Australian Abduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers

I hear my captor's distorted voice address those gathered. "We have here fresh material to work with," he began. "As you can see, the subject is now suitably prepared. I invite you to inspect her."

The footsteps move closer. Hands start exploring my pussy and ass. I feel my pussy lips being parted and fingers exploring their folds. Another hand moves over my mound and exposes my clit. Yet other hands part my ass cheeks and I feel something being inserted.

"Well, the endoscope reveals that the subject is indeed clean," I hear a female voice state.

The hand on my clit continues to rub & tease it.

"The clit is nicely available now" a male voice commented.

Another voice spoke up beside me. "As is the pussy. Nice, clean area. Excellent view is now afforded.

I heard my captor's modified voice once again.

"It is time the subject learned her most important lesson," he said. "She has been told that she now exists only to serve and provide pleasure for me. Please feel free to use her and make your observations to me as to how you feel she performs. I shall be watching and making my own judgements. I have, however, one stipulation. No cock is allowed access to her ass and ladies, that also means strap-ons!"

A murmur of disappointment ran through the room but it was brief. My captor was obviously well respected by the people in the room.

The fingers stroking my pussy started to slip inside my pussy, sliding in and out. Another pair of hands started to pinch & twist my nipples, making me gasp.

"Hmm, nice reactions!" a male voice commented.

"I should say!" said a voice down near my hips. "Try those nipples again!"

The hands started to pinch and twist my nipples again, getting progressively harder. I groan in pain.

"My god, look at the response!" the voice at my hips exclaims. "Her pussy's getting wet!"

"Let's see what happens when we stimulate her clit," another male voice said.

The fingers at my clit started to rub, pinch & tease. They employed a variety of techniques, keeping up the pressure. Pretty soon my body was writhing & swaying in its chains.

"Check her reactions," said the same male voice.

"Oh she's a horny little slut, isn't she?" a female voice exclaimed. "Her pussy's dripping wet!"

"Well in that case," said the male voice who had been giving the suggestions," and I felt my hips grabbed in a pair of firm hands. A large cock forced its way into my pussy, although to my shame, it was not difficult to do as it was already sopping wet. "I don't see why you should get all the fun," said another male voice, and after all, we're supposed to be evaluating her!

My head is grabbed and I'm ordered to open my mouth. I try to keep it closed but a hand pinches my nipples and when I open my mouth to gasp, a cock forces its way inside. I'm now being fucked at both ends, cocks thrusting into my mouth and pussy hard and fast. The two men fucking me settle into a rhythm. The man fucking my pussy pushes me against the man fucking my mouth, forcing his cock even deeper into my throat.

"Mmm, I have an idea," said a female voice. "Bring that padded bench over here."

I hear something being dragged across the room and movement underneath me, then I feel a hot mouth fasten onto my clit. It starts to suck and bite my clit. The combination of everything starts driving me towards an orgasm. Suddenly I hear my captor's voice bark out.

"Remember what you've been told! You are not allowed to cum unless I give you permission!"

"Oh how delightful," a female voice gloated. "I keep forgetting that the new subjects don't know how to behave! There's one more place we haven't used and I'm dying to take advantage of our hosts invitation."

I'm trying to concentrate on fending off the tremors shooting through my body. I know I should be fighting and I know that my captor doesn't really own my body, but I'm afraid of the consequences of disobedience. I feel slim fingers massaging my asshole. One by one they slowly slip inside and the woman starts to fuck my ass. She is obviously an expert as despite my good intentions, my body is inexorable rising towards orgasm.

"Everyone stop what they're doing!" my captor's voice barked out.

Instantly obedient, everyone stopped, leaving me hovering on the edge.

I can't suppress a moan of frustration from escaping my lips. There is an air of expectancy in the room, everyone waiting for my captor's next words. He waits until my body slowly returns to normal, or at least as normal as it can be, strung up & swaying above the floor with my arms & legs bound in demanding positions. I hear footsteps approach & circle me. A finger lightly rubs over my nipples, eliciting a moan from me as their touch sends a shiver of pleasure through my body. The fingers move down and lightly stroke between my wet pussy lips & over my clit. Again I can't help but moan. The light touch is in complete contrast to the pounding I've just been subjected to. The fingers continue their feather light strokes and I squirm as the sensations start to once again rise in my body. I feel fingers slipping inside my pussy, slowly sliding in and out. The fingers crook and I gasp as they find my G-spot. Now there's a thumb rubbing my clit and another hand starts to pinch & twist my nipples, gently. This slow manipulation is driving me wild! My body is aching and once again tremors are starting to run through it. This continues until I'm hovering on the edge of orgasm. The slow stimulation has brought me to this point but is not quite enough to push me over and for the third time that morning I'm left trembling with sexual frustration! I hear my captor's voice speaking.

"You want do cum, don't you, you little whore?" he says.

I try to shake my head in denial but his hands start working on me again and I'm betrayed by the moan that escapes my lips.

"I asked you a question," my captor barks. "Do you want to cum?"

His fingers are still working on my body, keeping me on the edge. Desperately, I try to nod my head.

"Then you will have to beg me to permit you. Do you understand?"

I freeze. I'm an assertive and independent woman. I've never begged for anything in my life and to do so now for something as private as this, in front of multiple witnesses is humiliating in the extreme!

"I said, do you understand, you little whore?" he barked.

Finally, I nod my head.

"Very well. You may beg your Master to allow you to cum and perhaps I will be lenient!" he says.

Trying to hold onto whatever shred of dignity I have left, I quietly ask his permission to cum. "Not good enough!" is his reply. "Say it like you mean it and loudly enough for everyone to hear!"

"Please let me cum!" I say more loudly.

"You will address me correctly at all times," he barks. "You are my slave for the duration of your captivity and as such I am to be addressed as Master! Do NOT forget that. ANY sign of disrespect or disobedience will be punished, I can assure you!"

I close my eyes against the humiliation and swallow hard before speaking.

"Please Master, let me cum," I say.

"Louder" is his response.

"Please, Master, I'm begging you, please let me cum!" I repeat in a louder voice.

"So you admit that you're a horny little slut?" he asks.

"Yes, Master" I reply, knowing I have no choice but to answer in the affirmative if I am to be allowed the release my body craves.

I moan as I feel his hands leave my body. Again my mouth is forced open and a thick cock thrusts inside. Another cock drives into my pussy and I feel a hot mouth fix itself onto my clit. I groan at the sudden assault but there is more to come as a woman's fingers insert themselves into my ass. These people have obviously worked with each other for a long time as they quickly settle into a rhythm that has my body pulsating and driving towards orgasm. I hear my captor's voice near my ear as I reach fever pitch.

"Hold it back!" he demands and I groan.

My body is shuddering and I don't know if I can obey him.

"I said hold it! You will NOT cum until I tell you. You will cum at my command and ONLY at my command. NOW HOLD IT!!"

I desperately try to obey, imposing mental control on my wayward body. The desire to cum is now so strong that it's painful.

I feel fingers grip my nipples and as they pinch down hard, I hear my captor's voice commanding me to cum. The pain from my nipples is enough to overwhelm the mental restraints I tried to impose on my body and with a shudder, my body succumbs to a powerful orgasm. The cocks inside my mouth and pussy also seem to pulsate as they shoot their cum into me.

As I start to descend from my climax I'm vaguely away of bodies moving away from me and the bench being moved but am startled when I feel pressure at my asshole. I groan as I feel a hard cock forcing its way inside of me. Hard hands grip my hips, pulling my body down onto his shaft, slowly at first until I can feel his balls pressing against my ass cheeks. Once he is sure my passage can accommodate him fully, he starts to thrust in & out, gradually increasing in speed and intensity. I feel fingers start to pinch and twist my nipples and another reaches under me and starts to stimulate my clit. I'm quickly driven towards another orgasm. Just in time, I remember that I have to beg my captor for permission to cum.

"Please Master, I need to cum!" I cry out.

"No!" I hear him say from behind me. "You will cum when I tell you to and not before!"

The cock pounding my ass increases its speed & intensity. The hands are now dragging me back hard, forcing his cock deeper inside me. Imprisoned in my chains, I cannot escape my captor as he fucks my ass, or the hands that torture my nipples and stimulate my clit. My body starts to shake and once again I beg my captor to let me cum.

"Please, Master, I can't hold out any longer!" I cry. "Please, I'm begging you to let me cum!"

"Not yet!" he growls. "You will have to learn control if you want to leave here, and you will NOT leave here unless I am certain you have learned your place!"

I can feel tears dripping down the inside of the hood. I know I'm not going to be able to hold out for much longer! The fingers on my nipples give a particularly hard pinch and crying out I lose control and cum. I cum so hard that to my acute shame and embarrassment, I also lose control of my bladder and hot, golden liquid gushes to the floor.

I hear a groan as my captor buries his cock deeply in my ass and pumps his hot seed into me. As he withdraws, he grabs my pussy, shoving his fingers roughly inside, and whilst holding me in place, he pounds my ass with his hand, landing blow after blow until I'm sobbing in pain.

"You were told not to cum unless I give you permission!" he growled. "You were warned you would be punished if you disobey my orders. You were told that I insist that my slaves and my environment are kept clean. You came without permission and pee'd on the floor like a common animal. Therefore, you will be punished. What you felt just now is only a taste of what you will experience later!"

I'm lowered to the floor, my thighs resting in warm liquid. My face is flaming hot with embarrassment and I'm actually grateful to be hooded as it hides my shame. My legs are released from their straps but are immediately spread wide and I can feel them being locked to the floor. My arms are also removed from the leather sleeve, unlocked, spread wide and then locked down. I'm left, lying in my own pee as voices discuss me overhead.

"Her nipples are nice and large and remarkably sensitive!" I hear a male voice say. "They have a direct connection to her pussy. This raises some interesting possibilities. I wonder if she can be made to cum purely by nipple stimulation?"

"It's a shame about her clit," a female voice remarks. "Very small & difficult to work with. This needs to be addressed over the next few days!"

"Good breasts," says another male voice. "Large and well formed. A pleasure to see breasts such as these that are completely natural! They look particularly pleasing when tightly bound as they are today!"

"I think she will be a problem," came a sharp female voice. "She's proud & stubborn. She won't bend easily. She may have to be broken!"

"That decision will be mine," my captor's voice said harshly. "You obviously have a problem with this subject so I won't be requiring your presence any longer!"

"Her ass is delightful," said the voice of the woman I recognised as having finger fucked me there. "She is obviously not used to it, but I can tell that once she is properly trained, she will be extremely accommodating!"

The discussion ran on along these lines for a long time with various people arguing with each other over the best ways to proceed. Then the voices moved to the other side of the room and I could no longer hear them. I could only dread what they might be discussing. Eventually, I heard multiple footsteps leave the room. Two pairs, however, approach me and I can hear the sound of something rolling. I feel my arms being unlocked and brought down to my sides where they are once more locked into position. My ankles are also unlocked by held by a firm pair of hands as I am once more raised into the air. Something is slid underneath me and I'm lowered onto a hard, metal surface. I feel the cable being detached and then both sets of hands turn me so that I'm lying on my back.

There is a click as I feel each ankle being locked down. I then feel wide leather straps being fastened tightly around each of my thighs. I sigh in relief as I feel the cables encircling my breasts loosen. They're not removed completely, but now act more to prevent my breasts sagging rather than the severe confinement that has made them sore & swollen. I hear movement near my head and then a wide strap is placed over my forehead and tightened until I cannot move my head. My jaw is gripped and a ball gag is forced into my mouth. I feel it being drawn tight until there is no way I can dislodge it. I'm now held completely immobile. There is a click and I feel my legs being pulled widely apart. Just when I feel I'm about to be split in two, there are another pair of clicks and the motion stops.

I feel sudden pain as my inner labia lips are clamped and then feel them being pulled outwards. What I cannot see is that there are thin, strong cables running from the clamps, which my captor's now attach to the thigh cuffs. They tighten them until there is a constant drag on my labia. I feel another sharp pain in my clitoral hood. My captors attach two small clamps, again with thin cables, which they secure to rings embedded in the corset. This pulls the hood up and exposes my clit. Finally, I feel fingers start to rub & tease my clit until it starts to engorge. The fingers pull away to be replaced with something cool & circular which surrounds my clit.

Fingers grab my nipples and start pinching and teasing them. Still sensitive from their treatment earlier, its takes little time before they are hard & erect. I cry out against the gag as pain shoots through them. Nipple clamps have been attached to the base of each. My captors are not yet done, however, as I feel my the clamps pull upwards until my nipples are distended & taught. I cannot see that cables are attached to the clamps which have then been attached to a hook above me.

I hear a hissing sound and feel intense suction around my clit. It lasts for what seems to be ages before releasing. The pressure stays off for a while and then once again the suction starts. A pair of footsteps walks away and then I hear my captor's voice in my ear.

"While most of your body is pleasing, your clit is too small and displeases me," he says. You have been connected to a machine that will gradually increase the size of your clit until I am satisfied with its size. As any motion might dislodge the suction device, you have been immobilised and encouraged not to move by the placing of clamps. I assure you that if you do try to move, the results will not be pleasant!"

I can barely registered his words as my nipples are in so much pain, but what he says next shocks me to attention.

"Now you may be wondering why you have been brought here," he says, "especially as you have only just arrived in Australia. Let me assure you that I am intimately familiar with you and your life. I regularly browse through the stories on Literotica.com, especially those dealing with non-consensual scenes. Both your stories grabbed my attention. Your writing is vivid and once I had read them I decided that I would possess you. After all, you write so descriptively about the treatment of the slaves/subs that I decided you should experience them first hand. Everything about your stories screams out that your true nature is submissive and I intend to strip everything away from you until you cannot deny the truth!"

I feel my body go cold with shock & dread. My stories are pretty extreme and whilst writing them turned me on, they were intended as pure fantasy and in no way had I ever wanted to go through such experiences myself!

My captor's voice shook me out of my shock.

"I started making plans for you a long time ago," he said. "I have a friend who is a genius hacker and it was no problem for him to find out who you really were. Before long I knew where you lived, where you worked and my friend installed snooping software to track your movements. I started making plans to get you into my power. I was completely prepared to hire a jet in order to bring you here so imagine my pleasure when I found out that you were actually planning to emigrate to Australia. It was as if fate also agreed that you should be mine. After that, it was a simple matter to find out when you would be arriving in Australia and where you would be staying. And now, you are mine and will experience everything you have written about!"

With that he turned and I could hear him cross the room, a door opened and closed and I was left, immobile on the metal gurney, my nipples pulled taught and with my clit being assaulted by the suction device.

My mind was spinning in a frenzy. I had been coolly and efficiently stalked and the knowledge that my every movement had been tracked was paralyzing! I had never thought, when I started writing, that this would be the result of my stories!

Time seems suspended as the suction pump implacably works on my clit. All I am aware of is my clit growing more sensitive as the pain in my nipples and labia lips becomes a constant throb. Finally I hear a door open and footsteps approach. The clamps are pulled off my nipples and I cry out against the gag as pain floods into them with the return of sensation. The clamps on my labia dig in as my body bucks upwards in reaction. A hand pushes me back down and fingers inspect my pussy. To my shame I can feel the sudden rush of moistness between my labia, clear indication that the pain in my nipples has sparked a sexual response. I feel the suction on my clit cease and the cylinder is pulled away. Fingers move over my clit, making me cry out as they inspect the over-sensitised area.

Another set of footsteps enters the room and stops beside me. I recognise the male voice when it speaks as the one who had suggested experimenting with making me cum by nipple stimulation alone.

"Is she ready?" the voice asks.

"Not yet," I hear my captor reply. "We won't get accurate results with her in this state. Let's get her back to the room & I'll see she recovers sufficiently to be used later."

I cry out again as the clamps are pulled from my labia, then feel the thigh straps being removed. My legs are moved back together and my ankles are unlocked as is the strap holding down my head. Finally the ball gag is removed and I am lifted from the gurney.

"Please don't do this to me!" I cry. "Please don't turn me into Kristy. I won't be able to take what has been done to her!"

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers