At the Villa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Olympia and Diana were the chosen birds for the first night. I just stopped a few feet away from the bed were they were lying on their backs. I looked at their well proportioned bodies, their breasts and all they were endowed with. They watched me. Their eyes were shinning. Their slits between their legs were wet and saturated while glistening with steaming love juice. The desire for more hot sex was evident as the look in their eyes was further evidence. It was obvious that the desire and the hunger they had for sexual satisfaction was incredibly high on their agenda. Both ladies were after anything I could offer. Their carnal love and hunger for sex, for sexual satisfaction and what's more was probably more, than their wildest dreams.

Olympia moved her body, slowly turning her ass towards me, lifted one leg and gave me a great view of her wrinkled rosebud. Her neatly shaved swollen pouty lips became the centre of attraction as I moved closer to examine the exposed neatly shaped slit. She was more than wet, liquid was there pasted along the inside of her thighs and those little wings protruding from between the engorged labia were shining in the light. The flow of the flowing love juice was a witness to previous sexual activities. I could see her face from between her open legs, her eyes were half closed. She moved her tongue along her lower red lip, just like a whore after her prey.

I knelt on the carpet very close, watching at eye lever her precious diamond as one eye was focused on her face looking at her seductive actions. My pointing finger moved along her exposed clit, massaging it as her body trembled.

'Oooohhh Sam... please fuck me Sam... pleasse. I'm so hot I can't wait.' Olympia cried.

I kept silent. My mouth shut enjoying the pleasures of touching her precious little clitty. I slowly moved my finger along her slit pushing it deep between the folds, collecting the juices and then back again against her sensitive button. Her body shook again. Diana was hugging and kissing Olympia whose body was more than trembling. The heat between their legs was getting up to boiling point, especially as my finger was deep inside Olympia's burning furnace.

They both cried and moaned as they kept kissing and massaging each other's bodies not to forget playing with each other's breasts.

'Aaaaahhh Sammmm... aaaahhh... aaaaahhh. Fuck me in my ass, Sammm.' Olympia cried.

'Are you sure you want it up your ass?' I asked rather surprised.

'Couldn't wait; even Diane may want it up her ass!' Olympia exclaimed.

I looked towards Diane who was still playing with Olympia's tits. Diane moved slowly away, waiting for the next act. She continued turning on her side slowly exposing her round bum. The more she turned the better it looked. It was perfectly shaped, round and smooth with the crack and her rosebud coming into view. She stopped just in time as her bud came perfectly in line with my eyes. I focused my eyes so I could enjoy the most extraordinary view of her smooth round bum, not one but both.

Diane, knowing I had my eyes focused on her behind, pushed her ass further back, then one leg forward and her juicy wet crack was totally bared between her perfectly structured legs. With my finger still massaging the inside of Olympia's vagina I watched Diane as she maliciously continued to open her legs wider. One leg moved further forward, her anal rosebud was more than clearly visible including most of her pouty lips as she lifted the upper leg, upwards.

'Do you like what you see, Sam?' Diane asked.

'Certainly do! And your ass is certainly more than desirable if I may have the authority to say so. Whose of you desire to enjoy the pleasures of my little boy, first? I asked looking from Olympia to Diane.

'I certainly don't mind taking first preference.' Diane answered. 'But, probably Olympia's ass is certainly aching for some sexy pain... pleasure; maybe even more than mine. You know Sam, mine is still sore; consequence of that hard fucking it got.' Diane concluded.

Diane continued to lift her leg further upwards to give me a better view of her sore ass. Her face turned towards me so I just came in lime with her seductive smile which she very nastily altered it into whorish one.

'I can spare you the pain; we can always do it in the morning.' I said.

'I may give you an answer as soon as you stop hard fucking Olympia's waiting ass. Get yourself on all fours, Oly?' Diane commanded.

I pulled my finger out of her soppy cunt as I watched Olympia position herself on all fours, her knees on the edge of the bed, her beautiful orbs majestically looking towards me. Her knees opened wider, giving me a better view of her pussy and the corona around her anal entrance. I moved slowly behind her still on my knees looking at those pouty lips getting closer while my mouth was closing on her pouty lips. At last my tongue hit the fuse. Olympia's body trembled and jumped on the bed.

Diane crawled under Olympia's body as her mouth closed in on her clit. Wow, I thought this is great, fantastic. I just watched. We had a sixty nine, with both girls sucking each other as I fuck Olympia's ass. As both their mouths got into action, mine was teasing Olympia's vaginal opening. Diane's tongue was already suckling on her clitoris. Olympia's body was immediately engulfed into a ball of wild sexual fire.

My tongue crawled in as it could inside Olympia's vagina, moving around as it teased the most sensitive areas around the entrance. I kept it busy, moving in and out as both girls were lost in a delirium of pleasures. Their bodies still one on top of each other were moving, trembling as their breasts and their hard nipples were pressed against their chests.

I continued my game with my mouth still stuck against Olympia's twat, my tongue continued massaging the entrance to her secret cave. The musky aroma sent me crazy. My eyes were watching her tight rose which soon had to be stretched. My tongue moved slowly away, further upwards, across her perineum, tonguing my way with my mouth full of love juice.

I locked it around her brown coloured rose before I blew the juices I had inside my mouth, massaging them against her wrinkled corona with the movements of my tongue.

The view of the two young beauties in a sixty nine position was incredible. Olympia's fully swollen pouty lips, there looking at me were surprisingly stunning. The precision shape of her precious twat was unimaginable. Those incredible curled petals protruding there in the centre between the labia magiora; yes what a exquisite view, especially with Diane's mouth still lapping at her clit. Yes; a view which couldn't match even the best I ever enjoyed.

Olympia's vaginal lips slightly opened, separated as she opened her legs a little wider. I just looked at what was so close to my eyes, my lips and tongue ready to continue to please my prey. My raging hardon was as hard as ever and the more I flew from one flower to flower the harder it got. As my mouth moved closer, my tongue immediately went into action, licking her pouty lips. My tongue entered Olympia's vagina while Diane was fighting for her share as she continued to suck on her clit.

The pleasures and relief I enjoyed as I licked and sucked the juices of the goddess Venus increased the hunger in my groin. The flow of the crème de la crème was abundant and the more our two mouths got involved the stronger our feelings became. I had to hold back as Olympia's temperature continued to accelerate, this time faster than expected. My hard steel rod was getting harder and thicker as the sexual tension increased and amplified. It was waiting, hanging there, pointing forward and vibrating, ready to enter, penetrate and stretch her dark tube.

Olympia's mouth was more than involved. It was there, down between Diana's legs. The actions were diverse and the movements of their body language indicted that the fires deep down inside their chakras were strongly burning, maybe even inextinguishable. Their sexual energy was building rapidly and their volcanoes had already started to erupt to the occasion, although none of them gave up. They were too lost enjoying the optimum of their bodily pleasures to stop. Their hunger and greed to satisfy fully their carnal pleasures were enormous; maybe even without limits.

I was licking Olympia's vaginal opening and further up her perineum and around her anal ring. As soon as I touched her anal wrinkled spot, Olympia's body vibrated so strongly just like it had received a thousand volts. She jumped and lifted herself up and then fell back in place still on her knees. I stopped licking her rosebud, my tongue was still enjoying the musky taste while the smell was exquisite. I stood up and prepared myself to lubricate the interior of her black hole. Therefore I stuck two fingers into her drenched vagina and slowly moved it around collecting her own juices before my fingers entered her anal tube. I preferred to use Olympia's own natural lubricants which were abundantly available.

I moved and rotated my fingers inside her pussy and moved them around collecting as much lubricant as I could. Diane was still suckling on Olympia's clitoris while Olympia was reciprocating intimately.

The palms of my fingers slowly pressed against her anal opening before they started to intrude. My hard dick was hanging close to her vaginal opening, crying to crawl in penetrating her hot volcano after it moves up and down through her crack, which was covered with the hot lava which was flowing down along the inside of her thighs.

I took the most gracious opportunity and pushed the head in, as it was precisely on the spot, opposite her vaginal opening. I pushed slowing and it immediately passed in through the opening and then all the way inside Olympia's tight drenched tube. My fingers were still deep inside her anal groove massaging its walls, preparing them to receive my hard phallus as soon as it would be well automatically lubricated with her love juice.

Olympia's body exploded. Her cries of pleasure were incredible, defining. Diane's body, there stretched on her back underneath Olympia's, was shaking with a mind blowing orgasm she was immersed in. I just moaned as her mouth was still busy, her eyes locked on my hard dick as it was slowly moving in and out of Olympia's pussy, every time it comes out it brings loads of hot lava.

Both my finger and my hard dick were moving in and out respectively in their separate compartments. Olympia's ass was moving as her body was shaking. I also noticed that Diane's body was still shaking and vibrating as both girls haven't stopped sucking each other and wondered if any of Olympia's fingers was feeling or massaging any of Diane's overheated orifices.

I pulled my finger out of Olympia's asshole and as I gave her pussy a few more thrusts to the delight of Diana's eyes. She was watching my hard dick moving in and out between Oly's pouty lips. A couple of times I felt Diane's tongue moving along my hardon as soon it was flowing in and out of Oly's fuck tunnel. Then I thought it was time to pull it totally out of Olympia's hot snatch when instantly Diane was ready to take most of it inside her mouth.

Diana licked the tasty nectar which she very enjoyed. I let her suck for a minute or so, enjoying the sensations as more sexual energy was flowing through our bodies, especially now that the three of us were involved and were also, connected one to another.

I pulled my dick back as Diane went back to playing and sucking on Olympia's clitoris. I took my dick into my hand and guided it back into Olympia's pussy, gave her a few strokes which had shaken her body and then presented the bulbous purple head to her anal 'O' ring. I pressed slowly. The bulbous purple head started to press against her anal muscle.

It soon started to stretch it, expanding the tight sphincter muscle rather slowly as my dick's head continued pushing until it continued to stretch enough for it to pop in. She was tight, really very tight. I kept pushing; the head slowly forced its way in until it popped totally inside to the Olympia's light moans of pain. There was not much resistance although I noticed that the pain was there. Olympia tried to relax her body as much as she could while she still kept her mouth busy suckling Diane's pussy.

But then Olympia cried a loud cry of real pain. 'Aaauch... aaaaahhh... yesss Sam... it really hurts. It seems that it's worst than when you fucked my poor ass on the boat... remember.'

'Of course I remember dear. It was the best piece of ass I had enjoyed in recent weeks.' I lied.

'Oooohh, I never thought that you're an ass fucker.' Olympia shot back.

I waited a few moments cherishing the flow of energy flowing around from one body to another. I stayed quiet, did not even answered. The ladies bodies were totally lost in heat. They were gyrating and moving on top of each other. Naturally, Olympia was not so happy with the pain in her tight ass; the entrance excessively stretched with the hard steel head of my cock. They both moaned and cried as they continued to suck each other. I stayed cool while I continued to hold it deep inside the entrance of her anal tube until Oly started to relax.

They both became wild as I stared to push my dick very slowly into Olympia's tight arse hole. I continued slowly pushing and stretching as both girls were moaning. Diana was probably moaning with pleasure she was benefit from her mate's mouth; but Olympia... it was probably from her still sore ass from yesterday and again with the present intrusion. I continued to push more slowly, watching of my dick getting further and deeper inside her anal tube. She took a deep breath and moaned again as I felt her tube relaxing.

She gave a sigh of relief as most of my manhood was hidden in the depths of her ass. She took another deep breath and even contributed by pushing her ass back until out bodies were jammed against each other and my pelvis hit her beautiful rounded bums.

'How does it feel? Is the pain still there?' I asked politely, not to cause concern.

'Now it feels much better Sam, but naturally the feeling of being so stretched and so filled is rather uncomfortable. It's getting better and better and sure I'm going to enjoy it. I probably be more relaxed as we start to thrust in and out; but Sam, I think you should let me control the first few trusts, will you?' Olympia asked, not so sure yet, of the outcome.

I stayed quiet, silent. I did not even move. I waited until Olympia made the first move. She pulling her ass back, away from my pelvis with my dick slowly crawling outwards, out of her tight anal tube. She stopped as the head was still inside her, just behind the sphincter. She rested for a few moments, took a couple of deep breaths before she started to push her ass back, getting her anal tube filled and stretched again.

My dick was back deep inside her anal cylinder with the exception that this time she did not rest, but started to thrust out and in slowly, all the time increasing the speed until we were both doing it together.

The pleasure was overtaking her initial pain. I felt Olympia's body vibrating. She moaned and cried, more with pleasure than with pain. My dick was deep inside her anal tunnel, hidden there to the hilt. She started to cum as her body not only trembled but also vibrated. She pressed her bums against my pelvis as she jammed it hard with the two bodies became more than one. She then tightened her anal muscles holding my little monster captive deep inside her burning ass while she cried and moaned, her body trembling as was mine.

With a loud cry she released her sphincter muscles and I took the opportunity and took over. I pulled my dick out slowly and trusted it back inside as I started fucking her ass slowly, thrusting in and out as she continued to cum. Her body was on fire. She was hot. Her pussy was totally jammed against Diane mouth. Both girls' bodies were totally entrapped, the vibrations were tremendous as where the joys of carnal satisfactions.

The pleasure and the heat flowing through their bodies were incredible. My thrusts increased in and out into Olympia's anal tube as she cried and shouted. Then I pulled out of her. She nearly passed out as her body dropped flat on Diane's. Both girls had stopped what they were doing, all sexual activities. Olympia turned slowly as she hit the mattress on her back the other side of Diane's body. She cried another cry, one of satisfaction.

I just looked at both ladies, my still hard dick hanging between my legs. They both had a slight sweet smile on their faces. Their eyes were closed and Diane's legs were still wide open while her mouth was covered in Olympia's love juice.

Too much love juice had leaked out of Diane's hot vagina. After cleaning my still raging hardon from any anal residues, I slowly turned round the bed, got between Diane's legs and as I leaned down slowly I prepared my dick to enter her still erupting volcano. The still burning hungry and greedy head settled at the entrance of her temple of love while my tongue got a taste of Olympia's sex juice which was stuck all over Diane's face.

Diane moaned. As the first moan came out I pushed the head slowly through her vaginal opening. She was drenched. No hindrance of any kind arose as my hard dick made its way into the depths of her erupting volcano. I just relaxed, kissed her and continued licking her juices as she moaned again, her vaginal muscles closed tight around my hardness, embedded deeply in the insides of her quim. The more she tightened her muscles, the more she moaned. She cried as her body started shaking. Then she put her legs around my bottoms, pressed hard; pushing my truncheon deeper into her hot burning furnace as her vaginal muscles grabbed it and tightened them around it. Holding it there deep clutched inside her, with her hands around my neck she held me tight. She may have been scarred I was going to escape.

I became imprisoned as her body was totally overtaken by a huge orgasm. I wanted it to last. I wanted to ram my dick harder in and out of her newly penetrated pussy. Few hours earlier I had taken her virginity and I wanted much more from her pussy, but the way she held me there, totally imprisoned I couldn't control myself. She had me under her spell and soon my jism started to flow out of my system, shooting deep into her hot soaked vagina as she was in heavens unknown.

It took us some time before we moved properly in the normal sleeping positions. I usually take the middle position on the huge bed with the two beauties one on each side. I had to separate them until I managed to put one on each side. I was a quite big feat as both were already consumed by the lack of sleep into dreamland until the next morning. Surly the smell in the morning would be intoxicating as we did not care for a shower and the covers would carry enough evidence of the evening's sexual endeavours. We were all too tired after such a long night on the boat and a day of incredible sexual related activities.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers
12