Autumn's Twilight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arma
Arma
1 Followers

"What the hell was that all about, hmm?" Alisha smiled deviously before sliding her hands under her head. "You were in rare form today, Zel."

"Shit if I know." I laid beside her still trying to catch my breath. The Porns made it all look so easy, it was like they could go non-stop for hours will little to no trouble. I knew I was no stud as me and Alisha laid side by side on that large bed. It would take years for me to find out that Porn's had been shot in various scenes and not all at once but by then my already growing dislike for them would make leaps and bounds until I just found them to be a complete turn off. The room had gone quiet without the constant squeaking of the bed frame and her mingled sounds of pleasure. My room was a place of heavy, polished wood furniture, books, candles and small statues I sat all about. Outside the rains whispered across the roof, against the windows and gurgled quietly through the gutters. I could hear the water falling from all the trees just outside the upstairs window.

Alisha reached over and brushed her hand over my flat stomach before brushing her finger tip over the the dramatically smaller and definitely spent cock. She then rolled over onto her side laying her slender arm over my chest. "You never fucked me like that. Hell, I never been fucked like that. Did I do something that turned you on?"

"I think it was the rain and just seeing you walk around in that skirt and blouse today." I reached over before looking into Alisha's face. I suddenly had the urge to kiss her on the lips so I did. She giggled then laid her head on my chest with a low sigh. "I just couldn't get enough of you I guess."

"Well, feel free to get like that more often." Alisha winked before grinning.

The black, older model phone rung in my room and I reached over blindly feeling around for it. I was not fortunate enough to have my own line but beggars can't be choosers. I finally felt the cool plastic brush over my palm just as it rung a second time. I picked up the receiver even as Alisha kissed at the side of my neck before nuzzling close. "Hello?"

"You won't believe this!" Autumn suddenly said loudly. "Guess what Brandon told me?"

"I dunno. Shoot." I said simply though I felt a surge of excitement.

"He says he has been fucking that annoying little princess, Natalie!" Autumn exclaimed. "Do you believe that?"

"He said what!?" I couldn't help but bust out laughing. "Brandon is lying like a rug and he knows it! How could you be so gullable?"

"Pfft! Did I grew up under power lines?" Autumn chuckled. "He says he has proof but we have to get their by six!"

"Is that Autumn?" Alisha asked curiously.

"Oh my god! You're boinking that Alisha slut, aren't you!" Autumn accused.

"That ass!" Alisha gasped laughing.

"Tell that skank I said hello!" Autumn said sweetly.

"Autumn says hello, skank." I instantly regretted being the messanger boy when Alisha punched me in the arm hard. "Owe! Don't shoot the messanger!"

"Tell her punk ass I said sit on it and rotate." Alisha giggled.

"Ouch!" Autumn laughed loudly before going on. "We have to go! This is too good to pass up!"

"Wait, isn't she's Kendall's supposed best friend?" I smirked over at Alisha who batted her eyes at me innocently.

"Yes! That blonde that Brandon been dating." Autumn exclaimed. "I so have to see this! Come on! It will be like an amusement park, but without the rides and the cool stands. Okay, so not very much like the amusement park. But you have to come! I want to see if that mouthy little sneak is really fucking Brandon."

"God, I hate you." I mumbled. "Must I?"

"Yessssss." Autumn said in a playfully sinister voice. "Love me and despair, baby."

"Fine, see you in about a half an hour." I mumbled with a small laugh then hung up before she could go on about some other smart ass comment.

"Isn't Kendall dating Brandon?" Alisha asked curiously.

"I guess Brandon is always going to be the sausage express." I laughed shaking my head. "But he could just messing with our heads. Still I told the crazy psycho on the phone I would go with her and once you make a promise to a psycho...well..."

"I was leaving anyway. I have to beat my parents home." Alisha kissed me on the brow then pushed up on her elbows. "Tell me about it in the morning?" She grinned.

"You know it, sweetheart." I kissed her on the shoulder and then on the lips. Then silently I stood pulling her to her feet. "A quick shower?" I said to her causing a smile to grow across her full lips. Little did I know that day was the beginning of the end and things would never be the same from that moment ever after it. If only I had known...I wish I had known...

To Be Continued...

With the right feedback of course.

Arma
Arma
1 Followers
12