Australian Abduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

I'm prevented from saying more as the ball gag is once more forced into my mouth & secured.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" my captor asked?

I try to shake my head, both in response to his question and to try & emphasise what I had been trying to say.

"I think you are a liar," he continued. "You're lying to me and you're lying to yourself. You would not have written so vividly if you could not identify with what was happening. In addition, as my property you have no rights whatsoever. You will do as I say, you will be used as I dictate and I will decide how you are to be treated and what you will be subjected to. If you are sensible, you will decide to obey me of your own free will. If you do, things will be easier for you and I will allow you to experience pleasure as well as pain. If you do not, I will ensure that your training focuses only on pain until you will not be able to cum UNLESS it is through pain! I will turn you into a pain slut -- a whore for whom pleasure will no longer be enough to achieve orgasm. Do I make myself clear?"

I frantically nod my head to show I understand.

"Good." My captor says. "I believe we are making progress! Do you understand your place now?"

I nod my head. I can do nothing else. The steel in his voice made it very clear that if I don't willingly submit to him, then by the time he releases me, I will be unrecognisable as the independent, slightly sexually repressed woman that I used to be!

"Excellent! He says. "Now I will allow you a rest period before this afternoon."

I'm carried back to the other room and placed on the bed, face up. I feel a tug at my neck and realise that the collar has been attached to the bed by a short leash, preventing me from moving around. I feel a sharp sting in my arm and slip into a deep sleep.

When I awake I realise that my captor has removed the corset, the hood and the gag, although there is still a blindfold in place. My waist and ribs are sore from being so tightly confined. I don't know how long I've been asleep but I'm hungry and thirsty, although to my surprise, I seem to feel completely refreshed!

I hear someone enter the room and stand beside me.

"Are you going to behave?" my captor asks.

I nod my head. "Yes.......Master" I hear myself say.

"Very good, maybe you are learning your place!" he replies.

I feel my wrists being clipped together in front of me and then movement at my collar. Suddenly the tension on my neck is released and my captor helps me to sit up. I feel a straw being placed at my lips and eagerly drink the cool liquid. It has a slightly lemony taste which I find refreshing. My captor waits until I have finished drinking before starting to speak.

"Are you ready to accept that you are now my slave?" he asked me.

I nod my head. After all, it has been made very obvious that I will not be allowed to escape!

"Good! In time, and if you obey every command I give, you will be asked another question," he continued. "You will be asked if you choose to be my submissive, of your own free will. Should your answer be yes, you will be taught how to experience ultimate pleasure without any inhibitions as you will be cumming for your Master's pleasure and at his command. You will be shown many routes to that pleasure and you will be carefully trained to take full advantage. You will also be given your freedom, on the understanding that you regard your external surroundings as an extension of this residence. Your apartment will be carefully chosen for you and will be monitored carefully. You will dress only in what is pleasing to me and you will return to my side instantly whenever I call. You will be given a discreet collar which you will wear at all times. Should your answer be no, then you will be kept here indefinitely. You will become no more than a sexual slave. You will not be allowed to cum as you will be kept on a constant regime of drugs that will deny you that release. Your body will be used for others' pleasure -- men and women. You will service whoever demands it and you will no longer have me overseeing your treatment. I warn you that you have already made one enemy here who sees you as a threat! She will be allowed access to you that for now I have denied as I do not want you damaged. So when asked, choose carefully!"

The choices my captor had laid out for me were in stark contrast. One offered the hope of escaping not only my captivity but also the powerful, self-imposed boundaries that I now knew were denying me the peaks of pleasure. The other brought visions of me bound in place as my body was constantly used and abused with no-one around to call a halt if it looked like I was being damaged!

As my thoughts turned inwards to contemplate my possible fates, I became aware of an urgent need to relieve myself. I started to squirm, trying desperately to hid this fact from my captor, but he must have been waiting for this moment.

"What is wrong, slave?" he asks.

"I need to relieve myself, Master" I reply.

"As a slave you are not allowed to use evasive language," is his response. "Tell me clearly what it is that is wrong."

Hanging my head in shame I replied. "I need to pee, Master," I said.

"Get up & turn around," my captor ordered.

I obey as quickly as I can. As soon as my back is turned to him, my blindfold is removed. My head is pulled back and one hand holds each eyelid open as once again liquid is dropped into each eye, blurring my vision.

"Bend over and place your hands on the bed" is my next instruction.

I comply and felt my ankles being hobbled once more.

"Get up and follow me to the bathroom," my captor orders.

I shuffle slowly in his wake, hampered by both the hobble and the fact that I could see nothing other than vague shapes. I know I'm in the bathroom only by the fact that I feel cold tiles underneath my feet. Impatient, my captor grabs me by the throat and pushes me into the shower. He loosens the hobble and commands me to spread my legs. I obey.

"Now you will pee," he tells me. "And I'm warning you if you don't obey me immediately, I will ensure that you cannot pee for the rest of today, and that will cause you extreme discomfort!"

My face flushes red in embarrassment, but I know I have no choice but to obey. I concentrate on relaxing my muscles and soon a flood of warm golden urine rushes out of me.

"Well done," my captor says. "You are learning. You must understand that everything you do from now on is controlled by me. You will pee only in my presence and if I allow you to do so. You will be given enemas to ensure you are always clean for my use and again these will be conducted in my presence. You will only be allowed to release at my command and I expect you to learn to control and hold everything in until given my command. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," I say.

I see him move closer and he raises my wrists over my head, securing them in place. He drags my feet further apart and I can feel the cuffs being attached to something. I hear the sound of running water and then flinch as a hard jet of water hits my body.

"As you behaved like an animal this morning, I am treating you like an animal!" my captor told me. "You exhibited a complete lack of control and disobeyed my direct orders. I told you that I will not tolerate anything other than a clean slave and environment and so now I must hose you down to restore that cleanliness!"

He plays the strong jet of water over my body for what seems like hours. By the time he has finished, I'm shuddering with cold. He brings my wrists down but continues to pull on them until I'm forced to bend over. Finally, when my head is level with my knees, the pressure stops and a click indicates that my wrists have been locked to the floor. I hear more water running and then slippery fingers circle and enter my asshole, withdrawing only to be replaced with a nozzle. I know what is coming next and sure enough, warm water starts flowing into my anal passage. This time the flow continues for far longer than it had this morning and I can feel my belly swelling. I whimper in pain but by now know enough not to protest as it will only bring me punishment, not relief. By the time the water stops flowing, I'm in agony.

"Hold it in," my captor commands.

I do my best but can't prevent a small amount from squirting out.

"Very well. As you cannot control yourself, I will impose control upon you," he says and I feel my ass stretched as he inserts a solid rubber butt plug. This one is larger than the one he used this morning and just adds to my agony.

"You will think on your actions while I go and attend to a few things," he tells me and I hear his footsteps cross both rooms and a door opens and closes.

I do not know that he is closely monitoring me and now I start to cry. The enema he's giving me has filled me so full that it is agonising. The need to expel everything is acute but thanks to the plug lodged inside me, I can do nothing but suffer. I don't know how long I'm left in this state but by the time my captor returns my body is stiff and cramping. He finally releases me from my bound position but tells me to kneel on the floor of the shower.

"You will service me with your mouth," he tells me. "If you do a good job, you will be allowed the release you crave."

I bring my bound wrists up and guide his cock into my mouth. I'm heartened by the fact that it is already semi-hard. I bend all my attention to his cock. I have been told in the past that I give good oral and concentrate on this fact as I work on my captor. I bring every trick I know to bear. Holding the base of his shaft firmly between my hands I slowly start licking from its base to its tip, swirling my tongue around at the very tip, darting it into the opening, then back out. I continue this for a while until I feel his cock hardening. With the shaft well lubricated by my tongue, I now attempt to bring my hands into play. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me away.

"I told you to service me with your mouth!" he says. "Did I say anything about using your hands?"

"No, Master," I reply quietly.

"From now on, you do what you have been ordered to do and ONLY what you have been ordered to do, am I making myself clear?"

"Yes, Master," I tell him.

"Very well, you may continue," he says, "but ONLY with your mouth!"

Now I'm worried. Before I have always used a combination of my hands and mouth to bring my partner off. Now half of that combination has been denied to me and I don't know if I'm going to be good enough!

Once more I turn my attention to his cock. Now using only my tongue, lips and mouth, I work up and down his shaft, tongue flicking and licking, taking only the tip of his cock into my mouth at first. As he stiffens further, I open my mouth wider and take him deeper inside. I hold him there as I use my tongue to circle the head of his cock, flicking it, tasting the drop of pre-cum that trembles at its tip. His hands descend to grip my head, twisting themselves into my hair, holding me firmly in position. He starts to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until his cock hits the back of my throat. I try to remember what I did earlier that morning and concentrate on opening my throat wider. I must have succeeded as I hear him groan as his cock lodges deeper inside. I struggle for air as he keeps it there for what seems to be an eternity before pulling back slightly and allowing me to gasp a breath. Again and again he thrusts into me. I can feel my throat swell against my collar as his cock buries itself deep. He starts to thrust harder and faster. All I can do now is passively accept the pounding of his cock and try to keep my throat as open as possible.

My belly is cramping in agony but I desperately try to focus on pleasing my captor, knowing this is the only way to get relief. I groan in pain and this seems to have a pleasing effect on him. His cock throbs and pulses. He buries it deeply down my throat cutting off all air as he pumps his hot seed into me. I panic as my body grows desperate for air and try to struggle but his hands grip my hair painfully and hold me in place as load after load of hot cum is pumped down my throat. I desperately swallow, which has the effect of taking his cock even further down and I'm rewarded by his groan above me. Finally, just when I'm scared I'll pass out, he withdraws his cock. He wipes it across my face and tells me to clean him off and to do a good job. Dizzy from the lack of oxygen, I nevertheless obey him and make sure every last drop of cum is licked from his cock. As my vision is still blurred, I do this by taste alone.

"Very good," my captor tells me. "It seems my new whore has a talented mouth. I shall have to remember to make use of it often."

My body is trembling as the agony in my belly intensifies. My captor notices.

"What's wrong, slave?" he asks.

"Please, Master, I need to relieve myself. My belly is in agony!"

"I told you before, slave. You are only allowed to speak plainly. Now tell me again, clearly, what do you need?"

I swallow against humiliation. I never speak of what I need to do in anything other than polite allusions but I know I have no choice if I want to get rid of the agony flaring through me.

"Please Master, I need to crap," I say, with my face flaming red.

My captor takes his time before replying, watching as I squirm in acute discomfort.

"Very well, stand up," he commands.

I obey and he pushes me backwards until once again I'm standing in the shower. He slowly pulls the plug out of my ass and a trickle of liquid follows.

"Hold it in!" he commands.

Despite the agony, I somehow find the will and tighten my sphincter, cutting off the flow. My captor pulls my legs apart once more and starts to rub my clit. I moan as his actions distract me but manage to somehow keep my asshole closed. He continues to rub my clit for a few more seconds before finally telling me to release. By now I'm so desperate to ease the agony in my belly that I don't care that he's watching me perform my most private actions. All I can think about is the relief I feel as the liquid gushes out of me. It takes a long time before the flow stops and by the time I'm finished, I'm shaking in reaction.

My captor tells me to bend over and in a daze, I obey him. He inserts first one then two fingers into my aching ass, swirling them around and gently pumping them in and out. As he does this, his other hand works on my clit until I start to moan in desire. I feel his fingers withdraw only to be replaced by his cock as he slowly pushes into me. I'm amazed to feel that once again he is hard! He keeps one hand rubbing my clit as he pumps his cock in & out of my ass. Much to my surprise, I feel my body start to respond. Again he increases the force and speed of his penetration, his hand on my clit is now pinching and rubbing hard. I can't help myself and try to push myself back towards my captor, wanting more of him inside me, craving a release that I can only vaguely comprehend may be possible in this way. His other hand slaps my ass as he tells me to stay still. I force my body to stillness and try to relax as his cock starts pounding into me. I'm shocked & amazed as I feel my body start to spiral up towards a climax! Desperately I cry out.

"Please Master, may I cum?" I ask.

"How do you want to cum?" is his response.

I now know what I have to say.

"Please Master, fuck my ass hard and make me cum!" I cry.

"Beg for it, you little whore. Tell me you're a dirty little slut who wants her Master to ream her ass!" he tells me.

As he speaks, he continues to pound into me, his hand working my clit like the expert he is. I'm on the brink of orgasm and know I have to resist until he gives me permission to cum!

"Please Master, I'm a dirty slut who wants her Master to ream her ass. Please! I beg you Master, let me cum!"

"You may cum when I tell you to and not before, do you understand?" he tells me.

By now I'm so desperate to cum that I'll agree to anything.

"Yes Master!" I say.

"Very well. Now control yourself," he tells me.

I bite my lip and desperately try to stave off the impending orgasm as he continues to pound into my ass. Then he slows down and rests his cock inside and stops the motion of his fingers. He stays like this for several moments and I start to descend from the edge but as I do so he begins again. He repeats this process several times, each time stopping just as I'm at the edge of orgasm. By now my whole body is quivering with white hot heat. Finally, he pulls my body hard against him, driving his cock deep into my anal passage. At the same time he pinches my clit hard and orders me to cum. I respond without thinking and my body shudders as an intense orgasm rolls over me. My captor holds me in place until the tremors die down and I'm gasping for air.

"Well done!" he tells me. "Now can you see the rewards for obedience?"

I nod my head. "Yes, Master," I say shakily.

I had never thought that an orgasm could be achieved through anal sex, let along one that strong. I was beginning to realise that obedience did, in fact, reap major rewards.

My captor led me back to the bed. "Can I trust you to stay in place if I leave you to rest?" he asks me.

"Yes Sir," I reply. As I lie back on the bed he replaces the blindfold over my eyes.

"Get some sleep," he tells me. "You still have a long day ahead of you!"

With that I hear his footsteps cross the room, followed by the door opening & closing. I hear a click as a key is turned in the lock. Exhausted, I slowly drift down into a refreshing sleep.

I'm woken by the sound of the door opening. Footsteps cross the room and stop beside the bed.

"Good, I see you're awake" says my captor. "You must learn positions by their number and assume them immediately whenever ordered to do so. Do you understand?

"Yes Master," I reply.

"I want you to assume position 1. When I give you this command you are to kneel on the floor with your knees wide apart, and place your hands behind your head." He tells me. "Now, assume position 1," he barks.

I slip off the bed and kneel on the floor with my hands behind my head. He moves in front of me and I feel his hands spreading my knees wider. By the time he's finished, I can feel that my pussy is completely exposed.

"Learn that position!" my captor commands. "Your knees were too close together. I do not expect to have to place them correctly again, do I make myself clear?"

I nod my head. "Yes Master," I say.

His hand moves between my legs and he slides his fingers through my pussy lips and across my clit.

"This is why you must always have your knees spread," he explains. "You are to afford your Master easy access to your body at all times, even when kneeling."

"When I tell you to assume position two, you will lean forward, place your head on the floor, place your hands on your ass cheeks and pull them apart." He continues. "Assume position 2!"

Reluctantly, I lean forward and do as he says. It is humiliating to spread myself like this but I know I have no option. I feel his hands on mine and he pulls my ass cheeks wider.

"Again, unsatisfactory!" he says. "You must pull your cheeks as far apart as possible, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Master," I reply.

I feel his fingers working around my asshole and flinch as he inserts one into me. He withdraws it and spanks my exposed pussy, hard.

"You will submit to me willingly or run the risk that I will change my mind about offering you a choice!" he warns.

His finger returns to my asshole and I try to relax as he pushes it inside. A second finger joins the first and he gently pumps them in & out of my ass.

"That's better," he comments. "If you relax, you will learn to enjoy it. After all, it wasn't so long ago that my little whore was begging me to fuck her in the ass, now was it?"

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers