Australian Abduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers

"N-no Master," I stammer, making him laugh.

I'm startled. This is the first time I've heard a human reaction from him!

He withdraws his fingers and pulls me to my feet.

"When I call for position 3, you will stand with your hands behind your back and your feet spread as wide apart as you can get them, understand? Now assume position 3" he commands.

I quickly place my hands behind my head and spread my feet as far apart as I can. My inner thighs protest as they're stretched.

I feel him step up behind me. His chest is bare but he is wearing some kind of clothing on his legs that has left his cock free. I can feel it pressing against my asshole as his hands rub and squeeze my breasts before descending to rub my clit & finger my pussy.

"Good girl," he says approvingly. He continues for some time, playing with each breast in turn whilst fingering my pussy until it starts to get moist.

"You know you really are a responsive little whore," he tells me. "You may not believe it yet, but you are a true submissive and I intend to prove it to you. The sooner you realise how much you have to gain by admitting that fact, the sooner I can introduce you to the pleasures that admission brings!"

I'm starting to get hot & wet under his ministrations but manage to gasp out a response. "Yes Master," is all I can manage.

Reluctantly he pulls his hands away from my body.

"The last position you will learn is position 4," he tells me. "Lean forward with your hands behind your head and with your legs spread wide."

I obey him so quickly that I sway a little in unsteadiness. I feel his arm support me until I regain my balance.

"Mmm, I like a slave who is so eager to please!" he chuckles. "Now stay in position 4 until I release you!"

I hear him move across the room and open a drawer. When he returns I feel the stiff posture collar being removed. It's replaced by one that is shallower and softer. In fact it is so soft that it almost caresses my skin. I feel a doubled length of soft rope being passed around my chest and tied off under my breasts. My captor takes my right breast in his hand and tightly wraps a length of rope around it. In a short space of time my breast is so tightly confined that it throbs and pulsates, the nipple hard and erect. He secures the rope and repeats the process on my left breast. I can feel he has left two short lengths dangling. He picks these up and pulls them between my breasts. I feel him cross them over before securing each length to my collar.

"Assume position 3" he barks.

I straighten my back and stand with my hands behind me. This position tightens the breast bondage further and I bite back a groan. I can feel that my breasts are bound so tightly that they are standing straight out from my body, defying gravity. There is a click behind me as my wrists are secured to my collar.

"Stand still and wait for my instructions", my captor orders.

He moves away and again I hear the sound of a drawer opening. When he returns I hear a click at my collar and feel a slim length of leather dangle between my breasts. Next I feel my ankles once again being hobbled. My captor picks up the leash and tugs at it.

"Follow me," he commands and I obediently stumble out of the room behind him.

We move back into the sound-proofed room, for that is what I have determined has caused the dead feeling.

"Assume position 3" he barks.

I obey as best I can with my ankles hobbled and wait obediently for his next command. I hear the gurney being rolled into place and bolted down. I am pushed backwards until the cold metal catches me mid-thigh.

"Sit and lie back" is my next order. I obey and do not resist as I am pulled further down the gurney. My wrists are locked into place, as are my ankles and once again my thighs are strapped down. I gasp as clamps pinch down on my inner labia and bite back a groan as they are pulled apart and secured in place.

This time, however, I'm not gagged and there is no strap holding down my head. I hear a click at the foot of the gurney, and my legs are spread wide. This time I can't prevent a moan escaping as the action pulls my inner labia even further apart! Finally I hear the two parts being latched down and am left with my legs spread wide apart, the clamps on my labia ensuring that the entrance to my pussy is completely exposed.

I feel a soft cloth wipe between my pussy lips before being pushed inside. As it's withdrawn, my pussy feels tight & dry.

A door opens and I hear a second pair of footsteps cross the room.

"I appreciate you allowing this experiment," I hear a male voice say.

"Not at all A," I hear my captor reply. "I'm as intrigued as you are and can't wait to see the results!"

"Is she ready?" the man called A asks.

"Yes," my captor replies. "As you can see, I have prepared her so that her pussy is completely open and exposed. We shall easily be able to judge the reactions. How do you want to proceed?"

"Let's start with manual manipulation, shall we?" said A.

Without warning, each man seized one of my nipples and started rolling it between his fingers and rubbing his thumb over its tip. I moaned as this immediately sent a jolt of electricity through me. "Hmm, very fast reaction to lowest level manual stimulation," A remarked. I felt a finger slide between my dry pussy lips. "However, no physical manifestation as yet. Let's move to level 2".

The fingers that had been rolling my nipples between them tightened their pressure, starting to pinch and pull the erect nubs. Fingernails were dragged across the tips. This time I groaned as my pussy shuddered in reaction. Again, a finger slip between my lips. This time they were slightly moist.

"Definitely a very strong link between the nipples and the pussy, don't you agree?" said A.

Another finger joined the first.

"Yes indeed," I heard my captor say.

"Let's move to level 3, shall we?" said A.

Now each of my breasts was kneaded and squeezed with one hand as my nipples were pulled, pinched and twisted. This time I cried out as the pleasure started to turn to pain. The fingers weren't just pinching and releasing, they were pinching down hard and maintaining that pressure as my nipples were pulled away from my body and twisted violently. This abuse continued for several minutes and I despite the pain, I could feel my pussy getting wetter. This time when the finger descended, it slipped easily inside my pussy. This was quickly joined by two others and a fourth was being inserted when I groaned. My pussy was being stretched so wide that it hurt!

"Stop!" my captor commanded. "Any more and you'll ruin the experiment!"

I felt the fingers withdraw.

"You're absolutely right. I apologise for allowing myself to get carried away," A said. "But it is incredible how easily she is turned on just from nipple stimulation!"

"Indeed," my captor agrees. "And it opens some fascinating options for training her!"

"That, of course, is completely up to you," A said. "Shall we continue with the experiment?"

"By all means" was the reply. "But from now on, merely indicate what you wish so that the subject cannot anticipate and mar the experiment."

"Of course, quite sensible," A replied.

Once again I found my nipples being pinched and teased but this time, as soon as they had become erect a cylinder was placed over each. I heard hissing and gasped as my nipples were suddenly encased in a vacuum. This lasted for what seemed to be a few minutes before the pressure was released. I sighed in relief, but it was short-lived as once again all the air was pumped out of the cylinders. The cycle continued until I lost track of the number of repetitions. Each time the vacuum was imposed, my nipples engorged further. Finally the pressure was released completely and the cylinders taken away. Fingers lightly brushed against my nipples and I cried out, my body writhing as that slight touch sent jolts of sexual fire screaming through my body. The light touch turned into powerful pinching and I screamed. My body was shuddering on the brink of climax. I heard voices murmur and felt the cylinders being replaced. This time the substance felt metallic and the cylinders were much smaller. Again the vacuum was applied and this time, each time the nipples engorged, they were crushed mercilessly against the metal sides of the cylinder. I was in agony but my pussy was dripping wet! I started to chant under my breath. I was so far gone I didn't even know what I was saying! Sometimes it was "oh god, oh god, oh god", at others I'm sure I was swearing like a trooper. All I knew was that fire was eating through my pussy. Finally the cylinders were removed but before I had time to sigh in relief both nipples were seized and cruelly pinched and twisted as they were pulled swiftly away from my body. I screamed as sensation flooded through me and my body shuddered as juices gushed from my pussy. There was a pause for a few moments as all action ceased.

"Well," A finally said. "I think we can definitively say that it is possible to make this subject cum from pure nipple stimulation! Thank you for allowing me the privilege of this experience! It's one I shall not forget for a long time to come!"

"You're welcome," said my captor. "I have to admit that I'm fairly impressed myself. I wasn't sure that what you proposed was possible. May I escort you to the other room so we can discuss our findings?"

With those words, the two men walked out of the room, leaving me bound and shaking in the aftermath of an orgasm brought on purely by torturing my nipples. They weren't the only ones who were amazed at the results of their experiment!

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers