Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled the pictures back and forth a dozen times, memorizing every detail of my father's cock and my mother's pussy and tits. I would never be able to look at either one of them again without thinking of these pictures, especially the one where mom was fucking my dad. There was no way I wasn't going to have a boner the next time I saw them. Who would have ever guessed they were so kinky?

The picture of my dad getting fucked just blew me away! He looked so hot in his negligee; he didn't look like a faggot or a queer. He just looked hot and sexy. I kept going back to the picture of him sucking mom's cock and the one where she had it shoved up his ass. Is this what married couples do? Are all parents like mine? I didn't think so. I comfortably settled on the idea that my parents were different in a way that excited and pleased me. It made me feel so alive and normal knowing my parents did stuff I had only fantasized about. I knew I would never feel guilty or funny about myself because I looked at gay pictures, nor about how nice it felt to wear women's panties. My dad did it and I wanted to, so that made it ok.

In a horny daze I tried to put everything back just the way I had found it before I stumbled back to my room, and flopped naked on my bed. My dick wasn't hard but I knew it would be soon enough. I wondered again if my dad was gay, and what was up with that cock my mom was wearing and fucking him with? If he was gay then there was no way my parents could be married. I finally decided my dad was bisexual. But if he was, then what did that make me? Was I bisexual or gay for getting turned on from seeing the pictures? I was still a virgin, but the more I looked at the gay magazine the more I knew I wasn't just straight. It wasn't from lack of trying that I still a virgin, though. I'd had girl friends, though no one steady right now. I had gotten into one girl's pants and played with her pussy and even gotten her turned enough to cum. The two of us had gotten into a lot of touching and kissing, but she would never let me go all the way with her. The most I could get her to do was to jack me off while I played with her tits and pussy.

Unable to decide what or who I was, I put all those thoughts aside and slipped on a pair of my new panties. I chose the cotton ones, the ones with pretty blue flowers. They felt so soft and safe and pretty, something a young innocent girl would wear, I thought. Immediately my dick started getting hard, but before it got stiff, I tucked it between my legs, hiding it, and stood and admired my girlish look in the mirror. My hairless chest and smooth tan legs made me look almost pretty in my new panties. You couldn't even tell I had a dick hidden inside my panties. I got harder and had to let my cock out from between my legs or it was going to break. I positioned the head so it stuck up over the top of the panties and smiled at my reflection. The mushroom head rested perfectly above a little bouquet of flowers.

I kept seeing my dad in his panties and that still had me confused. I'd stolen mine to jack off with, but I wondered where and how he got his. I think the best part was that he was wearing them in front of my mom. I wondered what it would be like to be able to walk around the house in panties and see mom's face. Would she think I looked hot and sexy or would she scream and call me a pervert? I knew how I wanted her to feel.

I opened my copy of BlewBoy and checked out the guys sucking and fucking again. I paid close attention to the pictures of the older men sucking off the younger guys. Could that ever be my dad and me I wondered? Would I ever want him to suck my cock and let me cum in his mouth? Hell yes, I laughed out loud. I'd never had a blow job and as horny as I was, I didn't think I'd care who gave me my first one.

I still wasn't too sure about the ass fucking though. How the hell did my dad do it? The cock my mom had up his ass was huge, at least eight inches long. Did it hurt, I wondered? I remembered the look pure look of joy on his face as my mom fucked him, and figured it couldn't hurt that much if dad was smiling like that. I had never touched myself sexually back there; now I wondered what it felt like. I rolled over on my side and slid my hand inside my panties, working my finger against my asshole. In the back of my mind I was aware of it being a dirty place, but that didn't stop me from working my finger up my ass to the first knuckle. It felt pretty good and it made my cock stir. I dared to push more in. I had half of my finger in now and easily slid it back and forth. Eventually it felt awesome. In that position, I couldn't get much more up my ass, but I knew my body well enough to know I liked how it felt.

I got up and searched my room for something bigger to stick up my ass. I knew I didn't want anything as big as the cock my dad had up his ass, but I wanted something bigger than my finger. I got excited when I saw a roll of unopened candies on my dresser. "A little cock," I said as I stripped off the colored paper and felt the smooth combination of foil and waxed paper surrounding the candy. This will do. I kept my panties on, rolled onto my side again, and pressed the blunt end of candy to my asshole. With very little resistance, the hard little candy dick slid right up my ass. I held onto the last round candy and fucked myself silly. This was too cool, I thought. I loved how it felt going in and out of my virgin ass. I even started to relax enough to experiment a little. I shoved it up my ass and squeezed my butt and rolled over on my back. What a surprise, my dick was rock hard. I pulled my panties down past my balls and started to beat off again. The weird sensation of having something up my ass only heightened the sensation, as I fucked myself and jacked off. I squeezed my butt muscles around the roll of candy and marveled at how kinky this all was. My ass felt warm and full as I got used to my improvised cock, and I wondered how long it took my dad to get used to having that big cock up his ass. With a little practice I figured I could eventually take that much too.

After a few minutes of experimenting, I rolled on my side again so I could fuck my ass as I beat off. I worked my little friend in and out of my ass and within minutes I was cumming. Beautiful white ribbons of cum flew from my cock and landed on my bedspread. This time I made sure I didn't get any sperm on my new panties. After cumming I just lay there panting, very satisfied with my new adventure. I think I may have dozed off for a few seconds and woke up in a panic. Where was the candy roll? Luckily, it hadn't been sucked up my ass. I pushed and my little cock easily slipped out of me. It lay inert on my bedspread, and I knew I would never be able to look at a roll of candy the same way again. I needed to get rid of my little partner but I didn't want to touch it. I laughed as I ran around my room looking for a tissue to pick it up with. I finally found one and gingerly picked it up, walked it to the kitchen basket, and buried it under a wet mess of coffee grounds.

"Well I think this younger generation of ours is killing themselves," Mr. McGraw pontificated. He didn't bother looking at me but I knew he was talking about me. This had been going on for over two hours now and it was driving me crazy. He was such a tight ass and had a negative opinion on everything and everyone that didn't agree with his views. He had seen me smoking a cigarette when we stopped for gas, and he just couldn't let it go; he had to preach about the evils of smoking. My dad didn't disagree with him, even though he smoked too. Once in awhile dad would add a "Right Laverne," or "I agree." My mother and Mrs. Tight-ass were talking about god knows what in the backseat, stayed out of the conversation entirely. I kind of got the impression the mother of the groom agreed with her husband, but only because he was her husband.

The last hour of the ride had been the worst. My legs and back were as stiff as my dick. The damn thing just would not go away. I kept wondering if dad was wearing panties, and did mom watch him put them on, and did that make her horny? I wondered if she was wearing her crotchless panties, and would I be able to see her pussy if I had an opportunity to look up her dress. With all these sexy thoughts going through my head, it was no wonder I was hard as a log. I almost hadn't worn my stolen panties, but at the last minute I had slipped on the red thong. I loved how the little thin strip of material felt wedged against my asshole. Once in awhile I would steal a glance at my father's crotch to see if he was hard. He wasn't, as far as I could tell.

If my darn car hadn't broken down, I would have been riding in comfort instead of being trapped like I was. I would have burned a joint and probably jerked off at least twice by now. My gay magazine would have been opened to the pages I liked best; the one where the guy my dad's age was sucking off the kid. I loved how you could see cum flowing out around the corners of his lips. My cock jumped in my pants and I quickly closed my legs and shifted them from the middle of the hump. Unfortunately when I did, my leg came in contact with my dads; that felt weird but nice. The more I tried to will it away, the more my dirty mind kept going back to the pictures of my mom's naked body, of her fucking dad, and him sucking her cock. I couldn't resist discreetly raking a finger across the length of my cock. This, of course, only guaranteed that it stayed hard. Finally, after four long hours, we arrived at our motel.

"All right, big guy, you've got your own room," My dad said, as he handed me my room key. "I don't want to hear any wild parties going on in there," He laughed and gave me funny smile. I could have sworn his eyes briefly flashed down to my crotch. I couldn't help but blush.

"Yeah, right, dad." I wondered if there was a double meaning to that "big guy" comment.

"Get cleaned up and get some rest, honey," My mom told me. "We're going to meet Mary Beth and her fiancé, Arnie, at the restaurant at 5:00 pm for the wedding rehearsal, and then we'll be eating afterwards." Mary Beth is 20, her brother Tim is 16, two years younger than I, and all three of us are really close. I couldn't wait to see them.

"Ok mom," I said, and gave her a kiss on the cheek and accidentally brushed against her breast. My cock jumped again, and I could have sworn my mother deliberately pushed back at my hand while it was in contact with her boob. My arm felt on fire and I blushed. I wanted to put my hand over the front of my pants to cover up, but didn't dare. I turned towards my room to hide what I knew had to be showing. "Can you call me in case I fall asleep?" I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep. I had other plans. All I could think about was how hot my mom's tits had just felt against my arm. Flashbacks of her hairy pussy danced in my head as I fumbled with the key. I also wondered if she brought her fake cock. Were my parents going to be fooling around this weekend, and if they did, would I be able to hear them through the wall?

"Of course I will honey," mom said, as she came up beside me. Her eyes briefly went to my crotch and I'm sure I saw a small smile quickly flash across her face before she kissed my cheek again. "You take a nap and rest up; we'll call you in time to get dressed," she said. Her breast was pressed hard against my arm again and I swear I could feel her nipple poking into my arm. She held it there for what seemed like way too long to be accidental. "My big handsome son needs a nap, I bet, after that hard trip," She said, as she moved her boobs against my captured arm. The heat coming from her body could have started a fire.

I almost looked down at my arm to see if the skin had turned red. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep, even if I wanted to, now. "Thanks mom," I said, as I looked directly at her breasts. My cock wanted out of my pants in the worst way. I gave mom another quick peck on the cheek; then I did something so outrageous, that I have no idea where I got the nerve. I must have been out of my mind, because I actually pressed my cock against her thigh and held it there momentarily, before I moved back. I could have cum, I was that excited from rubbing up against mom that way.

She gave me a long curious look, and then put her hand to my flushed face and rubbed my cheek. "My handsome son is growing up right before my eyes." There was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes that made me blush again. She knew what I had done, and she didn't seem upset by it.

I turned to hide my hard-on, grabbed my bag, and went into my room. I was going to be too busy jerking off for the next hour or so, and I couldn't wait to get started. Memories of my mom's tits and rubbing against her were still fresh in my mind as I checked out my room. It wasn't anything fancy; it was one large room, with a double bed and bathroom. At least it had cable. I'd never stayed in a motel room by myself, so this was pretty cool. It was almost like I was by myself, and it made me feel kind of grown up. I threw my bag on the dresser; double locked the door, pulled the shades, turned on the AC, and flipped the TV on. I stripped my clothes off (except for my panties) and stood in front of the mirror, and admired my woody hidden behind my panties. I adjusted my dick so it extended up over the top. The silky material only made my lump of cock look bigger, and I couldn't wait to jack off. For the first few minutes, every noise in the parking lot made me jump and look out behind the curtain. I tried to listen for noises from my parent's room, but other than the low rumble of base from their television, I couldn't hear anything.

I thought about jerking off, but decided to take a quick shower first. I carefully took my panties off and immediately missed the pressure of the thong against my ass. I brought it to my nose and sniffed it and smiled when I found a faint odor. I carefully buried them in the bottom of my bag before I showered. When I finished I came back out and flopped naked on the bed, and pulled out the gay magazines. I spread them out on the bed and started playing with my cock again. It made me hard looking at the guys sucking each other off, and I wondered if I could actually do it with a guy. I knew sooner or later someone was going to suck me off and I couldn't wait to have my first blowjob. As for actually putting a cock in my mouth and letting some guy cum in my mouth, well, I still wasn't too sure about that. I wanted to try it, but it really sounded gay. Then I thought about my dad with his mouth full of fake cock. Did he suck real cock, too, or was it just with my mom and her fake cock? I just didn't know about all those labels like gay or bisexual, but I sure was curious. Were you gay if you let some guy suck you off? Or were you just gay if you were the one sucking? And ass fucking, what about that? Were you only gay if it was your ass getting fucked? I wondered what it would feel like to fuck someone up the ass. The whole thing was driving me crazy.

To stop myself from thinking about all that, I changed panties. This time I put on my blue lace thongs. I pulled the thin string tight between my butt cheeks until it was comfortably rubbing against my ass. I liked the way you could easily slip your cock out around the pouch so you could stroke yourself. I opened my fuck magazine and looked again at the mouthfuls of cum and wondered if other guy's sperm tasted as good as mine. Would I gag, I wondered, or would I like it? All such mysterious and unanswerable questions!

"How about a little ass play, Dell?" I said out loud. I'd forgotten to bring a roll of candy with me, so I used my finger again. I slowly worked it in and out and enjoyed the now familiar feeling again. I had been butt fucking myself almost daily now, and really liked it. I closed my eyes and saw my mom with her big cock. This time I was on my knees, and mom was holding her cock to my ass. I could almost hear mom say, "My big boy needs his mother to fuck him, doesn't he?" I almost blew my load thinking about her fucking me up the ass. How hot was that? It wasn't a huge hurdle for me to mentally think about her as some kind of hot slut making me take her cock. I kept working my finger in and out of my ass, and even mouthed the words, "Fuck me mom, fuck my ass!" Did my dad say the same things to her? Did he beg mom to fuck him? I wondered where you bought dildos and fake cocks. Did mom buy it, or did my dad get it for her, I wondered? There were a few adult bookstores within a few miles of where we lived, but I had never dared go in them. I guess I would have to get up the nerve sometime soon and see if they sold them.

I put down my magazine and tucked my cock back inside my panties and walked around my room and admired myself in the mirror from all angles. I tried to imagine what kind of guy I would want to suck off or suck me off. All the young guys in the magazine kind of put me off and intimidated me. Most of them were to pretty or muscular and weren't the kind of guys I would normally hang out with. It was the older guys, the men my dad's age I was attracted to. I could see myself being sucked off by an older guy while wearing my panties, and kind of pretending I was his girl. I pulled my panties off and stood in front of the mirror and started to jack off again. I held the magazine up in front of me so I could see my reflection in the mirror, and I pretended it was me that was getting his cock sucked. This time, when I came, my spunk hit the mirror and stuck there. Wow! I'd never cum like that before. I sat back on the bed and admired my handy work a few minutes, before I wet a towel and cleaned up my mess. What I missed with the towel I scooped up with my finger and ate. I smacked my lips and grinned. "Cum sucker," I said out loud, and laughed and flopped back on the bed and fell asleep within minutes.

"Dell, are you up? Dell, we're leaving in 20 minutes," My dad called as he rapped loudly on my door. I woke with a start. I could hear my name being called and heard the knocking, but it took me a minute to figure out where I was.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud, as I sat straight up in bed and shook my head to clear the cobwebs. "Just a minute dad!" I said, as I threw my legs off the bed and stood up. It took me a moment to orientate myself. "Just a minute dad," I called again, as I stumbled to the door. I almost opened it when I realized I was naked. "Fuck!" I mumbled, as I ran to the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my waist, and hurried back to the door. I forgot the door was still chained, and almost broke my nose when I went to open it. It banged back and startled me. After I regained my composure, I managed to get the chain off the lock and opened the door. "Hi dad," I said trying to shield my eyes from the bright sunlight that streamed into my face. "Are we leaving?" I asked numbly.

"Yea, get dressed," He said and chuckled. "Forget how to open a door?" He laughed. "Old stuffy wants to get there early." He was, of course, referring to Mr. McGraw.

I laughed at his reference to Mr. McGraw. "Yeah, ok, just give me a few minutes." I said, as I backed into my room, intending on shutting the door. "Mom said she was going to call me." I lamely said, as I held the towel tight around my waist. I didn't dare look to see if it was covering me all the way.

Instead of leaving my dad followed me in. "How's the room?" He asked casually, as he stepped inside my room and surveyed it, making sure he was getting his money's worth.

"Just fine dad, it's pretty neat," I said, as I casually swept my arm about what I thought was a pretty spacious room. My arm froze when it came to my bed. The two gay magazines lay open on top of the bed. I'd forgotten to put them away before I fell asleep. I couldn't decide if I should throw myself on top of them, or just kill myself right there. I was so dead. I looked at my dad and groaned inwardly when I realized he was looking at the same thing I was. His eyes were locked on the two fuck magazines and a perplexed look spread across his face. The top one was open to the picture of the older man sucking off the younger guy. It was the one I liked the best, and the one I had jacked off to.

123456...8