All Comments on 'Athena of the Porn Studio'

by silberdrachen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An interesting twist!

Although it won't score high on the dick-o-meter the story is well put together and you had me on the edge for awhile. Its a good read!

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmm

I see some real problems in this marriage. I'm not as concerned with her hiding her job. It makes a bit of sense and the implication is that she is faithful, which as readers we have to accept.

<p>

So, my problem isn't that she might be cheating, or hiding her job, but that she also "sounds" like she might be taking her work home. The poor husband thinks he's found the key to all her "passion." However, how will he ever know if he she's being real or just giving a performance?

<p>

Should a man get upset over a fake orgasm? In her case one would never know the difference in great sex and... whatever is the opposite of great sex.

<p>

Still, a fun story that was well written. I look for more in the future.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Nice twist

I like to write stories like this, and I have lots of ideas, but this one really caught me out --- didn't expect it at all. Well done --- great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what's

the meaning of this story? having dirty socks all aver the place is a reason for a divorce but fucking around and be a secret pornstars is ok and cures jealousy and suspicion? I guess you are ripe for a mental hospital! this is really just completly insane.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
for the love of GOD please stop writing

this is just crap... she bursts into laughter at you when you discover that she really IS a whore and the real acting is being a wife to you.

<br></br>

so what does the husband think say or so?

<br></br>

<b>No, I said to myself, don't let your anger and jealousy drive her away, you do love her. </b>

<br></br>

yeah sure.... whatever. It speaks volumes that a fucking idiot like Britease think this is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just a

Question,How many of the people(with the exception of a few)actually read the story from start to finish.Not too many,I bet,Perhaps there where too many long words for them to undestand i.e words with more than letters in them!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
I thought this wasn't too bad.

I like most readers thought the wife was fucking on set, who knows she may still be, but the point is the writer says otherwise. They have indicated that she was just a voice over actress, I can probably believe that, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lol

good reading! and funny ending lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well you pulled a cute trick on the ending and

since you had it in the humor section it was good. Wait you didnt do that, you put it in loving wives. A wife that lies to her husband and lives a life of deceit isnt a loving wife. Once could say she isnt a cheating wife but I would disagree. When one lives a life of lies and disrespect on cant say one isnt really cheating. You dont have to have a cock stuffed into her for her to cheat. And she is employed in the adult entertainment industry. Hell I would have divorced her just based on the phone call. One doesnt speak that way about someone they honor and respect much less love.

delidumruldelidumrulover 14 years ago
fantastic

i wish my wife be so hot and open. i suggest you love her and help with her work instead of raising difficulties or obstructing her. not every men has such a pornstar wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HA! Excellent!

That's the best! I'm in voice acting myself and I just DIED at the end. Expertly done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If you believed that

I have a bridge I want to sell you. Your wife is a cheating slut. You just haven't figured it out yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

why don't you people finish your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DON"T AGREE THAT.....

that this story was not finished....ending was great. A great punch line. She didn't cheat, though and I have no idea why she didn't fess up to being a voice over actress. The O'Henry ending was a great twist.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Only one word for this....

PSYCH!!!!! LOL!

Regards,

C

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

You got me. Glad she wasn't cheating but she still lied by omission. A marriage can't work without honesty.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit, there marriage is through, he just doesn’t know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit! 1 star.

kirei8kirei812 months ago

The poor dumbass schmuck! Lucy has lots of 'explaining to do. Secrets will kill a marriage much like they will kill this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous