"Arrow": Forbidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thea had no such misgivings. She stared deeply into her beloved's eyes. She couldn't believe how perfect he was, how much he loved her...and now, she had him. She had the one thing she wanted so badly, that she thought she would never have. And it was so much better than she could have ever dreamed. She couldn't believe it, and started to tear up as she looked at him.

Oh god, Oliver thought. She's crying. Of course she would be. Her perverted big brother just had sex with her. Traumatized her.

"Oh God, Speedy...please don't cry...oh, God...I'm so sorry...please forgive me..."

"Forgive you? Oh, Ollie," she sniffled. "These are tears of joy. Of love. I've never been so happy in my life. I love you so much, and am so glad I got to feel you."

Oliver was relieved to hear this, and kissed her on the lips again. She turned around and started to spoon him again as he put his arms around her. Thea started to doze off, in a state of absolute bliss.

Oliver stayed awake much longer than she did as he held her in his arms. He was still in a state of disbelief. He loved her so much, and this was an expression of that love. It felt so right. But it also opened up so many questions.

He pondered those questions as he dozed off to sleep in turn.

------------------------------------------

Oliver's first dreams were pure. About his undying and eternal love for Thea, and how much love they had shared. Recreating the experience. Thinking about bliss in the future. How they had spent the night together in an electrifying bliss of true love.

But soon, his dreams turned darker, as he reflected upon the act he had just committed.

Oliver was sitting in his room, alone. Suddenly, the window broke. There was an intruder.

A man in a green hood and mask had broken in. The intruder held a bow and arrow in Oliver's face.

At first, Oliver thought that this man was the Dark Archer, the copycat. How had he found out about his identity, about his home?

But then, Oliver inspected the intruder further. No, this was not the Dark Archer, not a copycat. This was the real thing. The Starling City Vigilante. The man who sought to bring justice to the wicked and evil.

Himself.

He pondered for a moment how this could be possible. Then, his hooded doppelganger raised his bow and arrow and pointed it at Oliver's face.

"Oliver Queen," the vigilante duplicate said solemnly, "you have failed this city."

Oliver didn't know how it was possible. HE was the vigilante, the man who spoke those words...but he was terrified, just the same. He answered the question.

"Please!" he pleaded. He did not feel like a man hardened by five years on an island at that point. He felt like the clueless playboy who was first hopelessly shipwrecked five years ago.

"Confess your crime," the vigilante coldly said to Oliver.

"Okay, okay!" Oliver replied, scared. "I'll confess. I'm guilty of the crime of..." he paused. He couldn't bear to say it.

An arrow shot narrowly missed him as it hit the wall behind him."Say it!" the vigilante yelled. "Confess your crime!"

Oliver finally broke down and admitted it. "Okay, okay. I'm guilty of the crime of...incest. I had sex with my own little sister. My little sister, who I should be protecting...I took advantage of her instead. I had sex with her."

His vigilante alter-ego stared at him. "You will confess your crimes to the police, and serve your time. You are scum, and a scourge on humanity that should be wiped out."

The vigilante then disappeared, leaving Oliver alone to contemplate his thoughts.

------------------------------------------

Oliver finally awoke again, for good this time. The harsh light of morning jolted him awake as he lay in his bed. He tried to compose himself as he processed the events of the previous night.

He slowly gathered his thoughts and distinguished reality from his dreams. No one had found out. He wasn't going to jail. That part was all a dream. Obviously, considering the fact that he was confronted by himself.

Still, he knew, had just committed the forbidden act of incest. He had sexual relations with his own sister. A person he loved unconditionally. Who looked up to him, looked to him for guidance.

His perverted incestuous desires had led him to have sex with his Speedy.

He felt like vomiting. He looked around the bed. She was gone. He was alone, for now. He sighed, and contemplated. She was probably in her room, crying.

He couldn't blame her. Her big brother, the one person who was always supposed to look out for her and protect her, had instead taken advantage of her. Had slept with her. He was scum.

Oliver slowly got up, and put some clothes on. He lumbered down the stairs.

As he neared the bottom of the stairs, he heard whistling. Happy whistling.

He entered the kitchen, and saw Thea there. She was in the middle of cooking waffles. As soon as he entered, her eyes turned towards him as they lit up.

"Ollie!" she squealed. "Good morning! I'm cooking us up some waffles! Your favorite, I know!"

She shuffled over towards him, and draped her arms around him as she looked up into her beloved's eyes. She gazed at him adoringly for a few moments, before moving her lips to try to meet his, attempting to start a deep kiss.

He turned his face away immediately.

"Ollie?" she said with a trace of hurt after he turned away from her. "What's going on?"

He looked down at her, ashamed. "You're my little sister. And I took advantage of you."

Her arms still draped around him, Thea furrowed her eyes as she addressed him. "Oliver Jonas Queen, don't you dare. Don't you DARE feel guilty about the love we shared."

"But Thea...I...we..."

"Took advantage of me? Last I checked, I was the one who started it. And I'm an adult now, who can make my own decisions. Who can make my own choices....and, well...I choose you!"

She moved her head towards him again to kiss him. This time, he couldn't help but reciprocate. Their tongues twirled against each other as they embraced. He knew it was wrong. But it felt so passionate, so right.

Finally, he came to his senses and broke the kiss.

"Thea...I'm not saying that it wasn't amazing. It was the most pure feeling of love I have ever felt. But...it's wrong, Thea. And we can never do that again. It ends now, before it goes even further."

"Hmmmm, let me think about that for a moment," she said as she pretended to ponder. "I'm going to go with.....nope!"

"Speedy..."

"Ollie. IF you said that you didn't like it, that you didn't love me, that you wanted to stop because you don't feel THAT kind of love for me...well, I would be okay with that. But that's not the case. You loved it. And you love me. And not just like a sister. We're right for each other, Ollie. The only reason you want to stop is because you think we might get caught. But we won't get caught!"

He supposed she had a point. He couldn't fully wrap his head around it before, but he was truly in love with her. Romantically. And their lovemaking had been the purest feeling in the world...her assessment pretty much absolved him of the guilt that was eating away at him. So really, the only thing he was really worried about was getting caught.

"I guess you're right," he said. He brought her close to him, embracing her deeply. "So how do we do this without anyone finding out?"

Thea was ready for that question. She had been going over that exact question for months. "We have to be careful. Only when Mom isn't here. And if she is here, well, we can use your abandoned nightclub. I'm sure you have some sort of secret door or lair under it, right?"

"Uh..." now that was something he wasn't prepared to deal with.

"You know, a lair where you keep a bunch of your bows and arrows and stuff..."

He hadn't even considered the fact that she knew. It made perfect sense, of course. She had said she found the vigilante "sexy," and defended him...of course she knew.

"Speedy, I..." he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence. After everything they had shared, he couldn't bring himself to lie anymore.

"Don't worry, Ollie. It's okay. We'll save that discussion for another day," she smiled. "As it stands, Mom's still going to be gone for the next few days, so we'll have that time to discuss our options. And then maybe discuss your extracurricular activities, as well."

He paused for a moment and took his breath. "Okay. Sure." She smiled then walked back towards the waffles which were ready, and began to take them out.

Oliver sat down at the table. He did indeed want to open up to her about everything. About the island, about his vigilante life. He knew she was the right person to finally open up to about everything.

But not today. Too much going on as it is for him to fully process. He wanted to enjoy the afterglow of their first time exploring each other's romantic love.

Thea returned towards the table with the plates of waffles, and set them down. Before they started eating, she walked over to him, held his hand in hers, and entwined their fingers.

"Ollie?"

"Yeah? He stood up again to meet her."

She kissed him again. Deeply and passionately, as the two lovers explored each other's mouths.

Then, she detached, and smiled sweetly at him.

"Thanks for proving that I'm your favorite girl."

The End

NOTE: I hoped you enjoyed. This is only my second story ever, and the first based on an existing work, so any and all feedback (positive or negative) would be greatly appreciated.