All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 13'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bigjere8bigjere8over 10 years ago

love the story keep it going

montanamcneilmontanamcneilover 10 years ago
great

I red all of them and this is your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

I have been following the story from the start and it is still brilliant. You are a great writer. Keep up this good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
god

I now proclaim you the god of writing keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This story ha had me hooked since Chapter 1 please keep it going it is written very well and i enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So Amy doesn't like cheating bastards but is willing to date someone that she knows has other lovers. All of which will come before her so she'll be 5th. But she's thinking about dating him when she already likes him & she's most likely gonna fall in love with him but everyone of his family fuck members will come before her. That doesn't make sense to me.

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 10 years agoAuthor
About Amy

In response to the anonymous comment from Oct 4. You have misinterpreted the situation. Yes, Amy hates cheating since she's been cheated on. But, an open relationship isn't cheating since everyone knows what is happening and nothing is done in secret. Next, Amy isn't 5th down the line. That is ridiculous. The only condition in the relationship is that Sandi comes first, and then everyone else is equal. Amy knew that going into this and if she had a problem with it, she could have simply stayed friends and gone no further with the relationship. You will see in the next part more about the details of how it's all working out.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another

Will there be another chapter?

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 10 years agoAuthor
Part 14 is in progress

Yes, there will be a Part 14. Currently, I don't have an ETA for when it will be completed.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

I'm not one for incest, and if he has been with all the women at the table in the restaurant that means he's been with his mother. But the story is very well written, and I feel Amy and Aunt Sandi have feelings for each other already. and can't wait for the next chapter.

arched one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When will chapter 14 be ready

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 14

Chapter 14 has been submitted to Literotica and will be available according to their time guidelines.

Thanks everyone for reading.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I guess I am just an old-fashioned old man.

I have never been involved with so much ass play beyond a little touching and fingering. I like reading about it but applying it personally is a little too much for me. I have never been involved in those pissing games since I was a child but do like to have a woman's warm urine run over my fingers directly from the source but have never tasted unless you count licking a pussy that has just peed. But a great story, the hottest family story I have ever read and I have read a lot in the last 50-55 years.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
HOT!

Blew the doors off, great smut with good characters and situations.

J

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Logically written story. With the addition of Amy, Danny is able to produce children, if he wants. Finally, if the mother and Sandi are true to their words, Amy will provide a personal cushion for Danny when they are in their 60s and 70s (Prior Planning Prevents Pee Poor Performance).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
1329 Followers
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES