All Comments on 'Aphrodisia Ch. 08'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I really like it. I think the direction you have started to take is very intereasting and I like the fact that you are keeping the characters actions in keeping with their established modus. ie. The only way that Jamie would have ever really considered to deal with the succubus is with love because for the moment thats what he is. I also think it will be intereasting to see his relationships with other gods, like Athena, develope over time as he encounters them, and how Allison will take those relations.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 13 years ago
Good continuation

i remember reading this series a long time ago when i first ran across this site and loved it very much i would love to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks for more of the story

please right more this is one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Truly one of the best

This entire series is one of the most interesting ones on literotica. I was so glad that the exact day I checked to see if there was a new chapter was the day that a new one was added. Thanks you for writing and continuing the series, and I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Just finished reading the whole story. Fantastic work, thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Glad you're Back

This is a really great series and will get you many fans...I was worried that you gave up on it.

jay_lerandjay_lerandalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

So glad you're continuing this - hopefully we'll get to see the next chapter soon, real life permitting!

Aphrodisia is right up there for me as one of the best series on this site and I have to keep checking your page for new posts... it's been a long year!! ;)

limoSlimoSalmost 13 years ago
Glad to see you're continuing!!

Loved this chapter as much as I have your others. Can't wait to see the next chapter in this series and the others that you're working on as well.

Just one concern though... it seems as though you may be setting up for Athena as another of Jamie's partners. I hope you don't. To keep true to her mythological character, she is a virgin and I hope you don't change it. Won't hate your writing if you do, but I like keeping true to the myths and Athena is my personal favorite in the entire pantheon.

lickoyeeshisindaylickoyeeshisindayalmost 13 years ago
Lovin it

I also thought you had given up on this series. Glad you haven't. Other than the long intermission, I only have one complaint. Your use of stood instead of standing.

power_skull1power_skull1almost 13 years ago

This series is brilliant, keep it up and really loving the story. can't wait to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I have had a chance to read a lot of different stories on Literotica and this is definitely one of my favorites so far and I have had the misfortune of reading a lot of great stories that never got finished so the fact that you are still writing this is great! keep up the fantastic work and write more soon!

u5969u5969almost 13 years ago
fun read

Just found this series. Fun read.

Minor detail- cellar was left uncovered.

Looking forward to more!

MrOzymandMrOzymandalmost 13 years ago
Welcome back, Lien!

It is good to see that you're still actively writing. It seems many of the great stories on here get left unfinished, and I had worried that Aphrodisia (and The Defiled Temple) may never get completed. You being back dismisses those fears.

It is good to see your story evolve as you see how characters develop. It is much less of a mind-control (as the first chapter started off as), and more of a mutual, sci-fi/fantasy element to it. Keep up the great writing!

PaaskonijnPaaskonijnalmost 13 years ago
A great series saved by your return!

Like so many others, I had feared that you had given up on this great series, but I am very happy to see that you haven't.

The new chapter is again a very good and interesting read and I like where you are going by introducing some challenges to Jamie apart from keeping his women happy.

MolieusMolieusalmost 13 years ago
Finally a new chapter! :)

I've loved this story and have been waiting ages for the new chapter. So glad you're still writing and am eagerly awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story, wonderfully told. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fantasy is a good genre choice

I, for one, am glad you didn't go for a serious mind-control angle. I'm enjoying this story much more this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Keep them coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Keep the good work up man!! It is a great story series and well we are all practically waiting for the next. Hope you will get some time to write it down soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tailing off

Your story is starting to veer away too much from the original beginning. The storyline is getting away from you and is not as enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It can veer all it likes

Keep at it dude, its great!

vadern117vadern117almost 13 years ago
keep writing

keep up the writing the new ideas and characters in the plot are getting better every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this series

I love this series !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep writing please!!!!!! This story is to good to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good good great

KEEP THEM COMING!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!!

I am loving this story, gimme more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely brilliant!!

I didnt think there would be another part, so glad to see i was wrong!

This is the best series on here, it's the only one I check for regularly, I think it is amazing, and your characters are great and really well written.

Can't wait for part 9...!!!!

CloudanCloudanover 12 years ago
Easily my favourite series on literotica

just amazing keep it up looking foward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most impressive

This story's brilliant - I've greatly enjoyed reading through it so far. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hell YES!! great great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very enjoyable

Thank you loved reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad to have finally found a well written fantasy tale after so long. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't Wait

I've been hitting this story off an on for several months now and I can say that I cannot wait for it to continue. Sex aside, it is a very good story with a fascinating plot, sex included just makes it that much hotter. Can't wait to see more.

JonodemboJonodemboover 12 years ago
love it

just want to say i love your story.

wburchwburchover 12 years ago
Great story.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
im hooked

cant wait for more of this.and the missing dragon too... keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I AM ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE OF THIS TALE ITIS VERRY GOOD AND HARD TO STOP READING ONCE STARTED...THANK YOU FOR YOUR WRIGHTING (-:

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago

Please, Please , Please keep writing this story, it has fantasy, sex, love , passion, myth and adventure all rolled into one saga. I love it and am sharing it with others. thank you for the experience,

By the way, if you don't write any more, I'll just have to sic Athena onto you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!

Please keep up with this story ! It is a wonderful story and I can't wait for more !

unknownwisdomunknownwisdomover 12 years ago
this is awsome

this has got to be one of the best stories i have read on here keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more story please

really liked this one as it seems to move the story forward instead on focusing only on the sex.

keep it up. id like to read more story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
d

nothing draws attention to a hole full of gold like a wrecked police car

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
10 gagillion stars from me!

Your writings are out of this world plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

thnx for posting... i was thinking u let go... if u dnt mind posting faster... love ur story... want to see where it leads... awesum work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Loving this whole series, look forward to seeing more- Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This series is pretty awesome

Wow. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry it never was finished

I really enjoyed what there was of this. Sorry it wasn't finished. I really want to know where things would have gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really good please continue

really good please continue one of the best ive read

ankit241192ankit241192almost 12 years ago
Awesome story so far

Excellent story line with right mix of sex at the right times. Please continue man, hope you aren't facing any problems that is stopping you. And if you are then I sincerely hope they get over soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
your stories

dude olease herry and get the next one done i love this story

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Cmon! More!

Eagerly awaiting more from you in this series. Please do continue!

donalwanidonalwanialmost 12 years ago
eagerly waitin

please do continue the series I love reading your stories

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 12 years ago
Keep them coming!

The continuation is fun to read. I hope there are/will be more. Good love feelings, good message. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just one word . . .

MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!!

Okay . . . one word 27 times, lol. Please continue this series! I can't wait to see how the money is going to help things along. I can see it now, a nice HUGE house/mansion/estate (somewhere around Bradford on Avon maybe?) with the boys in the best public schools available, and good times all over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

I have never left a comment before, but this series is truly excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please...

More...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

Don't break our hearts, post more please!!!!

Incomt65Incomt65over 11 years ago
MOOOOOOAR!!!!

More more more. More more more. More.

Lots more please, cus I am hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it "Cumming" ;)

yea dude, your writing is fantastic. please keep writing, me and my girlfriend love reading your stories, this and the Orc one are our favourites out of the all the stories we've read so far (and that's a lot) so please keep the series going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hey

i realy realy love ur storiey because in ur stories characters love each other n there is so much of emotion.i realy hope if u can continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it

I loved your story 'Aphrodisia' but it was to short! What happens to the characters, and what about that succubus? True she is a demon, but she wants to find love, will Jamie help her out? Maybe this is stuff for future chapters. Thanks for writing this story, now i will check to see if you have other stuff written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spectacular

The story is great, I hope you write another chapter soon.

TorChaTorChaover 11 years ago
More Please

Please More of the Chapters of this Story

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000over 11 years ago
Is this the end?

Its been almost a full year since this chapter was posted and I would like to see it continue so are you ever going to consider writing more chapters or is this truly the end? If so Im really disappointed that Allison and Jamie never had a chance to have sex with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a fantastic series, and it is one of my favourite on this site. I am actually finding myself skipping the long sex scenes to get on with the exciting adventure! I can't wait for the next chapter to come around!

skyink93skyink93over 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the story. Great writing. If you can find the time, please finish the story for us. Thank you, Sky.

rider424rider424over 11 years ago
Great Series!

Read all the other Aphrodisia chapters, and just finished this one. I love this story line, the plot, the sex, everything. I wish the series would continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

i love both this series and the Missing Dragon series i would love got get my hands on more of both!!!

Lobo_8Lobo_8over 11 years ago
Love this!

I wish there was more, keep writing so fantastically!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Finish the story plz !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing story! *_* I would love to see update (even though it seems to be abandoned), and some Jamie/Allison finally

cardinalfancardinalfanover 11 years ago
Loved This!

I read all 8 chapters almost straight through. Probably the best story I've read on here. I hope you get a chance to continue the story a little while longer and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Update the fucked up STORY!!!

I've been waiting for a few months and now nothing is new! Even 'The Missing Dragon' isn't having a new chapter! Have an update of either this chapter or the missing dragon and itll be my christmas present, okay? Thx

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
awsome

i love your stories, this is one of my favorites. i hope there will be more i am really intriuged to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entertaining, but could use more story

This is an entertaining story. I like the characters. I like the concept. I think it really got interesting with these last couple chapters in terms of the plot.

But I would like to see a better ratio between sex scenes and story/story progression. These characters don't go five minutes or more than a paragraph without having sex again. There needs to be a bit better pacing in that regard. Give us some more story and with sex scenes spaced further apart.

I'm interested in seeing how this develops.

playfulpastplayfulpastabout 11 years ago
I read straight through the series practically spellbound!

Absolutely one of my favorites. I fell madly in love with all five women. PLEASE write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Uh, Like, urm Hey Dude . . .

Like I have said seveal times before, you do great work, but I would like to ask a favor, PLEASE. Would you write just one more chapter in the next couple of weeks and if you have nothing else in it, would you just write two words: The End.

Then I could move on and would not be in this place where I a seeting with frustration and my love of your art is becoming burned through by my battling the unknown of when, what, who.

P L E A S E ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whole Series

Totally Outstanding ... hope you write more chapters

Cal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sequel overdue

its been too long and a new chapter is overdue ...

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
So far great!

You have done wonderfully so far with these story! I do hope you get past the block and can continue some time. In the mean time I will check out TMD. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I really think this is a fantastic story. It has some classic elements to it, but you have given them all a slight twist. I.E. the genie that's not a genie, the harem that's not a harem, etc. It makes for a great read, and I can't wait to see the next chapter, no matter how long it takes! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
moar plz

Please be awesome and write another chapter quickly please

eugene2keugene2kalmost 11 years ago

Some great stories on this site are left unfinished. Shame though.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

Screw your other stories, write more of this!

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonalmost 11 years ago
Aphrodisia

This story is definitely my favorite. Its kinda tied with The Missing Dragon but my favorite nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I am a big fan of sci-fi and the Greek gods so this is especially well received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

Can't wait for the next!

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
more soon please

it seems i always fall for good stories that aren't finished yet. please put me out of my misery soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait

Please write the next chapter I'm hooked

AundaeAundaealmost 11 years ago
A great story!! more please...

I just finished reading the last chapter you have posted in this series, and you really must write more of it.

the plot and the humor with which you weave this story into existence makes it a truly fun read! please get back on this story, there are tons of ways it could develop and i really want to read further which way you'd take!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WE NEED MORE PLEASEEEEE

Im sure everyone who has read this story agrees that it is beautiful and addictive and wish they could get more i personnaly have read it 5 times and i need the next chapter please

GrumpySkatesGrumpySkatesover 10 years ago
I'm hooked

Reading this story is as addictive as Jamie's cum. Simply reading it could turn a lesbian... well... maybe not straight, but at least bi!

Love the humor. Love that the characters have some real depth to them. Love the great plot and story line, and of course I love the sex, the hot sex, the tender sex, steamy sex, the animalistic sex that pounds like a freight train... And have I mentioned that I like the sex?

Please keep writing, keep posting, and keep the faith. There are too many great stories on this site that die a tragic unfinished death... Don't let this be another statistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A freaking blessing

Your stories are amazing!!!! It encompasses three of the things i like most: Reading, sex and fantasy! I love your work please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just finished chapter 8 I simply got hooked on a good read couldn't "put it down" awesome story line and great character development. I cant wait till chapter nine is posted! I look forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

This is an amazing read , love every minute of it. I just wish there were more chapters available 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story I hope to see more of it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stories

All of your current works are fantastic but unfinished. These are as good as any novel and are much more deserving of being finished than most. Keep on writing and know that your fans truly appreciate your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7082 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aphrodisia Ch. 07 Previous Part
Aphrodisia Series Info