All Comments on 'Arrangement in Black & White'

by Nigela Lamont

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait for completion of Story

WowwwwwHOT David & Samantha

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ah Yes

The Cuckold haters have struck again. They scour this site looking for any story about a woman cheating on her man and worse, with a black man. When they find this story they can't resist the desire to leave a scalding comment regarding their hatred for these types of stories. It's just so interesting that they still read all of them probably over and over again. Could it be that they are simply jealous of the cuckolded male in these stories? Could it be that they are also idiots? I think the answer is yes to both questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay, not bad

My only problem with the story was the apparent, to me anyways of the lack of emotion in the writing. It seemed very mechanical and under valued, like the writer was not even sure what they were writning about. All of this can be improved with practice and more writing. At least it was fairly clean from a technical point of view, not too many errors or typos, non that pop into my mind.

I do want to disagree with the last commentor. They are not jealous. They are trying to resist the urge to allow their wives to wear shoes and appear in public--once the bruises heal of course. Sorry, my sarcasm got carried away.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
yum yum yum

very cock-hardening! loved this story and I want to fuck Carol NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another bull shit story about the black guy with the big cock fucking the white wife better than the husban what bull shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous