100 bills. Without counting she guessed at least 10.

"That is yours if you make it till midnight." Meg stated. "Understand?"

"Yes". "Yes Ma'am." she corrected herself.

Wow maybe a thousand bucks, Danni thought to herself, quickly thinking of the things she could do with the extra money. No way was she going to let that much money slip away, she vowed to herself.

"Now open the second drawer, same rules." Meg continued.

As Danni turned her head to mouth the tassel on the other drawer she could see through the door back to the entranceway. There she saw Jeremy kneeling on his haunches facing the sidewall. It looked like he was kneeling right where that small bearskin rug was. "What the..?!" thought Danni.

"Well, come on, get on with it." Meg said impatiently.

Danni opened the drawer and there were several wads of twenty dollar bills. Her jaw dropped.

"How many, if any, of those you get depend on how well you behave tonight," stated Meg, "Understand?"

Danni's head was swimming now. She'd never seen that much cash in one place. Tuition, rent, food, clothes.. it wouldn't be a problem for quite a while with a few of those wads.

"Now slut, if you leave before midnight you leave with only cab fare, but if you're a good little fuck then see what you can earn?"

Danni couldn't take her eyes off the drawer.

"If you agree to my terms pick up the collar with your mouth, get down on all fours and crawl over here like you want to be my slut for the night." Meg said.

Danni looked over toward Jeremy out of the corner of her eye. He looked as if he hadn't moved a muscle since she last glanced that way. There really wasn't any decision to make, the money was too enticing, and by now she was too wet between the legs and too horny to turn back. Meg unnerved her a little, a lot actually, but how bad could it get with a woman?

Danni picked up the collar in her mouth, dropped to her hands and knees and started moving toward Meg. She made sure there was plenty of movement in her hips and she could feel her breasts swaying as she crawled.

As Danni approached Meg, Meg held out her left hand and Danni placed the collar in it nuzzling her hand and arm with her nose and lips as she did so. Meg then wrapped the collar around her neck and buckled it so it was snug.

Meg then grabbed the ring on the front of the collar and forcefully pulled Danni into her chest. Danni tried to find an opening in the robe so she could kiss and caress Meg's flesh, but couldn't. Meg put a stop to this by grabbing Danni's head by the hair.

Meg brought her head down close to Danni and hissed, "You're mine now slut, you better behave, got that?"

"Yes." muttered Danni. "Mmph.." she exclaimed as out of nowhere something had whacked her behind. "Yes, Ma'am." she corrected herself.

With that Meg threw her back on her haunches, nestled her feet in her lap and commanded "Get to work on my feet wench!" Danni reached down and took Meg's left foot and brought it up to her bosom. She started kneading the balls of her feet with both hands. While doing this she glanced to her right to see the young brunette now licking and caressing Joyce's calves.

"Hmmm, that's a good girl." Meg encouraged Danni, meanwhile giving her exposed breast a gentle caress with her other foot. After a few minutes of enjoying Danni's ministrations Meg turned her attention to the woman in the leather chair.

"Well Diane you seem to be a little left out over there." Meg teased.

"Hm." Diane murmured back.

"Come here love," Meg suggested reaching out with her right hand.

Diane stood up and leaned over towards Meg. Meg nestled her mouth at the base of Diane's neck and gently kissed and licked it. Meanwhile she brought her right hand up and reached inside Diane's dress and gently caressed the crevasse between Diane's breasts.

"Would you like to play with our pets?" cooed Meg.

"Mmm... yesss." Diane replied.

"Then come here girl!"

As Diane rose from the chair and moved toward the couch Meg guided her gently to kneel at her feet just to the left of Danni. Diane's and Danni's haunches were now touching.

"Kiss my tits for a bit would you Diane?" added Meg while she pulled Diane into her bosom. Diane quickly found a nipple and began licking and kissing it.

"So Joyce, should we let Diane play with our pets?" Meg asked.

"Yes but I think she needs to earn the right, don't you?" replied Joyce.

Diane's eyes met Joyce's as she spoke, but her mouth never left Meg's breast. Joyce gave Diane a smug superior look then turned away to bathe in the pleasure she was receiving from the young girl at her feet.

"Exactly my thoughts too." stated Meg.

Diane was earnestly sucking and licking Meg's breasts, obviously turned on by the whole situation. "Keep up the good work Diane and maybe just maybe you'll earn a chance." encouraged Meg.

Meg let Diane continue for a minute then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head away from her breast so they could look each other in the eye. "So that's it then. We'll let you play with our pets but you'll have to earn it, understand?" asked Meg.

"Yes." Diane replied with her mouth agape yearning to return it to Meg's breasts.

Meg quickly thrust Diane's head back to a nipple. "Keep your mouth on my tit until I say to stop, understand?"

"Uh-huh." Diane muttered while keeping her mouth at work.

Meg then reached in the cushions and pulled out a collar and started putting it around Diane's neck. Diane attempted to pull back but Meg quickly pulled her back to her bosom hissing "I told you not to stop until I say so, get it?!" For Diane the stirring in her loins and the pleasure from caressing Meg kept her from pulling away again. Meanwhile Meg closed and buckled the collar. Once this was done, Meg roughly grabbed Diane by the collar and pulled her face to her lips. "You're mine now too," she spat, "You will obey, or you'll never touch the pets, understand?"

"Yes." gasped Diane.

Meg then grabbed one of Diane's nipples and twisted it hard, saying "Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now get back to work."

Diane then dutifully buried her face in Meg's robe. Meg leaned back and closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations. She leaned back for the moment content with one slut caressing her feet and another one licking and sucking her tits.

After a few minutes the faint sound of the doorbell came from the other room.

"Aha, now the fun begins.." Meg cooed.

12