All Comments on 'Arizona Heat Pt. 03a'

by K_Finnegan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
I love your stories.

Good story and great writing. Thank you for the great entertainment.

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardover 12 years ago
Love this series

Just thought I'd say it again, haha. Honestly I'm really not a huge fan of stories like this ordinarily... I like monogamous relationships. But Kate and Jenny are just so adorable and your writing is so excellent that I can't help but love this. Looking forward to part b and beyond. :)

AffairAffairover 12 years ago
Eh?

I get roleplaying but it's acting, not channeling a totally different person.(Thoughts don't change.) I still like this story though.

K_FinneganK_Finneganover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: the role-playing

Affair,

Thanks for the feedback!

Re: the role-playing. As a writer, I was trying to draw the reader in and emphasize just how much both Kate and Jenny were getting into it. It was more than just role-playing for them, they were living out deeply hidden fantasies and exploring parts of their own psyches that they didn’t even know existed. Jenny was exploring her long–dormant dominant side, and the excitement of power. Kate on the other hand has grown to trust Jenny enough to let her guard down and explore her submissive side, and the thrill of vulnerability.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the stories!

janet_haneyjanet_haneyover 11 years ago
Super Hot!!!

The role playing was a little confusing but so incredibly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was nice to see,

that Kate is legal now. I've heard of growing up quickly over a summer but from 16 to 19? Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous