All Comments on 'Are You My Dominatrix?'

by missmoaney

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
April0647April0647about 13 years ago
There's potential

It's an interesting premise. More attention to words would make it easier to read; i.e., were/where, here/there, there/their, your/her, lather/leather, but/butt. A decision as to whether to write in past or present tense would help, too. I'll check for your next installment.

missmoaneymissmoaneyabout 13 years agoAuthor
April0637

Thank you for your comment. I will message you through your profile so we can talk in more detail if you would like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A story that leaves you wanting more . . .(explanation that is)

An enjoyable story. It would benefit from a bit more on the set up of the fantasy world described - the character's starting point - (androgenous? human?) Would also benefit from some editing and proof reading. Spelling, grammar and tense need close attention or you will lose the reader. A good effort on the whole.

missmoaneymissmoaneyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Anomynous

Thank you for your comment. I now have an editor for part 3 and on. My editor told me that part 2 was better when it came to grammatical errors and what not, but she started helping me after part 3 so make sure you take a look. :D

And as for my last post, I meant April0647 not April0637.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
interesting

i agree with april, you should pay attention to word usage a bit more, other then that, nice job.

missmoaneymissmoaneyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Anomynous

Thanks for the tip, I am trying my best to improve as the stories go on.

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
A REASONABLE START

As has already been stated more attention to spelling errors the word "there" was used several times instead of "their". It is good to learn that the author now has an editor so these sort of errors should not occur again.

i look forward to reading the other chapters to see what happens next.

missmoaneymissmoaneyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dryhill

Thank you for your commentary :D

Hope you enjoy! ^.^

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 5 years ago

Despite the desperate need of an editor, this is insanely hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous