At Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not here with you. He isn't here with me, either. Is he here with you, Mommy?" Katie asked, laughing. Li and Leon looked at her, then each other, and laughed.

"No, he is not." Li said. "He's not here with any of us." Eventually, David's loud voice traveled outside. Li watched as he got into a vehicle and left without saying good-bye. "Typical." With that catastrophe averted, the three of them spent some time hanging out. Li and her daughter slept on Leon's bed while he crashed in the living room. The next day, Tori came to pick them up.

Tori and Li had been best friends for most of their lives, and had kids who were older than they had been when they'd met. Tori took Li shopping. BJ had once told her it got so cold in Connecticut sometimes; it could hurt your skin. Li wanted to find some good moisturizer and something pretty but warm to wear. Li's daughter was a little unhappy about not going to Connecticut, too, so Li also wanted to "bribe" her distraction with a few new video games to play while she was gone.

Li sighed contentedly, walking with her best friend and their kids. It was like finally being home again. She'd missed her best friend's wedding and several other huge events because she'd been forced to flee the state. It had really hurt her heart not to be there. She picked up a black sparkly sweater and held it against her for Tori to approve or reject.

"I still can't believe you're doing this, Li." Tori said, giving a thumb down. She was happy for her friend. She really wanted to see her have a happy ending after all of the horrible things Li had been through. "I mean, I didn't think you'd ever get like this about anybody again."

Li smirked. She was not normally picky about her appearance or big on shopping. It was the influence BJ was having on her that was making her worry about being attractive. "I know, it's crazy. I really like him so much."

Li picked up some black fuzzy earmuffs with gold glittery strands in the faux fur. "It was weird to have him come to my house, but it's even stranger to go all of the way to Connecticut."

"Yea..." Tori started, looking thoughtful. "Do you remember about ten years ago, when that person stole your identity and got a traffic ticket in Connecticut?"

"Yes! Remember- I ended up in jail over it, because I never even knew there was a ticket. And stupid Davi-" Li stopped herself. She didn't want to think about David, and she didn't want her daughter to overhear her. David could have bailed her out of jail, and Li would even have repaid him. The courts had taken two weeks to compare the signature on the ticket and her real one to see that they didn't even begin to match. Where had David been? Impregnating Dawn. Not that she knew at the time.

Li took a deep breath. "Yea. I remember." Tori gave her a crooked smile in sympathy. She'd wanted to kick David's balls so hard that they flew over the fucking moon. He'd seemed like such a great guy in the beginning, but had turned out to be such an ass.

"Do you remember what you said?" Tori asked. "You told me that you felt like there was something out there, something in Connecticut. Like you were meant to go there for some reason."

"I... kind of remember that," Li said. She gazed out at nothing, trying to remember. A lot had been happening at that time, and she supposed she could have said something along those lines. "I don't remember saying much about it, but I remember feeling that way. I had the thought that it would be a really nice place to raise a family."

"Li, you were talking about moving there when you left this state. You said maybe it would be a perfect new place for you. A place where you could be safe." Tori waited for Li to understand what she was saying. They didn't believe in psychics or anything silly like that, but sometimes Li said things that somehow turned out to be weirdly prophetic.

Li looked at her friend quietly a moment. "Have I told you the name of his city?"

"No, not yet. I mean, you wrote down the address for me in case something happened, but..." Tori answered automatically, then looked at Li curiously as she realized there must be an important reason for the question. "Why?"

"He lives in New Haven." The two of them just looked at each other. "Weird coincidence, huh?"

"Uhm, yea. Weird." Tori nodded. Tori's glance fell on the racks of clothes and remembered something. "Li. You don't think you guys are going to be outside a lot, do you? And if you were, you could just wear a really thick coat."

Li looked at her and shrugged. "Uhm, I guess?"

"I've got this shirt..." Tori was thinking of a couple of pretty tops she had at home. A friend had given them to her, but they didn't fit quite right. "I know you're still trying to lose weight, but you've really lost a lot! I think you should try this shirt. It's really cute and it's made in a way that will show off your boobs but not stick to your stomach. It's a little more girly than you used to wear, so I didn't think of it till now."

They both chuckled. Li had always been something of a tomboy, but since she'd gotten involved with BJ, she'd started wearing more feminine things. Tori was quite pleased with the changes she was seeing in her friend. Li looked softer, happier. For once, Li was feeling like the attractive girl Tori had always known she was.

That night, Li cuddled with her daughter. "When you wake up, I'll be in Connecticut. Auntie says you can call me the minute you're up, okay?" Her daughter pouted and nodded, trying not to fall asleep. Li had deliberately booked a late flight to make this easier on them. Once the kid was out, she carefully crept out of the bed. Hope, Tori's daughter, was still awake.

"Don't worry, Li. I'll keep her busy playing those new video games, Mom will make sure she reads, and the baby and our dog will fill in the rest of the time. She won't even get a chance to miss you too much. And if she cries, I'll hug her. It's going to be okay."

Li smiled and hugged Hope. "You're a good cousin." She went and put on one of the outfits Tori had loaned her. She did her makeup light, so it wouldn't get smeared or faded if she fell asleep on the plane, which would probably happen. Then, she kissed her daughter on the cheek, gently enough not to wake her. "I love you Honey Bunny."

Tori's husband had offered to take her to the airport, but she didn't want to inconvenience him. His schedule was pretty hectic as it was. She grabbed the little bag she'd packed for this visit and hopped into the cab. The first flight was short. Then, she had to wait around for a while before the second one left. It was almost sunrise when they landed. She hadn't managed to doze off, after all. She was too excited. She'd never been to Connecticut before, and was full of nervous energy. She didn't know anybody there but him, so it was a little intimidating for her.

Li chewed her lip as she pressed the button to call him. She hadn't even told him about the visit! It was a surprise, after all... but having arrived, she thought it probably would have been smarter to tell him. At least she knew he planned on being home.

"Hi, Pookie," she said to his voice mail. He was still asleep, as it was early, but she still had a long ride to get to his place. "I need you to call me as soon as you wake up, okay? It's kind of important." She got into a cab and gave the address. She tried to take everything in, but finally dozed off in the faint light of sunrise.

The girl in the back of his cab had been snoring for fifteen minutes while the cab driver listened to the radio. Then, a song drifted up from her lap, and she woke. "Pookie!"

BJ spoke, groggy. "Uh, you called me early. Somebody was making noise outside and I woke up, and saw you called."

"Yea? You weren't masturbating, were you?" The driver glanced at her in the rear-view mirror.

"Eh?" He sounded confused. She normally didn't call him at this time of day, and she didn't usually start conversations talking about his dick. None of this sounded especially important, either. "What's up, sweetness?"

"Hopefully, you." She cooed.

"Uh," he responded. Since he had just woken up, he was a little hard. "Kind of."

"Yea? Will you let me hear you stroke it?" She said it quietly, hoping the cab driver couldn't hear her. BJ obligingly started rubbing himself, though he was still a little sleepy and a lot confused. "I can't say anything right now, so you'll have to watch something. Go to the computer."

"Now? I'm tired..." he whined, though she could hear him moving.

"Now. Get up, and get your ass to the computer." In the driver's seat, the guy tried not to spit out his coffee, chuckling. Li put a finger to her lips. He smirked and nodded, waving a hand dismissively. A few minutes later, they came to a stop in front of BJ's apartment.

Li got out and paid the driver, who smiled and said, "Have fun."

"What was that?" BJ asked, panting into the phone. He had Li's thong pressed against his face with one hand, and his dick in the other.

"Just some guy. You know you're not allowed to cum, right?" He groaned at her, his hand gripping his throbbing dick. "In fact, maybe I won't let you cum until the next time you see me."

BJ whimpered. "But I'm not coming out there until February! There's no way I can last that long."

Li tried not to laugh. "BJ, where is your robe?"

"What?" He sounded pretty confused. "Why?"

"I want you to put it on... and let me in. It's cold out here." Li said it with a smile. She'd been thinking of dragging it all out, but she was freezing!

He responded slowly, not quite comprehending. Still, he was obediently putting on the robe. "What? What do you mean?"

"I mean... Surprise! Happy birthday, merry Christmas, and happy New Year. I sent you the best gift I could- me. That was the cab driver you heard, and I'm out here, and I have no idea where to go, and I'm freezing."

He moved a bit faster to put the robe on. Li was there? In Connecticut? She was a pretty spontaneous person, but he hadn't expected her to do something like that. "Where are you?"

"I'm, uh, outside? I didn't know where to go once I got here. Oh! Katie is calling me on the other line. Get dressed and get out here!" She clicked over and chatted with her daughter a few minutes. When BJ got to her, she gave him a big smile and addressed her daughter, "Okay, Honey Bear. I'm going to go now. I was up all night in the plane and stuff. I'm too tired. I promise I'll call later, okay? Okay. I love you, too. Be good. Love you!"

BJ was still sleepily confused and horny, but he couldn't be grumpy with his girlfriend flinging herself on him. "... Are... you that happy to see me or are you just cold?"

"Yes!" She replied. They went inside and he had her get in his bed, throwing a blanket over her so she could warm up. She peered up at him as he tried to figure out what to do. "Well, get over here!"

"But you're cold," he whined as she tugged him down. "Ugh..." She wrapped her cold limbs around him, stealing his heat. The snuggled into the bed and as she warmed up, she fell asleep. Hours later, Li woke, disoriented. The body beside her shifted, and she remembered. "Ah." She sat up and smiled down at her boyfriend. He didn't look very comfortable, and she remembered that he didn't usually sleep in this position. He'd done it for her. How sweet. Then, she saw it. On the corner of his bed... a thong.

"What the hell!" BJ jumped, startled. He blinked at her, followed the line of her gaze, and didn't know what to say. He'd been so surprised by the unexpected visit that he had forgotten to put them away. "Wait, those are mine. You didn't chea... wait, those are mine! How did you get my... You little pervert!"

He'd followed the sentence fragments and realized her first thought had been that he'd cheated on her with some other girl who had, what, left her panties behind? While that wouldn't have made much sense, he could see why that had popped into her thoughts. She'd been relieved, then angry. She didn't know how he'd gotten the thong, but she would probably ask. She'd be outraged, disgusted, and they would break up. He stared at the floor, unable to think of anything to say in his defense. He braced himself, knowing the inevitable dumping was about to happen.

"You disgusting little pervert," she said, gripping his chin and lifting it to make him look at her. "I don't know how you got those, or when. I'm sure I'll care a lot more later. Right now, I have to figure out what to do about it. Geeze, BJ! I flew all of the way up here for this? What the hell were you doing with my panties? Were you wearing them? God, are you a cross dresser?"

"What? No!" He said it pretty defensively for somebody who had just been caught with his girlfriend's stolen underwear. "I, uh, sniff them. They... smell like you."

He thought her expression softened for a moment, but the look was quickly replaced by a stern one. "And then what? Jack off in them?"

"No, uh, sometimes I suck the taste of you from them." She was still holding his face, so he closed his eyes with embarrassment.

She got up and started undressing, while he watched, uncertain what was going on. Then, she sat back down on his bed, her legs apart. "Why not get it fresh from the source?" She arched a brow at him as he sat there, motionlessly looking at her. "Get over here!" She couldn't grasp his hair, as it was too short, so she tugged an ear, pulling his head down to her lap. Once he was in a different position, she slid her hands to the back of his head, pulling him closer.

He hesitated a moment longer, and she shoved his face into her pussy, her legs spreading wider. BJ groaned into her, immersed in the scent that had tormented him, fading slowly from the scrap of cloth he'd saved in a little baggie. She wasn't very wet yet, though that seemed to be changing as he nuzzled the delicate pink flesh. As much as it turned him on for her to be so aggressive, her body wasn't quite as ready as her mind might have been. He turned his head and lightly kissed her thigh, working softly on it, trailing his tongue up slowly. Then, he repeated the process on her other thigh, and she reclined a bit more, her grip on the back of his head easing.

He kissed and licked the puffy lips of her pussy, gently sucking on them as he moved a hand up to touch her. He moved a finger over her slowly, teasing her with its presence. He moved his other hand to cup her ass, kneading it lightly as he pulled her closer to his face. She sighed and lifted to him appreciatively as the tip of his tongue slipped farther into her. He licked her from bottom to top, and then with light strokes, he worked back down. She was getting much wetter, and he could feel her fingers beginning to clutch at his scalp, but he wanted to take his time. It was their first time doing this, the first time she'd let anybody do this in years, and he wanted it to be perfect. He wanted to deserve her.

Trying to find a good pace, he gently caressed her clit with his tongue, making slow strokes up. Beads of moisture let him know before her low groan that she was enjoying his actions. He touched one with his finger, getting it coated with the slick fluid before rubbing up and down, working very slowly and gradually inward. She bucked under him, wanting more. BJ opened his mouth, closing it over her swollen clit, sucking it and flicking his tongue back and forth.

"Ahh, yea..." Li cooed, her fingertips scratching slightly on his scalp. The concern that one of BJ's roommates might hear her stayed on the edge of her thoughts, keeping her from shouting with pleasure. She could get pretty loud at times. She also was feeling a little out of control, which was a weird thing for her with BJ. As much as she was enjoying herself, she worried he might not be feeling as though she was dominating him enough.

He moved his tongue faster over her as she gripped harder on the back of his head, lifting up to fuck his mouth. She wanted him deeper in her, wanted to cover his face with her cum. She wanted to shove him down and sit on his face, but she didn't want the wonderful sensations to stop, so she just lie there and let him continue. "Mm, BJ, that feels so good. I might not let you stop for hours. Not even so you can cum."

He moaned into her, his dick swelling painfully. It was still sensitive from earlier, when she hadn't granted him permission to release. He peered up at her, pausing to beg, "Please? I... I'll do anything, anything you want. Please let me cum."

"I didn't say you could stop," She scolded. "Maybe you'll just be licking me until I have to get ready to leave tomorrow."

"No, please?" He tried to speak and lick her at the same time, using his fingers to make up for the motions his mouth was not making. She smirked down at his wet face, then shoved it back down. He groaned against her and she could feel the bed move as his hips moved with his mouth. She wanted so much to move past this point, but she knew they weren't ready.

He sucked lightly, then tilted his face down and ran his tongue up from the bottom to the top, the tip of his tongue teasing when he reached the top. Then he did it a few more times, changing the pressure and motions of his tongue.

She writhed on the bed, panting heavily as she lifted her hips into the air. "Ah... yes... BJ..." Li reached down, taking his hand from its resting place on her hip. She placed it on her tit. He spread his fingers so he could hold all of it in his hand. Even thin, she'd never be small up there, but as it was, she wore a DDD cup. The mass filled his hand, her skin soft and delicate. He rubbed her nipple with his thumb as he continued licking between her thighs. Taking the nipple between his thumb and finger, he pinched at it lightly. He chose that moment to pierce her with his tongue, and she shouted, forgetting her efforts to be quiet.

He grunted, his tongue getting coated with her fluids as he continued lapping at her, slowing down as she finished thrashing under his mouth. His dick was throbbing and sore, and he waited on his knees for her to hopefully give him permission to release. Her breathing slowed and she sat up, smiling at him kneeling at her feet. She glanced down and smirked. Then, she bent down, taking it into her hand.

He groaned at her touch, her fingers warm and snug around his flesh. Li started rubbing it softly, letting go when the tip dribbled a bit of precum at her. "God, you're a pathetic little bitch. You like the smell of my pussy, huh? I can see by how hard your tiny little dick is that you do. I want you to stroke it for me," she said, licking the creamy liquid from her finger. He started, his hand moving slowly. She reached over, plucking the thong up. She eyed it a moment, a mischievous grin moving over her face. Then, she reached down; wiping whatever was left between her thighs onto the fabric.

Once she had dried herself off as well as she could, she leaned forward and placed it on his head. He looked and felt absolutely ridiculous, but he couldn't help getting more excited as she laughed and said. "Now you look like the dirty little perv you are. Just a faceless dirty man with a little dick. Show me. Show me how much you like my nasty wet panties. Cum for me."

His hand moved faster and he groaned, beads of sweat running down his forehead, adding to the dampness of the thong. Li watched, leaning forward to lick the head of his dick as he jacked off, making him pump faster. Then, she reached down and slapped his balls. "Shoot that pathetic little thing, wimp!"

"Ah!" BJ panted, his body stiffening as he obediently shot his cum into the air.

12