Appleby Blush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"Like that... like that..." he blurted, not that she needed any encouragement.

She was in a world of her own...

The hand holding her bikini top had long since dropped to a breast, pulling and pinching on her nipple. The top hung at an angle, covering nothing. Her muscles tightened around the two fingers inside her—trapped them, held them and then released them again. Her breath came in short gasps. Her fingers moved harder, faster. A few strands of sweat-dampened blonde hair fell across her eyes as she began to tremble.

When she groaned out her orgasm, it was only the fear of Carmella's wrath that prevented Daly from dropping his jeans and fucking her there and then on the studio floor...

***

"I feel better for that," Sandra Wilson appreciatively murmured, pushing her empty plate away. The Slug and Lettuce pub had the benefit of being close to their New Scotland Yard premises, just the other side of the St James's Park Underground Station. It also served sensational food.

"Yeah," Goodwin grunted. "But two sausages with that curry?"

"Well, you know I have a healthy appetite..."

For a few seconds, the silence hit them like a sledgehammer. They both knew she wasn't only referring to food. Wilson groaned inside. If ever there was a comment that was inappropriate given their circumstances... that was it.

It had been her idea to go for an early meal straight from work. After all, if she and Alex were going to be working closely together again, she had to make an effort, didn't she? There'd been enough barriers between them during the previous eighteen months and it was time they were removed.

"So," she said, quickly changing the subject. Work seemed to be safer ground and Alex had had two days now to check and double check the files she'd given him. Surely he'd come up with something? "How have you gone today?"

His shrug flattened her. "I've been through everything you gave me a couple of times," he ponderously said, thinking things through in that way of his. "And I've followed through every lead I could find, however tenuous. Let me tell you Sandra, there's nothing to find in there."

"I get the feeling you're not really into this, Alex," she snapped, immediately regretting the words. She instantly held both hands up. "Sorry, Alex, that was stupid. I take it back unconditionally. I'm... I'm just frustrated, I guess. I spent an hour with Turner this afternoon and he's driving me mad."

Goodwin kept the pained expression on his face but nodded. He knew Sandra's boss was proving to be a pain in the proverbial and his desire in promoting his own career ahead of looking after their interests was well known. "What's up?"

Wilson let out a long sigh as she debated whether to get into this with Goodwin. It was a bit too early to be sharing her wider frustrations with him. Still... this was Alex, wasn't it? "Budgetary cuts are his latest idea," she murmured sadly, throwing a hand in the air in exasperation. "He thinks that if he reduces costs by ten per cent he'll be in the frame for the Commissioner's position when Sir Peter moves on."

"Ten per cent?" Goodwin asked, reaching for the remaining chunk of crusty bread and wiping the remains of the gravy from his plate. When he saw Wilson grimace, he held it up. "The best bit."

"I'll take your word for that," she told him, shaking her head in an exaggerated fashion but grinning all the same. "But be careful, I'd hate to think of you getting fat."

"No way," he grunted, gulping down the bread. His daily regime at the gym kept him in good shape and despite the way the punishing schedule got harder with each passing year, he was damned if he was going to change it. "Anyway, what's Turner thinking about? We don't have enough now to fund what we need to do. How the fuck's he going to achieve that figure?"

Wilson blinked at him. "He's not," she flatly said. "He wants me to—"

"You're kidding?"

The sympathetic look on his face as he stared disbelievingly at her was somehow comforting. She reached up to tighten the knot in her hair. "He's given me a week, Alex."

The barrel chested cop shook his head, pulling a face as he licked the gravy from his fingers. "Bastard."

"Bastard is about right," Wilson sighed, nodding at the brown stain on Goodwin's shirt cuff. "Were men born messy eaters?"

He grabbed the crumpled blue paper serviette and rubbed at the damp mark. "Yeah, I guess so..."

Wilson smiled at him, then sat back and folded her arms. "Sometimes I feel like telling him to just stick the job, Alex."

"No," he cut in, becoming animated for the first time. He rested a large hand on her arm. "The division can't do without you, Sandra. Let me tell him where to shove his job instead..."

Wilson laughed. It felt good to have her friend so unreservedly on her side again. For a few moments she looked fondly at him but then reality kicked in. "Okay," she said, reaching for her wine. "Lay it on the line for me, Alex. Do you think we're wasting our time?"

Goodwin quickly shook his head. "Something's up," he answered, thinking back to his conversation with Kaminski. If Homicide were onto Appleby too, that just confirmed Wilson's instinct. Brendan had promised to get back to him once he had more information from his contact on the inside. That was a day ago. "No doubt about that. It might just take a little time to pinpoint it..."

***

Donald Appleby had been thinking of his secretary all evening. They'd fucked as soon as he'd arrived in Edinburgh but then he'd had to get ready for his dinner with Sir Douglas McPherson and leave her on her own in the suite.

Her dark brown eyes had stared into his as he'd left the room and he could see the sparkling desire in them. She'd licked those pink lips and whispered exactly what she was going to do to him on his return. His cock hadn't been the same since.

Douglas was a key business contact but my God, he could bore for Scotland. Once they'd covered everything necessary regarding tomorrow's arrangements, the knight of the realm had gone on endlessly about his plans for entering politics, grouse shooting on his estate and some insane plan to invest in a diamond mind in Outer Somewhere-or-other.

But that was behind him now...

Returning to the suite, the blood raced through his veins as he pushed through the door and saw the look in Angela's eyes. He'd expected her to be naked—after all, he'd left her with a glass of Blush so that she'd be fully on the boil when he returned—but instead she was still fully dressed and provocatively leaning back against the far wall.

He'd taken three steps across the room towards her when the phone rang. Carmella?

Diverting to his right, the pony tailed businessman held a finger to his lips when he heard the voice. "Joseph. What a wonderful surprise. How are you?"

"I'm good," the deep African voice responded. "I thought a quick call was in order before your meeting with my brother tomorrow."

"Of course," Appleby softly murmured into the phone, glancing across the room at his secretary. Her body was swaying sexily.

The businessman flopped down in the heavy leather chair facing her, listening to the African Prime Minister's voice but with his eyes glued to the gently undulating woman. It was as if the little minx was dancing to some imaginary music, sexily moving her made-to sin-body as she began to unbutton her crisp white blouse.

So that was it... she wanted to strip for him! His cock lengthened...

"Indeed," he said, as Joseph Nmobu confirmed how important the meeting was to them both.

"An opportunity to meet both our needs," the Prime Minister was saying.

Closing her eyes, it looked like Angela was pretending that she was up on stage, dancing like one of those hotties in the clubs he occasionally attended. Her hips swayed sensually to the imaginary music as she walked towards him. With each long step, one leg in front of the other, she looked as hot as he'd ever seen her.

Where the hell had the Essex woman learnt such moves?

"Do you forsee any stumbling blocks?" Appleby asked, cutting to the chase. The sooner he'd ended the conversation, the quicker he'd get his prize. Angela's blouse was now over the back of a chair and had been joined by the white bra. She was cupping her ripe breasts, raising one to her mouth and circling the erect, deep pink nipple with her tongue.

His cock felt like it was going to burst from his expensive trousers.

"I think we're nearly there," Nmobu told him as Appleby watched those buoyant tits bouncing erotically with each sway of her hot body. She knew better than to interrupt him when he was engaged on a call but right now the hot little bitch looked like she was about to break all the rules. When she was only a couple of feet away, she shimmied out of her dark skirt and dragged her thong down her legs.

Appleby ran his tongue along his bottom lip. The sophisticated woman really did have a body to die for. He idly wondered whether she showed the same lack of inhibition with her husband.

"Nearly there?" he queried, feeling his temperature rise further at the sight in front of him.

Head back, Angela's tongue was running across her pink lips as she stood so close he could reach out and touch her. Those undulating hips were swaying even more sensually to the imaginary beat. She didn't need to speak, her curvy body was telling him to end the call. Her hands rose to her neck and then slowly began their downward journey, across her cleavage, cupping her breasts. Those long nipples looked so incredibly inviting.

He momentarily cupped the phone. How could he concentrate on a deal that was worth billions when she was teasing him like this? "Angela..." he hissed.

The look on his face must have told her he couldn't resist. Normally she'd obey any instruction but right now she was intent on one thing only. The Blush had really got to her this time. Widening her stance to bend once again at the waist, she swung her hips left and then right. Her hands ran down to her inner thighs, caressing them before locking behind her back, allowing the businessman to see her full, swaying body in all its glory. The smooth folds of her pussy, under the thin dark landing strip, were swollen and moist.

"I see," he panted down the phone as his eyes devoured the feast on offer. Nmobu still wanted to haggle on the price and he was showing an unhealthy curiosity in what they'd be producing. Neither aspect provided that much of a problem, not if he played his cards carefully.

"I thought it only right I should prime you before your meeting with Emmanuel," Nmobu continued. "That's only fair, after all..."

"Thank you," Appleby huskily said as Angela wordlessly sank to her knees, pulling down the zip of his trousers. She knew enough not to speak, and instead just smiled up at him, running her tongue over those pink, oh-so sweet, suckable lips. His cock was already erect, rising from his thick expanse of black, curly hair like a mini tower.

"I'm sure we can satisfy one another sufficiently to reach a successful conclusion," he grunted, placing one large hand on the back of the Essex woman's head and tightening it in her short black hair as she began to mouth-fuck him. He regularly reached agreements with people who negotiated for a living. The Nmobu brothers wouldn't be a problem.

"Good," he heard the reassured voice at the other end, but he really was struggling to concentrate now. Angela's tongue was making its way up one side of his shaft and down the other, bathing his length in her slippery saliva. She toyed with the ridge of his swollen head, all the while looking up at him with those playful, dark brown eyes.

He only just managed to stifle a gasp.

"I'm sorry I won't be available tomorrow," Nmobu continued. "State duties can be tiresome. But Emmanuel represents us both."

"Of course," Appleby grunted, trying to keep his voice even. His shaft pushed against her throat as his hot secretary slid her pink lips all the way down to the base. His body was already succumbing to her working mouth. Maybe he needed to take some Blush, too, if she was in this mood? Just to see him through the night?

"Good," Nmobu repeated. "Here's to a successful conclusion, Donald."

"Yeah," Appleby grunted. The sexy bitch was deep-throating him like an expert. He cupped the phone again to disguise his moan, and squeezed his eyes closed as she took him to boiling point. Angela's daring eyes danced upwards into his again, her eyebrows arched as if suggesting it were time to end the call. Don't cum, he told himself, desperately attempting to stave off the inevitable. Don't cum...

"See you at the party?" he managed to murmur.

"Of course," Nmobu responded. "That will be an enjoyable way to cement our partnership. And from what I'm told, your parties are fabled for their unique entertainment. I hope you'll have something lined up for Emmanuel and I?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Prime Minister," Appleby said, with a sigh of relief. Angela was sliding to her feet. For a moment he thought he had some breathing space but when she swung her body around he realised exactly what she had in mind. "I guarantee you won't be disappointed."

"That's good," Nmobu said as Angela reversed her sensational body down on his throbbing manhood. "Goodnight, Donald."

Easing her hand onto his cock, the sexy beauty slowly and sweetly guided him against her, teasing herself with his cock like a dildo. Two strokes along her soft channel, two taps against her excited button, and she had him impaled inside her hot body.

"Goodnight Mr. Prime Minister," Appleby managed to grunt before dropping the phone back in its cradle. Angela threw her arms back behind her and wrapped them around his neck. She gently began to gyrate her ass in sweet, delectable circles.

Oh fuck...

***

Alice dropped the mobile phone back into her bag. She'd called Wilson first, of course, and then her father. Both were delighted that she'd made it through the first audition and had been invited back again, although her father's congratulations had been tinged with relief that his little girl had emerged unscathed.

Unscathed? If he only knew...

Even now, it was difficult to comprehend that she'd actually masturbated in front of another man, especially when he was capturing every moment with his camera. It may have been the most thrilling sexual experience of her young life—in truth her body was still buzzing with excitement—but it was a dangerous step beyond anything she'd done in seeking partners for her one night stands.

Okay, when he'd told her she's passed the audition, he had also confirmed that nothing would be used without her agreement. She'd need confirmation of that when she returned tomorrow, and would also make a point of asking Marcia what was likely to happen to the photographs. There must be some standard process...

Right now, she decided to bury the thought to the back of her mind. Sandra Wilson was delighted with her, not only for passing the audition but also for establishing contact with Marcia. And the sexual buzz inside her body still needed feeding.

She turned back towards the bar and smiled at the two dark haired young men staring in her direction. She'd gone there with the intention of picking someone up for another one night stand and meeting twins had been beyond her expectations. The only question that remained was which of the two she was going to let ravish her body tonight.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers