April's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

Danny tossed his wash cloth to Ponce. I looked down at him and said, "Wash my pussy, get it nice and clean. My lover wants to play with me."

Danny started kissing me again. I continued stroking his cock while we kissed. Suddenly I felt Ponce put the wash cloth between my legs. My body tingled with pleasure.

I was feeling nastier and nastier.

I dropped to my knees and looked at Ponce. Wash my ass while I suck my man's cock. Get my asshole nice and clean because you're going to be licking it when we get out of the shower."

As I put Danny's cock into my mouth I felt Ponce start to wash my ass.

The bathroom was charged with sexual tension. All three of us were wildly excited. I wasn't sure how long we could maintain this state of inflamed passion.

I stood up and looked at Ponce. "Get a towel and dry me off. We're going to the living room. I want Danny's cock in my mouth and I want your tongue in my asshole."

All three of us were hurrying now. We weren't being coy or playful anymore. We were driven by our sexual excitement.

Ponce dried me quickly while Danny washed himself. As soon as Danny was done Ponce tossed him the towel and got into the shower.

It was only a few minutes before all three of us were clean, dry and in the living room.

I pointed to the end of the couch. "Danny you sit down here." As soon as Danny was seated I turned to Ponce and pointed to the floor. "Baby lay down on your back so your head is between Danny's legs."

Ponce lay down. As soon as he was in position I sat down on his face and leaned forward. It was perfect. In this position I could sit on Ponce's face and suck Danny's cock.

Ponce was excited. He licked me with a frenzy. The pleasure I was feeling in the pit of my stomach was building. I started sucking and stroking Danny as fast as I could. I wanted us to cum at the same time.

Danny reached down and began pulling on my nipples. The pleasure I was feeling was so intense that it was nearly unbearable. I pulled Danny's cock out of my mouth. I felt like I was going to explode. I was afraid that I might hurt him when my orgasm came.

Suddenly I did explode. I screamed at the top of my voice as a storm of pleasure erupted in my loins.

While I was screaming Danny started to ejaculate. He was shooting his semen all over my face and tits while the waves of pleasure continued to roll through me.

Ponce lifted me off of his face and held on to me. I think he was afraid that I was in pain.

Finally the convulsions started to subside and my muscles relaxed. It was almost like I was melting. I slowly collapsed into Ponce's arms.

I looked up at Danny. He was leaning back on the couch with a huge grin on his face. His cock was lying limp between his legs.

We lay like that for several minutes. Finally I got up and sat on the couch. I reached down and pulled Ponce up so that he was sitting next to me.

After a moment Ponce asked. "April are you alright?"

I giggled, "Ponce I'm wonderful. I would never have believed that an orgasm could be that intense."

He and Danny both smiled.

As I lay there I suddenly realized that Danny's semen was all over my face and chest.

I turned to Ponce and kissed him. After I kissed him I said, "I think you have a little cleaning to do."

Ponce smiled as he quickly licked all of Danny's cum off of my breasts and face.

As soon as he was done I whispered to him, "Now it's your turn. I'm going to give you a blow job, but it is going to be a special blow job. Ponce baby this blow job is just for you."

I slipped to the floor and knelt between Ponce's legs. I picked up his erect cock and looked at it.

Danny sat up. "April do you want me to leave?"

I smiled at him. "Only if you want to. Ponce got to watch you get yours, there is no reason that you shouldn't get to see Ponce get his."

Danny turned and lay back on the couch so he could watch.

I was holding Ponce's cock very gently. I was treating it like was a baby bird. I didn't want him to cum for awhile.

I leaned forward, looked at the little mouth in the head of his penis and kissed it. It was a long slow gentle kiss.

I looked up. Ponce was watching me. I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

I pushed his erection back so I was looking at the soft underside. I very lightly ran my finger from the head to his balls and then I leaned forward again. This time I kissed the little sensitive spot right under the head of his cock.

Ponce sighed when he felt me swirl my tongue against that spot.

I slipped the head of his penis into my mouth, just the head. I held it there. I didn't lick it, I didn't start sucking it. I just wanted him to feel the moist warmth of my mouth. While I was doing this I started to tickle his balls with my other hand. Gradually I wrapped my fingers and hand around his balls and gently held them.

Once I had a firm hold of his balls I started to squeeze the shaft of his cock with my other hand. I was being very gentle. I wasn't trying to hurt him, I was trying to give him very soft pleasure.

I looked up at my baby. He was lying back with his eyes closed. I smiled. He was enjoying himself. It was time.

Ponce gasped when he felt me start to suck on the head of his cock. At the same time I started pumping the shaft of his erection. I was still going very slowly, but I was starting to increase my tempo.

Ponce moaned. I felt his big cock getting stiffer. I knew he wouldn't last much longer. I didn't want him to. I wanted him to learn control his orgasms, but I also wanted him to be able to relax and freely enjoy himself when I gave him a blow job.

I quickened my pace. Now it was all about giving my baby raw pleasure. Ponce's muscles started to tighten up. Suddenly I felt his first spurt of semen hit the back of my mouth. I kept his cock in my mouth and pumped it hard. Ponce makes a lot of cum and I swallowed every bit of it.

When he was done ejaculating I took his softening cock out of my mouth, crawled up on the couch and lay between Danny and Ponce. Ponce leaned over and kissed me. I think he expected me to pass some of his cum into his mouth. When I didn't he pulled back and looked at me.

I giggled. "I was greedy, I wanted all of it for myself tonight."

Ponce kissed me again. As soon as he was done Danny leaned over and kissed me.

I leaned back. Both of my boys put there arms around my shoulders. I was in heaven. All three of us lay back and dozed off.

After about a half hour I woke up and shook Danny and Ponce. "Come on guys we have to go to bed."

They both stood up. I looked at Danny. "You can sleep with Ponce and me if you want."

He looked at Ponce. Ponce was nodding his ahead in agreement.

Danny smiled. "Thank you, the offer means a lot to me, but I think I'll sleep in my own room." He leaned over, kissed me and said, "Goodnight April."

As he turned to go to his room he waved at Ponce and said, "Goodnight buddy."

Ponce smiled at him and waved back.

When Danny's door closed we turned, went into our own room. and got into bed. I snuggled up to Ponce and looked at the alarm clock. It was 5:00 am. As I drifted off to sleep I realized that this had been the most exciting evening of my entire life.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers