All Comments on 'Aphrodisia Ch. 08'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments (Page 3)
RedshankRedshankover 3 years ago
More?

Could you continue it? Pretty please :)

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Well that was a waste. Unfinished over a decade later.

I wish Literotica would grow a pair and delete anything that’s incomplete a year after the last chapter.

Oseafe090Oseafe090almost 3 years ago

Come on man! Where's the rest?

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmealmost 3 years ago

You entitled crybabies kill me. Complaining about FREE stories again that you DON'T pay for not being complete. To the author, thank you for writing this and all your other stories and all the hard work like editing that those crybabies never think about. And also for sharing said stories with us which you kindly do for FREE. So again my humble thanks to you and keep up the great work. 5 stars for entire series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good stuff, only sad that the author lost inspiration or time to continue what was several great story lines

Poseidon60Poseidon60over 2 years ago

Please find the time to finish your work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is The Most incredible Story I have ever heard!! Need more

dxaimeedxaimeeover 2 years ago

A different kind of story... I really like it! Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is enjoyable, even though it's not up to the standard of the author's later work, The Missing Dragon. Shows how much he's improved, and the writing seems to be improving as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ouch!

Where's the next chapter?

Still, if it's a choice between more of Aphrodisia and more of The Missing Dragon, I'll go with The Missing Dragon, although newer chapters of Aphrodisia could be expected to also benefit from Lien_Geller's greater mastery of the art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story, will be checking in for the next Chapter ...

AsistenciaAstr1AsistenciaAstr1over 2 years ago

Great stuff. I wish we can see more of it

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

He says this chapter was late, yet I've been waiting 10 years for chapter 9...

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

Fabulous. Love the flow of the story. Can't wait for further chapters.

Doughboy201Doughboy201over 2 years ago

I am enjoying this read immensely and can hardly waiting to see the next chapters. Please keep it flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to read more to see what happens with our foursome. I’ll definitely will want to read this again.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Bloody Flippin' Brill!

10/10!!!!!

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

Yeah, sadly I think the Lien Geller as stopped writing here on Literotice or perhaps something happened in real life that prevents him to post his work.

But for sure, he is greatly missed.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMalmost 2 years ago

is that it or are you going to write more of this story? i really love it

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 2 years ago

Would love to read more on this. Very very interesting as well as erotic. I hope you don't abandon it and continue on after you finish the rewrite of TMD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you are still out there, please continue this story

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

What a great story!! I cannot wait for more!

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 2 years ago

Story is good but needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 years since an update. Very sad to walk away from so much work and no conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sadly, nothing since 2012 from this author. Would have loved to have seen this story continue.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous series!

Craigt1971Craigt1971over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Please start this back up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come back! Need the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I've read this a few times now and I keep hoping for it to be continued. Any takers if the author is unable to continue with both of the story's.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Like most others ask, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of those rare stories that's both excellently penned, and horribly short. While I felt there was almost too much sex and it got in the way of the overarching narrative being spun, the worst part was simply coming to the end and seeing that it has been years since the author was active here.

Truly a rare story. Well worth the time to read even if you know it ends unfinished.

WinterNelleWinterNelleover 1 year ago

There's not enough I'm in love with this series please continue it.

Z_13Z_13over 1 year ago

The story you've created here is great, and I am a little saddened that I've reached the end. I'm completely invested, and hope you revive the story somewhere down the road thank you for the wonderful introduction to your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, another unfinished story. Since it was last added to in 2011, it more in likely to never be finished. This is a major problem with this site, unfinished stories. I bet in the Erotic Horror and Nonhuman sections that over 80 to 90% of the stories are unfinished, As usual the reader is left hanging because the writer does cnor finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You probably will not post the last comment because it is a negative comment about unfished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, what happens next

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5about 1 year ago

just how long are you going to leave this story hanging ?

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

Really hate as I make my way through stories, that I find ones like this. So much promise left to rot. This could have been a truly wicked long story. Plenty of room to expand, but I guess the creators can lose interest

alsithalsith12 months ago

Is this continued anywhere else?

XDiversityXDiversity12 months ago

Have to agree w\ zephyrwhirl from a month ago. Last story is a walk away finish from 2011? MAAaaaaaan. People BORN in 2011 are already old enough to get those funny feelings when reading this. I see updates by the Author in 2022, PLEASE come back and finish up on this one.

LobowraithLobowraith8 months ago

Are you dead you got several great stories. You left open. What's up

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue!!!!!

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

Loved it 🌺🏆 😊 Can we have another serving of Aphrodisia, please???? 🎁💙

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog6 months ago

It's really too bad this author stopped writing right when this story was getting good.

katf84katf846 months ago

Shame this was abandoned just as it was getting going.

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Ummm... 12 years since this one was put out, 6 years since your latest posting, and a year since your last update on your profile. I can only assume you've decided not to post here anymore, which based on the issues with someone stealing your work, I can understand, but it would be nice if you'd say that's the case. I have greatly enjoyed reading your works and hate that some idiot has caused you to stop posting here, at least to finish what you've started anyway. I wish you well, and will keep you as a favorite author in case you post again.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OhiobenzOhiobenz5 months ago

Really want to see the ending.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I absolutely live this story! I'd love to rate it higher than a 5. I wish that you'd continue it. The plot is enthralling. The sex portions are nice too. Please pick it back up!

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Enjoying. Like the fantastic elements. Characters kind of jump into feelings really quickly but it's all good fun.

wgafawgafaabout 1 month ago

Great story. The succubus should have had it in the arse, would have been fitting

Soapiestbeast48Soapiestbeast48about 1 month ago

Please come back it was just getting Juicy. 2024 comeback PLEASE!!! 😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really fun series. I'd be lying if I said I skipped the smut, but the characters are likeable and the story interesting on their own.

I wish the author would continue his series on another channel to monetise or protect his work better. I'd even be happy with an epilogue chapter as so many questions are unanswered:

* how do they secure the gold legally?

* will Jamie fuck every single woman he runs into (Athena and Alison have escaped instant sex but clues are it's on the horizon)

* how big will his pantheon grow (3 girls, 2 goddesses and 1 succubus is enough for me, but I'm no sex demigod)

* how will the conflict with the demons pan out - they know about him, clues to combat training...

I guess the question is if subsequent books were self published on kindle unlimited, how many readers here would buy them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aphrodisia Ch. 07 Previous Part
Aphrodisia Series Info