Australian Abduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

My body is overwhelmed with white hot head and is shuddering uncontrollably. I'm desperate for release but the drug is denying that to me. My captor continues to fuck my ass until finally I feel hot liquid squirt deep inside me.

My captor pulls out of me and finally releases me from the position I've been bound into. I'm guided to what feels like a bed & pushed down onto it. He cuffs my wrists together & attaches them to the bed. He then cuffs my ankles together and again attaches them to the bed.

I hear his altered voice near my ear telling me that I will be left to sleep and recover energy, that my experience tonight is only the start of what I will be going through. I feel fingers opening my mouth and a straw being placed inside. At first, I hesitate, afraid of what I might be forced to drink, then I hear my captor tell me that it is an electrolyte solution, designed to prevent me from dehydrating. I take a tentative sip as he holds my head up and am reassured by the cool, fresh taste of the liquid in my mouth. I realise how thirsty I am and quickly suck down the rest. My captor continues to hold my head and inserts a second straw into my mouth. Again, I tentatively take a sip but the taste is the same as the last and I make quick work drinking it. As I swallow the last drop I start to feel dizzy & light-headed. A roaring fills my ears and I quickly slip into unconsciousness. My captor had obviously drugged the drinks as I fall into a deep sleep.

When I awake my bladder is full and it is obviously some hours since my previous ordeal. My hood has been replaced with a blindfold that is fitted so tightly over my eyes that not a scrap of light penetrates. I hear movement near me and blindly try to turn my head towards it, trying to determine where my captor is. My actions are frustrated by the high, stiff collar encircling my throat & preventing any major movement.

I feel a hand encircle my ankle & with senses heightened by my lack of vision, can tell something is being attached to it. I feel my ankles being swung towards my right until they reach the edge of the bed. When I try to move them, I can tell that they have been hobbled by a short length of something, preventing me from walking easily.

Next I can feel my captor unlock my wrists & pull me upwards as he maintains a firm grip upon them. When I try to struggle, he cruelly twists my nipple, making me cry out.

He tells me that it will be worse for me if I don't accept my situation. The place where I'm being held is completely sound proofed and situated far from any other house. Any attempt at attracting attention or of resistance is completely futile. Again, his voice is peculiarly distorted. The only way I know my captor is male is because he fucked my ass the previous evening.

He pulls me to my feet and draws my hands up to my throat. I then feel my wrists being attached to the front of the collar. Placing a firm hand between my shoulders he forces me to bend over. Then keeping one hand against my crotch, he starts to land hard, fast blows across my ass. By the time he's finished, my ass is red hot, tears are leaking down my face and the pressure of his hand against my crotch & belly has made me desperate to pee!

My captor pulls me upright and attaches something to my collar. He yanks me forward & I'm forced to blindly follow as he moves across the room. The floor beneath me changes to cold tile and I assume we are in a bathroom. I hear a few sounds and then feel him behind me. He puts a hand on my forehead and pulls my head back as far as the collar will allow. The blindfold is removed and I blink against the sudden bright light. I see a hand descend into my line of vision but before I can register what is happening, the finger & thumb pull my eyelids wide. Some kind of liquid is dropped into my eye and my vision blurs. The action is repeated with the other eye. Now all I can see is light & dark and vague shapes.

My captor moves to stand in front of me and pulls me into what must be a shower cubicle. He steps out and turns me around to face him. He then asks if I need to pee.

Ashamed, I murmur that yes, I do need to pee.

He tells me to go ahead. My mouth drops open in shock. He reaches forward & again cruelly twists my nipples. He tells me that I will either pee in front of him or he will ensure that I am not able to pee for the entire day. Before I can tell him that I think it's impossible, he proceeds to tell me how he can insert a plug into my urethra to prevent anything escaping.

When I still hesitate, he starts to spank my pussy, hard. Then he starts to massage my clit & press against my belly. Its too much for me to take and against my will I feel warm liquid start to run down my leg & splash into the shower. My captor continues to rub my clit & stroke my pussy until the flow stops and to my intense shame, I can feel myself becoming aroused. When I finally finish, he forces me to my knees. He then pushes down on my back until my head is on the floor of the shower. He holds me there whilst he makes some adjustments and when he's finished, I'm held in place, head down, ass in the air. Then I feel a slippery substance being smeared around and inside my ass, followed by a cold, metal object. I flinch as my ass suddenly starts to fill with tepid water but bound as I am, I cannot escape what is happening. I start to groan as the flow continues, implacably filling my passage until I can start to feel my belly swell. I beg my captor to stop, please stop, but he pays no attention. Only when the flow of water stops is the metal nozzle withdrawn. I immediately try to expel the water but my captor spanks my ass hard & when I pause from the pain, he swiftly inserts a butt plug, preventing any more leakage.

"You were not clean enough for my satisfaction last night" I hear my captor say. "This will ensure that you are. You will be given this treatment every day you are here and at any time I feel it is necessary. You are now my property and I insist that my property is pleasing to me at all times."

I hear his footsteps walk out of the bathroom and try to concentrate on listening to him moving around the other room to try and escape the discomfort of my situation. It doesn't work for long. Pretty soon I'm in pain from the pressure and I call out, begging my captor to have mercy. He ignores me for what seems like an eternity but finally I hear his footsteps approach. He releases the rope binding my collar to my ankles & pulls me out of the shower. He loosens the ankle hobble & forces me to straddle the toilet. He pulls out the butt plug but orders me to keep everything in until he commands me to release. He then pushes me down so that I am sitting on the toilet, grabs my jaw and forces my mouth open. He pushes his already hard cock into my mouth, thrusting in until he chokes off my air. In my struggles, I forget his orders and start to release what's been held inside. He grabs my hair & yanks my head back.

"Did I give you permission to release?" he asks me. Whatever he has put into my eyes has completely compromised my vision. All I can see is a blur as I try to shake my head and desperately try to prevent anything else escaping. "You will be punished for your disobedience and lack of control," he tells me. "Now open your mouth."

I reluctantly obey and once again he forces his cock into my mouth, but this time not so deeply.

"Now release, you dirty little whore!" he commands.

As I start to obey, my captor fucks my mouth, hard, deep and fast. I am so full that it takes a few minutes for me to completely evacuate everything. When my captor is certain that I'm finished, he pulls me up & drags me back to the shower. He holds me against the shower wall as he hoses me down with cold water, then once again forces me to my previous position -- head to the floor on my knees & ties me in place. I hear the sound of something being filled and then once again the nozzle is inserted into my ass. I groan as the warm water fills my passage and again starts to distend my belly. Again I'm plugged and left to suffer.

Finally, I'm dragged back to my feet and forced to evacuate everything. This time, however, I am forced to release everything into the shower as my captor watches, pinching & twisting my nipples as I do so. Eventually he tells me that he's now satisfied that I'm clean enough for his use. Again he hoses me down and then drags me, still soaking wet, back to the bedroom. I can see a vague outline in the centre of the room which must be the bed and can just tell that it has high posts at each corner & a cross piece attaching each together at the top. Before I can try to see more, my captor replaces the blindfold over my eyes and pushes me down onto the bed. He positions me so that my head is hanging down over the side of the bed, face up, before tying me tightly in place. He tells me that he is not satisfied with how deep he can fuck my mouth and that I will learn to do better. The bed is high and although I do not know this, has been specially designed so that captives bound as I am bound are at the perfect height to service their captor. Once again his hand grips my jaw and forces my mouth open. He thrusts his cock deep inside until its tip hits the back of my throat. I gag and he reaches out & twists my nipples hard. He commands me to open my throat and allow him further in. I moan, trying to tell him that I can't do it but this just seems to encourage him. He slowly starts to force his cock deeper inside. Unknown to me, the position I'm in opens my throat wider allowing him greater access. I try to struggle as his cock is cutting off my air supply but he continues pushing. I can hear a roaring in my ears and feel as if I'm about to pass out but am brought sharply back to reality as he spanks my pussy hard.

"Let's try that again, shall we?" he tells me mockingly. "We will continue with this exercise until you become a perfect cock sucking whore who can deep throat her Master!"

Again he thrusts his cock into my mouth, slowly pushing deeper. He grabs my jaw and tilts my head even further back and suddenly my throat expands as it accommodates his cock. Satisfied, my captor now starts to slowly pump in & out of my mouth, never leaving it completely, pausing from time to time with it buried deep in my throat until I almost pass out before withdrawing it. I gradually realise that in order to survive this ordeal I'm going to have to try and relax. This seems to have been what he was waiting for as suddenly the rhythm and force of his thrusts becomes hard & fast. I'm given no chance to breathe as his hot, hard cock fucks my mouth & throat until with a groan, he spills his hot seed deep inside me.

"Make sure you swallow every last drop," he commands me, "and make sure you completely clean me. As my whore, you will learn that I expect everything around me to be clean and perfect!"

Shuddering, I make sure to swallow all his seed and use my tongue to sweep over his cock, making sure there is nothing left. Finally he withdraws.

I hear him move around and then suddenly I feel something hot being dropped onto my mound. A second later I feel fabric placed on it and then pain shoots through me as it's ripped off. Whilst I'm still trembling from the shock, I feel my captors fingers worm inside my pussy, stroking & rubbing it until I forget about the pain. His fingers withdraw and I feel more hot liquid on my mound. Again fabric is placed against it and again it is ripped off. I can't help but yell from the pain. This time there are no fingers soothing it away. Instead I feel the bed lift as my captor gets to his feet. He grabs my jaw and forces a ball gag into my mouth, securing it tightly behind my head. Once more I feel the hot liquid on my mound followed by the material & its swift ripping off. This time, gagged as I am, there is no sound to disturb my captor and he takes his time rubbing my clit & fingering my pussy. To my shame I can feel myself getting turned on & my pussy is becoming moist. Then I tense as I feel more of the hot liquid being smeared over my pussy lips. I bite down against the pain as the material is once more placed then ripped off. My captor does this to both sides of my pussy lips, each time making sure to rub & stroke my pussy to distract me from the pain. Finally, he raises my hips slightly and I feel the hot liquid being dribbled around my ass & down the crack before that too is quickly ripped away. My captor runs his hands over my ass, pussy & mound, rubbing & teasing until I'm moaning in desire. He reaches up and starts to tease my nipples whilst increasing the pressure on my clit. He is obviously very experience because before too long my body is shuddering and I'm on the edge of orgasm. All of a sudden he withdraws completely & I can feel him stand up.

"Last night I allowed you to cum without my permission as it was your first night with me." He tells me. "From now on, however, you will only be allowed to cum when I give you permission. You will also be taught to cum on my command. I now own you and that means I own every part of you from your breasts, nipples, ass, pussy and, most importantly, your orgasms. You are here, first and foremost, to pleasure me and serve me. You will be taught to achieve the peaks of orgasm but only at my command and only because it pleases me to see my possession in the throes of complete ecstasy, unable to react at any level higher than basic instinct. By the time I have finished with you, you will crave what I do to you, whether it involves pleasure, pain or a combination of both! You see I have been aware of your existence for a long time and have laid my plans very carefully. You WILL belong to me completely and eventually you will be with me of your own free will as you know that only I can give you what you truly need. I WILL possess not only your body but your mind!"

I start to shake with a combination of dread and the aftermath of the desire my captor has worked me into. His words are strangely hypnotic and I'm torn between fear and intrigue. In the past I had dabbled in the role of submissive with my friend Glenn and had been grateful when he helped me break through some very strongly imposed barriers. He had never pushed me too far, always pulling back before I reached a point of panic. Now, however, I'm in a situation where I have no choice but to endure whatever is done to me and hope that at some point I'll be set free. Now I'm truly in a position where any boundaries that I have whether willingly or unwillingly imposed, will be smashed to smithereens as my captor will not care for what I can or cannot do! Deep down inside me, there is a very small thrill of excitement, one which I quickly try to suppress with feelings of indignation over my captivity and slavery.

My captor leaves me tied to the bed and exits the room. I cannot tell how long he is gone for but when he returns an appetising aroma enters the room with him. I hear a tray being placed on a table and then feel my wrists being unlocked. I'm pulled into a sitting position by pressure on my collar and groan as this places stress on my widely spread legs. I feel a hand grasp my throat tightly, just above the collar.

"If you try to resist, I will hurt you!" my captor coolly informs me. Maintaining his pressure on my neck, he leans down and unlocks each ankle. I sigh in relief as he swings my legs closed but then realise that he has once again hobbled them together. He pulls me to my feet and leads me to what I assume is the foot of the bed. Once there, my arms are raised and I hear two clicks. I realise that my wrists have been locked either side of a post. My captor moves to one side & I can hear him pick something up. The next thing I know, something is being wrapped around my waist and I soon realise that it is a type of corset as he starts to tighten it. I start to gasp as he pulls it tighter. I usually enjoy wearing corsets -- they make me feel sexy and desirable, but they're usually made of an elasticated material that gives when you move. This corset is severely boned and the material feels like leather. There is no give in the material at all and I can feel my waist being squeezed smaller each time my captor tightens it. By the time I feel him tie the lacing off, I can barely breathe and my breasts have been pushed up, spilling over the corset. What I can't see due to the blindfold, is that there are no cups on the corset, just a rigid shelf upon which my breasts are supported. The corset has been cut high so that clear access is given to my clit, ass & pussy. I feel my wrists being unlocked and my captor turns me around before pulling my arms behind me and securing the wrists once more to the post, this time down by my sides.

I feel his hand grip my right nipple and pull my breast out. Then something cool surrounds its base and tightens until I can feel my breast swell & throb. Then his hand grips my left nipple and he repeats the process. When he's finished, I can feel cables tightly encircling both swollen, throbbing breasts.

My captor moves away and I hear a clink of metal against china. The appetising aroma moves closer and I'm ordered to open my mouth. Slowly I do so, distracted by my throbbing breasts, a distraction that dissolves as I taste the food that's been placed in my mouth. The texture is soft and the taste is warm & savoury, although I can't seem to identify what it is. I'm so hungry that I obediently eat every mouthful that is placed in my mouth even as I realise I'm being fed like a baby. I then feel a straw being placed in my mouth and although wary of what it may be, I'm thirsty and try a sip. I'm relieved when all I taste is orange juice. I suck eagerly and am disappointed when there's no more to be had. Another straw is placed in my mouth and encouraged I suck. The liquid this time is tea, milk and no sugar, just how I like it. Again, I continue to suck until all the liquid has gone.

When everything is finished, my captor unlocks my wrists from the post and relocks them behind my back. I feel something being attached to the front of my collar and my captor jerks me forward. The hobbles on my ankles are short, preventing me from walking easily or fast. I end up stumbling along in the wake of my captor. I hear the door open and I'm pulled through into another room. This one has a dead feeling to it, all sound seems to be swallowed up.

My captor pulls me along for several more steps before shortening the leash and yanking me to a stop. He pushes me first to my knees and then forwards until I'm lying face down on the floor. I feel something attached to the back of the corset and then feel my captor's hand on my right ankle. He removes the hobble and draws my ankle up towards my knee. I groan as this places stress on the back of my knee and thigh. Just as I think I can't take any more, my captor secures my ankle to the corset with a chain. He repeats the process with my other ankle. Now I'm face down on the floor with my wrists secured behind my back and my legs bend & bound in place. I feel something being slid up over my hands & arms, ending just below the shoulders. It seems to be a solid length of leather which my captor proceeds to tighten until my arms are held rigid. Then I hear an electric hum and feel myself being raised off the floor. When my captor is satisfied, I stop moving upwards. I feel something snugly encircle each of my thighs and then they're pulled apart & secured. My pussy and ass are now completely exposed. Next, a hood is drawn over my head and secured over the collar. I feel my head drawn back until my face is upright.

I hear a door open and footsteps enter, many sets of footsteps. I can distinguish high heeled shoes amongst the footsteps and my heart sinks as I realise that once again I have been exposed in the presence of women.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers