Asian Donuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers

"Do you understand??" Jina nodded her head to Hank as he positioned himself with his ass in her face. He pinned his own legs back and said. "Lick my balls and ass baby. I pulled on Jina's nipples long and slow, while deep fucking her ass. She soon complied with Hanks kinky demands and licked his musky balls. Then she moaned loudly as fingered some lotion into her pussy. Overcome with the fucking and pussy pleasure, she was getting, she darted her tongue along the inside of Hanks dirty ass. Hank moaned long, saying, "Stab it with your tongue baby, yessss, oh yesssss." His cock was hard and twitching again.

Jina's face was sometimes contorted with a look of disgust as she cleaned hanks ass. other times, she looked very hungry nibbling away at his tender, dirty hole. I had been stroking Jina's ass slowly for a good while now. I slid my cock out and switched over to her pussy to get some of her slick juice again. Gina moaned as soon as I plunged it in her.

As I pounder her pussy, I sensed Jina was going to cum but I wanted her ass fully now. "Please make me cummmm," she said.

"Beg me to fuck your ass."

"Fuck my ass, please." she replied and I complied, shoving it in her tight hole.

Hank pulled Jina's mouth hard onto his ass, "Rim me good baby, ohhh yesss." Push it in the hole hard. Ohhhh yes. Jina ate Hanks Hole like it was ice cream. Hank moaned and I began fucking Jina's ass hard. I pulled her own hand from her pussy to delay her orgasm. Hank turned around and pushed his cock into Jina's mouth again, only pumping into her slightly. Jina broke her hand away from mine and resumed fingering her clit again as I bottomed out into her ass and making my own moans. I knew I had a huge load building. I worked Jina's tits hard, making her moan out. She was holding Hanks cock halfway in her mouth while looking at him lin the the eyes like a child that had done something terribly wrong.

"Now you don't move off my cock, I got a beer bladder going, you gonna take a little drink, ok? Jina pulled her mouth off Hanks cock and shook her head "No." I slapped her ass and pulled her hair as I began to build orgasm. "Get your mouth back on this cock and now, demanded Hank! I pulled at her tits, Jina was close to a huge orgasm herself. I pulled her hand away from her cunt again as I slowed my thrusts. She slowly wrapped her lips around Hanks cock and moaned while resuming eye contact with him. Jina's face contorted again slightly as Hank squirted piss her mouth a little at a time. "Swallow, don't spill it, it's beer piss."

After she had gotten a good amount, I asked her if she liked it. She swallowed and said yessss." "Fuck my ass and make me drink it please!!!" With that, she placed her mouth back onto Hanks cock again and he resumed pissing into her filling her mouth till it bloated . "Hold it, baby, now swallow. She did. Then he did it to her again and again. "Hold it longer this time, Hank was jerking his cock now between piss feedings, he was close to cumming too.

I let Jin work her pussy again with her fingers again since she had done what Hank wanted. Jina and I were both about to cum. I pulled on her hair hard as I thrust at her ass and she spilled a little piss from her mouth. I felt the surge and contractions and I came, hard into Jina's ass. Jina fingered her pussy hard and swallowed another endless the mouthful of piss as I pushed my still hard cock into her cunt. She was contracting and shaking hard now, moaning very loudly as I fucked her for all I was worth. Jina having drained Hanks bladder completely, let out her loudest moans. I echoed hers with my own as i came deep in her bowel. Hank finished up by shoot another load into Jina's piss soaked mouth and face, she licked at it as it dribbled fron her lips. We were all done.

It took almost an hour to get Hank to leave, he finished his beer and a cigarette as told us he really enjoyed joining in the play. Jina showered for a long time as I cleaned the piss and cum from room the best I could. Jina didn't look upset from all the action but I could see handmarks on her ass, some bruises on her tits and her lips were slightly swollen. I was afraid her husband would see her like that.

After I showered and before we fell asleep, I apologized for bringing someone in the room like that and asked if she was ok. Jina said, it was always my fantasy for three men, "But now we did it, I don't want anymore, ok? I asked if she were upset with me. She said no, "I really enjoyed what we do, I never did anything even in my mind like that before but I cummm sooooo hard tonight." She laughed. "Me too," I said, then she said, "Next time if we have time, you more than enough for me, I will do your way but no more other men." I assured her, I wouldn't do that again. "My pussy and ass hurt, but in good way, she laughed. I drifted off to sleep and awaked once on my own and then by the touch of Jina's tongue on my lips, she kissed me and felt for my cock in the early morning light. Soon she was on top of me and we soon both moaned to early morning orgasms. An hour later we were on the road.

I dropped Jina at home with tears in my eyes but I knew it wasn't love for either of us. It was a sexual intimacy and the living out of fantasies that had never been explored for either of us in our lives. We both each had our own relationships and families at home. Each of us had no intent to break up our marriages for a few blissful moments with each other. In spite of what I had just done, I still loved cathy greatly, more than anyone. I knew I couldn't tell her about what Jina and I had experienced because it would have killed our relationship. I decided to instead, lead a new life of pampering Cathy to her needs more than mine, and soon it paid out. Cathy and I became romantic again and our sexual lives became abundant once more. Graphically, I loved Cathy's tits and knew her every sensual spot an emotionally, I could her laugh at the right times to better her mood. She worked hard and lost weight and so she took on a new sexy appearance. Soon, she was flaunting herself in sexy women's fashions and other men were diverting their eyes from their own women to "My Cathy," I took of f work at times to surprise her, have a romantic dinner and some good sex with my lifetime friend. Sometimes though, my mind wandered back to Jina.

Jina never called me even after several weeks but I did text her one day while Cathy was on a realtor convention in Chicago. Jina texted me back with her cute, broken english hours later and we soon found time to meet just for a couple of hours. While drinking coffee in a cafe near a mall, I told Jina how Cathy and I had become closer. Jina told me the same had happened with her husband after she had caught him talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone. Jina told me she openly flirted with a friend of her husband in revenge and her husband had become jealous. They both resolved their differences and he lessened his trips away. Apparently, her husbands mistress had hooked up with someone else (and he was selling his business in Houston as Jina and I spoke). Jina told me her husband became better in bed, After he had come home early once from Houston, he caught her in the bedroom wearing fishnet stockings and masturbating with a large, black vibrator. She also had a porno playing on the DVD player showing a large black man fucking a petite asian like herself. When he sat at the bed in staring in shock, he asked her where she got the toy and DVD's. She said she'd show him later. Then they had great sex as he told her he fantasized of her having sex with someone else. Jina said she did not confess what she had experienced with me before, Thank God! Jina said she was happy now. Then to totally surprise me, she said, "Do you still have motorcycle fantasy?" I said "yes, why?"

Let me see your phone. I handed it to her. She checked a few functions on my smart phone and handed it back to me. "You have some time? Anyone at your house?"

"I have time, Cathy is out till.....

"Ok, lets go your house a little while."

Jina jumped in my truck in her tight fitting jeans and halter top. I pulled directly into the garage and closed the door. My motorcycle sat inside on the opposite side.

"You have a camera phone, do you want to see me?"

"Hell yeah," I smiled.

Jina pulled herself over the seat and I turned on the light switch so I could get a better view of her. Jina posed in several positions, some sexual as I snapped away with my camera. Then she climbed off the bike and stripped off her jeans and shirt, she just wore her wedge sandals red panties and matching bandeau bra. I snapped some more pictures as she raise her ass and pretending she was driving the bike in just her underwear.

I t was still dark in the garage for pictures despite the florescent lighting and since I lived on an acreage, I asked if she minded, taking this outside. She looked out the door after I opened it and said ok. I help Jina with her clothes and let her settle on the seat against the sissy bar. I then drove her outside to a wooded area near my pond. There was no one around the back. Jina stripped back to her underwear while looking around wildly and posing for my camera.. The shots were beautiful around the back ground, I could imagine Jina in a bikini/nude pin-up calendar.

I asked Jina if she was nervous being outside. She said "No, its beautiful!!. Are you ready for money shot?"" I laughed at Jina slang humor. "Of course! I helped Jina off the bike and she stripped her bra, and panties and left the wedges on. As a strong the wind whipped at her hair, she climbed back to her seat and removed her shoes. She then began to move into some very erotic poses as I focused the camera phone and shot her. I even did some video. I really liked two of the pics, one, with her almost fully reclined on the seat with one knee bent and her foot on the speedometer showing her whole body. Another of her in doggy position facing (forward as if racing) on the seat. She then moved backwards on the long seat and pushed her ass towards the tank while lifting her calves and curing her toes upwards, resting her crossed legs on the fuel tank.. I looked at the seat and saw it was wet from her pussy, she was excited. So was I. I took a few pics of her fully exposed pussy and ass. I was really loving this.

"Fuck me like this." she said loudly and I dropped my camera phone onto the long grass.

I stripped out of my sweaty clothes and pulled one leg over the bike. I steadied the bike as I slipped my cock into Jina's pussy, She was ready and I began fucking her to her own loud moans. Her moans were louder than the geese crying out on the edge of the pond. She felt so slick and good and she wanted it. She clutched at the sissy bar as I tried to get a better position on her ass. Finally, I turned her around and she accidentally touched her bare foot to the exhaust pipe, slightly burning her toe. I helped her and had her lean back with her tits and legs up. I kissed and licked her stinging toe as she moaned she was ok. I sucked at her tits till she really moaned and then I fucked her slowly until we both came. Jina cleaned my slick cock with her mouth as I sat naked on the seat and then we kissed. It was so hot for both of us.

I had to get Jina dressed and back to her car. It wasn't long until we said our goodbyes again. I stored her pictures on a solid state drive a while and jacked off to them several times over the weeks following our meeting. I decided not to call Jina again, at least never while Cathy was at home. Jina was very good about not contacting me. Its been 4 months now since the motorcycle adventure and I deleted the pictures from my thumb drive a long time ago so I wouldn't get caught. Now, Cathy is away again, this time for over a week and I have the strong taste for some Asian Donuts.

jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers