April's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Jamal has a proposition for April.
3.3k words
4.36
42.5k
8
0

Part 4 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the fourth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Ponce and I spent the afternoon together. We had a wonderful time. Our first stop was my dorm. The girls on the floor flocked to my room. Like Danny, Ponce was another heartthrob for many of the young women at Kelroy.

I packed a gym bag with shorts, shoes, a sports bra, a t shirt, a towel, a bar of soap and clean underwear to put on after the game.

As we were leaving the dorm I turned to Ponce. "Every girl in this dormitory wants to go out with you. Just say the word and I'll start setting you up with dates." I poked him in the ribs. "If he wants to, my big boy could become a real pussyman."

Ponce blushed. For the rest of the afternoon, whenever we were alone I called him my "pussyman."

Our next stop was the grill. Ponce bought a tuna fish sandwich and a Coke for both of us. While we ate lunch our table filled up with guys. It was obvious that Ponce had lots of friends. It was easy to understand why, he was very very nice.

The conversation mostly centered around basketball. That was fine with me.

It was just after three when Jamal and Charles Darby joined us.

Around 3:30 the grill started to get very crowded. There was a shortage of chairs at our table. I gave mine up and spent the next hour sitting on Ponce's lap. I didn't have to, it was my choice. I thought Ponce would enjoy it. I was right, he glowed with pride as he talked to his friends while I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck.

At 4:45 Jamal, Darbs, Ponce and I got up and left for the gym. When we got there, five guys were already warming up at one end of the basketball court.

Jamal, Ponce and Darbs all went to the men's locker room to change. As they opened the door I asked, "Where can I change?"

Jamal turned to me. He suddenly looked very embarrassed. "I'm sorry April. We only have the key for the men's locker room." He thought for a moment. "You could use the Ladies room outside the gym."

I was feeling very adventurous these days so I smiled at Jamal and walked to the men's locker room door. "If you guys aren't shy, I'm not shy." I grabbed onto Ponce. "I'll just get dressed next to my big baby doll here."

Darbs laughed and held the door open for me. "Be our guest."

Jamal looked at Ponce. "Since when did you become a big baby doll?"

Ponce blushed.

We stripped off our street clothes together. No one was shy. I saw my first black cocks. Both Jamal and Darbs were very well endowed. I giggled as I pulled up my shorts. I estimated that my three teammates had about 30 inches of penis between them. This was going to make an outrageous dormitory story when I finally got back to my room.

Danny walked in while we were putting on our shoes. I realized that I was becoming preoccupied with sex when my first thought was that the number just jumped to 39 inches. I giggled some more as I imagined a whole meter of cock.

I took one look at Danny and my mind returned to reality. He looked beat.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Baby are you okay?"

He smiled at me. "April my boss and I just moved an entire houseful of furniture in 3 hours. I'm exhausted."

I sat down on the bench, pulled him down next to me and rubbed his back. "Danny we can blow this off, It's just a game. I have some money. The three of us can get some beer and go back to your place. We can spend the evening relaxing and watching television."

Danny kissed me. "Thanks April, you're a sweetheart." He paused. "No I want to play. I'll be okay. You guys go warm up. I'll rest here for a few minutes and then I'll join you."

We went into the gym. Jamal produced three basketballs and we started shooting. While we were warming up Darbs filled me in on the details. Except for Danny, Ponce and me, the guys were all members of the Kelroy men's varsity basketball team. This was a preseason workout.

For the basketball team the object of this game was conditioning. It was going to be a free and easy, fast paced basketball game. No one was going to keep score. We were playing for fun.

Danny came out of the locker room. He looked a little better.

Jamal called to the guys at the other end of the floor. "We're ready."

Everyone walked to center court. Quick introductions were made. Jamal started assigning people to each other, "April you have Bobby, Darbs take Jake, Danny you have Willie, Ponce you and Big Julius can beat on each other." He smiled at the guy across from him. "Dickie I'm going to hurt you."

Dickie nodded, "What else is new Jamal."

I looked at big Julius. He was a huge black guy. He must have been at least 4 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than Ponce. I started to worry that he might hurt my baby.

Dickie winked at me and said, "You guys have to be skins." He was laughing. It was a cute joke.

I decided to have some fun. I winked at him and said, "Okay" and then I pulled my t shirt off. It was no big deal I was wearing a sports bra.

My teammates all started laughing and pulled their shirts off.

Jamal tossed a ball to Dickie. "You guys can take it out first."

While we were walking back to to play defense Jamal gave me a few hints. "Ponce is a natural high post. You don't have to start the offense, just look for him breaking to the free throw line and give him the ball. He'll take care of everything."

I nodded.

"After you pass to Ponce pick for Darbs and roll off the pick, good things will happen." He thought for a moment, "We're going to run. Whenever we get a rebound get to the hash mark. We'll try to outlet the ball to you. Look for Danny, Darbs and me. We'll be coming up the floor in lanes." He smiled at me. "Have fun, you'll like the speed of the game."

Jamal looked at all of us. "No switching on either side. Warn your teammates, but fight threw all picks." He checked to make sure all of us were ready and then he said, "Let's go."

Dickie inbounded the ball to Bobby. Bobby came right at me, cut to his left, crossed over to his right and ran me into Willie's pick. As I tried to fight my way by Willie he gave me a hip and knocked me to the floor. Bobby saw the opening and hit a quick jump shot.

Ponce grabbed the ball as it came through the basket and inbounded it to Darbs.

Danny ran over to me and gave me a hand up from the floor. "They're not going to cut you any slack because you're a girl. This game is going to be a little rougher than what you're used to."

I moved into position. Darbs passed me the ball. I brought it across the center court line. When I saw Ponce make his break to the free throw line I hit him with a high pass and set a screen for Darbs. Darbs used my screen to get open at the opposite wing. Ponce hit him with a quick pass. He put up a jump shot and the score was tied.

The next time down the floor I was ready. Bobby tried the same move. This time when Willie set his pick I was ready for the hip check. As he hit me, I hit him back. He was stronger than I was but I still generated enough of a counter punch to allow me to slide by him.

Bobby went up for another jump shot but now I was in position. I reached out and punched the ball off his fingers. It rolled free. Jamal came out of nowhere, grabbed the ball, took it down the floor and slammed it home for a power dunk.

Bobby turned to me and smiled. "Nice."

For the next hour I played the roughest, toughest, fastest, most freewheeling basketball of my life. It was almost as much fun as sex.

When we were done, we all went to the locker room together. The guys started to strip off their clothes and get ready to take showers. I looked at everyone. "Is it okay if I shower with you?"

Big Julius grinned at me. "Will you be offended if we peek?"

I laughed. "Not at all. I intend to peek at all of you."

After we were finished showering, we all got dressed together. Just before we were ready to leave Jamal looked at everyone and said, "Well what do you think? Can she do it?"

Big Julius smiled at him. "Jamal your girls got heart. I am already in love with her."

Ponce and Danny both laughed. Danny said, "Sorry Julius we found her first."

Bobby shook his head. "Danny we still all get to be in love with her." He turned to me. "April I had a wonderful time playing basketball with you this evening." He laughed. "I'd also much rather shower with you than Julius."

Julius slapped his friend on the back. "Bobby the feeling is mutual."

I looked at both of them. "Guys I had more fun playing basketball tonight than I've had in several years. I hope you'll invite me again." Now it was my turn to laugh. "I promise to take a shower with you every time we play."

The entire room erupted into laughter. When it finally subsided, Jamal put his hand up. "You guys still haven't answered my question. Can she cut it on Monday night. Can we beat the North Side Boyz with April?"

Julius looked at Jamal. "You'll have to play well, but yes I think you can do it." He smiled. "I want to send a bet with you."

There was a general murmuring of agreement.

I stood up. "Hold on! Whats this all about? Whats happening on Monday night? Who are the North Side Boyz?"

Jamal walked over to me. "April this game was an audition for you this evening. Every Monday night there's a basketball tournament at the 7th Street Rec Center on the north side of the city. The North Side Boyz are the team that most frequently wins the tournament "

I stared at Jamal. "That's a really bad neighborhood."

Danny grabbed my hand. "We know that April. Just listen to him."

Jamal continued. "The format is 8 teams playing single elimination. You lose and you're out. The entry fee is $20.00 per player. That fee covers the expenses of running the tournament and pays the referees. Each player on the winning team gets $40.00."

He paused. "That wouldn't be enough to attract us. What interests us is the side betting. There are a group of handicappers that watch the warmups and take bets on the teams." He smiled. "We think that if we show up with a cute little white girl as our point guard, we can get pretty good odds and make a killing."

He looked at me. "It's going to be a little scary for you. You, Ponce, Danny and some women who are there as "girlfriends" are going to be the only white people in the gym. Darbs and I know everyone very well. If we're careful you'll be safe. April we can make a lot of money on Monday night. Are you in?"

Everyone was staring at me. I looked at them. "Do you guys all think I'm good enough to pull this off?"

Everyone nodded yes.

"Will it be safe?"

Darbs put his hand on my shoulder. "April I promise to vigilantly watch over you the entire time we're there."

I thought for a moment. This was a little scary, but it was also very exciting. I took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm in."

Everyone smiled.

Julius said, "Jamal we all want to send bets with you."

As we were walking out of the locker room Darbs pulled me aside. "April, Danny is really tired right now and Ponce has to go to work. Why don't you come back to my place. I could show you a very good time tonight." He paused. "We could hook up for a few hours, no strings, just fun."

I stopped and thought for a moment. Here it was, the big question was now on the table. Just how far was I willing to go with my new sexual freedom. I didn't have to think for very long. I knew what I wanted to do.

I smiled at Darbs. "I'd love to party with you tonight." I paused, "Give me a minute to talk to Danny and Ponce."

He nodded. "I'll wait for you by the main gym door."

I went back into the locker room. Danny was just putting on his shoes. He looked really beat. I sat down next to him. "Sweetheart, Darbs just asked me to go to his place and party with him for awhile tonight. I'd like to go. Are you cool with that?"

Danny looked at me and smiled. "Yes April, I'm cool with that. I think thats what we talked about last night. We're going to be friends and hang out together and be there for each other, but all three of us are free to play around with other people." He paused. "Tonight is a very good night for you to hook up with another guy. I'm tired. I have to move more furniture tomorrow. I need to go home and get some rest. Ponce has to leave here and go to the Exeter Building and wash and wax floors for the rest of the night." Danny kissed me. "Go have a good time with Darbs. He's a nice guy. I'll bet he's a fantastic lover." He thought for a moment. "April be nice to Ponce when you tell him okay."

I nodded. "Danny you don't have to worry about that. I'd never do anything to hurt Ponce. He's my baby. It's okay. I know exactly what to say to him."

I left Danny in the locker room and walked out to the gym. Ponce was waiting for me.

"April I have to go to work."

"I know Ponce." I kissed him. "Ponce you remember how we were talking about playing some really kinky games with each other?"

Ponce nodded. "Yes, of course I remember. It's almost all I think about right now."

I put my hand on Ponce's crotch and rubbed his cock, "Baby I am going to go home with Darbs tonight. I'm going to suck his big hard dick and let him fuck me. While you're washing and waxing floors at the Exeter Building, I want you to think about me with Darb's cock in my mouth and my pussy."

Ponce was hard. I squeezed his erection. "Remember how I screamed when Danny fucked me this afternoon?"

Ponce nodded.

"I'll bet Darbs makes me scream even louder than that tonight." I kissed Ponce again. "What time do you get off work?"

"6:00 am."

"Pick me up at my dorm on your way home. You can take me to breakfast. After breakfast we can go back to your place and fool around. I want to sit on your face and tell you all about my date with Darbs." I grinned at Ponce. "You'd like that wouldn't you sweetheart."

Ponce kissed me. "April, I'd love that." He took a deep breath. "My imagination is going to be running wild at work all night tonight."

I laughed. "Good thats what I am hoping will happen. I want you to be really excited when you pick me up in the morning." I reached under his shirt and gave his nipple a hard twist. I giggled as I did it. "After I am done playing with Darbs tonight I am going to try to think up some really naughty things to do to you tomorrow morning."

Ponce smiled at me. "I can't wait."

He looked at his watch. "April I have to run. I'm late for work."

"Ponce I'll see you in the morning. I'll be on the front steps of my dorm at 6:15 waiting for you."

"I'll be there April." He paused. "Have fun with Darbs tonight."

"Thanks sweetheart, I plan to."

After Ponce went out the side door I walked across the gym floor to meet my new lover at the main door.

When Darbs and I got to his apartment his three roommates were sitting in the living room watching television.

Darbs and I stopped to talk to them for a moment before we went into his bedroom. As we talked Darbs lifted my t shirt and started to play with my nipple. It was almost like I was a toy or a sex doll that he'd brought home as a plaything. It was incredibly erotic. I was beginning to discover that there was a part of me that wanted to be treated like a slut.

We went into his bedroom. It was everything that I could do to control myself while Darbs took his pants off. As soon as he was naked I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock.

I could have sucked Darb's cock all night long, but he had other ideas. He picked me up, gently placed me on the bed and then sat down next to me and started massaging my cunt. As he rubbed me I felt him put first one, then two and finally three fingers into me. Darbs had the incredible ability to simultaneously be both a dominant, demanding master and a caring, considerate lover.

I was getting more and more excited. I began to lose control. I wanted Darb's to fuck me.

He got on top of me. I felt him rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy lips. I desperately wanted him to push that beautiful cock into me, but he didn't. He just teased me. I was his toy. I found myself begging Darbs to fuck me. He kept playing with me. I cried with pleasure when he finally relented and pushed his huge erection into my cunt.

I don't know how long Darb's fucked me. I didn't care. Time was meaningless. I just wanted that big cock of his. I had at least four orgasms while I was with him. I know that he came inside of me three times.

After Darbs came for the third time he put his arm around me while I snuggled up to him. As we cuddled he gently stroked my hair. At the same time, I traced the outline of his well developed muscles with my index finger.

It was nearly midnight when I finally got up and put my clothes back on. Darbs also got up and got dressed. He wanted to walk me home. I told him that it wasn't necessary, but he insisted. Charles Darby was a true gentleman.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers