Asian Donuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers

Jina asked a waitress for a couple of shots of tequila. Then Jina slipped her hand into her purse , cupped a small medicine bottle and placed it into my hand. I didn't know what it was. Jina said, "Try something tonight, , Cialis happy all night medicine." I just said, "What?, "Why?" She said take them two with the drink, "My husband has too many at home, he don't miss."

I had never taken Cialis, Viagra or anything like that but I figured what the hell, so we toasted and I gulped two down. That was my signal to leave and I was ready to go to a motel. We gathered our stuff with both of us buzzing from the tequila, we both wobbled out the club.

While driving, I began looking for a motel. But I needed to be sure Gina was okay with it first, I used the code phrase; "Do you want some late night motel coffee?

"mmmm, I must have some coffee, of course!"

"You have some time then?"

"He is not come back until Sunday; we can have coffee all night." We both laughed. Jina snuggled close to me.

I heard a chime and looked down at my gas gauge, the light was on. "Shit." " I have to get gas."

"ok," said Jina.

As I was sitting at a light before a gas station, I asked Jina off the wall, "How about you, do you have a fantasy?"

"mmmm... well."

"Do you?"

"What is it?"

"You want to know, you sure?" She whined with her voice.

"yes."

I paused the conversation and got some gas, then I got back into the car.

Jina's face was blushing, I don't know if it was because of the alcohol or the question I had asked. She looked hesitant to answer, so I drove a little more until we found a Motel. It was bigger than the last and looked reasonable clean from the outside.

I asked if it was alright with her and then she held my arm and said, "It's fine, do you want to know my big fantasy?" Jina's voice was slurring her words, the alcohol had begun to take its toll on Jina's state of mind.

"Yes", I smiled.

"I felt Jina strain with her voice a little and she said, "I want forsex."

"Forceps?"

"No, FORSEX."

"You mean foreplay"

"Nooooo, I show you!"

Jina squeezed real close to me, she was almost on top of me. Her hand slid over my thighs, lightly over my cock and then inside my button shirt, she just caressed my chest hair and nipples, it felt good.

"Kiss me", she said softly. I did and then she commanded loudly, "Kiss me harder."

I started to push my tongue into her mouth and then felt her pinch my nipple hard with her nails!

"Owww" I almost screamed.

I looked at her again and said "Do you mean "FORCED SEX?"

"Yes! you control me! " she breathed out with an excited and strained voice.

I became incredibly excited as well at the thought.

"So I can do whatever I want to do to you, you like that?

"Yesss, again her voice strained with excitement."

"I roughly grabbed her tit and said, "THEN YOU BETTER DO EVERYTHING I TELL YOU , DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yessss, I will. She looked at me as if she was begging for sex." My cock surged in excitement as I climbed out of the truck.

I grabbed my backpack, threw a couple of things into it from the truck and walked to the hotel office while Jina struggled in her stilettos behind me.

The staff must have been bored as they wanted to give us a layout tour of the pool, They showed us all the stuff we weren't interested in, the breakfast bar the fitness room and bar all on the first floor. They apparently weren't getting the customers they wish they had, the hotel was a little run down. They gave us a room with a poolside entrance as the good-sized pool was in the center of the complex. I heard some loud voices from the pool area and asked the staff if it was ok to drink at the pool.

"Sure, just no glass around the pool and you and your wife are welcome to the Hot tub, we don't keep hours on it anymore. It's located in the Gazebo down at the far end."

We left the woman from the desk and ventured down the deck area of the pool. Right away, I noticed some tattooed long haired guys holding some canned beers, one guy thick , the other thin, between them was one drunk woman with a daiquiri cooler in an over tight undersized pink bikini, her large tits were spilling out of the top and her bottom barely covered her ass. She stumbled a bit and found herself a seat on a lounge chair. The guys were drinking and whooping it up and jumping off a board into the pool. They had a large cooler and there was empty beer cans everywhere. One of the guys came out of the pool said "Helllllloooo, good night for a swim!" while looking Jina up and down.

I could see the wooden gazebo structure that housed the hot tub down at the far end, it was close to our room.

The room was large and ok as far as cleanliness. It had a king bed, couple of lamps, a desk, a recliner and a love seat. Mirrors were on the sliding closet across from the bed and the draped windows were large, I guess because of the pool.

The TV on the stand next to the desk had a sign for pay-per-view and premium channels.

