All Comments on 'Aurora Blue Ch. 01'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful build up

This is a beautiful use of tension, building up to what will become a complete sharing of sexual experiences with "others". Keep it up. Navigating the turn towards action will be tricky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have no idea what the fuck is going on

but I'm loving it. Seriously, if this is the kind of sex married couples have, sign me up :D I only hope that this is not a precursor to adultery and diorce. That would roylly suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, more.

Hi, and thanks. Love the overall topic, and love your details. Especially the dialog and your insistance about having her tell you everything. Women seldom get that about guys, they just need to know every little thing. A Mars/Venus thing, I guess. Thanks again. and keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Classic cum dump sissy tale

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

There is really nothing of interest in this entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story, but if you decide to write again, may I suggest that you consider using an editor? There were many distracting errors, but I have to admit, while distracting, this one made me laugh: "She'd found a pair of white lady's gloves". How did she know the gloves belonged to a white lady? Of course you meant that she found a pair of ladies white gloves, but using an editor (hopefully) would have caught that, along with the other errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
1031 Followers
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES