Are You My Dominatrix? Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl is starting to get used to her mistress.
1.7k words
4.21
19.7k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is part 2 to a series called Are You My Dominatrix? Please read the first part so you will get full understanding of this second part. I am not sure how many parts there will be, probably until I run out of idea's. Please give me feedback on how I can improve.*

---

That night my dominatrix ate dinner with me while I was in my cat suit. She asked me how I liked it and I said very much. She told me she was very tired and was going to go to bed since she had to get to work early but gave me this list of instructions:

1. Do my homework of reading the cookbooks before going to bed. She would make herself breakfast but I was to make her lunch and take it to her office for her. Directions would be in the car.

2. I was to put the little egg mini vibrator in my pussy as soon as I woke up the next morning and put on the outfit she laid on my bed for when I go to her office.

3. Change into the cat suit as soon as I get home but keep the egg in my pussy.

4. Start to cook dinner around 3.

5. Sleep naked.

I did my homework as she asked me and chose what to make her for lunch and for dinner. I noticed she mainly liked Italian foods. Then I went to my designated play room and took off my cat suit. I never slept naked before. It felt weird to have the cold sheets lined up against my skin but it was a nice change. I felt exposed for my master. I soon fell into a deep slumber.

Day 2

I woke up with a button down blouse and a black skirt at the end of my bed with the little egg vibrator on top of it. Next to it were black panties but no bra. There was a note next to it that said, "It's hard to keep the vibrator in a wet pussy while standing up so the panties are just in case so you don't get embarrassed while at my office, but take them off at home." I put the vibrator in my pussy and the blouse and skirt on and soon found out she was right.

As I was cooking I kept on having to slide the egg back into my pussy because of all the lubrication that was going in me. Right before I put on the panties I realized I was starting to get the hang of it but I still put them on just in case. I started craving my masters cock just like she said I would. I was dieing to have it in me.

The directions lead me to her office. Her secretary soon leads me to her room and says just to wait at her desk and I tell her thank you. About five minutes later my master walks in.

"Ah, just in time for break."

I get up as soon as I hear her voice and she takes the food from my hands and kisses me and closes the office door. "I hope you enjoy it master."

"I'm sure I will," she places the food on her desk and starts to rub my panty covered pussy, "Were you a good girl and listened to my instructions? Your panties are awfully wet."

"Yes master, I am starting to get the technique for keeping it in my pussy without the panties but I put them on just like your note said. It's just as the more time I go on without your cock, the more I want it. This egg is just making me hornier for the real thing."

"Awww, your such a cute slave, get down on your knees."

"Yes master." I got down on my knees as soon the the words left her mouth.

"Take off your blouse." I did as she said, I looked around the office, the windows were tinted but people on the outside could still see figure shapes, and if we got to close to the windows, they would probably be able to see us. I was embarrassed but the thrill of being seen was still exhilarating.

As soon as my blouse was off she started twisting and pulling on my nipples and had me moaning in seconds. "Tell me how much you want my cock."

"Oh mistress I want it so bad. I want you to fuck me right here in your office. I'm your little dirty girl. Please. My pussy is so wet for you. Please let me have your cock mistress. I'll do anything."

"Ok ok slut, you made your point. Take off your panties and skirt. Get on all fours, and bend over in front of me."

I did everything she asked and she took out the egg from my pussy. I watched her reflection in the tinted window as she pulled down her own skirt and I saw a big bulge in her panties.

"Bend over my desk slave." I got up and bent over her desk. "Spread your legs." I did, and I felt completely exposed to her. She took her bulge and rubbed it up against my panties. Her teasing was killing me.

"Please master, I want you to fuck me."

She laughed and dropped her panties. She then put her erect cock up against my pussy entrance and shoved it in.

"Take this egg vibrator and rub it in a circular motion against your clit as I fuck you." I took it from her hands and did as she told me as she fucked me hard. Within minutes I squirted as she came inside of me. It was my best orgasm yet. My legs gave out and I fell to the floor. She took her dish and went to sit down at her desk. She was still naked from the waist down but ate what I prepared for her.

I finally mustered up enough energy to get up and put my clothes back on. "You may go home now and do the rest of your chores after you have finished eating if you already have not eaten."

I left her office with a big smile on my face. When I got home I took off all the clothes and put the cat suit on with the little egg vibrator in my pussy and did my chores. I was done in a few hours and was kind of confused as to what to do next, thankfully my master walked in several minutes later. I greeted her.

"Master, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"If I finish my chores before you get home, what do I do?"

"Very good question, whatever you want as long as it isn't sexually pleasing to yourself. There is a T.V right there that you may use and some books in the bookshelf that you may like. If not, we can go shopping this weekend for some books or you can go on your own tomorrow when you go grocery shopping. Friday's are usually grocery shopping days for me but you can choose whatever day you like, just as long as the chores get done."

"Yes master." I smiled and we had dinner together. During dessert she started fingering me but told me not to cum. I did as she said but it was super hard not to. Her fingers felt so skilled inside of me.

She then lead me into our room, "Today I am going to test you."

"Master?"

"Go on that machine," she pointed to a machine that had a little bench with two holes on it. I sat on the bench after I stripped off the cat suit and took out the egg vibrator. She tied my ankles to the bottom rails when my pussy and butt were perfectly aligned with the two holes. "No matter what, do not cum unless I give you the ok."

She switched a button on and I felt a gentle prodding at my pussy. She pushed it once more and it fully penetrated me at a very slow motion. She clicked it once more and it went a bit faster.

"I have never had butt sex with you so this may hurt a little for your first time, but you will soon get used to it and like it, maybe even more then being fucked in your pussy." She pressed another button and there was a smaller dildo entering my back side. She pressed it once more and it also fully penetrated me. It hurt but once my master noticed I was getting used to it, she pressed the button to make it fuck me slowly.

She then pressed the first button and soon the dildo in my pussy was pounding me like crazy. Next she brings out a slightly larger then before egg vibrator. She puts it on top of my clit, turns it on and does circular motions.

"Oh my God master! It's to much! It feels to good!"

"Remember slave don't cum until I let you," she then sets down the egg and gets two nipple clamps to put on my nipples. It stung a little at first but soon felt very goo. She then continued on with my clit. She circled and circled until I was begging for release.

"Oh God master, please, I'm begging you! It's to hard to hold in!"

"I'll let you cum when you make me cum," she put the egg down once more and stripped off her clothes until she was completely naked in front of me. "Suck on my cock."

I went at it like I was 5 years old on a hot summers day and saw a delicious popsicle right in front of me. I wanted release so bad, and sucking on my masters cock was just that much better. Her pre cum tasted delicious. I didn't want any of it to go away. Ever.

"Oh yeah you little slave, take all of my cock."

"Mmmm mistress, you taste so good."

"Fuck yes, I give you permission to cum." As she said this she came in my moth as I came on the dildo that was fucking my pussy. It felt amazing to cum while being fucked in 3 holes. I felt so, dirty, and it felt so good. I never wanted this moment to ever end. Thankfully, it never will because I will always have my master. Forever and ever.