Jina turned on the TV and I put my bag down and a music video channel came on. I grabbed her and forced my tongue down her throat and sucked at her tongue. She moaned. I placed her hand on my crotch and had her rub it.

"You see how hard you made me? Huhhhh?" The Cialis already had me fully hard.

I slapped her on her ass. "Do you know?"

"Yes." Jina was rubbing my cock and balls through my jeans and making me really want her.

"Unbuckle me ... now!"

Jina's shaking hands struggled at the wide leather belt, she nervously pulled it loose. She worked at the steel button but couldn't get it right away. I smacked her on the ass with the belt just hard enough to get her to yelp.

"You're having a lot of trouble with that. Let me do it. Get the dress off now!

Jina slipped off her tight shoes and pulled down her top, exposing her thin black bandeau bra. With the lamp on, I could see it was transparent and her nipples poked out. As she scooted down the dress, I saw her matching black thong, it was also slightly transparent. It was the kind I liked, just a thin strap in around the waist and up her crack with a silver loop holding the spaghetti material together. Her crotch was only minimally covered.

"That is hot woman!" Jina smiled just for a second.

Jina seemed fascinated by the belt. I knew I wouldn't hurt her with it, but the way I was holding it, it seemed to bring out some fear and excitement in her eyes. I watched her pull the zipper of my jeans down and pull the waist down exposing a tent in my boxers.

After I got out of the pants, I sat on the bed had her remove my shirt and socks. Standing only in my boxers, I wrapped the belt around my fist and said, "Get your bra off now." Jina hesitated a little and I slapped her on the ass with the belt. Wait!! I pulled Jina up onto the bed and said "dance!!" Jina produced a fake smile and her eyes moved about the room in fear as she wiggled her hips and moved her arms as a lady Gaga song emitted from the tv. to her favorite song. "Strip off the bra slow!"Jina danced on the bed and slowly unsnapped her bra from the back and exposed her beautiful tits to me.

"Keep dancing!! Jina continued to gyrate around moving her hips for me as I reached into my pants wallet. I pulled several $1.00 bills out and began to insert them into Jina's thong as she continued to move. I stuffed several into her snatch area, feeling her wetness as moved. I pulled her forward and sat her down at the edge of the bed, her legs were so short, only the balls of her feet reached the dirty carpet below.

"Damn, you got me horny! Pull down my boxers and go to work!"

Jina did as I said, she pulled my shorts down and immediately got on her knees and started licking the head.

I pulled at her nipples hard with my fingertips and she moaned. She was really excited too! She moaned as she sucked at me. I loved the feel of her tongue going up and down my shaft. I kept wondering how far she would go with her submissiveness; I had an exciting idea...

"Stop sucking a minute; I don't want to cum too fast." Jina stopped and gasped for air.

"I'm thirsty, are you?"

"yes, a little." Jina looked at me with anticipation.

"I want you to go down to the pool and get us a couple of beers."

"Me?"

"Yes...you."

"Jina started to get dressed and I stopped her.

"No bra." Jina ignored me and reached for her bra, then I reached for the belt. She dropped the bra on the bed and pulled on her dress. She reached for her shoes and I said, "No shoes either." Jina moved towards the door.

"Jina asked; what is they don' give me any?"

"Then the belt will be waiting. "Oh, wait a second, I pulled down her top and tweaked her nipples making her moan. I pulled her top back up and her nipples poked out hard from the tight material. Next, I slid my hands under her dress and pulled her panties down to the floor. She stepped out of them slowly.

"I will be watching you from the window, I want you to let them talk to you a few minutes, at least 10. Ask them what room they are in. Jina just nodded.

I watched as Jina hesitantly walked barefoot out the door. When she went under the Outside patio light, I could see her naked figure under the dress. I opened the window a bit and could hear the men and bikini woman laughing as Jina walked down towards them. Then the laughing turned to an inaudible conversation. I opened the drape of my window and watched with my cock hard in my hand. I stroked it slightly.

As soon as Jina was near the group, the two men and one woman came out, talking to her invitingly. I watched as the woman, wrapped in a towel first stood, then sat back down as both men continued to talk to Jina while they drank beer. They were kind of young, rough looking guys, one had a beard, the other one had scraggly hair, one guy in shorts, the other in a swimsuit. At one point, the guy with the scraggly hair put his hand around Jina's waist , I guess he wanted her to join them. The girl came back with some large magnum beer cans and a couple of plastic cup to give to Jina. I saw the guy with the beard motion that for Jina to sit in a lounge chair and she did for a few minutes, facing me. Her legs were slightly parted, damn! She then got up and the guy shook his head as Jina stood, struggled with the drinks and began to walk towards the room. The guy with the beard followed Jina, offering to carry the beers. He took them from her hands and walked with her for the last 15 yards to the room. When they got to the door, I opened it for Jina, unfortunately, the guy with the beer saw me in the towel, handed me the beer and just said drunkenly, "looks like your going to have a fun night, she is beautiful man!" I looked down at myself in the towel, my cock was standing straight out.

I saw Jina stare at my hard cock a moment before I closed the door and sat the drinks down.

"What are these?" I was curious about the two large plastic cups that she carried along with the long neck beer bottles.

""Gin."

"Good, let's have a drink." I saw Jina look down at my cock again. I was ready for her. We tipped our glass as I said "Cheers." Jina took a small sip from her drink but I drank half.

"looked like they liked talking to you out there."

"Yes.. Jina Giggled." "you watched us?"

"Oh yeah baby." The casual conversation was ober, I quickly switched to command mode.

"This time, drink half of it, 1,2 3...Go"

Jina looked me in the eyes, hesitated just a second and then gulped down the Gin. She even burped after finishing it. I laughed. I looked down to see Jina hands shaking nervously, I wondered if it was because of the men, or me or just sexual excitement.

"Did they like them looking at you."

"Yes."

"What were they looking at?"

"My tits." Jina was drunk and sexually excited, she was completely open now.

"Show them to me." Jina's excitement seemed to heighten as she pulled the stretch top from her tits and let the dress fall to the floor, she slowly stepped out of it for me, "Fuck I was hard!" She was perspiring and her nipples were harder than when she had left the room.

"You have beautiful tits Baby, no wonder they were staring at them." Jina smiled.

"last question; "What room are they in?"

"Next to ours ,on the right"

"Good, we'll have to make some noise for them tonight!"

I stood behind her now, nude with my cock just gently touching her ass cheeks. I caressed her tits with my hand and tweaked both of her hard, long nipples. I moved her to the window, the spot just where the drapes were left open and continued rubbing her tits. there was an underpowered table lamp in the room, I guess anyone who was fairly close to our room could have seen or heard what we were doing. this just seemed to excite us both even more.

Jina backed her ass against me, positioning my cock in the crack of her ass; she wanted it. She was moaning in no time. "You make men so horny baby you know that?" I confessed.

"Yess, Jina moaned."

"And you've made me so super horny tonight, drink the other gin now."

Jina raised the cup to her lips and took some more swallows just in time for me to assault her nipples again with my rough fingers. She moaned so nicely.

"Now you're going to do some cock sucking, understand?"

"Yesss, "she moaned again.

I moved her down onto her knees with her back to the wall in front of the window. Here head was just above the bottom of the glass. I pulled my cock up first and had her lick each one of my balls. I made sure she washed each one with her tongue well before giving her the head."

I then had her lick and suck just the head, she did it well, so I gave her some more. I pulled my cock from her hot mouth and cross examined her again. Jina was really excited, so she didn't seem to hold anything back.

" What were they wanting you to do out there?"

"To get into pool, join the party."

"What did you say?" I let her take the head deep in her wet mouth again before she answered the question.

"I said I don't have swimsuit and not a good swimmer."

"And"

"They try to look inside my dress for bikini. I said no suit."

"They said skinny dip is ok."

I said no, no, way. My Boyfriend is waiting for me now."

"What did you think they really want?

"To see my body."

"And what else?"

"The one man wanted fucking."

That got me hot, I took Jina's head and pushed my cock in a quarter length, then half. I started stoking in and out of her as her tongue tried to help out.

I stopped few seconds so she could catch her breath and then took my cup and dipped my cock in a half filled cup of the Gin. I held my wet dripping stiff cock to her lips and said, "When they were talking to you like that, were you excited?"

"Yes already excited."

" You wanted to do it?"

"yes!"

"What did you want to do?"

"To come here and do this now!" Jina voluntarily took my cock in her mouth and started stroking the head quickly. She worked it hard, licking the gin from my cock and using her tongue on the sensitive under skin.

I raised her hand up high and locked her wrists behind her neck so she could not resist my thrusts. Then I pumped her mouth and throat good. My balls were tightening, Jina choked once and I paused to give her chance to breathe again.

"Now suck all of it and I want you to take my load."

I began thrusting in her again. Getting as deep as I could, using my free hand to pull her head forward with each thrust. I felt my balls ready to blow and I pressed her head all the way down onto my cock. The first spurt of my load went deep into her throat, then, I felt wave after wave of pleasure and cum move from my balls to her hot mouth. I moan loud when I felt that first wave and keep moaning till I felt the last squirt. it was a great, great blow job. Jina even smiled with her mouth full. I just said, "let me see it." Jina opened her mouth slightly, showing me the load that didn't go down her throat.

"Swallow it baby."

Jina did and showed me her clean mouth.

We both laid naked on he bed a while, watching TV. My cock only slightly softened and I knew Jina wanted sex

badly. She kept running her hand over my chest and stomach. She was still shaking. After and hour, I asked her if she wanted to go to the spa. She agreed but said no swimsuit. I told her to put her panties and bra on, no one would notice. She did and wrapped herself with a towel. I pulled my boxers back on and led the way out the door.

The party seemed to be ending and after we passed a little garden area, I noticed one of the pool guys enter the room next to ours, the other guy and girl followed him in a few minutes later while carrying the beer cooler.

The hot tub was in a dim lit garden area under a gazebo at the end of the hotel courtyard. As we stepped up to the wooden platform, we noticed another couple. Jina was surprised and so was I but the 40ish woman, just said, "Plenty of room and it's great."

"Are you sure? "I asked.

"Yeah, come on in" said her male friend. They both had a country twang in their voices.

Jina shyly sat down while removing the towel, immersing herself in the hot bubbling water. I was still semi hard in my boxers but didn't care at that point, I sat down next to Jina the spa and got a smile from the woman. She wasn't bad, cute face and nice cleavage. The guy was stout, he looked like a trucker in the traditional sense. He seemed to be interested in Jina, his eyes didn't leave her much anyway.

He pulled his small cooler around and offered Jina and I a cocktail or beer. I was impressed to see a half bottle of Patron tequila and margarita premix and some Jack Daniels among the beers in their cooler. They we both drinking mixed cocktails on ice. The woman introduced herself as Barb and his name was Steve. We introduced ourselves while Steve made drinks for us. I had a whiskey sour and Jina a Margarita ... as if she needed more.

As the hot tub relaxed us and the alcohol let go of our last inhibitions, we got into a long conversation related to our backgrounds, relationships and just getting older. After about 40 minutes, we completely opened up to each other, telling steve and Barb that Jina and I were dating and trying out different cultures and other things..

Barb admitted that Steve was divorced but her divorce from her long time husband was pending. She was still married. Jina, drunkenly said, "I'm not married, my husband married!" Steve said "Wow." and Barb just said, damn, that is so "Desperate housewife!" We all broke out in laughter!

"The only thing that matters is if you re happy," said Steve.

We all agreed and Jina slid back in my arm admitting to me she was drunk. Barb and Steve kissed each other and caressed each other openly. They looked as if they had been drinking a while themselves.

"Make yourselves comfortable, nobody will bother you out here tonight, I know the hotel owner." said Steve.

I asked Steve how long he knew him, he said, "All my life, school, golf and more"

Barb came back with, "Steve is part owner." I was impressed.

Steve offered us anything we needed for the hotel and asked if we were staying a while. I told him just the night. He raised his eyebrows twice and smiled. I asked them both why they were using their own hotel. Barb said they liked to see people come out and enjoy themselves and they got to meet different people and have fun with friends.

Steve looking at Jina again said " You two dont mind if we get comfortable in here, do you?"

Jina shook her head and I said, "No."

With that, Barb removed her bikini top under the water, releasing her 36" tits. Her nipples were large and dark. Steve kissed her long with his tongue and caressed her back and Barb kissed him back. "Its ok, said Barb, It doesn't get any better than in here, I guarantee it. Steve chimed in with "You two didn't come here to get a nights sleep, did you??" With that, Steve grasped and sucked at Barbs tit, then the two raised themselves up one at a time and removed their bottoms. Steve adjusted the spa pump and shifted Barb up on his lap so the pump hit her between the thighs. "This thing works wonders." he said.

jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers