Arrangement in Black & White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After remembering where he was Todd followed the two of them up the stairs and into the bedroom. Carol helped him to get under the covers and he promptly fell back asleep.

Later that morning Todd awoke to feel the bed shaking wildly. He opened his eyes and saw his wife and Rodney rutting madly away, oblivious to anything but their own mutual pleasure. Resting on her elbows with her soft round ass raised high in the air, Carol moaned with pleasure as Rodney pounded her from behind. Todd could smell the pungent scent of his wife's arousal and felt his body come back to life. Rolling onto his back Todd pulled himself slowly underneath Carol until she was just inches above his face. Rodney's large balls swung back and forth, hitting Todd on the forehead as he moved in closer and raised his head to get a better view. Todd reached up and cupped the heavy cum laden balls, milking them with the palm of his hand. He watched with fascination as Rodney worked his rock hard black tool in and out of Carol's insatiable cunt.

Carol felt the head of Rodney's cock swell and her own climax began to build. The first blast of potent cum hit far up in her womb and she tightened her pussy, pushing her bottom back against him to wring every last drop from his throbbing prick. She felt Todd underneath her tonguing her clitoris and Carol started to cum in spasms of pleasure.

Rodney's cum surged forward as he felt his balls being lifted and squeezed. He clutched Carol's shapely buttocks and with a loud cry let go of his entire load, filling her cunt to overflowing with his thick fertile seed

He withdrew his dripping cock from Carol leaving her wet reddened cunt lips hanging open and leaking his spunk onto Todd.

"Jesus Christ, Carol, I had no idea a fuck could ever feel so good!!!" he gasped.

In a desperate bid to prolong her pleasure Carol lowered herself onto Todd. She felt her freshly fucked cunt make contact with his mouth and sat fully down on his face. Her lust swollen nipples throbbed with pleasure as she felt Todd suck on her engorged clitoris. Surrendering to the sensations in her lower belly Carol came over and over in sweet relief.

Later as Todd reluctantly dressed for work, Rodney and Carol were still going at it. Thinking how compatible they all were together he had a feeling that this was going to become a permanent arrangement.

Todd could hardy wait to get home from the office.

12