Average Wifey Files #13

Story Info
Phone sex problem solved with... phone sex!
2.7k words
4.33
13k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my hubby, but Michael is not perfect. One of his imperfections that had bothered me for years was knowing that when he was traveling for business, he often would have phone sex with random strangers. The toll charges left an undeniable trail of activity.

Then I told my close friend Jen about it. I was venting to her, not really looking for her to solve my problem. But she is a smart girl and suggested something rather devious, yet delicious. "Wouldn't you love to try it?"

I nodded my head yes. "Wow, I honestly would." Then I changed to a wistful shake of my head and sighed, "but I don't think I could pull it off."

"Oh Kathleen. You could do it! I could help you." Then Jen surprised me with her big-eyed confession, "I have experience."

"What?!" I shot at her.

"Um hmm" she hummed with a naughty smile. "Michael isn't the only one into phone sex."

"Oh my god... Dave too?" I wasn't so naïve as to think I was the only wife in the world with a hubby who did phone sex. But, Dave? Jen was cute as a button and a bundle of charm and personality. I couldn't believe it. "And you did this idea of yours?"

"Yep. And trust me, Kathleen, you have no idea how hot it is. Dave has only done it with me sense then!" The twinkle in her eye enticed me. The dramatic shimmy of her shoulders as if she were jiggling her breasts in a dirty dance inspired me.

"Okay Jen, let's do it!" We moved to my computer as she tutored me step by step.

"First, you need to create an email account that fits a phone sex identity." Jen laughed at the blank look on my face. "Try this: MILF4phone4U."

I laughed as I typed it out, requesting it. "Already taken? Wow."

Jen laughed, "Oh my god, Kathleen! Of course it is... that's the addy that I registered!" We both laughed. As naughty as this plan was, I was actually having fun.

I took some initiative and said, "How about..." reading out loud as I typed "MILFphonefuck4U." I hit the ENTER key and instantly a message informed me that my choice was available.

"You got it, girl!" Jen was just as excited as I was! I completed the registration process and became the proud owner of a brand new email account. Jen shook her head as she read it out loud, "MILFphonefuck4U... Damn Kathleen, yours is even more naughty sounding than mine is!"

"Okay, what's next?" I was definitely into it now.

"You need to get a google phone number. Make sure you choose a different area code from yours." A few mouse clicks later, I was selecting a phone number with an area code from another state. Jen grabbed her cellphone. "Let me call the number to see if it is working."

My hand was trembling as I waded into this devious plan of deception. I held my iPhone, staring at the screen anxious to get her test call. Seconds later, my phone rang as the display announced an incoming call from Jen. "It works!" I blurted out.

Jen smiled and said, "And now the moment of truth. You are ready to do this, right?"

I nodded.

"Okay. Sign in to your new email account and let's compose an email."

I typed in MILFphonefuck4U and then my password. A few clicks later my fingers were ready to compose an email. "Okay Jen, I am going to really need your help here."

She smiled, as she propped her elbows up on the desk and settled her chin into the palms of her hands. "Well. We need to compose an email that will be believable and irresistible. It has to grab him."

We worked on it for about fifteen minutes. Finally, we had a draft that was ready to go. I read it out loud one last time to get Jen's final affirmation.

------CONGRATULATIONS! You have been randomly selected to receive a free gift from MILFphonefuck4U! One of our dirty-talking girls is ready to take your phone call, by appointment only, to share in a conversation that we GUARANTEE will make you cum big time! To reserve your free appointment, you must reply to this email within three days. Then one of our girls will email you her name and phone number and schedule a time for you to call her. Remember, this first call is FREE!--------------

Jen smiled and said, "Oh Kathleen, that is good! Are you ready to send it?"

I felt very nervous. But, I was as ready as I would ever be. I pointed the mouse arrow and clicked on SEND. "There it goes!" Nervous? Yes. But so alive!

Jen then continued in her tutor role. "Now. When he replies to the email, make sure you offer him appointment times to choose from that are when he can be alone and when you know that I can be there to be by your side when you take the call."

"Jen, this is so naughty! WE are so naughty!"

Sure enough, just a few HOURS later Michael replied. Of course he absolutely no idea it was me behind the email offer. I gave him two choices for the next day that just so happened to fit his alone time in the hotel room and, of course, Jen's availability. He chose the 4pm time slot. I called Jen and excitedly shared the news with her.

"Oh Kathleen. It is happening! I can't wait! I will make sure I am at your house by 3pm at the latest. We will need to get your mind prepared for your appointment!" We both laughed.

Then Jen got serious. "Kathleen, you do realize that even though I will do my best to coach you, it still comes down to you being naughty and believable, right? And if you pull it off, you will become his go to girl."

"Uh huh, I know that." My voice trembled as I thought about it. I was smack-dab in the middle of a deception aimed at tricking Michael into having phone sex with me as I pretended to be a total stranger. And if I executed the plan properly, I would get him hooked on me and off of any of the others he had tried. High risk, high reward.

The next day, just after 2pm, Jen arrived at my home. There was no small talk as she got right down to business. "What are you going to wear?"

"Wear?"

"You have to act the part, Kathleen! It's the only way you can keep track of the seduction you plan for him. Come on, let's go see what you have." We walked back to my bedroom. "Choose something that makes you feel very sexy."

As I pulled open the drawer where I kept my slinky and sexy nightwear, Jen surprised me as she pulled her tank top off and then reached back to unclasp her bra. Before I could even pull out my favorites to choose from, she was topless as she wriggled out of her jeans. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Hey, this is on the job training. I told you I would be by your side. And that is exactly what I plan on doing!" Her bubbly personality was overpowering, even as she slid her panties down and sat down naked on the edge of my bed. I tried not to stare, but it was the first time I had seen her naked. It was quite a sight.

Slightly dazed, I held up a pink nightie that I knew Michael loved and asked, "What do you think?"

She stood up and held the nightie against my me, eyeing how it would look. It was a tense moment for me. That Jen stood inches away from me totally naked just added more to the tension. "Does it make you feel sexy?"

"Michael loves it" I replied.

"But does it make YOU feel sexy?" She playfully pointed her finger at me to emphasize that word 'you' and then let it flitter down my neckline and brush over my breast.

"Yes, I feel sexy,,, I mean it makes me feel sexy." I was embarrassed over my flub.

"Ok then. A pink nightie for Kathleen!" She held it in her hands, moved back to sit down on the edge of my bed and charmed me with her smile as she said, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well, are you going to get undressed and put on your nightie?!" She giggled at my obvious lack of balance in the moment.

I was so deep into this naughty pool of seduction and deceit, I was a bit overwhelmed and feeling confused. "Undressed... yes..." I muttered as I tried to clear my head.

As I stripped, Jen moved to my drawer and delicately flipped through what was left. I felt so tense and aroused as I undressed, then slipped the pink nightie over my naked body. I turned to look at myself in the mirror. I immediately remembered why Michael loved this nightie. It left very little to the imagination! The form of my 36c breasts were hardly veiled. My freshly shaved pussy not only clearly showed through, but as I lifted my arms up, the lower edge rose to my hips, leaving my married pussy completely exposed.

The mirror not only reflected my image, but in the background was Jen. I could see her bent over as she looked through the drawer. I silently told myself, "Stop it Kathleen! This is about Michael! FOCUS." I had never felt such strong feelings towards Jen like this before. Of course, I had never seen her bent over naked with her pussy peaking between her legs either! I had to push those unexpected feelings aside if I was going to be successful in this phone call with Michael.

"Oh, I like this one!" Jen held up an absolutely obscene little piece of lace and open fishnet that hung like a cape over her shoulders. "Where are the bottoms?"

I blushed as I said, "I lost them."

"Lost them?! Oh there has to be a good story behind that one! But we will have to get to that later. Time to prepare for your phone call!" Jen was even more energetic than normal. Her passion for this naughty plan was contagious. She bounced from the bedroom and down the hallway towards the living room, her shapely, naked ass leading me to follow her.

Jen settled into a chair next to the couch. "You lay on the couch and try to relax now, Kathleen. Time to get your mind ready." I leaned back on the couch, feeling so vulnerable and exposed in my pink nightie.

"Oops!" I said as I stood back up. "Almost forgot my phone!" I hurried to the bedroom and retrieved it. When I returned to the couch, Jen had turned the chair so that it was directly facing me on the couch.

She calmly reviewed the plan. "Now remember, he cannot know it is you. You want him to believe that you are horny to talk with him about his wife. Convince him that you love hearing a man cum to naughty fantasies of his wife." I nodded as I took a few cleansing breaths.

"And remember. If you feel lost or are not sure what to say, just give me the hand signal of your palm to the ceiling and I will try to give you a prompt to help you along. Brief pauses are not a problem. A loss of words is."

As 4pm approached, Jen continued giving me tips to help prepare me. She also sat in that chair casually displaying her body which also fueled the fire of my lust. It was an odd mix of nerves, visual stimulation and mental preparation that had my pussy plenty wet before Michael even called.

Finally, the moment of truth arrived. My phone rang. Caller ID displayed it was Michael. I slipped into my sultry, sexy, disguised voice as I answered my phone on speaker, "Hello baby. You are right on time!"

His voice was hesitant at first, which Jen had told me might be the case. I settled his nerves by asking him what he did for a living. As I listened to him, it was like I was hearing a different side of him than I had ever heard. As I played the part of a stranger, I found myself listening more carefully to him than I usually did.

"And you are a married man, right?"

"Yes I am."

"Tell me about her." Jen rolled her hand at me directing me to go on... say more. I spoke again before Michael could reply. "Is she sexy, baby?"

"Wow... didn't think we would be talking about my wife!" There was a long pause.

I almost froze. Then Jen pointed at her breasts and then at mine. I nodded to let her know I understood. I gained my composure and said, "Well, tell me about her body. Does she have nice tits, baby?"

As Michael softly moaned 'yes' Jen was straining to lick her own breast. She pointed and signaled again. I nodded and said to Michael, "I bet you love to suck them, don't you baby?"

I could sense Michael feeling more at ease as he answered, "Oh yes I do." Before I could reflect his comment back to him he quickly added, "and I bet you would love me to suck your tits too, baby."

I smiled as I moaned, "oh yes... I would love that baby. My nipples are big and pink. Very suckable."

Michael moaned, "mmm... sounds like my wife's nipples... light pink nipples the size of tennis balls."

Jen licked her lips and smiled as she nodded and pointed at my breasts. My light, pink, tennis-ball sized nipples were feeling hard and aroused. I felt it. Jen saw it. Michael envisioned it as I prompted him to go further.

"Would be so hot to suck hers AND yours at the same time." As I listened to him moan, Jen silently got up from her chair and moved next to me. She reached down and lifted the bottom hem of my nightie up to fully expose my breast, leaned in and rubbed our breasts together.

"Oh fuck yes, baby... our tits touching as you lick them both." My words were dripping with authentic passion and desire.

"Yes. Bite her nipple, then yours. Back and forth." Jen licked her fingers and then used them to pinch my nipple and then her own. Back and forth, my nipple then her own.

As I moaned Michael continued, "You would like that, wouldn't you baby? You want to feel my tongue all over you?"

I nodded as I looked at Jen's mouth. She flapped her hand to signal me to talk. I was so lost in her attention I had briefly lost focus! I got back on track. "Michael, I want you to run your tongue along my neck..."

...Jen flicked her tongue along my chin and then my neck...

"And then along my tits." As Michael moaned, Jen followed my directions.

"And now baby,,, lower." Jen moved in sync with my interactive exchanges with Michael. As she slithered her tongue lower, I moaned.

Michael spoke, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes... don't stop!"

With his voice growing in lust more and more, he said, "I am gonna lick those pussy folds of yours."

I whimpered aloud as Jen moved her tongue between my folds and took a long, greedy ride up my slit. "Oh fuck yes!" I nearly screamed.

Michael continued to banter with me, moving from fantasies of his tongue on my body and my mouth on his cock and ultimately his fucking my wet pussy. And Jen made it all seem so real, so intense, so unexpectedly forbidden.

As Michael and I bounced our conversation between his desire for me and his wife, his lust exploded on my body on so many different levels. His mind on the body of who he thought was a stranger. His mind on MY body as he talked about me. And Jen amazingly shadowing his thoughts and words over my body making my own orgasm utterly real and unrehearsed.

By the time the phone call came to an end, Michael had experienced a level of phone sex like never before as he mixed his fantasy image of the voice on the other end of the phone with the real images of his wife. Incredibly, deceitfully, successfully, , , I was BOTH!