Aroha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she says she is not interested in the business plan at all, which will mean she doesn't want to get out of the poverty trap, I will not help her at all and not use her services any more. That would probably mean that I wouldn't see her again, but that will be her loss. What I am offering to do for her could probably be sold else where for up to $4,000.00. If she wants to turn that sort of help down, it will be her loss.

I would like to keep fucking her, or rather making love with her.

17th December 2001.

I have just spent over 24 hours with Aroha and what a wonderful 24 hours. I was able to fuck her three times as well as fucking her in the arse, and the second time was in front of a camera with Nick doing the photography. The only time a condom was worn was when she gave me oral.

I had told Aroha that she would have to come around here on her own and I would share the business plan I had been working on for her. I also had some things to give her as well as a present. She had texted me on the Saturday 15th and asked me to come over. I didn't know it at the time but she was on her own as Emma was away somewhere. I phoned her back to enquire why she wanted me to go over there. She was short of money and wanted me to give her some. Well, I didn't have any and even if I had, I would not have gone over to give her any. She said she couldn't come over that day as she was going to a birthday party that evening, but said she would call me the next day. When she did, she said she had had too much to drink at the party and needed to recover but would call me on Monday. She texted me about midday and wanted me to come over. To make it like I wasn't just waiting for her, which I was, I said I would be over there in just over 1 hour. When I was almost there, I received another text saying she was bored on her own, which was the first clue Emma was not there.

The caravan is a dump but it is all they can afford at the moment. I was offered tea but turned it down when the milk was suspect so she came with me to my place, arriving at about 2.15 pm. Unfortunately she didn't want anything alcoholic to drink but had a cup of tea. She lay on the bed and I sat in the chair beside it and started going over the business plan. It took nearly two hours to go over the first two sections, which her asking questions and me explaining more. She did show a lot of interest and she expressed interest in getting out of her poverty trap, which is what I wanted. I intend to help her as much as I can with no monetary compensation, but just considerations. I do not expect to be her lover, although I wouldn't mind, but I want to be something fairly close. If I had the money, I would rent a good quality house and have her and at least two other girls move in and advertise good services, which is not being offered at the moment in Auckland that I am aware of. I would also take her away on holiday with me, if she would act as my lover. I do not think I could ever lover her or anyone else for that matter, but it would be great to have a close personal relationship.

It was a bit exhausting to this and we both needed a break. I said I would like to massage her and she thought that it was a good idea. I asked her if she wanted the bed or the massage table and she said she wanted the bed. I prefer the bed for a sexy massage, but I didn't think that this was going to be one of those. I told her that I would like her naked if she felt comfortable with that, and she was. I got two towels, one for her to lie on and one to cover her when I was massaging her. I put my oil heater on to warm the oil and prepared for the massage. Aroha was not shy about me seeing her body but was conscious about her fat around her stomach. I had started videoing and taking photos of her, and after the massage, which she enjoyed, she asked for business. I told her that it could only be $60.00 but that would have to be all night. She agreed to this. So we started into the serious stuff. She started by giving me a creditable blow job but unfortunately she had to use a condom for this; a flavored one that I had bought for her. I also had her use a vibrator on herself and then I used it on her, all caught on tape. She gave me a very long blowjob and said that if it had been her boyfriend, he would have come by them. I want to work on her so she will give me a BBBJ. Sometime during this, she asked if she could not stay the night but I didn't answer her and I think she knew what I meant.

When I went to eat her, I found she had a creamy white stuff in her pussy. I cleaned this up and went to eat her. She had a fishy smell this time and did not seem to get getting horny, as she had last time. All of this was caught on video. When I came up to enter her, I had removed the condom and at first she objected. I reminded her that she had agreed last time that all our other encounters would be without condoms, so she relaxed and agreed.

The entry was caught on camera but because of the position, I was not able to continue with that. With some of the filming I had missed the action because I did not have the camera up to my eye. However I have worked out a way in which I can ensure that I do capture all the action. She was wet and absolutely lovely to be inside. As I have said many times, there is absolutely nothing in the world that compares to be inside a wet, willing young pussy that wants you in there bare back. Aroha did not really want me there but she wanted the money, which is almost as good. She moved much better this time than se had before, but did not allow me to kiss her again.

We then moved so that she was on top of me, a first time for us. She told me that I was difficult to ride and after a while she said that she couldn't feel me inside her. I guess that she was used to larger dicks inside her. After a time, I told her that I wanted to fuck her like a dog. She asked me if I wanted to use a condom so I asked her why. She said I had told her it was dirty or something. At that stage, I hadn't thought of fucking her in the arse but I said I wouldn't mind trying, but I wouldn't use a condom. She agreed to this and I used some lubricant on her opening. I approached from behind and entered what I thought was her arse, but it just wasn't tight enough. I asked her and she said she thought I was in there but I wasn't. I came out but I didn't prepare her arse hole before entry with my thumb or something and when I entered her, she pulled away. It was just a case of not preparing the way before entry. It had hurt her a bit but it had not ripped her at all. However, I had been in her

arse BB if only briefly and I knew I would be in here again some time. I know I am going to cum on her face or in her mouth or both, so she is almost going to be my sex slave, particularly when she is working with me.

We stopped here and rested and I then suggested to her that she might like to do some photography with Sam. I knew she needed the money and she was very open to the idea. I told her it would be up to $400.00 but that was up to Sam. She said she would accept $200.00 but not to tell Sam. I phoned him and he said he would be around in 45 minutes. So we showered and dressed and waited for him to arrive.

Sam made her feel very relaxed and after a bit of chatter, telling her that he paid $200.00 an hour with that as the minimum. Aroha was happy with that so he started taking the photos with his digital camera. Clothed them moving down to naked and open leg shots. All the time that this was going on, I was using the video camera. It was then giving me a blow job and even though I asked if she would do it without a condom, she said she wouldn't. Sam was very pleased with her modeling and felt she was a natural. She was good but she has to watch her facial expressions, as it needs to be more open and friendly.

It was then the fucking part, which wasn't as embarrassing as I had first felt, as this was the first time that I had someone filming me. However this was more difficult than just a straight fuck as we had to stop while the photos were taken. It was still enjoyable as it is always enjoyable being inside a young juicy pussy but different. Sam asked Aroha if she did anal, and she said she did. So this time I prepared her with lubricant and my thumb before I entered her tight arse. Well, her arse is fairly tight, but both her pussy and her arse are well used, even though she is only 19 years old. I didn't really fuck her there, as it was more just putting it in and being still while the photos were taken. We changed positions a couple of times for more of these and I didn't really get the chance to really fuck her arse, but that will come later.

I had to go and wash thoroughly as Sam wanted me to go back in the front door so I did that and we had several more shots. During this, I had Sam use the video to capture some of the action but he didn't do it very well and not enough. However, when I was on top of her and Sam was still taking photos, she kissed me rather passionately and also scratched me on my back in a look of passion, although she wasn't feeling any of it. Sam said he said he had enough for that time. He did ask for a cum shot but as we had not been having a vigorous fuck, I felt that I would have been unable to cum, so that was left for another time. We both showered and talked for a while. I think Sam would like to use her again if there is enough signups to his site. He would like to do outdoor shots, different uniforms etc. and those sorts of things. Aroha seems to be happy with that, as I know that she wants money. I will use this to get very cheap or free sex with her as often as I can, but only if she works to my guidelines and follow some simple rules. Sam paid her $200.00 for less than an hour work and gave her a $20.00 bonus as he felt she had been very good.

None of what had happened had fazed Aroha at all and I suspect that she probably has had group sex or at least in front of other people. I will ask her about that. I think she will also do two in one but I will have to ask her if she does that. I suspect that she may have tried it before at some time. Perhaps not, but we shall see.

She did stay the night with me but she was very ticklish when we were in bed together. I wanted to fuck her again, but she was not very responsive, possibly because she was so ticklish. However, she did tell me to do what I wanted to do, so I started into it. I tried to kiss my way down her body, but she was still too ticklish. So I gave her a small kiss on her lips before she pulled away. I then went down and ate her and she became very wet but she did not seem to become horny, which I wanted her to. However she was wet and willing but perhaps she had been fucking too much that day. I know she does not have a sex drive as high as I have.

I came up and entered her warm, wet and willing pussy and I was again in heaven. Or rather her haven which is almost as good. She moved better than she had before but she did not have her heart in it, unfortunately. She held me but wouldn't allow me to kiss her, but I hope to fix that in the future. I guess I fuck her in the one position, missionary for almost 20 minutes before I came inside her. I had wanted to fuck her in the arse, but I didn't get around to that. Next time, I guess. This was the first time that I had come inside her because although I had come with her on the first time, I had been wearing a condom. I stayed inside her for several minutes and I was still semi hard. If I had stayed longer, I guess I could have fucked her again. But she was tired so I gently withdrew. When I did come out, juices started to leak out of her. These were not all mine as I don't cum that much. We just cleaned up with tissues before going to sleep. I had wanted to cuddle Aroha but she did not want to cuddle me, which is understandable. I didn't sleep well and I didn't sleep long. I was up before 7.30 and I had a drink then a shower. Aroha had one later but while she was showering, I hid her underwear. When she came out to dress, I told her that I didn't want her to hide her beautiful body just yet. So she sat naked while she ate some burger rings for breakfast. I was hoping to have another session then but this just did not eventuate.

The rest of the day was taking her around the place, including taking her to visit a friend in jail. She mixes with low life and she behaves like low life but I want her to climb above it. I hope she can, but that depends on her.

The photos turned out excellent and I have seen some of them. Sam will send me the rest in high resolution, which show every detail. He also said he would get me a digital camera so I can take shots all over the place and will view it as an investment in my work and me. I have a few ideas about that.

I hope to have a session with her before she goes up north on the 24th December. If she wants to work the next week, she will have to come here for an all night session for $100.00. That is the only thing I will offer. I need to talk to her about what she wants to do when she comes back and when.

20th December. I had hoped that Aroha would have come around to do some business and talk. She did eventually come around over 1 hour late and just expected me to be a regular customer. I was going to have none of that and I managed to get her price down considerably, otherwise I would not have done any business with her. It seems that the "partnership" was going to be falling to bits and she wanted to go out on her own. She did greed to be videoed. She was very business like in a funny sort of way and was rather distant with me. She gave me a blowjob with a condom but I took it off to fuck her, and it was just fucking. I did not eat her, as she seems to have some mild sort of infection. I fucked her on the chair and then I lubricated her arse, opened it and fucked her there. She is much tighter in the arse than the cunt but not as tight as I would have expected for a person of her age. We then moved to the bed where I fucked her in the missionary position and came far sooner than I would have liked. I wanted to do a cum shot but came too quickly in her cunt. A cum shot will come later as will bare back blow jobs.

Afterwards we talked and I suggested that she wanted to go it alone. She said she still wanted my help so I go her to agree to certain conditions, which she read. I will have to get her to sign an agreement to that effect. So I will put the advertisement in the truth and she will be based from here.

Aroha has decided to go ahead with the business plan. She has yet to come around here and go over all the details and sign an agreement. If she agrees to this we will go ahead with everything but she will have to stay with me for most of the time. If she doesn't agree to have sex with me regularly then my fee will be much higher. However, I have to do plenty of training with her so that may be a chance to get plenty of sex.

The advertisement will be going in on the 18th January and she should be getting work that day but hopefully with another photo shoot before that and he hair dyed and so on. David has shown interest in her and may get some work and free fucks with her I hope.

I took her to Whangrie of Friday 4th January, as she had to go up there to retrieve some things that Emma had taken. She said she was going to be back on Sunday, but that didn't happen. She phone me on Monday, once collect for asking me to put some money in her back as she was coming down that day. I haven't heard from her since, as she now owes me at least $100.00. She would have got her benefit and been able to put some money on her phone but no contact from her. Today, Thursday, I will phone her mother to get her e-mail address. If Aroha does not contact me and says she will not pay the money back, photos of her will be e-mailed to her mother and I will ensure that her photos are put on a free site. It is her choice.

28th January 2002. I am getting a little pissed of with Aroha as she has messed me around so much. We were due to start in business on 11th January but she has been away so much with what she calls her whanau and I won't be seeing her again until perhaps tomorrow. She did come her on Monday 21st, but that was only for a model session. O did want to spend some time with her going over and discussing things with her but she did not have enough time to do so. However, she did sign the contract and two model release forms, so we can legally use the photos for whatever we want.

With this modeling session, she was not as good and didn't treat me as well. I wanted to fuck her until I came but she didn't want to do this and after the modeling was finished, she wouldn't let me do anything.

I do have serious doubts that she will be a good worker or give a good service to her clients. She also seems to think that someone else, probably Maria will be taking her around for escorts. If I am doing the advertising, then only I will be taking her around and getting the money. It is either everything or nothing with me and if she wants to work on her own, then that is OK with me.

1st February. Aroha agreed to go ahead with the advertisement and the phone almost never stopped ringing. If Aroha had been here, she could have made up to $500.00 in one day. However, she texted me at about 18.30 saying she wasn't going to work, but to stay with her boyfriend and be poor all her life. She will never come to anything as she has passed up one of the best opportunities to come her way. She thinks that I am a pervert but that is her problem. I am sorry as she would have made a wonderful hooker if she had put her mind to it.

These are some of the photos from her last photo session.

12