Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers

'I'm not sure her mother will approve.' I warned and he nodded and we left through the French windows before anyone came to find us.

We cuddled as we meandered back to our bed and I told Arthur how proud I was of his consideration for our young friend and he said:'It was a pleasure - I'm happy to help any pretty young girls.' I punched him and then ran before he could respond. He chased me and caught me on the beach, where the waves were making a soft swishing on the sand.

He tried to pull me down but I resisted:'I want to bonk on the beach.' he protested.

'So do I,' I assured him,'but we have to be careful of getting sand in soft places.'

So I went down on all fours and he fucked my cunt and then my arse until I collapsed on the sand. Then we went home for a good sleep before setting off for home. Fortunately we woke up in time for me to give him the last blow job of our holiday.

d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers