Avon Calling Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH DEAR SWEET FUCKING JESUS," Ida screamed, piercing the awed silence in the penthouse living room.

Looking over Ida's shoulder, Rahim could clearly see the discombobulated, nearly cataclysmic, expression on the older woman's cumcovered face.

"You gonna be a big girl, Ida..and take it like a woman," Rahim asked mockingly, holding his finger in place, waiting for just the right moment to push it in to the second knuckle.

"It's gonna hurt a little...but trust me, Lady..its gonna be well worth it," Rahim added with soft cynicism, to the woman who was almost three times his age.

"Ida Baby....HA HA..your ass is gonna feel like a 747 landed back there!" Rahim sighed prophetically to himself.

* * * * *

The fact that she was cheating on her husband, or that there was a group of bedazzled onlookers surrounding her while she was doing it, didn't matter now to Ida. Even the reality that she was naked and bent over on a sofa, covered in what amounted to a gallon of frothy male lust from her scalp, all the way down to her tits, was secondary for the 55 year old saleswoman.

The only thing in Ida's consciousness, as Rahim forcefully prepared her virgin ass for the arrival of his massive male member, was praying to God she would be enough of a woman that she didn't black out under the dizzying array of sensations flooding her body.

Wrapping her fists savagly into the worn cushions of Deloris Franklin's sofa, Ida tried holding her ass as steady as possible, eventhough it felt like Rahim was holding a blowtorch against her rear end.

With Rahim's cock still firmly entrenched inside her seething vagina, Ida tettered on her knees as the young black stud tediously jabbed his middle finger all the way into her ass.

"AAARRGGGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAHHHRRGGGRRRRHHHHHH," Ida winced loudly, feeling as if her anus had been corked like a genie's bottle.

* * * * *

Scooping and scrubbing all the Vasoline he could into Ida's rear end, Rahim gave the loving attention of a skilled craftsmen as she prepared the older woman's ass. Squiggling his middle finger around Ida's rectum, as if it were a straw stirring a drink, after 3 or 4 minutes of intense lubrication, Rahim finally felt as if Ida was ready to have her tail plundered for the very first time.

Inching his finger slowly out from Ida's bum, it slipped free from her anal grip with a fleshy wet thud. Rubbing the remaining amount of Vasoline in quick circles around the entrance of the married woman's bunghole, Rahim reached over and grabbed one more fingerfull of lubricant to lather up his own jock.

When he was finally done, Rahim's cock looked like a grotesquely large and shiny yellowish and black billyclub rising up from his crotch. Squeezing his slick penis between the fingers of his left hand, Rahim used his right to hold open Ida's anus, just enough for him to aim his pokerchip sized cockhead right for the greased up opening awaiting it.

* * * * *

"AAAHHHHH...AAAAHHHHH...AAAAHHHHH," Ida gurgled out from the core of her being when she felt Rahim's manhood powerfully usurp possession of her asshole.

Ida could feel the young black buck's body above her vibrate like a stock car engine and his hot breath caress the back of her neck as he tried getting his erection through the button sized opening of her flaming rear.

"You feel that, Baby....you feel my black dick in your ass...HUH?" Ida heard Rahim ask as he scalded her milky white asscheeks once agian with his spanking hand.

"UUUMMMMPPPHHH," Ida gasped loudly.

"HHUUHHH," Rahim relentless continued.

"YYESSS...GGGOOODDDDAAAMMMNNIIIITT...YYYESSSS..I FEEL IT," Ida cried back.

"You feel my dick?" Rahim interrogated.

"Yes," Ida hiccuped.

"My big black dick," Rahim baited.

"..Yes," Ida replied with tensed hesitation.

"What was that?" Rahim quizzed.

"YES," Ida groaned louder.

"Well then say it," Rahim crudely hissed as he pushed his pelvis forward.

"Your....your...dicccckkkkkkaaahhhh...I feel your dick...your big black dick in my ass....GGOODDDDDAAMMMNNNIIITT...I DO!" Ida yelped as Rahim pressed another inch of his steely cock into her widening rectum.

"Your ass feel like its on fire, Ida?" Rahim mockingly questioned.

"OHH..GOD..YES," Ida spastically barked.

"Does it burn?" Rahim continued.

"Yes," Ida weakly answered, on the verge of tears.

"You want me to put that fire out..Huh?" Rahim offered. "You want me to shot all this soothing white cum out of my big black dick and paint the inside of your ass?"

"...YES....PLEASE GOD....YES," Ida replied once more, this time with her entire head and face buried against the sofa cushions in front of her as she forced her ass backwards, imploring the seething young stud to fulfill his promise of putting that deep seeded fire out.

* * * * *

It appeared to Rahim as if the seven inch circumfrance of his dick had been constricted down to a mere two, as it boared its way into Ida Morgan's rear end. Holding the base of it steady with his left hand, Rahim used his right to grip Ida's demure asscheeks, pulling her tail backwards toward the impaling piece of rigid black flesh that rose majestcially from his groin.

"GET IN THERE," Rahim gruffly hissed between gritted teeth as he lunged his weight forward.

"UUUHHHAAAHHOOOGGGRRHHUUAAAHH," He heard Ida cry out from below as he slowly filled her virgin rectum to the brim.

Reaching down with his slick fingers, Rahim grabbed his heavy balls and started to slap them upwards, right into the completly exposed pink greasy target of Ida's pussy. Hearing the sound of his nutsack wetly colliding with the kneeling woman's vagina, Rahim looked up to make sure all the other guys in the room could hear the decadent sound as well. Seeing the amused looks on their faces, Rahim knew that they had.

With his helmet shaped, bulbous cockhead now securly deposited inside Ida's behind, it didn't take long for his most sensitive body part to feel the warm clutching power of the married woman's rectal muscles. Tapping his balls lightly, as they melted into the searing soup of Ida's pussy, Rahim knew it wouldn't be long before his scalding lust exploded into her burning asshole.

* * * * *

It seemed as if a strange paralysis had griped the outer fringes of Ida's body as her boiling pubic area became the center of her sensory universe. Rahim's black serpant had twisted itself so far up into Ida's rear, it felt as if her body had become nothing more than a popsicle on the stud's thick and deep penetrating stick.

Pressing her face into the cushiony material of the sofa, Ida kept her ass high in the air for her young black lover. So engrossed by what Rahim was doing behind her, Ida hadn't even noticed that several of the members of his posse had taken positions to each side of her bent over body and were preparing to hold her quivering shoulders steady as Rahim began to fuck Ida's backside to oblivion.

Tilting her head up to gasp for air, Ida was stunned when one of the men, that had just taken his turn with her, stuck his tongue right down her gasping mouth, giving her a sadistic but perfectly timed french kiss.

All three of Ida's main bodily orafices were now plugged; Her ass by Rahim's huge cock, her pussy by his heavy and swinging balls, and now her mouth by the faceless but powerful stranger.

Unable to contain the reactions that were igniting inside her body, and without any way of allowing her built up passion to bleed forth, Ida's body imploded in a shattering, orgasmic fit.

* * * * *

Drawn to the carnally arousing sight of one of his friends forcefully french kissing the orgasming white woman, Rahim felt the landslide of his own release beginning. Looking down at the way his veiny penis flexed mightily under the brutal constrictions of Ida's asshole, the 20 year old black stud's head rocked back harshly and he felt as if two Roman candles had exploded inside his eye sockets.

As the sunami of sexual adrenaline rushing through his body crested, Rahim looked down at Ida's rear, as they orgasmed together, and was wowed by the animalistic way his cock plunged, jerked and twisted inside Ida's tight anus.

Rahim kept his dick buried inide Ida's tail until each of their orgasms had completly run their course. Taking savage enjoyment from the way Ida's body limply knelt in front of his, Rahim playfully tugged at his cock, causing Ida's behind to flinch each time he nudged his phallic spear from side to side.

When he was finally ready to remove it, Rahim dabbed his finger back into the Vasoline jar and lined his spent jock with the lubricant as he slid it out of Ida's splayed anal ring.

With his submerged beast finally removed, all Rahim could do was take a couple of delerious steps back to admire his work.

"You can see her fucking tonsils," Rahim breathlessly laughed to his friends, inviting them over to join him, so they to could enjoy the sight of Ida Morgan's now gaping asshole staring back at them.

* * * * *

Once all the pleasantries had been said and, one by one, all the men that Rahim had invited upstairs filtered out, Rahim, Sterling and DeeDee decided to run down to the local convenience store to buy some more beer with the fake ID Rahim had bought several months back.

Not knowing what to do with Ida, they simply left her in a heap on the sofa, to nakedly sleep off the exhaustion from the sexual marathon the kids had just put her through.

* * * * *

Ten minutes after Rahim, his brother, and his girlfriend left for the store, Deloris Franklin lugged her tired body up the steps to the 8th floor, desperate to get inside her apartment so she could soak in the tub for the rest of the evening.

12 hours at work thankfully didn't turn into 13 for Deloris when the entire nightshift had arrived on time. Able to sneak home an hour earlier than she had told Rahim on the phone, Deloris turned the key into the lock and stumbled lazily into her living room.

Walking over to the coat rack, the 37 year old woman sat down her bags, took off her jacket and turned towards the sofa so she could kick off her shoes.

"UHH....OOOHHH," Deloris immediatly groaned in shock, as soon as her eyes locked onto the naked female body, sleeping face down and peacefully on the family's couch...

To Be Continued...

12