Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashleigh primes Tom's ass; Sexations Inc is started.
2.8k words
4.16
15.4k
00

Part 26 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the alarm sounded the next morning, Tom reached over to turn it off. When he rolled back he discovered that Ashleigh was already up and out of the room. He rose and went in search of her. She was sitting in the living room on the sofa, still naked, sipping a cup of coffee. He walked up behind her and leaned down to kiss the back of her neck.

"Mmmmm, that's nice. You're hired."

"Good morning, princess, how are you this morning?"

"I'm just great, my prince, there's coffee in the kitchen. Do you realize you're still giving me orgasms this morning from what you did to me last night?"

"Really. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. Maybe its not so bad being a man."

"Are you trying to back out of our agreement already?"

"No, not really. It's just not essential anymore. It's more like it would be a nice diversion but if it didn't work out, well, so be it."

"That's a great attitude, Tommy. I'm so glad you feel that way. I'm sure we can work it out but it's nice not to be pressured. Would you like something for breakfast? I can cook, you know."

"How about yourself? You have to drive across town yet this morning. Aren't you running late?"

"You forget, I have resigned so if I'm a little late nobody will holler. I have time to do eggs and bacon if you like while you shower. How about it?"

"Great. But don't think you have to make this a habit except maybe on the weekends, OK?"

"Right. How would you like your eggs? I do scrambled really well."

"Then scrambled it is. I'll go shave and shower and see you in about twenty minutes."

The remainder of the week went by quickly. Ashleigh showed her replacement the ropes and was pleased that she seemed to catch on pretty quickly. She organized her apartment and, with Tom's help, had most of her things packed up by the end of the week. On Saturday, Tom and Ashleigh, assisted by Ted and Sharon, moved Ashleigh and her things to Tom's house. At the end of the day, Tom presented her ceremonially with the key to her new house along with the spare key to his car. Ashleigh returned the favor giving Tom the spare key to her car.

On Sunday morning, Sharon invited Tom and Ashleigh along with Dave and Diane to brunch at her house to begin planning their new adventure, currently named Sex Inc.

When the six friends gathered, they greeted each other with hugs and kisses all around. Tom and Ted stared at each other for a long moment as they shook hands, then hugged each other warmly. No words were spoken but it seemed they both knew what was in the air. After eating, Sharon called the meeting to order and asked Ashleigh to take notes.

Dave was the first to report that they could incorporate for a nominal fee and that, as Sharon had indicated, there didn't seem to be any laws against this type of business. He said he could set up the paperwork in a few hours after they agreed on the name of the company and the names of the initial officers.

Further discussion regarding the name of the enterprise resulted in agreement on "Sexsations Inc." as the name. It was also determined that Sharon should be President, Ashleigh should be Vice-President, Ted should be Secretary, Dave should be Treasurer, and Diane and Tom would be life-time directors.

Tom reported that he had discovered several possible locations for their business, each of which was an entire warehouse they could remodel when they had detailed plans.

The rents in each case were reasonable but they were all in industrial areas of town, not necessarily in the best of locations. After reviewing the options, the group decided they liked the fourth property on Tom's list but still keep an eye out for something better.

Ashleigh and Diane had made some changes to the questionnaire that Sharon and Ted originated and presented the new version to the group for approval. Their plan was to stand in several of the shopping malls across the town and hand out the flyers to passersby. Dave mentioned they should be careful and get permission from mall management to hand out their flyers or risk being asked to leave - or worse. Noting Dave's advice, their plan was to work one mall each evening the next week and wait for the responses before going further.

When everyone agreed to the suggestions and plans, Sharon suggested they meet at the swimming pool in one hour for some fun in the sun. She added that it might be the ideal place to try out the questionnaire. The suggestion was promptly adopted and the first annual Board of Directors meeting of Sexsations Inc. was adjourned.

Tom and Ashleigh walked the short distance home. When they were inside, Ashleigh quickly grabbed Tom by the hand and pulled him into the bedroom.

"We've got time for a quickie, Tommy. How about it?"

"Sounds good to me. You seem to be the ever-ready battery this week. Are you especially excited about something or what?"

"Yes, just everything. I'm starting a new job tomorrow with Sharon, we're starting a new business, and I'm enjoying great sex with you. Come on, get those clothes off and join me."

Ashleigh was naked in no time and was positioned on the bed on her hands and knees. Tom quickly joined her and knelt behind her twitching ass. He lightly caressed her ass cheeks, sliding a finger in the crack of her ass. When he touched her asshole, she shivered under his hands and wiggled her ass in invitation.

Tom crept forward and touched the opening of her pussy with the head of his throbbing cock. Without hesitation, he pushed his hips forward and entered her all in one motion.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's it, Oh God you're huge."

Tom gripped her ass in both hands and began thrusting forward and back, burying himself completely in her hot pussy then drawing out until only the head of his cock was insider her. For her part, Ashleigh matched his motion, pushing backwards into him as he thrust forward. She began to grunt and moan with each thrust of his iron spike.

"Oh, yes, that's it, fuck me, oh, that's good, yes, like that, ohmigod, mmmmmmmn yes, yes, yes, fuck me hard, Tommy, like that."

As his thrusting continued her words changed to sounds of lust. She pushed back against him hard, adding her thrust to his driving cock, pushing him ever deeper inside herself.

"Oh, Tommy, it hurts, Ummmm, you bastard, oh, yes, like that, oh, it hurts, you're hurting me, oh, oh, I'm almost there, yes, yes, like that, I'm coming, oh, please, yes, yes, yes"

Ashleigh pushed herself harder and harder against Tom's driving cock. When she finally came, she shuddered and froze in place, not wanting to lose the delicious feeling generated by her orgasm. Tom pressed himself as deeply into her as he could, straining to release the burning cum from his hot cock. For several long moments, the pair were frozen as their respective orgasms peaked.

Tom was the first to move, rubbing her back and her sides with his fingertips and moaning quietly as the pressure was released. Ashleigh joined him in a few seconds, releasing a huge breath and gulping fresh air greedily. Her chest was heaving as she tried to regain control of her breathing. She still maintained the pressure of her ass on Tom's thighs, not wanting to lose his cock as it began to deflate. She knew if she kept it inside her long enough, it would begin to get hard again.

"How are you feeling, princess?"

"Oh, Tommy, I'm just grand. How are you?"

"Fantastic, princess, just fantastic. That was probably the best fuck ever. You really sent me over the edge big time."

"I'll bet it would be even better for you with a butt plug up your ass. What do you think? You know your ass and your cock are connected."

"Mmmmm. I don't know. You may have something there but this is not the time to try it. We promised to meet the others at the pool in a few minutes."

"Yes, I know, but we still have tonight. Would you like to try having the butt plug tonight? I'd be happy to help you. Please?"

"Tonight, huh. Well, maybe, if we're not too tired from the pool activities. No promises, but I'll consider it, OK?"

"OK. Oh, Tommy, you're growing inside me. I can feel it. Ummm, that's delicious. Want to fuck again? I'm ready."

"You're always ready but I think I need a rest. Raincheck?"

"OK, raincheck, but it's only good for 24 hours."

Tom and Ashleigh uncoupled, accompanied by loud groans of protest from Ashleigh, then showered quickly and found their swim suits. Ashleigh was wearing the red thong bikini that Tom liked so much and Tom also had a new thong suit similar to hers. Twenty minutes later, they left for the pool and the fun that was promised by Sharon.

When they reached the pool complex, Ashleigh went in search of the resident manager to get permission to leave their questionnaire on the food counter. After a quick read of the items, approval was given and she placed the stack next to the condiments.

Ashleigh related her accomplishment to the others, then joined in the pool fun. The remainder of the afternoon was spent just relaxing in the sun and water, touching each other casually in affirmation of their friendship. After a late dinner of hot dogs and french fries, the three couples parted company, agreeing to meet again on Friday night at Tom's house to report on progress.

Tom and Ashleigh walked home hand in hand. Although they didn't talk, Ashleigh kept looking at Tom out of the corner of her eye to judge his mood. She decided that introducing the butt plug was probably on the agenda tonight, she just had to set it up right.

When they entered the house and closed the door, Ashleigh turned to Tom and stepped into his arms.

"Are you ready for that raincheck, Tommy?"

She opened her mouth and placed it over his before he could answer. Her tongue was busy inside his mouth. Her lips were roaming over his, sucking and nipping at his lower lip as tho she was really hot. Ashleigh could feel Tom's cock growing inside his swimsuit so she already had her answer.

"Yet bet I am." He said with a growl in his throat.

Ashleigh led him to the bedroom and sat him on the bed.

"OK, this is the plan. We will begin to fool around for awhile, then I'll get both of the butt plugs. You can put one of them into me and I'll put the other one into you. After that, we can fuck out brains out and you'll get to feel something of what I feel. OK"

"I guess so. Just be very careful when you put that plug in me. It was only in temporarily that one time, you know."

"Don't worry, darling, I'll be gentle. Now get your suit off and lets get started."

Ashleigh removed her bikini in nothing flat and lay on the bed. Tom took his off quickly, revealing his hard cock. Ashleigh reached up to grasp his cock and pull him to her. She put his cock into her mouth and sucked hard on it, rolling her tongue around the head. Tom groaned at the sensation.

His hands went to her breast as she worked on his cock. He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pinching her nipples lightly. With each pinch, Ashleigh reacted and nipped his cock lightly, causing it to grow even harder. After a few minutes, she released his cock and drew him down to her so they were full length on the bed alongside each other.

Ashleigh rolled her body on top of Tom, rubbing her hardened nipples into his chest, kissing him fiercely. She spread her legs and trapped his hard cock between her thighs. Tom wrapped his arms around her and pressed her to him. They kissed and snuggled for a few minutes, then Ashleigh felt Tom's precum leaking from his cock onto her thigh.

"Tommy, it's time to get the butt plugs. Just lie here and relax, I'll be right back."

Ashleigh rolled off Tom and retrieved two butt plugs from a drawer in the dresser. She also produced a tube of K-Y Jelly.

"Who's first? You or me? It doesn't matter to me as long as I end up with that cock of yours inside me."

"Let me do you first, OK? You already know how it feels."

Ashleigh grinned and handed the K-Y Jelly and one of the butt plugs to Tom. She placed herself on her hands and knees facing away from him and wiggled her hips invitingly.

"Come on, butter me up and put that thing where it belongs. I can't wait all night."

Tom moved forward and caressed her asscheeks. He put some of the jelly on his fingers, then slowly inserted one finger into her asshole. Ashleigh groaned at the insertion and wiggled her hips again. Tom rubbed the jelly around her asshole, then added a second finger very slowly.

"OH, Tommy, that's nice. It feels so good and so big. Yes."

Tom withdrew his fingers and applied a measure of jelly to the surface of the butt plug. He held her ass with his left hand and put the head of the butt plug on the opening of her asshole.

"Oh, yes, darling, push it in. I want it in all the way."

Tom began to push the butt plug into Ashleigh and noticed that her sphinchter relaxed as the pressure was applied. In a second, the head of the plug had passed into her and she moaned. It was easy for him to push the rest of the plug into her asshole until the entire plug was firmly imbedded in her.

"Oh, god, Tommy, I forgot how full that makes me feel. It's terrific. Oh yes, it's yummy."

Ashleigh wiggled her ass from side to side to get used to having the plug inside her again and in moments she sat back and turned towards Tom.

"Thank you, sweetheart, it's so nice of you to help me. Now it's your turn. Just get on all fours and relax your ass. I promise to be gently. I remember what it felt like for me the first time. I promise you'll love it."

With a slight grimace on his face, Tom turned around and positioned himself on his hands and knees. Ashleigh retrieved the K-Y Jelly and lubricated her fingers. She pressed the tip of her finger to the entrance to Tom's ass and rubbed the jelly liberally around the opening. She just teased his asshole for awhile, letting him get used to being touched.

Finally, she pushed the tip of one finger into the small opening and waited for his reaction. Tom moaned a little but otherwise didn't object. She pushed her finger farther into his orifice and he moaned again, this time he stiffened his back as the length of her finger slipped inside him.

"Relax, Tommy, just try to relax. The tighter you are the harder this will be. Trust me, I've got one finger all the way inside you. How does it feel?"

"OK, I guess. It's interesting but not as bad as I thought it would be."

"Are you ready for a second finger?"

"Sure. Just take it easy."

Ashleigh removed her finger and applied more lubrication to two fingers, then began the slow process of introducing them to Tom's asshole. He groaned loudly as the knuckles of her fingers passed into his asshole, then relaxed when she stopped pushing.

"See? It's not so bad, is it? I think you'll get to like it. The butt plug is softer than my fingers so it won't seem so bony. I'm going to move my fingers a little, like I was fucking your asshole, OK? If it hurts too much, just tell me and I'll stop. Here we go."

Ashleigh began pulling her fingers out of his asshole. When they were nearly out, the gently pushed them back in again. Tom began to breath heavily though his mouth and Ashleigh was afraid he was going to quit but he finally relaxed and calmed his breathing. She continued sawing her fingers in and out of his asshole in a gentle, steady motion until she discovered that he was beginning to like the feeling.

"Do you like this, Tommy? Do my fingers feel good in your asshole?"

"Yeah, they are starting to feel good. It's a different sensation for sure but it's not bad."

"OK, then, we're going for the butt plug now, ready?"

"I guess so. I've gone this far so let's get it over with."