Appleby Blush Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the brunette, it was different. Carmella had invested more time than ever before in carefully warming her up to the delights on offer. The woman's seduction had needed to be gradual and had required her to give herself rather than just be taken. It was the same with the next stage. With Wilson's investigation underway, Kirsten needed to realise that this was what she wanted, not that there had been any coercion involved.

Now that she'd had the opportunity to talk to the cop, she understood Daly's enthusiasm even more. Even though her appearance tonight—with those crumpled clothes and dark, heavy makeup—was bordering on the bizarre, the woman was the most perfect mixture of innocence and sensuality. And having reviewed the recording of Tony and the brunette, the woman undoubtedly had an uninhibited sexual spirit that was ideal for their needs.

"I want to offer you the chance of a lifetime," she softly said, watching Kirsten's deep brown eyes light up. She needed to dangle a carrot that made the brunette believe she was doing her duty, while appealing to every woman's baser instincts for fame and fortune. "If you're feeling a little embarrassed with Tony, I want to fast track you."

"Fast track?"

"Exactly." Carmella paused for effect. The way Kirsten was looking at her so eagerly made it difficult to hide a triumphant smile. "All of our models have a final assessment before the formally sign a contract. Have you heard of Dr. Pierre Laroche?"

When Kirsten shook her head, Carmella smiled sweetly at her. Of coursed she hadn't. Pierre Laroche was the King of Porn in France—a sex therapist who televised a new conquest weekly on the Eurotica French TV cable channel. She and Donald owned the rights, of course.

"He carries out all our assessments," she continued, her eyes twinkling. "I've made an appointment for you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? That's very sudden. I... I'm not sure what to say."

"Just say yes," Carmella laughed. "How often do you get the opportunity to travel to Paris?"

"Paris?"

"By private jet," Carmella continued, slowly reeling the cop in. The brunette's eyes were widening further with each new piece of news.

"Private jet? Really?"

Carmella laughed heartily. She had her catch—it was now just a case of finalising the details. "Just you and I, Kirsten, and we can fit in some shopping, too. And of course I'm at your disposal to answer any questions you might have about becoming an Appleby model. It'll mean an early start, of course. A limo will pick you up here at six. What do you say?"

***

When Alice followed Marcia back to the VIP room, the redhead had already settled into Alonso's arms again as Tony Daly filled four full flutes of champagne. Somehow the fact she was about to drink bubbly felt normal to her. She gave a soft little laugh. How warped had her world become that it felt natural to be drinking a hundred pound bottle of champagne?

She hoped it made her feel as good as the Cosmos did. The arousal she'd felt in her body throughout the evening was at fever pitch now and the extra drink she'd taken in the bathroom only made her feel even sexier than she had before.

Alonso wasn't her type but Tony Daly... well... that was different. If the fantasy of being fucked by a handsome black man was good enough for Kirsten, it was certainly good enough for her. Enthusiastically taking the glass from him, she came together with the other three for a toast. The bubbles felt spectacular with her first sip.

When Daly casually put an arm around her waist and rested his hand on her hip, she rested her head back against his chest. Why shouldn't she—Alonso had his hands all over Marcia.

The redhead grinned sexily at her before holding her glass up for another toast. "To what is already a very fun night!"

The second drink felt even better.

"To two very sexy women," Alonso added. Normally, she hated men trying to be smooth but tonight it felt just right. The glasses came together, once again. And once again, they drank. The bubbles were going straight to her head.

"Your turn," Marcia said, winking at her.

Alice thought for a brief second only. "To two very sexy men," she said with a giggle as more dry champagne rolled down her throat.

Tony Daly shifted behind her—deliberately, it seemed. She felt his cock slide up against her buttocks and rest against her. He was hard. Very hard. And big. Very big. His next toast was spoken low, almost for her. Almost right into her ear. "To sex."

Alice shut her eyes as his tongue traced the lobe of her ear, tugging on the large, silver loop that pierced them. "Congratulations on joining the Appleby club," he whispered, his hand now openly caressing her butt. She squeezed a look at Marcia and Alonso, an arm-length away to her left. The way they were kissing was like lighter fluid on an open flame.

Her body heat soared into the stratosphere.

Daly's lips were on her neck and she took the initiative, just as she had when she'd picked up the twins. Swing around and cupping an arm around his neck, her mouth found his thick lips just as his fingertips snagged the top of her strapless dress.

"Yesss, oh yes..." she groaned as he peeled it off her body and cupped her perky swells. Her breathing came faster as he began to roll her nipples.

This was what she wanted, needed.

Opening her eyes, she was treated with the glorious view of Marcia's curvy body. Alonso had a finger under each strap, pulling the red dress down her body and, like Alice, leaving her naked to the waist. Marcia's head was half twisted so that she and Alonso could share a wet kiss over her shoulder as his hands caressed her perfectly sculpted breasts. So full...

For a moment it was surreal, the feel of Daly's hands on her breasts and the sight of Alonso's on Marcia's. It was as if the two men were coordinating their efforts. When the redhead's curly hair caught in her glossy lipstick, Alice couldn't resist. She reached out and brushed it away, tucking it behind her new friend's ear.

The other model had about five piercing in that one ear. Was the sparkling jewellery diamonds, she wondered? Marcia's soft chuckle made her realize that she still had her hand on the side of the woman's face and she blushed. She let it drop, wondering what was wrong with her. But the redhead caught it and held it against her cheek.

"You're so beautiful," Marcia mouthed, her voice so soft Alice barely heard. She didn't need to. She felt it. She saw it in the woman's green eyes with those too wide pupils. Sweat broke across her brow. She wasn't into girls...

"Kiss her." It was Tony's deep voice tempting her from behind. His tongue was curling behind her ear and he began kissing the back of her neck again. "Kiss her..."

The suggestion suddenly felt natural. Marcia's head was already moving towards her and she leaned forward, meeting the kiss the redhead gently planted on the mouth. God, her lips were full, soft and sticky. When Marcia tilted her head and opened her lips, Alice willingly accepted the playful tongue and offered hers. She felt so hot she wanted to curl her toes so hard they'd snap the straps of her sandals.

"That was nice," Marcia murmured, sexily running her tongue across her lips as she slowly pulled back. It was as if she was savouring the taste of the blonde's lipstick.

"Uh, yeah," Alice agreed, her breathing coming quick and shallow. If Daly didn't stop grinding his steely erection in the crevice between her buttocks, she'd have no option other than to turn around and fuck him. And yet... although she kept telling herself she wasn't into girls, the Marcia's lips felt so good. She wanted to drag the redhead into another hot kiss, but as she felt Tony Daly's hands on her tits grow a little harder, she growled out her approval. She wasn't into girls... and that meant she needed to drown in his masculinity.

Turning, she threw her arms around his shaved head and planted another scorching kiss on his thick lips. The sensation was completely different to that with Marcia—harsher—but very welcome all the same. Concerns of Kirsten and her job were gone, replaced by this man's hands on her body, now pushing her dress down, down, down, and off.

He pulled her across to one of the white couches, shoving her into it. She grunted, welcoming the rougher touch. She opened her legs, only her white, lace g-string protecting her modesty. It occurred to her that this was exactly how she'd been when she'd masturbated for him. Legs spread wide while she gasped with wanton need.

It was impossible to stop herself. Her fingers slid under her panties and ran across her unfamiliarly smooth pussy. Despite her original reticence, she loved being bare. Her hips rose towards her rubbing digits, seeking more. This is what Appleby girls did, wasn't it?

With a growl, Daly stood back, undressing as he watched her needy eyes. He snapped open his crisp, white shirt with purpose. His dark eyes danced over her working fingers as he yanked off his shirt, displaying his powerfully muscled upper body. Now it was Alice's turn to ogle the dark skinned physique. It glistened like chocolate brown satin.

When he stepped forward, looming above her as he began unbuckling his belt, Alice's fingers left her lace g-string and replaced his, yanking his trousers away. Her mouth watered at the sight of his towering cock. Incredibly, the skin was even darker than the rest of him.

"Suck my cock, white girl," she heard him order, gripping her long blonde hair. He shoved his manhood down her groaning throat with little ceremony, holding the back of her head tight against him.

Alice choked and spluttered at first, desperate to take as much of the wonderful black meat as she could but initially having trouble adjusting to his size. Gradually, she found a way and fell into a rhythm. The crown of his cock, the thick throbbing shaft and his heavy balls all received attention. Daly's grip on her hair tightened and he began to grunt.

Growing more confident, Alice slurped off with a throaty laugh. She beamed up at him sweetly, knowing exactly what that dimpled smile must look like just inches away from his saliva-coated cock. "You like that, Tony?" she mischievously asked.

Before he could answer, she jammed her mouth over him again. At the same time, one hand slithered down into her panties again. Almost as soon as she slid one and then a second finger inside her wetness she came instantly, coughing again on his cock as her body jerked.

Amazingly, when the first orgasm subsided, the second began to build. She worked him harder between her lips, her blonde hair dancing on her shoulders as she went for broke. This time it was Daly who spluttered as her throat muscles rippled around his crown.

"Oh fuck, baby, yes..."

"Cum—" she began to say, but it quickly became apparent that he had no intention of ceding control. Reaching down, his large hand gripped the waistband of her flimsy white panties and yanked them off. She squealed as he pushed her back against the couch and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

She felt the second orgasm begin to overwhelm her even before he was inside her.

***

Kirsten lay in the dark, trying to come to terms with the way the evening had panned out. This wasn't at all what she'd planned in her mind. She'd thought her part of the Appleby investigation was over, and her intention with Matt had been to sit down as soon as he'd arrived and calmly explain the way she was feeling.

Instead, she'd fucked her boyfriend as soon as he'd walked through the door and as a result had ended up on the wrong end of a blazing row when she'd attempted to explain her feelings. Okay, giving in to the needs of her body before telling him how she felt was wickedly deceitful—but sometimes a girl needed to be as devious as the average male.

At least that was behind her now. That meant she could focus on more important things. Did the agency really think she had some sort of potential as a model? They must do! Why else would Carmella Santiago have taken the trouble to travel out to see her? As the Columbian woman had pointed out, her time was at a premium.

The thought excited her.

When she looked at the way things were at work, life in the Met was nothing like it was when she'd joined. Things were going backwards. Just look at Sandra Wilson and the pressure she was under. With each passing day, her stress levels increased. Then there was Alex Goodwin. His heart hadn't been in it for eighteen months now and his main aspiration nowadays seemed to be to reach retirement. Was that the future?

She couldn't make it as a model, could she? Was such a thing possible? She knew she had a great body and people often told her how beautiful she was. But there were thousands of women in the country who were much hotter than she was.

Then why had Carmella Santiago taken the trouble to call out to personally see her?

Maybe sticking with the case would offer her the chance to test out how far she could go? If she passed tomorrow's assessment in Paris, that could lead to wider opportunities. She'd called Sandra Wilson as soon as Carmella had left and her boss had confirmed she should follow this through. With Alice pumping Marcia for information tonight, she'd said, Kirsten should do the same tomorrow with Appleby's right hand woman.

The outcome of both would essentially decide whether they continued with the investigation. She'd do her job diligently, of course. She'd find out as much as she could and report back. But maybe that could lead to modelling opportunities along the way...

And there was something exciting about flying to Paris in a private jet. It was just a shame that Tony Daly wouldn't be with them...

***

"Yes! Yes YES!!!" Alice screamed again as Tony took her to yet another orgasm. How many had that been? How much time had passed? She had no idea. She didn't care. All she cared was getting back to another supercharged climax.

She loved being on top—and her half-squatting, half-reclining position over Tony's ebony skinned prone body allowed her to attain the maximum friction from his incredibly large endowment. Sweat poured from her forehead as she gently pushed up on his muscular body and then thrust down on that thickest of thick cocks.

Her position had the added benefit of allowing her to watch Marcia fuck Alonso across the room while she took her own pleasure. The redhead was incredible, reversing cowboy style on the club owner and with her thrusting freckled tits bouncing erotically with each violent undulation, drilled him like a jack hammer until he exploded inside her.

A smile spread across the curly haired girl's face as she pushed off his lap, treating Alice to an unadulterated view of her curvy, hourglass body. When she strutted slowly across the short distance to the two lovers, one long leg crossing in front of the other, her full breasts bounced with each great roll of her hips.

Alice blushed. Could a woman look any sexier?

She repositioned herself as the redhead approached, sliding her knees beneath her for support. Marcia smirked at her as she crawled up onto the couch, faced Alice and swung her legs across the black man's face.

"Kiss me," she told the blonde as she lowered her smooth pussy to Daly's waiting mouth.

Both females leant forward, one woman undulating on Tony Daly's tongue and the other on his cock. Marcia's arm reached around Alice's neck and pulled her into position. Her fingers scraped across the back of the blonde's neck as she turned and tilted her head into better position for the kiss. Alice took a deep breath and mirrored her friend, curling a hand behind Marcia's head as her lips parted. In what seemed to the young cop like slow motion, their lips came together for the second time that evening.

For a few seconds it was soft and tender. Then Alice surprised herself by taking the initiative. Her wet tongue slipped into the redhead's mouth and then both of their tongues were suddenly swirling around one another. When Marcia began to retreat a little, pulling her head back, she wouldn't—couldn't—let her.

Her mouth aggressively zeroed in on those glossy red lips again, determined to take her fill.

"Steady, girl," the redhead softly breathed when she eventually broke the sensual lip lock. One hand cupped Alice's perky right breast, her thumb running across the hard nipple. "Want me?"

Alice nodded. Her heart was beating so fast she could hardly breathe.

"Next time," Marcia whispered, her green eyes telling Alice that she needed to earn her prize. Her free hand dropped to the cop's clit. "Fuck him," she instructed.

Alice instantly obeyed, lost in her haze of sexual lust. With each of her downthrusts, Marcia's soft fingers rubbed softly across her sensitive clit. When she exploded yet again, she heard the redhead's voice whispering in her ear.

"If tonight was special," she whispered, "Just wait 'til we're alone..."