Arlene Ch. 2

Story Info
Arlene is hypnotized by the professor.
2.5k words
4.35
137.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story illustrates a risk of sex under hypnosis. It could be called rape. This story builds on "Arlene Gets Hypnotized," my previous story.

* * * * *

I was sitting in my office at the University when Arlene walked into my open office.

"Professor, are you busy?"

I probably was, but Arlene was a delight to look at and to have around. Especially to a 58 year old psychology professor who was pretty much reduced to dreaming about what had been and might have been. "Well, I was deep in thought, but I have time for you. What can I do for you?"

"Well you know that my fiancé and I were your subjects in your first class last year?"

I remembered very well. I had fantasied about that for a week. "Yes?"

"Can I talk to you about a personal, private, very p- private matter?"

She seemed to blush and she stuttered slightly. I was thrilled. I loved it when my students shared their private lives with me. I never violated their privacy. "Of course, it will help you understand your own psychology."

"I volunteered us because we had been dating for quite a while and our sex was lousy. In fact it wasn't happening. When we got home that night we practiced on each other and made love. It was glorious."

"What is the problem you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, as you might know, after that we got married the next week. It turned out I was pregnant.

I now have a lovely baby boy. The problem is the sex is back to where it was. I can't get Philip to hypnotize me and he won't let me hypnotize him. Without hypnosis he doesn't seem interested in sex. What can we do? I love him so much and this is so frustrating."

I was intrigued. I had not practiced hypnosis out of the classroom for thirty years. I decided to be bold. "Invite me to dinner when the two of you will be alone. I will think of something."

"What will you do?"

"I will hypnotize both of you and get Philip over his hangup."

"Can you do that?"

"I believe so."

Before I was a psychologist I was a lawyer. That night I went to the law library to research rape. It wasn't very helpful. Sex without permission was rape. Most of the cases dealt with consent acquired while the woman was drugged. Would consensual hypnosis be the same as consensual drugs? The case law didn't help me. Besides, I hadn't researched anything legal in a very long time. I certainly didn't want to talk to my family lawyer. I would just have to be careful. I didn't hear from Arlene for about a month. I had given up on my fantasy by that time. The telephone in my office rang. When I answered it, it was Arlene.

"Professor, this is Arlene. You probably thought that I gave up on you helping me?"

"That is true."

"We were having baby problems. Billy was sick. He's fine now. I told Philip that I was thinking of going on to get my PhD in psych and I was talking to you about it. I told him that you had agreed to come to the house to talk about it. I really would like to get my doctorate. Is that story okay?"

"Sure. When did you want me to come over?"

"Could you make it this Sunday evening? That is our best day to have company."

"That sounds fine. What time should I get there and where do you live?"

She gave me the address and told me dinner would be at 7:00 P.M. She explained that Billy would be in bed by that time.

I arrived at the house exactly at seven o'clock. I brought a small bag with some supplies. Arlene greeted me at the door. She is such an attractive women. She was wearing a conservative pant suit with low heel shoes. She was showing very little skin. She didn't have to. In my mind I was making love to that delectable body. Unfortunately, she didn't know that and I suspected wouldn't willingly participate in my fantasy.

When I walked in I quickly looked around. It was a small, well furnished, one bedroom apartment. There was a pullout couch in the loving room. That would do. I suspected the baby slept in the bedroom with them. "You have a lovely apartment."

"Oh Professor Lorry, I love listening to your voice."

I was using my deepest voice, without being too obvious about it. "The better for hypnosis, my dear." She giggled.

"Come in and sit down. Philip will be right out. He is just checking on Billy."

Philip came out as we were speaking. He extended his hand. "How are you Professor Lorry?"

"Please, call me Mike and I am fine. I am very pleased that Arlene is considering a doctorate. I look forward to discussing it tonight."

Arlene served a delightful dinner consisting og rib eye steaks, mixed vegetables and baked potato.

After dinner Arlene ushered us into the living room and asked me if I would like a drink.

"Only if you and Philip join me."

We settled on a pleasant red wine and sat in the living room sipping the wine and talking. I steered the conversation toward hypnosis. "Philip, do you remember the first time you were in my class?"

Philip seemed to ponder for a moment and finally said, "yes, I think so. Did you hypnotize Arlene and I? I stood up and walked behind him. I put my hand on his forehead and gently pulled back. As I did that speaking slowly I said, "relax and we will do it again." Philip's body immediately relaxed. I remembered him as being a very good subject.

"Philip, go into a deep trance. A very comfortable, deep, trance." His breathing became shallow and his body became totally limp. His head lolled backwards. I picked up his arm and dropped it. It dropped with a plop. Now was the big test.

"Philip, I am going to waken you in a few minutes. When you wake you will feel very good, but you will not remember anything about being hypnotized. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"When you wake you will do what ever I instruct you to do. If I tell you to sleep, you will go into an even deeper trance. You will wake when I count to three."

I started to count to three and stopped. I was watching Philip and Arlene. She was concentrating on what I was doing. Philip was starting to wake up when I told him I was starting over again. I could see his trance get deeper. It was a technique I used to use frequently with subjects I wanted to be in the deepest trances. I finally woke him.

"How do you feel, Philip?" He looked at me quizzically.

"I feel fine. Why do you ask?".

Bingo! It worked. Now for part two of my plan. "Philip, go into a deep trance." He instantly collapsed in a heap in the chair. I turned to Arlene who was staring at Philip.

"Arlene, let yourself relax."

Arlene’s body became visually relaxed. “Watch my finger.” I held my index finger above her nose. “As I bring my finger closer to your nose your trance will get deeper and deeper.” I slowly brought my finger closer to her nose. Her eyes crossed, slightly, and she finally closed her eyes and slumped further in her chair. I lifted her arm and dropped it with a thud. She was completely limp. My heart was racing. Would I, could I, complete my fantasy? I gave her the same commands about waking I had given Philip. When she woke up I varied the routine. I was sitting next to her. She looked around and saw Philip, still slumped in his chair. “Do you want me to help you with your problem with Philip?”

“Oh, yes. What will you do?”

“Will you let me hypnotize you?”

“Will it help our problem?” She looked confused.

“Yes, I will be able to coordinate your actions so they are more meaningful.”

“If it will help, I will do anything.”

“Do you remember the last time you were hypnotized?” I intentionally left it vague as to when that was.

“You mean at your class, last year?” I gazed at her as the delectable toy she was about to become.

“No, that’s not exactly what I meant. Arlene, go to sleep.” She again slumped into her seat. I could no longer contain myself. I reached over and unbuttoned her jacket and blouse. She was wearing a gray wool suit and a simple cotton blouse. She didn’t have a slip and her bra was conventional, snapping in back. I had hoped that she would have on a front clasping bra. I reached behind her and released her bra. I slowly lifted her bra off of her very firm breasts.

They were so pretty. My cock was harder than it had been for years.

Arlene was showing no reaction to my ministrations. “Arlene, I want you to transfer your feelings about Philip to me. Every touch, every feeling will be as if it was from Philip. Do you understand?”

“Oh, yes!” She said with passion in her voice.

“Take your clothes off.”

She stood up and finished taking her jacket, blouse and bra off. She then took her pants off. Her legs were even more proportioned and lovely than her breasts. She then slowly took off her panty hose and then her panties, She was now completely naked. I was almost swooning with desire and anxiety. I did not want to take a chance on getting her pregnant. That would be more evidence than I cared for. I planned to have the session end with Philip fucking her in the straight fashion to cover up my activities.

I reached over and put my hand on her cunt. It was very moist. I massaged her clit and she began to grind against my finger. She was ready. Of course, she thought I was Philip. I quickly took off my clothes. I went over to Philip and reinforced his trance. Then, “Philip, take off all your clothes.”

I wanted him ready at the ultimate moment. Philip stood up and took off his clothes. He was very well endowed. I was almost as big so I didn’t think Arlene would notice, if she were capable of noticing. I had Philip collapse in his seat with his legs spread making his penis available for future activity. I went back to Arlene.

“Arlene, have you ever had anal intercourse?”

“Yes, before I met Philip.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes, but not as much as vaginal screwing.”

“Would you let Philip screw you in the ass?”

“I would let Philip do what ever he wanted.”

I went up to her and put my cock up to her lips. “Suck on the penis.”

She opened her mouth and took me into her warm mouth. I immediately became very hard. “That is enough. Now get on your hands and knees and prepare to be screwed in the ass.”

She got on her hands and knees and pushed her lovely rump into the air. I Had KY Jelly ready and liberally applied it to her ass hole and to my cock. I got behind her and gently pushed. “Be sure not to tighten up.” She didn’t, and I slowly pushed into the very tight passage. It was glorious. I pulled in and out while holding her magnificent breasts. Very soon I shot my load into her bowels. I gave her a suggestion to go into an even deeper trance. I went into her bathroom and sponged myself off and got dressed. By this time I was feeling both terrific and VERY guilty. Now for the coverup.

I went back to the living room and had Arlene take the position for anal intercourse. I told Philip to think about “fucking his wife in the ass.” I told him she would love it and so would he. He now had an erection.

“Philip, Arlene is ready for you. Come over here and push your penis into her ass.” I knew she was still well lubricated and I expected it would go well. “You will enjoy it, but you will not ejaculate.”

He went over to her and put his penis up to her ass. He stood there. “Arlene, reach behind you and guide Philip’s cock into your ass.”

She did . She then backed into Philip’s penis pushing it into her. Philip started to move slowly back and forth. Up until this time they were both operating in a total trance.

“Arlene and Philip I am going to slowly count to ten. When I get to ten you will both be awake. You will continue making passionate love until you both have your most satisfying orgasm. You will not see me. When I speak to you it will be to your brains and you will not hear me. You will do everything I say and you will never remember that you were hypnotized this evening. You will both wake up loving sexual contact with your partner and wanting to do it often. You will both be very comfortable showing physical attraction to each other, even if others are around.”

They had stopped pumping while I was talking. When I started counting they slowly regained their pumping action. When I saw them both open their eyes, wide, I said, “Philip, pull out of Arlene’s ass and roll her over. Make love to her in the missionary position. Arlene, put your finger in Philip’s ass as he pumps you. With each thrust you will feel your orgasm building. When you think your orgasm has reached its fullest, start to scream. Philip when you hear Arlene scream you will cum. Arlene when you feel Philip shoot into you, you will have your strongest orgasm, ever.”

It happened just as I orchestrated. They collapsed, with Philip on top of Arlene. They lay there enjoying the afterglow and each other.

“You will not remember my leaving and you will not think about it. When you get up you will no longer be in any trance. You both will feel wonderful and will verbally share that thought with each other.”

I gathered my towel and bag and left.

I think it was a little over a month later when Arlene came to my office. When I saw her I got a twinge. Regret, desire? I’m not sure.

“Professor Lorry, I just had to report to you about Philip and me.”

“Yes, go on” The night you were over we had the greatest sex. My ass hurt but the sex was glorious. More important, our relationship has been terrific ever since. Sometimes Philip embarrasses me. But I love that kind of embarrassment. He also is more willing to tell me the kind of things he likes and he asks me what I would like to do. It is really terrific.” Arlene was gushing.

I thanked her (what I thanked her for, she will never know) and wished her continued success.