April's Story Ch. 31

Story Info
April and Mark prepare for dinner at Helen's.
3.4k words
4.41
26.4k
4
0

Part 31 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-first episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I woke up very slowly. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw Mark. He was watching me.

I smiled at him. "Good morning sweetheart." I sat up and kissed Mark. "How's my boyfriend this morning?"

He grinned at me. "April this is the best morning of my entire life."

I kissed him again. "I'm pretty happy to."

Mark just kept grinning at me.

I laughed and jumped out of bed. "Come on lover boy, it's time for you to get into the shower. We have a big day in front of us."

I got dressed while Mark showered. This was a dormitory, the shower was down the hall.

When he returned I watched him get dressed. As soon as he was dressed I said, "Have you got a gym bag?"

"Sure."

"Why don't you put a clean change of clothes and your toothbrush into it and bring it with us. We can leave it at Helen's house this morning. I would really like it if you'd stay at Helen's with me tonight."

Mark smiled. "I'd like that to."

We took my car, Mark didn't have one.

As we drove to Helen's house Mark turned to me. "I always thought that Helen was your mother."

I laughed. "No she certainly isn't. Helen and Lorraine are just very good friends, but I love both of them."

"Where's your real mom and dad?"

I looked at Mark. Suddenly I realized that we actually knew very little about each other.

"My father died of a sudden heart attack last year. My mother suffers from chronic depression. When my dad died, she went to live with her sister in Rochester, New York. I've tried to call her several times, but she's never returned any of my telephone calls."

Mark picked up my hand and held it. "I'm sorry April, that has to be very difficult for you. You've had a hard year."

I shrugged. "Yes I have." I smiled at Mark. "But it's okay now, my life just got a lot better."

"Why?"

"I found you silly."

"Oh."

"Where are your parents?"

Mark took a moment before he answered. Finally he said, "My mother lives in Las Vegas. She's a cocktail waitress in one of the big casino's on the strip. She's married to a black jack dealer."

He took a breath. "I've never met my father. He didn't marry my mother. She met him when she was a freshman in college. He was a Physics Professor. I guess he was already married. When my mom got pregnant she had to quit college."

This was obviously painful for Mark. I reached over and patted his knee. He smiled at me.

"I have one brother and one sister. Both of them are younger than I am. None of us have the same father."

Mark was now staring out of the car window as he continued.

"My mother sent me to live with her parents when I was five. My grandfather died when I was nine. My grandmother died two years later. The county wasn't able to locate my mother so they put me into a foster home."

Mark turned and looked at me. "Last year my mother called me. It was the first time I'd talked to her since I was eight. She and her husband Vic were having tax problems. She wanted to know if I had any money that she could borrow."

I looked at Mark. "Baby, that's awful."

He shrugged. "We all have to live with the hands we get dealt. I survived. Now I found you. At this moment I consider myself to be the luckiest man in the entire world."

We arrived at Helen's just before 7:00. As we were parking the car in front of the house Mark said, "April, this is a mansion."

I nodded. "Yes, Helen and Lorraine are very wealthy."

We went into the house. As we walked down the hallway Mark looked at the paintings on the wall and said "This is amazing."

Lorraine was in the kitchen cooking sausages. He didn't hear us come in. His stereo was on. He was listening to Beethoven's 6th Symphony. It was one of his favorite pieces of music.

I walked up behind him, threw my arms around his waist and hugged him. "How's my favorite breakfast cook this morning?"

Lorraine turned and smiled at me. "Good morning April." He looked over my shoulder. "Is this your new boyfriend?"

I turned, "Lorraine Milton, I would like you to meet Mark Peters. Mark this is Lorraine."

Lorraine extended his hand. "Mark I am very pleased to meet you."

Mark shook Lorraine's hand and said, "Thank you sir. I'm very pleased to me you to."

Lorraine laughed and looked down at his outfit. He was wearing a little black maid's dress with a white apron. His garter belt extended well below the hem of his skirt and was attached to his black nylon stockings. Black spike heeled shoes completed his outfit.

"It's been a long time since anyone called me sir."

"What would you like me to call you?"

"Lorraine would be just fine."

Lorraine turned to me. "I already like this boy. He understands the importance of being polite."

I grabbed two coffee mugs from the cupboard and filled them with coffee. Lorraine already had a mug.

I sat down at the kitchen table and patted the chair next to me. "Mark sit down over here."

Lorraine turned the music off and started frying French Toast. As he dropped the pieces of egg soaked bread into the hot pan he said, "Mark, what's your major at Kelroy?"

Mark was just about to answer when there was a noise at the kitchen door.

"There you are April, I thought I heard your voice." It was Helen. She was wearing a long silk dressing gown. Her makeup and hair were perfect. She looked ravishing.

I got up and hugged her. "Helen you look beautiful this morning."

"Thank you dear. When I heard you were stopping by with your new slave this morning, I got up early and had Lorraine do my makeup and hair."

She looked at Mark. "Is this the boy?"

I whispered to Mark, "Stand up."

Helen smiled. "Oh don't worry dear. I won't expect him to know how to behave until Lorraine and Morris have had an opportunity to start training him."

Mark stood up.

Helen extended her hand. "I'm Helen Darcy; welcome to my house."

Mark bowed politely and said, "Thank you Ms. Darcy. I am very pleased to meet you."

Helen smiled at me. "I like this boy. He understands how to be polite."

I laughed. "Helen, Lorraine just said exactly the same thing."

Helen looked at her husband. "Lorraine has always been a wonderful judge of character."

Lorraine brought two plates of French toast and sausage over to the kitchen table. He set one in front of me and one in front of the chair where Mark had been sitting."

Mark continued to stand. He wasn't sure what to do.

Helen noticed his confusion. "Mark please sit down and eat. You are correct to stand when your superiors are present, but this is the kitchen. In our household the kitchen is neutral territory. Slaves and Mistresses can sit together in the kitchen. For you, April's bedroom will also be considered neutral territory."

Mark sat down. As soon as he was seated, Helen sat down at the table with us.

Once she was seated Lorraine asked her, "Mistress would you like some breakfast?"

"Just coffee right now Lorraine. I'll have my breakfast in the dining room with David when he gets up."

Lorraine brought a mug of coffee over for Helen. As he set it down Helen said, "Lorraine get your coffee and come sit with us. You can clean up later."

Lorraine joined us. While Mark and I ate our breakfast, Helen and Lorraine got to know Mark.

After we were done eating I looked at Mark and said, "Come with me, I'll show you my bedroom."

As we left the kitchen I turned to Helen. "Mark brought an overnight bag. Do you mind if he stays with me tonight."

Helen smiled. "April that would make Lorraine and me very happy.

As soon as we got to my room I took a quick shower and put on clean clothes. Once I was dressed we left Mark's bag in my room and went to school.

When we got to Kelroy, we split up so we could go to class. Before we split, we agreed to meet for lunch. I surprised Mark by suggesting we eat in the Grill. I hadn't been in there since Ponce and Danny died; it held too many bad memories for me. But today I felt strong, I now had Mark. Together we could face anything.

At 11:28 I walked into the grill. Mark hadn't arrived yet.

I looked at our old table. Everyone was sitting there. I walked over.

As soon as he saw me, Jamal stood up and greeted me. "Hello April, it's been a long time since we've seen you in here." He pulled up a chair. "Please join us."

"Thanks Jamal, I would love that."

I was just saying hello to everyone when I noticed Mark coming through the door. Once he was inside the grill he stopped and searched the room for me. He smiled when he spotted me. His smile quickly turned to a frown when he saw where I was sitting.

Mark put his head down, walked over to a vacant table and sat down by himself.

I jumped up and walked over to him. "Baby, what's the matter? Why didn't you come over?"

Mark looked up at me. "Those guys are all jocks. They won't let me sit with them. In their minds I'm just some kind of a math nerd."

I took his hand. "Baby those are my friends. They're all very nice. Give them a chance. They're not like the rich frat boys."

I stood up and pulled Mark out of his chair. "Come on, I want you to meet them."

We walked over. When we got to the table I put my arm around Mark's shoulder. "Guys, this is my boyfriend Mark Peters."

Jamal stood up and extended his hand. "Hello Mark, I'm Jamal Wright. Won't you please sit down." He pulled up another chair and set it along side the one where I'd been sitting.

As soon as we sat down Big Julius said, "Mark you must be a wonderful guy. We've been trying to get April back into the grill ever since school started last fall."

I looked at Julius. "He is a wonderful guy."

Cynthia Parker smiled and said, "April, it's so nice to see you again. We've all been very worried about you."

Adam looked at me and said, "Hey April, does this mean we can start having football parties again?"

There was a sudden hush around the table. Everyone was staring at me.

Darbs turned to Adam. "Hey shut up fool, that was wrong."

I shook my head. "No it's okay. Mark knows about everything. I've been totally honest with him."

I turned to Adam. "I'm glad you asked that question. No, I'm not ready for football parties right now. I am not sure that I'll ever again be ready for football parties."

I looked at everyone at the table. "I had a wonderful man. You all knew Ponce. He was your friend to. I know that he loved the sex games we played, we all enjoyed them."

My voice got very quiet. "Ever since he was murdered, I've beaten myself up about those games. I keep asking myself if I could have given Ponce more love if I hadn't been playing with other guys."

I looked at Mark. "Now I've been lucky enough to find another wonderful man."

I leaned over and kissed Mark on his cheek. "At least for a while, he's going to get all of my love and attention. It's not going to anyone else."

Everyone at the table was silent.

Adam finally spoke. "I'm sorry April. I was way out of line. I had no business asking that question. Please forgive me."

I smiled. "Adam you never have to ask me to forgive you. You're my friend. We all say things we later regret. I think it's in our nature as human beings."

Adam looked at me. "Maybe this is the best way for me to make amends." He turned to Mark. "Welcome to our group. I hope that we become good friends. Mark, this is the first time that we've ever met, but if April likes you that's good enough for me."

Everyone at the table silently nodded in agreement.

Mark looked at everyone and quietly said, "Thank you."

As we were leaving the Grill, Mark grabbed my hand. "April I don't think you have to worry about not having given Ponce enough love."

"What do you mean?"

"I've known you for six weeks now. You're the most loving person I've ever met. April I am now certain of one truth in this world, you care about me."

Mark looked away. "When my mother abandoned me, she destroyed my ability to trust others. As I grew up, I built an impenetrable wall around myself. If you don't let anyone in you can't get hurt."

Mark smiled at me. "April, you breached that wall. You not only breached it, you ripped it down. You taught me to trust again. You did it by loving me."

He took a deep breath. "Last night you told me that you were falling in love with me. I was ecstatic when I heard you say that, but the fact is I already knew it. You've loved me for several weeks now. April, you are a magnificent lover. You listen to what I say, you care about my feelings, you worry about hurting me, you fulfill your promises."

Mark looked into my eyes. "April that's what love is all about. Everyone of those guys we ate lunch with has fucked you. I never have, but I know that you love me more than you love them. You spend time with me. You cuddle with me at night. You hug me when I'm sad."

Mark paused. "I wasn't there, but I have to believe that you did the same thing for Ponce."

Mark smiled at me. "April, I don't care if you let other guys fuck you; just keep loving me the way you always have."

I met Mark on the steps of the library after our three o'clock classes ended,

As we walked to my car I asked him, "Do you want me to cuckold you?"

He thought for a moment and then he answered me. "It depends on why you're doing it."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want you to do it to please me. I only want you to do it if it's for your own pleasure and satisfaction."

"What difference does it make?"

"I accept the fact that dating other men is one of your rights as my dominant mistress, but I'll still be both jealous and envious of your lovers. It will cause me some pain and humiliation." He smiled at me. "It should cause me some pain and humiliation. I want it to cause me some pain and humiliation.

We got to my car. I unlocked it with the electronic clicker. Mark opened the drivers side door for me.

As he stood there holding the door he said, "April if you decide to start dating other men, I hope you will be doing it for two reasons."

"What are they?"

He shrugged. "The obvious one is for your own personal pleasure and enjoyment. You should be fucking other guys because it's fun."

"Okay, that makes sense. What's the other reason?"

"You should be doing it for the sadistic thrill you get from tormenting me. April, I'm a masochist and you're a sadist. We both know that about each other. It's why we're having so much fun with the games we're playing."

I smiled at Mark. "Yes, I understand."

I thought about what Mark said for a moment. Finally I looked at him, "Mark, I don't think I'm ready to cause you very much pain and humiliation right now. I just want to enjoy loving you for a little while. Maybe I need to gain some emotional strength and independence before I start tormenting you by partying with other men.

Mark looked at me. "Then we should wait. When were ready, we'll both know it."

As I pulled away from the curb and started driving to Helen's house I thought about our conversation. One of the things I loved about Mark was that he saw everything so clearly.

For awhile we were silent. I think we were both trying pondering the events of the past twenty-four hours. Suddenly I started giggling.

Mark looked at me and said, "What's so funny?"

I kept giggling. "I think that tonight you are in for more pain and humiliation than you've ever imagined."

"What do you mean?"

"Tonight at Helen's house, you're going to be initiated into life as a slave."

"I thought we were just going there for dinner."

I laughed. "No sweetie, I'm going there for dinner, you're going there to serve dinner."

"What's going to happen to me?"

"As soon as we get there, we'll be separated. I'll join the superiors in the parlor. You'll join the slaves in the kitchen."

"What will happen in the kitchen?"

"Lorraine and Morris will begin teaching you how to behave. They will also dress you. At some point you will be caged."

"Caged? You mean I'm going to be locked up?"

"No, we won't cage you, were going to cage your penis."

"I still don't understand."

"Were going to put your penis in a plastic sleeve so that you can't get a full erection and you can't masturbate. By doing this we can control your freedom to have orgasms. Both Helen and Jessica believe that a slave who is sexually on edge is much more pliable and obedient than a slave who is allowed to have orgasms."

Mark looked at me. "April this is kind of scary."

"Don't worry baby, you'll be okay. When we go to bed tonight I'll unlock you and we can play for a little while before we go to sleep."

"Who's going to put the cage on me?"

"I'm sure it will be me, but it will be done in front of everyone."

"Who's everyone?"

"Morris and Lorraine of course, but they're slaves. They don't really count. The real audience will be the superiors."

"Who will that be?"

"I imagine it will just be Jessica, Helen and their men."

"Their men?"

"Yes, their studs, their bulls."

"Do you know them?"

I know Helen's current lover. He lives in the house. His name is David."

"Yes, I heard Helen mention him this morning. Is he nice?"

"He's okay. He'll want to establish his dominance over you. I'm guessing he'll make you do lots of menial errands for him."

"What about Jessica's man."

"I don't know who she's bringing. I hope it's Carl. He's very nice. Everyone likes him."

Mark was quiet during the rest of the drive to Helen's house. He didn't ask anymore questions. I think he was nervous.

When we got to Helen's I pulled my car into the garage.

As soon as I shut the engine off I leaned over and kissed Mark. As I kissed him I said, "Baby relax, you are about to have the time of your life."

We got out of the car and walked over to the door to the house. When Mark reached out to open it, I stopped him.

"Baby, once we walk through this door my attitude towards you is going to change dramatically. We will cease to be equals. You will be a slave and I will be one of your superiors. My treatment of you will reflect that difference.

Mark stared at me for a moment and then he took a deep breath and opened the door. I grasped him by the hand and led him into the house.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers