Ascension of a Black Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch!" He sprang off of the couch, and delivered a stinging blow to her buttocks that made her spasm. "I don't care if you can't, white cunt, I don't want to hear your mouth. The only time you open your mouth is when I ask you something, or when I want to put my cock in your mouth." He smacked her again harder on the ass, which was already beginning to redden. "Now roll me that blunt, cocksucker."

"Yes ,Daddy." She said, and began to fill the cigar with weed again, rolling it expertly, and licking it all over. The fact that it was brown kicked her over to his cock again. She presented it to him. "Here's your smoke, Daddy."

"That's a good little bitch. Light it for me, but don't inhale. That's my weed now bitch. You gotta earn a puff of that shit." He took the cigar, and shoved it into the corner of his mouth. He used a remote control to turn the music up. "You were going to suck my cock to prove that you deserved it inside you, but now I think you need to dance for this weed. You need to show me your ass, and your tits and make it look sexy for Daddy. I want some entertainment while I get high. If you dance good, you get this cock in your mouth." He let the beat take over and sneered, "Dance ,I said!"

She was an inexpert dancer, but didn't let it bother her as she gyrated to the computer beat of the music, her hips shaking, cupping her tits at him, and licking her lips. She spun, and bending over, began to back her ass up .

"Bring it here," he urged "Put your ass on my face, bitch. I want to smell that white pussy, make sure it's clean. How many black cocks did you suck today, cunt?"

With his nose nestled between her cheeks, she decided to play. "Seven cocks, Daddy. Only one was black. He was from Jamaica, and he had a huge coc-"

He silenced her with a one-two on either cheek of her ass. "Fuck that nigga. He ain't fuckin' it right . Not like me. And fuck those wimpy two inch white cocks. Shit they ain't even cocks. Them's tiny little peenies that they need their mommas to wipe for them after they take a pee. They don't even come up to the level with this man's cock. Take off that thong and spread your pussy. I want to see it."

"Yes, Daddy" She sat down on the coffee table and pulled off her panties, revealing her brazen, shaven slit, slightly shiny with her juices.

"Play with yourself, bitch. Get ready to serve me." He exhaled a long thin stream of smoke, his eyes reddening. She rubbed and slapped at her pussy, pulled the lips apart so he could see in side. "Do you like it, Daddy? I want your black cock so much. I want it filling up my insides. I want you to fuck me so hard that I see stars."

He stood and said "Turn over." When her ass was showing he timed his slaps and his words to the beat of the music. " Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I warned you about talking, didn't I?" He roached the blunt, and she said "No, I want some, don't put it out." and he popped her lightly on the cheek and said, "Now you've gone and done it. You made me mad, white bitch. Go get those handcuffs out of that wooden box." Her eyes widened, and she said "No I don't want..."

His hand whipped across her face, striking her cheek and grabbing her hair in his fist, said "No, you don't say no to me bitch. Whatever I want you to do, you do. What are you? What does your shirt say?"

She said ,"I'm a black cock slut, Daddy. All I want is black cock."

"Then go get them goddamn handcuffs, white slut."

She opened the box and took out two pair of handcuffs

"Bend over the table, slut."

She bent over the low table, her hands next to the legs, her ass up in the air. He fastened each one of her hands to the corresponding table leg, and said " Now we get to find out how much you want this black cock. " He said. He went to the coat closet and removed a riding crop, the flat rubber head making a whirring sound as he whipped it through the air. The sight of him with the crop created a virtual torrent between her legs , and she began to squirm. He laid the crop on the soft flesh of one buttock, and said "Stop squirming, you fuckin' cunt. How many cocks did you say you sucked today, bitch?"

"S-seven, Daddy." she stammered

Just as quickly the pain from her butt began to flood her brain as he gave her the first stoke across her right asscheek. "That's for the first cock you sucked today. These ," and he brought the crop up two, three, four, five times more, each time causing her to strain against the cuffs and yelp in pain. "are for the other five wimpy white peenies that you sucked today. That's why this won't take long. I figure that since those fuckin' joke penises are so small, the punishment should be equal, huh?"

"Y-yes, Daddy." she whimpered, red streaks crisscrossing her round ass.

"But for this Jamaican dude, we've got to get something straight." He went over to the entertainment center, and pushed in another videotape. This one showed another small white woman, sucking on an enormous black cock. "Watch this. She makes him come with her mouth, 'cause her pussy ain't ready for the cock. Watch, bitch! Watch how he chokes that white slut with his cock. Hey! I said watch!" She tried to turn her head away, but He grabbed her hair and said "I'll make you watch, slut."

"Please, Daddy, please...no..."

He stood and laid the crop across her ass repeatedly., until she could feel the chemicals in her body changing, her body's natural painkillers taking over, and lifting her past the pain into a new void , a new consciousness. Through the haze she could barely make out the blonde's hand stroking the huge black cock into her mouth, his semen spilling over her tongue. She had an orgasm. That happened sometimes when she was spanked. He laid the crop to the side and decided that the first time should define their master/slut relationship. He quickly undid his pants while she was still heaving and thrust his thick cock into her dripping pussy. " This is what you wanted earlier, when you were sucking those worthless white dicks, isn't it?

"Yes, Daddy!" she screamed "I wanted your cock...your black cock.."

"Why, slut?" he said, thrusting deeper and grabbing her hair again.

"I'm whore...a slut for the black cock."

"No!" He smacked her ass with his hand and rammed full force into her pussy making her scream. "Who do you belong to , white pussy?"

"Y-You, Daddy" she said, barely getting the words out. " I belong to you, Daddy. I always want your cock. I want it in my mouth and in my pussy...I am a whore for your black cock, it's the only way I can cum...ohmigod.." she said as another deep orgasm rocked her.

She became even more wet, and it was getting harder for him to hang on. He continued fucking her savagely, calling her a good little white slut. All of a sudden his balls seemed to swell, and he pulled out, saying "Lift your face up, bitch, and taste this black man's cum." He stepped to the end of the table where her face was, and shot copious amounts of jism all over her face and open mouth. "There, that's a good little whit slut, you 'ho, fuckin' bitch...." His invective trailed off with his orgasm. He grabbed a towel, wiped her face, and undid the handcuffs.

" At this point, if you don't mind, I would like to take a time out from our roles. Is that OK with you? We should eat and give your ass a rest." He said tenderly.

She agreed without speaking, her mind whirling.

This is what she had always wanted.

How long could she keep it up?

Hew must have read the look on her face, because he smiled, and said "Don't worry. We've got all day." He put a hand down to help her up. "Did you go to L.A's to get weed?"

She heaved a sighing "Yes." and had to stop her self from saying "Daddy" after it. "You know L.A.?"

"Shit, everyone in town knows L.A. Davion was there, wasn't he?"

"Yeah, he was. How the hell did you know that?"

He smiled devilishly and said, " 'Cause I know all and see all. Also, I kind of figured he was the big Jamaican you were talking about. How many Jamaican guys do you know that are that big?" They laughed.

He relit the blunt, passing it over. "You should smoke."

She inhaled hungrily. "I'm starting to get hungry."

He said, with a wry smile, "Well, we can take care of that."

She exhaled and closed her eyes.

Fin

Next:

Friday: the Feast

Friday: Round Two