Bound And Ass Fucked By Girl Friend

Story Info
I begged her to tie me up and butt fuck me...
2.5k words
4.32
16.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened to me on my 19th birthday with the woman I lost my virginity to. We both lost virginity to each other in fact, and she was my first real girl friend. We started dating in high school, and she was my first everything.

I was slim, a runner, with pale skin, and long wavy red hair. My girlfriend Kelly was the all American type of blond beauty. She was trim, with green eyes, and the legs and ass of a dancer.

Kelly's parents were heavy drinkers and her house was something of a party house. They were always drunk and didn't mind there teenage daughters and friends drinking and partying at the house. In this environment Kelly grew up a free spirited, eager, and horny.

In fact, I had lucked out, my girlfriend was something of a nympho. All we did was fuck. Even with a young man's libido I sometimes had a hard time keeping up with Kelly. She couldn't keep her hands or lips, off my fat cock. She loved to suck dick and get fucked, and could have multiple orgasms.

She had my buy her a smooth 6 in vibrator early on in our relationship. After I had spent my load she would still be horny, and she'd use her toy to come again and again. Kelly had an exhibitionist streak, and loved riding me in the back of my car, on the beach at night, or even in the bushes at the park. She wanted to try role-play and loved costumes, and giving me strip shows. She loved to preform for me, I'd instruct her on how to expose herself, pose and masturbate for me. Kelly also loved to be spanked, and her pussy would get super wet any time I put her over my knee.

I had always had a fascination with bondage porn, and knowing how eager Kelly was to please me, I asked her I could tie her up. She said I could but only if I let her tie me up as well. From then on ropes, blindfold, and even gags became a part of our play.

Although originally I had been fixated on binding and spanking Kelly, it wasn't long before I found it much more thrilling to be the one tied up. At first, I had to insist that she tie me tightly enough, that I really couldn't get away, but before long she was quite proficient. The knowledge that I was in another persons power, and couldn't get free till they let me was the ultimate thrill.

These kinky experiments brought out a submissive side of me that I had always been too ashamed of to show, and as we grew more comfortable I wanted to push the envelope further and further. Kelly began to be the authority figure in our role-play, and it was more and more often, me that was to strip and preform for her.

I learned to love to masturbate in front of her, and it wasn't long before I was doing so in quiet public places. On my request she started spanking me, and playing with my ass. Beginning with just teasing me and running her fingers up and down my crack, we progressed to a point where Kelly was fingering and spanking me on a regular basis. She still rode and sucked my chubby young penis as much as ever, but more often then not she came on my cock, and I came with her fingers in my ass.

We both always gave each other what we wanted sexually. I gave her what she asked for, and she kept me happy. At one point my favorite game was to strip naked behind her parents garage, in broad day light, and jerk off wile she fingered me and slapped my tender ass.

I fantasized about doing more, about being tied up and fucked for real, and finally when she asked me if I wanted anything special for my birthday I told her. I said I wanted her to tie my hands behind my back for real, rope my feet to the bed, gag me with her dirty panties, and shove her vibrator up my ass. I begged her to bind and fuck me. I told her I wanted her to start slow fingering me with the lube, then slowly work the toy up my ass. I told her after she got me opened up though, to fuck the shit out of me. I told her I wanted it hard.

We had this little talk 2 weeks before my birthday, and as the days slowly passed my anticipation grew. I couldn't stop imagining how I would feel after having that big vibrator all the way up my ass. I'd stroke myself to sleep thinking about the threshold I was about to cross, losing my anal virginity, only to wake up hard in the morning from dreams of being violated. It felt so wrong, but also so right,

The day finally arrived, and I could barely contain my excitement. All through dinner, cake, and the birthday celebrations, I was distracted, knowing what was in store for me later that night. It also didn't help that Kelly kept teasing me, and touching my bottom all that day. Kelly would discreetly grope my butt and wispier nasty thing, like she "hoped it would fit", or "I had a pretty little ass", or "I was gonna be sore tomorrow". By the time we were finally alone in her room, I was shaking with excitement.

As soon as we were by our selves, Kelly ordered me to strip. She sat on the bed, and I stood in front of her my wrists obediently crossed behind my back. After my hands were secured, she had me turn side ways, so she could slap my butt with one hand and teas my chubby young cock with the other. With my wrists bound behind me and a firm grip on my privates, I felt very helpless, as Kelly slapped my butt.

Now that my hands were secured, and I was really committing to getting butt fucked. I was so turned on I was almost crazy. I was ordered to lay on my tummy on the bed, so the young women could secure my feet. My legs were spread wide to each of the bottom bed posts, keeping my ass wide open and helpless.

This was the hottest thing I had ever done. One of my dirtiest fantasy was about to come true. I was really excited and horny, but also plenty scared. It had hurt before when Kelly fingered me hard, and once she had even left me with a tender ass all next day. I worried about how much the vibrator would hurt. Would I be able to take the pain, would I cry? I felt a dropping feeling in my tummy, and my heart was racing, but my fat young cock stood out in front of me like a metal bar.

My hornyness was driving me wild, and now that my hands were bound, I couldn't contain my dirty thoughts. Breathlessly I asked her to fuck me hard, to start slow, but once she got going to fuck me really hard. The last thing I said before being gagged, was "Make me soar for tomorrow... Make it hurt."

Then Kelly showed me a pair of dirty panties she had worked out in, before shoving them in my mouth, and securing the dirty underwear tightly with tape. As soon as I was gagged, I felt a huge wave of regret. This was a mistake! I realized right then that I liked the fantasy of being a helpless little rape victim, and I didn't want to experience the reality. I really didn't want a big dildo up my butt. Of course, it was too late by then for me to save my sweet virgin ass.

I tried to yell, but all that came out was a quiet little moan. I tried to twist my wrists and ankles free but it was no use. The more I struggled the tighter my bonds seemed to become. I was trussed up and like an animal ready for slaughter. We hand't even come up with a safe word, or signal!

Kelly left me alone then, slipping out to the kitchen for a glass or wine. In her absence I panicked and tried escape again. I twisted and strained naked on the bed, trying desperately to get a hand or foot free, or even to spit out my gag and beg for mercy. It was all to no avail, my straining muscles were no match for the tight clothes lines and duck tape.

I heard her footstep and looked over my shoulder to see her coming in. Kelly was wearing a see through tank top and a pair of tiny booty shorts. My prick stiffened as I am look at the image of a perfect healthy vivacious young women.

Then she showed me the vibrator. She teased me with it, waving the toy in my face, and letting me feel the hard plastic against my face. She laid the dildo down next to my gagged face, and started slapping my ass. I had asked her to be ruffed, but I was still surprised by how hard she was smacking me. Kelly had spanked me before, but never this hard.

All I could do was squirm, moan into my gag, and grind my hard dick against the mattress. I tried to twist my wrists out of the restraints but it was no use. I though to myself, "I'm fucked, literary."

My bubble butt felt hot, and each slam was a stinging agony, more painful with every blow. She reached below me teasing my hard dick as she spanked. She whispered in my ear. "You can struggle and moan all you want babe, but your cock tells the truth. You're loving this."

Eventually I stopped struggling I simply submitted to my punishment. I hurt more with each and every blow, but the humiliation was making me so horny. I lay as still as I could and let Kelly beat me, squealing with each slap. By the time she finally stopped, my pale tushy was bright red.

I had my face buried in the pillows, until suddenly Kelly jerked me up by the hair. I cried out in pain, but through my gag I made almost no sound. As my eyes cleared I saw what she had in store for me. Kelly was waving the vibrator, and lube in my face.

Before she began to finger me, Kelly simply toyed with my ass. Kelly wanted me to anticipate what was coming. She started by running her hands up and down my crack, teasing me, finally letting her finger tips rest on my hole, almost by accident. I felt the slick cold lube as she molested me. My penis felt like a metal bar, and I rubbed my self against the mattress compulsively, as my pretty young girl friend probed my ass with her finger.

My heart was racing as she worked that long middle finger up my butt. This was so wrong, but it felt so right. I felt used, helpless, out of control, and I was loving it. I was naked, bound, spread wide, and Kelly was taking full advantage. She slapped my butt now and then as she fingered me, enjoying my helpless struggles.

It wasn't long before Kelly got a second finger in me, and I moaned into my gag with the discomfort. I was being invaded, violated, and bound and gagged I was in no position to protect myself. Soon she wasn't playing with my ass anymore she was fingering me hard. Kelly pumped my defenseless hole to a steady rhythm, breaking her pace now and then to spank me or pull my long girly hair.

She used lots of lubes and in no time my pain turned to a sort of uncomfortable bliss. I felt like a helpless little kidnap victim, getting molested by my captors. The fantasy was so dirty I couldn't help but grind my dick against the bed.

I had almost gotten used to the molestation, when Kelly pulled both fingers all the way out of me with a pop. I felt suddenly empty, as my tight rectum clenched back down over the vacuum. She draped her slim clothed body across me, laying on me and pulling my head back by the hair as she whispered in my ear. "Now Im gonna fuck you for real baby, and there's not a thing you can do to stop me."

Next I knew I felt the lubed up tip of the fat dildo pressing into my ass hole. I yelped in pleasure and tried again to get free. I pulled at my bound wrist, and tied ankles, trying to spit out the gag, but it was no use I was tied good and tight.

Kelly kept the pressure up pushing the toy deeper and deeper into my ass. She worked it in slowly but steadily, pumping the toy further and further up my butt. There was a deep ripping pain, and I screamed into my gag. I felt real panic then, this was too much. It hurt so bad. I wanted it to stop. I knew I couldn't take it anymore, I was being ripped in half. It was agony but on some level I must have been loving it, because my chubby penis was stiff as a board.

That's when Kelly leaned in close again and said in my ear. "Half way there baby..."

The next few minutes were of blinding pain. I screamed. I cried. I tried madly to get away. It hurt every millimeter she went deeper, and all I could do was try to relax my aching anus and breath. For a few minutes there I learned how it really felt to be raped.

Finally, I opened up more, and the pain began to turn to pleasure. I was living out one of my darkest fantasies, and I was loving it. The dildo stopped hurting all together and as Kelly forced it up my innocent butt, it rubbed against my prostate, driving me wild. I moaned in animal pleasure, shoving my ass back against the phallus, and grinding my cock against the bed.

Suddenly and to my complete surprise, I realized I was going to have an orgasm. I had a hard plastic cock shoved up my rectum, and it was making me cum. What kind of little slut was I?

I screamed into the gag as I squirted, pumping my semen out on the covers, and making a mess all over my smooth tummy. I was so humiliated, having an orgasm just from getting fucked in my butt. I felt amazing. I felt ashamed. My girl friend was grinning down at me with evil glee, and I knew this wasn't the last time I would be butt fucked.