Atlantic City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you didn't but you DID know, didn't you?"

"Well, we had talked about it, you know - fooling around, but I never really thought that she was serious."

"You little bitch!" I smiled and we both began giggling.

I palmed her moist pussy and began rotating my hand slightly rubbing both the lips and her clit with a soft circular motion. My hand was become moist and sticky with her secretions. She was obviously turned on by this discussion and her memory of what transpired between her and her best friend earlier in the night.

"So tell me, how did you end up with Derek?"

Her eyes were closed and it seemed like my rubbing was bringing up all the tantalizing feelings she had being pleasured by Ray and Derek.

"Lisa woke me up. She was licking my . . ."

"Pussy "

"Yes, my pussy. I was aroused before I even opened my eyes. I was so turned on that I didn't even remember you were in bed with us. She brought me into the bathroom, we both had to pee. Oh, this is so embarrassing!"

"What did you two do in the bathroom?"

"Well I sat down and started to pee, we were both naked. Lisa was, you know, fooling around with me, touching me, playing, being silly. She said she had to pee too, so I should hurry up. I told her to wait, that I would be done soon. She just crouched down in my lap and let go with the warmest, wettest pee! If felt so nasty, so erotic! She was kissing me and we were both peeing. God, it went all over the floor!"

"I know, I stepped in it you little pee slut!"

With that I slipped two fingers into Marie's twat and began frigging her. Her breath quickened.

"Then she told me she would 'freshen me up' so that I would 'turn on the boys'. I figured she meant you and Ray. She took your shaver and shaving cream out of your bag and began lathering me up. Rick, it felt so good! She really knows how to turn a girl on! She shaved my pussy bare and then told me to dry off while she got something from her room. She returned with a little bottle, a fleet enema. I asked what that was for and she said it was to make sure I was squeaky clean for the boys. Well I remembered how fond she was for rimming my little rosebud and I figured, why not!"

"So you let her give you an enema!"

"Yes. Lisa has a way of making almost anything erotic. Between the shaving and the enema, I think she brought me off about five times in the bathroom while you were sleeping. Well, not just from shaving and the enema."

I smiled at my little minx. Boy had she changed!!

"So when did Derek get into the picture."

"I think she must have telephoned Derek when she went into her room to get the fleet. He is staying here at the hotel. I'm sure it's not a coincidence! When we walked out of the bathroom we heard voices from the other room and Lisa's face lit up! Remember, I had just cum about five times and I was basically her sex slave at that point. I was willing to do anything she asked me to since each new thing she did gave me bigger and better orgasms. I'm ashamed to admit that I became a cum-slut for Lisa tonight. I couldn't help myself."

"Am I allowed to use that excuse?" I asked half in jest.

Marie just glared at me.

"Anyway . . . this is so embarrassing . . . when I got into the room, Derek was standing there with Ray. Ray was naked and Derek was dressed in his preppy tan kaki pants and golf shirt. He looked so tall and ruggedly handsome - he was so hot! His body was so toned and muscular, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He had an easygoing, self-confident air about him. I could feel my pussy starting to leak as soon as he looked at me. Then I realized that I was totally naked! My pussy was shaved and my vagina was puffy, red and gaping open, totally exposed to him. There I was standing in front of this Black Adonis totally naked with pussy juice leaking down my leg!"

"You're usually so modest, weren't you embarrassed being shaved and buck-ass naked in front of a young black stud?" I asked as I added a third finger to her love hole.

"I was beyond embarrassment. I was like a bitch in heat. I have never in my life felt like that -- ever. Every pore in my body was screaming to be fucked."

"By Derek."

"Yes, I admit it. By Derek. Honey, I didn't even remember I was married. All I could think about was this uncontrollable feeling in my pussy. I needed a man to fill me and it was going to be him, if I had to rape him."

"Lisa told Derek to get naked because he was going to get some new, married white pussy tonight . . .ME! My knees got weak and I started to tremble as he casually undressed. If Lisa hadn't been holding me by one arm I swear I probably would have collapsed right at his feet."

"And stuff his cock down your throat!"

"How did you know? I couldn't help it. Rick, it was SO BEAUTIFUL hanging there in front of my eyes. I have never seen a man as beautiful as Derek. I almost came when he undressed. Lisa pushed me over to him and I just stared at his beautiful penis. It was like a magnet, I couldn't take my eyes off it! As soon as it touched my cheek I had to have that ebony snake in my mouth. I tried to take him all in. Honey, even when he is not hard, he is thicker and longer than you when you are erect. I never experienced anything like that in my life! It was like a challenge to me. Oh my God! I can't believe I'm telling you this!"

At this point almost my entire hand (except for my thumb, which was rubbing her clit) was thrusting up into her cunt. She could hardly breath as she finished her story.

"I wanted, - no I NEEDED, to get as much of him in my mouth, and . . . down my throat as I could. Your cock fits perfectly in my mouth and I seldom gag. But as his cock grew, I could feel it sliding down my throat.

Lisa started coaching me on how to handle something that big. At her suggestion, I began swallowing it. I wasn't going to let him think I was some frumpy old soccer mom! I just kept swallowing it, breathing through my nose, until I was only inches from his soft curly pubic hair. Rick, I had almost a foot of black cock down my throat! I was so proud, I pulled the entire thing slowly from my mouth and looked at Lisa in triumph!"

Marie's eyes closed and her mouth opened and she started to orgasm. I kissed her passionately and our tongues snaked against one another. I lovingly smoothed her hair as she came down from her orgasm and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

"So, how is it that you ended up with Derek up your ass and Ray fucking your cunt!?" I asked as my index finger again began making light swirls around Marie's now engorged clit.

"As soon as his glistening black cock emerged from my throat, Lisa pushed Ray onto the bed and began sucking him. I think she was trying to show off, you know, showing everyone what a great cocksucker she is. She had him so deep into her throat that at one point I thought I saw his balls disappear into her mouth! I noticed that she was able to lick his balls with her tongue even though she had almost eight inches of cock down her throat. When she came up for air, long strings of thick saliva clung to Ray's cock and strung from Lisa's lips."

"Lisa looked at me and told me to 'hop on'. At that point, even though I wanted Derek's cock in the worst way, I was her little slut, so I did what she told me. I crawled up onto her husband's lap and impaled myself on his thick cock and began riding him like a cowgirl. OHHH it felt so good!"

While listening to Marie recount her tale of infidelity, I was slowly circling, but not touching her clit, moving her clit hood ever so gently and feeling that slippery pearl inside. Her clit was now fully extended out of the hood, rolling around in its sheath like a marble in a bag.

"Rick, I can't believe I was so bad! I knew you were in the other room asleep and here I was with two cocks in front of me. I'm so sorry!"

Marie looked into my eyes. I smiled at her. At that point my heart opened to her. I don't think I ever felt so close, so connected to her as she honestly shared this intimate account with me. I gazed longingly at her and said softly;

"Finish your story. I'm enjoying this."

I started a firmer stroke on her clit hood, alternating every minute or so lightly across that slippery pearl.

"Once Ray's cock was fully inside me, I started riding him like a crazy woman. I'm afraid I started cursing and talking dirty. All I could think about was that his was the first cock, except for yours, that had ever been in my pussy. For some reason I was so turned on, I couldn't stop thinking about where I was and what was happening to me. It was so erotic, so naughty, that I started cumming almost continuously. When I felt Lisa's tongue on my asshole (she is such a dirty slut!) my eyes rolled up into my head. I began to think how many earth shattering orgasms I had tonight and how each one was bigger than the next. It was as if each orgasm was just a preview for the next, bigger one."

"I must have passed out for a second, because I felt Ray's cock inside of me and someone's fingers probing my asshole. I was too out of it to complain. Then I felt it. That steel rod in a black velvet bag - Derek's cock - pressing up against my sphincter muscles. I thought I was going to be ripped in two. There just couldn't be enough room inside my petite body to fit so much hard cock! Slowly I felt Derek's enormous plum shaped penis-head spreading my anal ring and pushing steadily into me. That's when you came in!"

"Sorry I spoiled your fun! I guess you have yet to come on those two cocks?"

Marie just looked down at my finger gently stroking her clit and blushed.

"Are you sorry I interrupted you? Be honest now."

"Yes." Marie answered in a little voice.

My finger stopped its gentle circular motions and Marie started to hump into my hand, unconsciously missing the pleasure I was providing to her clit as we spoke.

"You little cum-slut! I guess you haven't had enough, have you?"

"No." Marie whispered almost inaudibly.

I thrust two fingers into her moist pussy and began thrusting hard. Marie began to kiss me running her tongue around my mouth in passion.

"You really miss that black cock, don't you?" I asked in a sarcastic voice as I thrust harder.

"Yesss!" she hissed as she continued to kiss me passionately.

"Well, as your husband, I guess I will have to fix that, won't I?"

Marie smiled at me. "I guess you will, honey." she whispered, thinking that I was about to mount her and fuck her brains out.

With that, I abruptly stopped frigging my wife and rose from the bed. I walked over to the connecting door and opened it, looking back at Marie.

"Derek" I announced into the next room. "Marie needs you. Could you come in please?"

To be continued in Chapter 4

12