At First Sight Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up.
2.9k words
4.62
14.2k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the night, Emma became vaguely aware of a sensation at her thighs. Someone was stroking them. Someone with long, pianist's fingers. Someone who smelled like fresh air. Looking up, she saw Ethan's red hair glinting in the twilight as he drew invisible patterns on her hips and thighs. He was naked and, dear God, he was beautiful. Sinewy cords of muscle wound their way across his abdomen and back. He looked like a Greek god with his hair loose, hanging in his eyes, and his great, white wings poised behind him as he gazed down at her from where he knelt beside her.

Dragging her eyes away from the angel at her side, she glanced around to see that she wasn't at home, after all. She was somewhere else, and it was beautiful. She lay on a small, mossy bank next to a silvery stream. There were willows and patches of night-blooming wildflowers surrounding her, curtaining her nakedness as she lay exposed to him. She opened her mouth to speak, but he smiled gently and shook his head. Emma swallowed. She knew that she should be panicked, or at least upset, but there was a thick fog in her mind that she couldn't get through.

Ethan stretched out beside her, looking at her lovely body. He was in awe of her, of how perfectly delectable she was—and so innocent! She'd let that wretched creature tongue her without so much as a thought. He could do better than that. He could make her happier; he knew it. After he'd left the two of them, he'd watched their evening and seen how easily corrupted his sweet little mate was. In that moment, he'd decided that making love to her before the ritual would not be sinful. It would merely be an expression of his love. Something good and pure.

"Emma, I know that you're a virgin. As am I. That is the way it should be," Ethan started, then took a deep breath. He could do this. Without making a fool of himself. "However, I've decided that I'd like to devote my body to you tonight. I love you. Let me...worship you." The last words were whispered reverently as he grazed his slender fingers over her tummy.

Emma was shocked to her core. This was a different side of the angel that had taken her before. He was...hungry. His smoldering gaze and fiery touch made her gasp. "The Pull?" she squeaked out. Perhaps he'd simply given up trying to fight it.

He gave her a sexy half grin. "Partly, I suppose. Mostly because you are mine, Emma. You're supposed to be mine. Like I said before," he leaned forward, lowering his voice to a mere whisper, "I want to bend you over and fuck you mindless, you sweet little slut."

He chuckled as Emma gasped once again. What had gotten into him? "Did you like that, darling? Hmm? Do you like it when I say dirty things to you? Does it make you wet for me?" His fingers trailed down her tummy to her feminine core, where heat was pooling between her thighs. He dipped a finger inside and when he removed it, it was coated in her slippery wetness.

She watched in awe as he touched it to his tongue and closed his eyes as he licked his finger clean. He groaned at the sweet taste of her, then leaned over and kissed her. Emma attempted to fight with the fogginess of her mind once more, but, to her surprise, found herself kissing him back. Their tongues danced and noses rubbed together as he smiled into her mouth. Ethan accidentally bumped into her face in his eagerness. Emma giggled and he laughed softly back at her. "I can't help it; you're so perfect," he whispered.

Emma wasn't able to concentrate on anything more than the feeling of Ethan touching her, kissing her. She knew there was something...someone else she was worried about. Wasn't there? She was almost sure of it.

Reluctantly, Ethan pulled away. He wanted her so badly. "Could you taste yourself on me, darling? You taste good—like honey," he said. "Let's make love." He was breathing heavier now at the thought of her tight little sheath. He'd always wondered how it would feel when he finally found his mate. Now, he was about to find out.

Emma nodded and laid back, thinking that there would be pain her first time. She wondered if Ethan knew that. Fighting with her mind once more, she tried to remember what day it was...

"No, baby, like this," Ethan said, leaning against a nearby willow tree. He pulled her to him and placed her in his lap, draping her legs on either side of his waist. She could feel his hard cock sliding against her wet sex. Unconsciously, she began to grind her hips against his erection. Both angel and human let out groans of ecstasy at the slippery friction. As she moved on him, she reached over his shoulder and fingered the joints of his wings. He made a stiff, whimpering noise. "Emma, that's so good. I've never...oh, God."

"I know," Emma said, breathless and flushed. "I just feel like I need you to be inside me."

"Yes," Ethan breathed, and lifted her hips to place his erection at the base of her core. He was shaking, nervous, and so ready for her perfect body to be wrapped around his that he felt his throat tighten with emotion. "Emma, I love you," he said, voice unsteady. "I wanted this to be perfect for you. It won't hurt, not at all. I swear it. Now, brace yourself with your arms and lower yourself onto me, my darling."

Emma did as she was told. As she lowered her pussy onto Ethan's swollen cock, she realized that he was right; there was no pain. Just a perfect, full feeling. She closed her eyes and smiled, savoring it. Wasn't there somewhere she was supposed to be? No... Just here with Ethan.

Ethan fisted his hands in the earth beneath them, groaning with pleasure. He looked heavenward and sighed heavily as she stilled. She was so tight, so wet... He was sure that he would lose control and empty himself into her at any moment. Miraculously, he was even able to hold on to his control as she began to move again, riding him slowly, pushing her clit into his pelvis. He lightly touched her nipples, her back, the underside of her breasts as he murmured words of praise.

"Yes, darling, ride me," he said, gripping her hips and taking control of the speed. "Tell me you love me like I love you. Say my name. Oh, God...Say my name."

Emma's mind was fighting a small war against itself as she opened her mouth. "Oh, Ethan," she breathed.

"Yes, sweeting?" he looked down at her, love shining in his eyes. This was it. She was going to say it. "What is it, my love?" He smoothed her curls from her face as she rode him even harder, inching them both closer to climax.

Emma's impending orgasm clouded her mind further, and her mouth took on a life of its own. "I love you, Ethan. Oh...I love you," she said, splintering apart as his hands rested on the small of her back.

Tears streamed down Ethan's face as he heard the words that completed the mating ritual.

****** Emma woke to distant, booming laughter from the living room. She jolted awake in bed, momentarily panicked, then realized that it must be Goliath...laughing? How strange. She glanced at the clock. Eleven! Jeez, she'd slept late. Her head was thick with memories of a very erotic dream she'd had the night before, involving her angelic kidnapper. She couldn't help but feel guilty about it, as if she'd betrayed her mammoth demon protector, as she groggily got out of bed and, running a hand through her mussed curls, opened the door and peeked down the hallway.

Sure enough, there was a giant demon on her couch with...a mixing bowl full of cereal. A mixing bowl. He was watching some sort of hidden camera show, in which people were being scared out of their minds by a man jumping out at them in a grocery store. His eyes crinkled with mirth as he sat with his legs out in front of him and the cereal on his lap, watching.

Emma was struck by how domestic the scene was, and how much she liked it. Slowly, she walked into the living room. "Goliath? What are you watching?" she asked.

His demeanor instantly changed. "Emma. I-I'm sorry," he stammered. "I was hungry, and I just thought...I apologize. I'll turn it off, and put this away." He made to get up, and switched off the television.

"Stop!" Emma cried, putting her hands on his massive shoulders. "It's fine! Really! I want you to feel at home here. I mean...we're mates, right?" she smiled, shrugging.

Goliath's heart stopped as he sat back down. She wanted him to feel at home. Home. He felt a warmth flooding through him. Would this woman never cease to amaze him? Smiling, he set his bowl of Fruit Loops aside and put his hands on her waist, running them up her back and down over her backside. "How did you sleep, Emma?"

Emma blushed at the contact, but also from the memory of her dream. "I slept well...thanks to you."

"I'm glad I could help," Goliath grinned again. "You look lovely when you sleep."

A thought struck Emma. "You know that...thing you did last night? In...bed?" she was blushing profusely again.

"When I made love to you with my mouth? Did you like that?" Goliath asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes," she whispered.

Goliath smiled. She liked what he did to her. "Would you like for me to do it again?"

She looked into his intense, dark eyes. He was smiling sweetly at her. Emma decided that she liked this new, smiling Goliath. She nodded, determined to put the dream out of her mind. He pulled her down to him and kissed her, sitting her across his lap. As his tongue explored her mouth, his hands grazed her breasts, causing her nipples to tighten into little peaks that he pinched and teased. A strained moan escaped Emma's lips and she licked Goliath's tongue. Goliath moaned deep in his throat. This woman was everything he'd ever dreamed of. Grabbing her tiny waist in his hands, he laid her down on the couch and knelt between her thighs. She hadn't put any more panties on last night.

Goliath could hear her quickened breathing. He reveled in it. Loved making her feel this way. Tenderly, he spread her slick folds and dipped his head to taste her. At his touch, a satisfied groan flew from her lips. This was what she needed. This was what she wanted. She wrapped her hands around her breasts and teased her nipples while Goliath lapped at her core, driving her closer to oblivion.

She tasted like the sweetest honey. Goliath loved pleasing her, but...this time, he wanted there to be more. After a few minutes, he stopped licking her and looked up her body into her pretty green eyes. What a sight she was, lying there with breasts bared and cheeks flushed from pleasure. "Emma...I want to make love with you. I—I love you. Will you let me?" His brow creased as he asked her the question that, in that moment, his very existence depended on.

Through the foggy haze of pleasure, Emma was vaguely aware that Goliath was asking her a question. She wasn't sure what it was, but he looked so concerned that she could hardly say no. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, Goliath."

A smile of complete, unadulterated joy spread across Goliath's face. He jerked the tee shirt he was wearing over his head climbed up her body, kicking off his pants. He wanted this so badly. Wanted to bury himself inside her sweet little body and pretend that he was worth something. Tenderly, he pulled Emma's oversized white tee shirt over her head. He ran his hands all over her, massaging her shoulders, breasts, tummy, and the most intimate part of her. She sighed happily, running her delicate hands over his marred chest. Goliath closed his eyes and savored the sensation of her hands on him, astonished that she would let him do this. God, how he loved her.

Bracing himself on his elbows, he nestled himself between her thighs. His cock rubbed against her core and her eyes flew open as she gasped. He hissed at the sensation. She was so wet. She looked at him in wonder, lifting her legs to tighten around his waist, giving him better access. They were both breathing heavily, dragging lips and tongues across necks and chests, tasting each other, as Goliath prodded his hard cock into her, inch by inch. He thought he was going to lose his mind, but he didn't want to hurt her. Her hands were splayed across his broad back as she winced at the little pains that came as she stretched to accommodate him.

He could tell that going slowly wasn't working, and he was probably going to die from the anticipation of it, anyway. Wrapping a hand around her waist, he looked into her eyes. "Emma, it's going to hurt for a moment. I can't help it. I don't want to hurt you. Just... hold on to me, baby. I love you." With that he plunged deep inside her. They cried out simultaneously, from pain and pleasure.

Goliath was instantly ashamed. He should not be thinking of himself. But, God, she felt so good. So tight and wet...she fit him like a second skin. He smoothed her hair and murmured his love to her in his gravelly baritone, all the while trying his very best not to move so as to allow her grow accustom to his size.

Emma felt as if she'd been ripped apart. How could something everyone spoke so highly of hurt so badly? It didn't hurt like that last night when she and Ethan...no, she wouldn't think of that. It was just a dream... She fought to catch her breath as Goliath attempted to soothe her. He told her he loved her over and over, but he was so big. She didn't think she'd ever get used to this. Her face was buried in his neck as the tears welled in her eyes. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe Ethan was right.

Goliath felt the wetness on his shoulder and felt lower than dirt. What sort of animal was he? He should have known she was too small...just a little human. He should have known that he would hurt her, no matter how much care he took to protect her. "Emma, baby, I'm sorry..." He held her there, apologizing over the lump in his throat and hating himself, for what seemed like forever.

Then, Emma felt a spark of pleasure as she shifted beneath him. She let out a tiny gasp and moved again. It was still there. "Goliath...it feels good," she whispered in surprise as she continued to move in that way, the way that made her belly feel full, and warm, and tingly.

Goliath had never heard such beautiful words. He moved slowly out of her, then quickly filled her again. Groaning in pleasure, he found a rhythm that suited the both of them as he slid in and out of her tight, wet sheath.

Goliath continued kissing her neck and shoulder as he pounded into her, and Emma felt small moans of pleasure escaping her lips. Goliath's hands roamed over her hips and waist, holding her to him, and found herself meeting his thrusts with equally passionate ones of her own. "Goliath...yes, yes. It feels so good," she whispered into his ear.

Goliath felt Emma's whispered words of approval in his ear as he fought to keep his control, to not hurt her. He knew how delicate she was, and no matter how strong the urge was to pound into her sweet body with all his force, he had to keep himself in check. He would not become the worthless scum that the angel had called him. He wouldn't. Her little pleasure sounds were driving him insane with lust, but he loved his Emma, and he would be sure that she felt nothing but pleasure in his arms. Leaning up on his elbows, rather awkwardly, as the couch wasn't quite wide enough to accommodate him, he looked down into her eyes. "Baby? Tell me what you want me to do. I want to make you happy," he said, cupping her face in his giant hands.

Emma blushed, looked down. "I want...you know," she whispered. Goliath did know, or at least he thought he did. And he was more than happy to oblige.

"You want to come, baby? Of course you do. Here," he said, gripping and slightly lifting her backside underneath him. "Move with me, Emma, and you'll come."

Emma did as he asked, meeting his slow, methodical thrusts halfway. Soon, she felt the familiar stirrings of an orgasm as her belly tightened. "Faster," she whispered, almost in a frenzy. This sort of pleasure was completely incomparable to when she only touched herself with her fingers. Goliath's cock was bumping into a part of her inside that sent sparks of pleasure through her limbs as she reached the height of her orgasm. "Oh...Goliath...Yes, that's it, I'm going to come," she whimpered.

As the waves of pleasure crested around her, the spasms of her orgasm ignited his and she heard Goliath's perfect, gravelly voice in her ears, "Oh, God, Emma...Baby, I love you so much, I--" his voice broke off into a shout of pleasure as he jetted his hot seed into her womb.