April's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Just this once, right?" he asked, and April again heard a tone that didn't quite fit with the words. He was trying to play it cool.

"Um..." April hadn't given this part much thought because she had been too concerned with Nicholas's initial reaction. "Maybe every day for a week," she said without looking at him. "That should be enough to see if it works."

"And what if it does?" Nicholas asked. It was clear that the prospect of getting a blow job every night for a week from his old girlfriend was starting to get him worked up. April merely shrugged.

Cathy had written that one man almost certainly wouldn't meet April's needs, but April saw no reason to tell Nicholas that at this stage.

"So, you want me to, uh..." Nicholas indicated his belt.

"I'll get it," said April softly as she moved across the room and sat on the sofa beside him. As she undid his belt and pants, a lot of memories came rushing back. April and Nicholas had not had a lot of oral sex during their relationship, but they had certainly enjoyed what they had had.

April wondered if Nicholas had just been too shy to ask her to do it more often. As far as she could tell, he had really liked it. Maybe he had felt like she'd think him a pervert or something. Or maybe he felt guilty about cumming in her mouth. He had always apologized afterwards, though April never understood why.

For her part, April had truly enjoyed pleasing him that way. She had wished he would ask her to do it more often. At the same time, she couldn't bring herself to ask him either, so the actual instances were few in number.

But if April had any doubts about how Nicholas felt about blow jobs, they were quickly dispelled by the rock hard shaft she found in his pants. Once she extracted his straining member, she looked up at him. It was kind of weird for her, just to take it out and suck it like this. In the old days there had been a lot of kissing and fondling leading up to it. To just start sucking him was alien to April and she hesitated for a moment.

But only for a moment. She was still worried, at least slightly, that Nicholas would jump up and run out. And she also realized that, as she sat there with his wonderful, throbbing erection in her hand, she was getting wet. In an instant, April's focus went from getting rid of blemishes to putting Nicholas's cock in her mouth.

As soon as her lips closed around the head of Nicholas's cock, April felt another warm surge between her legs. She slipped slowly down his ramrod straight shaft, savoring the way he filled her mouth. As she came back up, she swirled her tongue on the underside of his head and was rewarded with a throaty moan. She could tell Nicholas was loving the feel of her mouth around his member, and that in turn made it more exciting for her.

April barely sucked him for two minutes before she felt his cock swell and strain. Suddenly, a huge gob of cum shot into her mouth, followed quickly by several smaller ones. April sucked a little longer, squeezing his cock to wring out every last drop. Then she swallowed it all down, enjoying how good it felt to have Nicholas cum in her mouth again.

He sat back on the sofa, breathless. He looked like he might apologize and April didn't want him to. What was there for him to be sorry about?

"Thank you," she told him before he said anything. She gave his cock one last squeeze and sucked away the last drop that dribbled out.

"Thank you," he replied.

After he left, April went and looked in the mirror. Not that she expected to see results that quickly, but she just had to look. Nothing had changed. Maybe tomorrow. She didn't really care too much at the moment. She was still tingling from receiving her first treatment. She found herself looking forward to the next dose, and not just for medical reasons.

* * * * *

The next night, Nicholas was at her door again. This time there was no mistaking the look on his face. He looked like a little boy on Christmas morning. Still, neither of them felt all that comfortable with the situation, so there were several minutes of awkward conversation before April finally managed to get him to sit down on the sofa. Despite how much they had both enjoyed the previous night's encounter, they were both treading on eggshells, afraid to come right out and say it.

"Thanks for last night," April said for the fourth time since Nicholas had come in. "I think I can already see it getting better," she added, even though she really hadn't seen any improvement. "So...?" she asked, looking at him then away again.

It wasn't difficult to see that Nicholas was excited by the prospect of getting another blow job. But he seemed compelled to try to hide it. April wasn't sure why. He was literally doing her a favor and she certainly didn't mind if he got some pleasure out of it. In fact, she was enjoying this excuse to give him that pleasure.

Still, he almost looked embarrassed as he undid his pants and took out a cock that was already rock hard. To avoid any more awkward pauses, April simply grabbed his shaft and got busy sucking it.

"Oh, God, April!" Nicholas panted as she sucked him deep into her mouth. He may have been surprised by the suddenness of her onslaught, but a moment later he was sitting back and enjoying her mouth on him. He was running his fingers through her hair and moaning softly as she bobbed swiftly up and down his rigid ivory member.

He lasted longer than he had the night before, but April wouldn't have minded if he had held out a bit longer still. She felt him swelling in her mouth and a moment later he was once again filling her mouth with his sticky load. As she had the night before, April coaxed every last drop from him and swallowed it. She did notice that it wasn't quite as big a gulp as the first time.

That made her think about what she had been told by Cathy, her internet acquaintance, who had assured her that one man wouldn't provide enough. Even as April and Nicholas were thanking each other, April was beginning to worry about that. Really, Nicholas was the experiment to see if this would actually clear up the blemishes. If the blemishes didn't go away after a week of this, would she have to look for another man? Could she?

If she didn't at least see some results from Nicholas, she doubted she would continue to pursue this. At least with him she was comfortable and that made the experience enjoyable. April doubted she could be relaxed enough with anyone else. Certainly not before she knew if it would even work.

By the third morning, April was convinced she saw signs of improvement. The blemishes were still there, but seemed to have faded. Some even looked like they had gotten smaller. At first she was worried that it was just wishful thinking on her part. But as the day went on, her face continued to improve. By lunch time it had gotten noticeable to her coworkers.

When they asked, April told them the doctor had put her on a new medication. No, she couldn't remember what it was called. She was just glad that it seemed to be working.

By the time Nicholas showed up that night, April's face had dramatically improved. In the soft indoor lighting, the blemishes weren't all that obvious.

"Wow, April!" Nicholas exclaimed when he saw her. "I guess it really works!" She heard the excitement in his voice and wondered if it was for her or because it meant more blow jobs for him.

Not that April cared. She was so thrilled that her face was getting better that she practically threw Nicholas onto the sofa. In a flash she had his cock in her mouth again, sucking happily on it. In a way, she thought, it was perfect. Nothing the doctor had ever prescribed was ever this much fun to take! She giggled and almost choked on Nicholas's cock when she thought that this would totally change her idea of taking medicine orally.

April paused, letting him slip from her mouth as she shook her head at his unasked question. Then she slipped off of the couch to the floor between his legs and began sucking him again.

Having been drained by her the previous two nights, Nicholas didn't cum quickly. It gave April time to really savor the feel and the taste of his cock in her mouth. She never realized before that she enjoyed this. Probably because they had done it so infrequently that Nicholas had always gotten a little too worked up and cum quickly. Now that she had a chance to concentrate on sucking him, April found it to be wonderful. She felt the heat building between her own legs as her lips glided over the smooth white skin of his cock.

If anything, his erection was harder and bigger than it had been yesterday or the day before. To April, it felt like it might literally explode at any moment. His straining cock filled her mouth in a way she hadn't experienced before. April wanted more of that feeling, so she tried to take more of him in. But as the head of his cock reached her throat, she started to gag and pulled away with a cough.

"April?" Nicholas asked, leaning forward with concern. With one hand April pushed him gently but firmly back into his seat. With the other she pulled his cock back into her mouth again. It was sweet that he was concerned, but it was also distracting. And April didn't want to be distracted from feeling the warmth and hardness of him in her mouth.

Nicholas lasted much longer this time, giving April plenty of time to enjoy herself. He finally erupted, his back arching as he groaned deeply. His pulsing cock sent a jet of cum into April's waiting mouth, which in turn sent a flash of warm wetness through her pussy. She milked his shaft with her lips, not wanting to waste a drop of his precious sperm. Her eyes met Nicholas's just as she let him slip from her mouth. He watched in fascination as April swallowed his load.

"God, April," he breathed. "That was... that was... Wow!" April smiled up at him, making no move to let go of his cock or get up from between his legs. She saw a drop forming at the tip of his head and leaned forward to lick it up.

"Nicholas," she asked, eyes on his softening member. "Why didn't we do this more when we were together?"

"I... uh, I thought you didn't, you know," Nicholas was obviously surprised by April's question.

"That I didn't what?" she persisted.

"That you didn't like it, I guess," he shrugged. "I mean," he continued sounding slightly defensive, "why would you, right?"

"I don't know," April said, standing up. "But I think I would have. And you seem to like it just fine," she added, flipping him a smile.

"Sure, I like it. But I wouldn't want you to do something you didn't like for my sake," he said lamely.

"Well, lucky for you," April replied, "I have to do it." She was still smiling, but Nicholas seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"Look," he said. "I only want to help." He seemed to be searching for something else to add, but April silenced him with a wave of her hand.

"You don't understand," she said. "It's okay that you like it too. I'm glad you do. I never enjoyed taking my medicine this much before." She looked down, feeling her own face get a little red as she said it. She went into the kitchen to get a drink. She brought one back for Nicholas, who was still sitting on the sofa with his pants down.

As April offered him the glass, he seemed to remember that he was undressed and quickly reached to pull his pant up. She put her hand on his to stop him and he looked up uncertainly.

"Here," April said, handing him the drink. He took it reflexively, one hand still poised to pull up his pants. She pushed that hand away and knelt down between his legs again.

Without looking up at him, April slipped his flaccid member back into her mouth. He was soft and squishy as she rolled him around on her tongue, sucking him softly. At first she thought Nicholas was going to stop her. But slowly he began to grow in her mouth. She could hear his breathing getting heavier as his cock became harder.

Soon April was once again sucking on a rock hard erection. She felt herself getting wet all over again as she bobbed lovingly on Nicholas's throbbing cock. Her own level of arousal continued to rise and she found her hips gyrating almost involuntarily in response to the wetness of her pussy.

April knew it wasn't going to be easy to get Nicholas to cum again so quickly. But she wasn't worried. Even if he didn't, she could spend some time enjoying the feel and taste of his cock.

The world around her disappeared as all of her attention focused on the magnificent feeling of Nicholas in her mouth. She had no idea how long she knelt there bobbing up and down on him. Several times she felt close to orgasm herself, her hips bucking in response to the heat building between her thighs.

When he finally came, it was with a cry that was more animal than man. His hand grabbed a fistful of April's hair as he rose out of his seat. He arched his back, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth as his orgasm shook his whole body.

In contrast to the power of his climax, the amount of cum that he shot into April's mouth was rather minimal. She quickly swallowed it down and coaxed out what little Nicholas had left to offer. Later she would probably worry that he wasn't giving her enough cum to keep her blemishes at bay. Right now though, she was content to kneel between his legs, lay her cheek on his softening member and sigh contentedly.

* * * * *

In the morning April studied her face carefully in the mirror. It didn't look much different than it had the night before. Maybe a little better, but she couldn't be sure. She had been told that one man wouldn't be able to provide her with enough semen to eradicate the blemishes. And even Nicholas's first load last night had been noticeably smaller than the night before. And his second orgasm, while tremendously satisfying for both of them, provided little in the way of the sperm her face needed.

Worse still, it was Friday. Nicholas was having dinner with his girlfriend tonight. And, he had told April apologetically, he would be spending the weekend with her. That meant April wouldn't see him again before Monday night. What would that mean in terms of her blemishes?

Much as she had enjoyed sucking Nicholas off the last few days, she had a very real need. This wasn't just about them having a good time together. The cure seemed to be working and now that it was, April never wanted to see a blemish again. If only she wasn't so dependent on Nicholas. But where else could she turn? She pictured herself sitting in a bar trying to get a man's attention, batting her eyes and smiling coyly.

Hi, my name's April. No, I don't want to sleep with you, but would you be interested in a blow job? I'm pretty good at it and I swallow...

How the hell was she going to find someone besides Nicholas? It seemed pretty clear that this "treatment" would work, but where would she find another man, or men, to keep her supplied with the necessary fluid?

12