All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #19'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was hot

its not easy to do hot without cheating, but you did it. More *****

unh0unh0over 10 years ago

LOVE the stories and the variety they encompass! But have a question that begs to be addressed: Are we ever gonna get the story on Kathleen's affair that was the background issue in File #01, birthing this whole series?? Her unfaithfulness spurs Michael to cheat with a friend's wife in their own kitchen while Kathleen is just outside. That's a HUGE betrayal! Brought on by what, exactly? You have simply gone on, ignoring that huge beginning, even to the extent of having Kathleen tell us in #019 that she'd "...NEVER act on it." concerning a cheating fantasy. Well apparently she certainly would and did. So pull back the curtain and let us in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with unh0...

Yes Kathleen... those of us who have digested your "Files" have noticed the interesting twist of perspective on the characters since "File #1". We would love to get more than just a glimpse of what lies beneath! Keep writing... and take a few risks to entertain us to what might be history to you, but "hotstory" for many of us readers!

Spenserforhire1Spenserforhire1about 9 years ago
Delicious

Thanks for your erotic imagination and your willingness to share....please write more Wifey!

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago
Phew

That was some hot fantasy there. You paint wonderful pictures

catchandreleasecatchandreleaseover 7 years ago
very good!

I love the way you write!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Averagewifey

An average wifey maybe, but definitely an above average whore.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Averagewhore

Averagewhore with another trashy story. If this was an average wife, there would be no marriages.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Whew ! Hot? I guess it’s hot !!

The excitement that you build is out of this world sexy. Would love for him to fondle one of her breasts as he pounded his wife inches from Kathleen’s trembling body. Very well done. Exceptional writing. 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous