Asian Donuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers

Jina and I looked at each other and I stood, then stripped my boxers off. Barbs eyes were all over my erection. I massaged Jina's tits through her soaked bra, to Steves pleasure. "Petite but ample, Steve said looking over at Jina's rounded 34C tits."

The couple moved around to the top seat of the tub exposing themselves to us. Steve had huge balls and a thick, stubby cock that was fully erect. Barb showed us her thick bush, she had a nice ass and her body was only slightly plump, a good one to fuck hard. Jina stood up last, drunk and oblivious to anything, she laughed as she peeled off her bra, freeing her beautiful tits. Steve begged her to stand on the deck before pulling off her thong bottom. She did, teasingly, showing her shaved pussy and perfect ass in a mock strippers dance. Barb jokingly slapped Steve as he gawked at Jina.

Soon, Jina and I were kissing, playing with each other as Steve and Barb followed suite. I sat Jina on my lap and let her slide against my cock, it felt really good. Steve was playing with Barbs nipples as he watched me suck at Jina's tits. I wanted to fuck her right there but I also wanted her in the room. The excitement of playing in front of another couple was really exciting me. then, I heard a noise from near the Gazebo and stopped what we were doing. It turned out to be a stray cat jumping through some bushes.

Steve could not hold back from his own excitement, "Have you two ever shared or swung? Barb seemed a little embarrassed by Steves question but she still looked in my eyes as if she was asking the same question. "No, not yet," I said.

"Would you like to try?, it would be a lot of fun, we are super clean and it has been a long while since we have played." Barb looked down at my hard cock.

I looked at Jina and she whisper in my ear, "Take me to room and rape me."

I replied to Steves question; "Very tempting but we will have to take a rain check on that, we got some unfinished business of our own tonight, ok?"

"Ok, let me know if you change your mind, we will be in room 16," said Steve.

With that, I moved out of the tub, pulled Jina out, both of us nude. I picked up our clothes and towel, then ran solo to the room. Jina shrieked and tried to cover herself as she followed me naked down past the end of the pool to the room. As I passed the room with the party threesome, I stopped to peek in their slightly open curtains and could see the bikini girl half laying on the bed with the thicker guy, each caressing and kissing each other while the long haired guy, looked bored watching tv. He drank continuously from his beer in a nearby chair. As Jina ran towards me, I opened our door next door and closed it behind me quickly, leaving Jina naked outside. She knocked on the door loudly and begged for me to open it. I let her knock for a almost a minute and finally let her in. As she ran in the door, I saw the long haired guy standing next to our door in some shorts staring at Jina.

"Hot damn, you got a hot little asian doll there, let me know if you need any help with that!"

"I will, "I replied as I closed the door but not locking it. Jina jokingly slapped me on the chest for stranding her. I grabbed her by the arms and told her to run the shower. Then, we both got in and soaped each other down. Jina played with my cock some and sucked at my nipples before we toweled each other off. With my cock raging hard, I retook control of the situation. "Go get on the bed." Jina started to get under the sheets but I told her to stay on top. I turned on the corner lamp and opened the curtains half way to see if anyone was around. No one, but as I grabbed my overnight bag, I could hear moans from the neighbors room. They were playing and fucking, I heard their muffled voices, and the girl squealing every now and then.

I opened my bag and pulled out a few items from my bag. some tie down rope, some bagged plastic clothes pins that I used to set foundation lines and my shaving kit. Jina looked at me with fear again,;I hoped this is what she wanted, I needed to play this out, I always fantasised to have a woman play the role of a whore or fuck toy. I was about to get my wish with a beautifully petite asian woman. Jina backed herself in the corner of the bed, pleading me not to hurt her. I just looked at her as I used my pocket knife to cut the rope in pieces. I motioned for her to come to the edge of the bed so I could tie her the way I wanted.

I had her pull her legs up and open so her forearms were aligned to her calves. Then I tied the rope in several loops in two places on each side, so that she had to keep her legs wide open with her knees to her chest. Her pussy and ass were at my disposal. Jina looked in anticipation and begged me again not to hurt her as I pulled my thick belt from my pants. I told her that I wouldn't use the belt unless she didn't follow instructions. I picked up her wet panties, smelled them before using them to gag her. I heard the moans in the other room get louder as I opened the plastic bag with clothespins. Then, I placed two each on her nipples as she flinched from the pain.

I shifted Jina to the side of the bed and instructed her to suck. I pulled her panties down her chin and pushed my cock deep in her mouth. I turned her head so I could thrust into her mouth with long strokes. Jina gagged and her spit slid down the front of her mouth each time I gave her some air. I did this over and over again, forcing her to take it in her throat deeper and faster as time went along. I was getting super excited with the scenario and Jina appeared to do the same. She was playing the part of a rape victim that liked the treatment.

The noises in the room next door finally subsided, we were making the only commotion now.

"You like this, don't you?

"Please don't rape me, I'll make you cum with my mouth, "she begged.

"We already did that, lay back and let me see that pussy." Jina face me laying on her back with her pussy open for me at the edge of the bed. I touched her cunt briefly, it was soaking wet. She wanted this.

I licked her body, beginning at her toes,very slowly, I let my tongue climb her legs. She was moaning now. When I got close to her pussy, I roughly pulled at one of the clothespins and she groaned out in pain. My tongue then licked at her vulva and I tasted her slick wetness. She moaned loudly as I stabbed at her clit. I sucked at it as I tortured her tits with more clothespins. Jina's world alternated between pain and pleasure. I shifted around the bed and 69nd with her; both of us moaned as we each felt the pleasure of each others mouth.

"I sucked at her pussy and clit some more as she grew close to orgasm. "Do you want me to cum? she pleaded?"

"Yes, you better cum loud or you will get this belt. I licked at her asshole first, then went back to her clit again. Jina moaned out loud in rhythm , her body tensed and she flexed her toes and shook her ankles as I bore down on her pussy hard. Jina gave out long moans of "Oh God." as I licked her until her body started, and then stopped shaking. She came so hard. Small tear fell from her eyes.

I didn't give Jina long to recover from her orgasms. I placed more clothes pins on her boy, her toes, her tits, more on her nipples and one on each pussy lip. Jina softly cried out in erotic pain.

"Oh you made me cum so hard."

"Yeah, now it's my turn." Then as I prepared to assaut her pussy, just for a second, I noticed a shadow pass through the opening in the window curtains. I figured someone was peeking in. I got up from the bed and looked out the window, the long haired guy from next door was walking around in circles, shirtless, and drinking beer while smoking a cigarette. I figured he wore out his welcome next door or maybe he heard us in the room, he had to. Jina asked who it was and said, no one, just someone going out to the pool.

I asked Jina, "Can you come again?" She assured me "Yes, definitely yesssss." I removed he panties from her face and blindfolded her with a hand towel. Then I quietly opened the door and caught the long haired guys attention with hand signals. I motioned for him to come to the room quietly and he tip- toed to the lazy boy and sat down. He was opposite of the bed. His eyes were open wide in shock form the scene, he watched Jina with a devilish smile.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jina unable to understand the pause.

"What are you going to do for me, baby?" I said.

"What do do you want?"

"You tell me!"

"Please take off the clothespins, I'll do what you want, fuck me ."

"Beg me to do it."

"Please take them off and fuck me."

"Good girl."

I removed each clip slowly, Jina grimaced each time one was released. I had used about a dozen on her . The long hard guy was looking over Jina's body so hard. I know he wanted some of the action.

I made sure Jina's blindfold was tight, so she couldn't discover our friend. I then untied her gently, and then got her on her knees and retied her again, this time with her her arms behind her back. I sat her up and dimmed the corner lamp so she couldn't see much if she peeked. Jina was sweating , maybe from the excitement, I don't know but I took the time to get the last cup of Gin and raise it to her lips. She took a drink and swallowed hard. She was buzzing good, but I wanted to keep her there.

"Why do you make me drink?"

"Because you suck me better when you do.!" Jina smiled below the blindfold.I dipped my cock in the strong alcohol and fed Jina my cock again. She slurped at it and then I pulled her head forward till she took almost all of it. My friend in the chair was looking hornier by the minute, he was rubbing his cock through his shorts. I motioned for him to remove his pants. He looked relieved to do so. He made a noise as he unzipped his pant, but Jina didn't seem to notice. I noticed he had a thin but long cock, slightly bent like a banana but otherwise, he was hard as a rock, maybe 7 inches. He began stroking it slowly trying hard to do it quietly

I forced Jina to deep throat me some more, her mouth felt so hot. I was getting super horny again myself, It was time to continue the rape game that Jina had initiated. I pushed Jina's head down to the bed and told her to push her ass up high. When she didn't move as I liked, I grabbed the belt and gave her a couple of playful slaps across her cheeks. I positioned her with her ass hanging over the edge of the bed with her pussy wide open to us both. My friend that I'll call Hank, was sitting on the edge of the chair watching closely and stroking, I knew he wanted that pussy on the bed more than anything. I wondered if Jina could smell the cigarettes on him or the stroking sounds he was making, didn't matter. I was going to get my rock hard cock wet now.

I slapped her ass this time with my hand.. "Now get that pussy up high for me." Jina stretched her ass up as high as possible. I stood on the edge of the bed and spread her cheeks wide so each of us got a good look at her wet pussy and tight asshole. Then I stood behind her began sliding my cock along the edge of her ass and cunt.

"You like this?"

"Yesss, please..."

"Please what?"

"Fuck my pussy."

I slid my cock in her slowly as she let out a deep moan, then I rammed it in her a few times, making her moan fast on each thrust.

I slapped her ass and told her to make it loud if she liked it. Jina moaned louder, "The neighbors must be hearing this." I thought. Jina's pussy was nice and tight and very slick with her juices. She was loving this. I stroked in her until I felt close to cumming and then stopped. I grabbed some lotion form my overnight bag and returned to her waiting ass. While I stepped away from the bed, I think Jina heard Hank shifting around the chair. "What's happening? Bill? "Is someone here? She struggled slightly at her ropes but didn't make a huge effort to free herself. I slapped her ass and told her to get back in position. I applied lotion to her tits and played with them a while as she returned to moaning. The I grabbed two towels , laid them on the bed and repositioned her over them so we wouldn't make a mess with the lotion. I applied the lotion over her entire body, from face to toes. Hank looked like he was ready to shoot his wad so I motioned for him to stop and come closer to Jina.

I passed the lotion bottle to Hank and he dripped some white lotion onto her ass; he also et it drip down her ass crack and pussy.

"Oh, it's cold, Jina slurred out from the mouth nearly buried in a pillow. Hank slowly eased his hands onto Jina's ass and massaged the slippery fluid into her cheeks and then down towards her ass hole, causing Jina to moan some more. His cock was inches away from from Jina's pussy and the tip of his gland was wet , probably pre-cum. As he worked Jina, I could still smell the smoke on him over the scented vaseline lotion.

"Do you like this?" I said as Hank worked a finger into Jina pussy.

"ohhh, yes, I'm too drunk and feeling so good." Hank slowly finger fucked Jina with one, then two fingers, she moaned loudly; "OHHHh yes, so good." I moved around the table and to the front of Jina with the vodka cup once again. Hank stopped what he was doing as I fed Jina another hit of the drink. Jina gulped at it, this time finishing it in a few large swallows.

"Now you know I cannot resist, what will you do with me?" She begged.

"You know what happens to very sexy , teasing hot little girls like you don't you? "I slapped her ass and pinched one nipple hard as she squealed. Hank pushed two fingers in her pussy again hard.

"Rape???"

"You want that dont you?" Hank moved his hand away and I slid a index finger in Jina's ass, she moaned loudly this time. Hank then pushed two fingers in her ass as I withdrew my own. After Jina Groaned from the pain, she asked, "I smell something. What is it, Who is it?

"Doesn't matter, baby, tell me what you want." Now with Hank fingering her ass and me rubbing her clit and her tits, Jina finally realized there were two men in the room, each of them ready to fuck the shit out of her.

Jina, now drunk, overly aroused and in a position that she probably never fantasized, moaned out in pleasure and said, "Rape my pussy and mouth, everything!"

With that, Hank replaced his fingers with his cock, then he pushed his cock deep in her pussy as she moaned and he exhaled deeply. I turned her on the bed some so Hank could fuck her from the foot side edge and I could use her hot mouth from the side. Jina was loving the intensity of the sex. finally, Hank made some loud moans of his own, orally proving to Jina she was being gang-banged. I undid the blindfold from her eyes as she now watched in vivid shock through the mirror, two men working their cock s into her mouth and pussy. In the wall closet mirror, she Immediately recognized that the man she teased at the pool was now having sexual vengeance with her hole and that both men were going to have their way with her until they were both satisfied. She was being gang raped and for the first time in her life, she was wanting the most taboo thing she could ever imagine to happen and it would probably continue all night. To have someone totally controlling her body for their own pleasure, it heightened her own.

"Oh fuck me, rape me with your cocks, Jina cried out." I had pulled my cock from Jina's lips, I was getting close to orgasm again and I need to pause the action. Hank was giving Jina a a good doggy style fucking and moaning in rhythm with Jina. I told hank to stop and switch for me, "She gives good head," I bragged.

We changed places as I had Jina lay on her back. Hank laid a pillow under Jina's head, then he positioned him self over her and pushed his slick cock into her mouth. "Oh yeah, suck it baby." He crooned.

Jina struggled with her hand tied behind so she found it hard to rest her back so I untied her hands as Hank fucked her mouth. After she was free, I pulled her knees up and got my cock positioned for her pussy again. I slid right in and Jina had a muffled moan. She began running her freed hands all over Hanks body and ass as he made slow pumps into her mouth. "Fuck!! You are a hot little thing, you are a good little cock sucker, damn, baby!!"

I fucked Jina's hole with no pity now. I want her to feel every inch of my and my cock which was harder than I ever remember. I varied my fucking speed from slow to really hard and fast, anything to make her squirm and moan below me. After a few minutes of this, I heard Hank cry out, "I'm cumming, shittttt." he made Jina open er mouth as he jerked his cock for the final explosion and his cum went in her mouth and all over her face. Hank held her mouth back onto his cock so she could suck the last drops from him, she swallowed everything that went in her mouth.

Jina was ready to cum too but I wasn't, I wanted her ass. I got some more lotion and slicked up her ass again, then I finger fucker her brown hole a bit as Hank looked on from the edge of the bed. He helped clean his cum from Jina's face with the towel. Then, He slowly began stroking his soft member as he watched us both.

Jina protested as I pushed my cock into her asshole an inch, I hen backed out and increased it to two inches. Jina grasped my hand tightly with her fingers as she dealt with the pain. Finally, I got my cock past the midway point and Jina relaxed her ass. I was soon 90% in her. I slowly stroked into her incredible tight hole feeling her muscles squeeze me. Hank played with her tits , using his finger nails to bring her nipples to attention as his cock began to harden again. Jina slid her own fingers down to her bald pussy and found her clit with her middle finger. We were rocking together and Jina was moaning louder with all the hands and cocks in her. Hank kissed Jina with his tongue, making her moan louder. I pushed in all the way in her with little protest from her now, she just moaned.

"Hank, get some of this ass, it is the best, I crawled off Jina and hank eagerly moved to my position. His cock was ready. I moved to the side of Jina's head and had her wash my dirty cock with her tongue. Then, I heard Hank moan first and Jina second as Hank eased his cock in her brown hole. Jina's own fingers still busy at her pussy and clit. As Hank increased his strokes, I asked Jina did she cum yet. "Twice," is all she said.

I watched them fucking in front of me. I think Hank was really enjoying himself with his new fuck doll; He, a younger but run down hippy and Jina a classy mature Asian woman. I watched Hank squeeze Jina's ass harshly with yellowed fingernails as he sweat and bucked wildly into her ass. He exclaimed, "Hot Whore" while groaning and cumming on her hand, pussy and ass. He leaned over with his wet cock, his faces dripping sweat ; He looked beat. Now it was my turn.

I didn't bother to clean the cum from Jina's body as it just made me want to fuck her more. I pulled her off the bed and got her on the floor next to the lazy boy that Hank was sitting in nude. I draped her body over the foot stool so She faced hank as I got down on the floor behind her in doggy position. Hank lit up a cigarette and puffed it a couple of times. As I lubed Jina's ass with lotion again, Hank put the cigarette to Jina's lips and had her inhale. She did and coughed. After she cleared her lungs, He did it again, Jina held the smoke in this time and let lt it out slowly. Then she gasped as my cock pushed into her brown hole again. I slid into her nice and easy for a few minutes as Hank moved his chair closer to Jina. His cock was jus two inches from her face and incredible, it was hardening again.

He took a swig of his beer and said, "I've been divorced for three fucking years, my ex-wife next door is fucking my best friend right now, you think your too fucking classy and uppity for a hard working man like me, don't you? Huh?? .... So you and me ain't done yet, do you understand? Hanks word seemed to put sexual fear in Jina's eyes, but I could tell she like it.

jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers