Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted for a few minutes, I ordered a burger and then Rick stepped through the door and dropped heavily into the booth pushing Becky up against the window.

"Aaron, my man. Are you here stealing my girl?"

"Hey, when you have the best looking girl in town, I think you have to be prepared for some competition!" I shot back.

"Yes she is isn't she," Rick replied. "She's just the girl for me."

I thought I saw a slight look of resignation or something on Becky's face as he pulled her close to him.

Rick said "What are you doing tonight?"

Having no plans I said, "Nothing yet."

"Why don't you come to the party I'm having. I have my own place, a house on 7th and Lamont – number 7047."

"That sounds great, what time," I asked.

"Once you're done that burger, come over. You can help me set up. Bring something to drink."

"OK, see you there."

Becky looked over at me and I could not tell what her expression was, it was somewhat blank. She got out of the booth slower than necessary and glanced my way again. I could have sworn she was imploring me with her eyes not to come. Then I thought I heard Rick mutter under his breath, "Come on slut, let's go."

"Whoa!" I thought, "What's going on there." Of course, with my new "attitude" I was feeling tough towards the world and no longer wanted to miss out. So I was going to be there come hell or high water. A party at Rick's place was sure to include lots of women.

It was a little weird being invited to Rick's place. We were not exactly friends, but not enemies either. He had been a football player and was the kind of guy who intimidated everyone he could. But, he had replaced the windshield on my Chevy and helped me get a side rear window to replace the one which was cracked so I had a reasonably favourable impression of him. We had never crossed swords.

I got to Rick's about half an hour later, after picking up half a case of beer from a guy who always had some for sale to minors. I rang the doorbell and Becky answered. To my surprise she was dressed in type of French Maid's outfit. It was stunning, with a short black skirt, and stockings, which I could see the tops of and a white blouse – open to expose her breasts which were pushed up by a black bra reminiscent of the girls at the gas station opening so many years ago.

I'm sure houseflies had room and the time to fly around my mouth while I gaped at this incredibly arousing sight. And arousing it was. "Hello Sir," Becky said. "Please come in."

"Uh, Hi Becky – wild outfit!" I exclaimed.

She said nothing to that, closed the door behind me and asked, "May I take your beer Sir?" I said sure and followed her as she walked to the kitchen in shoes with spiked heels that looked to be 4" high.

"Where's Rick," I asked.

"Master will be back soon Sir. He asked that I make sure Sir is comfortable" She replied. "Would Sir like a beer?"

What the hell? "Why are you talking like this Becky?"

"In Master's house, I obey Master's commands."

"Oh." I said stupidly, and after a few moments said, "Sure I'll have a beer."

With that, Becky opened one beer, placed it on a serving tray, stepped up to me, kneeled while holding the tray level with the top of her head and said softly "Here Sir."

I took the beer, murmured "thanks" and watched as she walked to the fridge into which she put the remaining bottles, bending over slightly so that I saw the uncovered firm looking flesh of her bottom.

"Jesus," I thought. "What have I got myself into."

"So Aaron, does my little slut turn you on!" boomed Rick from the entrance to the kitchen. I was so startled I dropped the beer which spilled some before I could snatch it back up.

"Slut, get over here and lick up the beer on the floor!" Rick crowed at Becky.

"Yes Master."

"Do you want to fuck her Aaron?" Rick said softly behind me while Becky licked up the spilled beer, her pantiless ass sticking well up into the air. "She will do anything you want, suck your cock, you can fuck her ass – anything."

I had to admit, this scene was mind-fuckingly turning me on.

"There really is no party tonight," Rick said. "Or rather, there is but it consists of just those of us in this room."

Becky finished her duty and began to get up. "Stay where you are," Rick commanded.

She stopped.

"Spread your legs." She complied, now on her hands and knees with her knees about 18 inches apart.

Rick stepped over to her, pulled her skirt up off her bare bottom, placed his hand on one cheek and rubbed a finger across her anus and on into her vagina." Becky gasped with a sharp intake.

"How does that feel, slut?" he demanded.

"Wonderful Master, your fingers feel so good inside of me."

"Act like the true slut you are and tell me what you want Aaron to do to you, what you love."

"I want Aaron inside my pussy, I want him to shoot his sperm into me, I want to suck his cock, I want him to fuck me in the ass. I want him to abuse me in any way he wants."

I started to freak out. I was turned on, hot from the scene in front of me and incredibly hard. Yet ... at the same time this felt so wrong. Becky's eyes from the restaurant were haunting me. I could hear my mother's thoughts about respecting women in my mind and, as Becky's words "abuse me" sunk in, I knew I had to go. I fled, running to my car to the sound of Rick's laughter and his words fading as I ran, "I knew he didn't have the balls! Ha Ha Ha Ha."

Ha Ha Ha. Unbelievable. Fuck Fuck Fuck! I drove out of town and down a deserted road to a spot in the middle of nowhere, a grove of trees in a field where I often came for privacy. By the time I got there, I was hard again and masturbated to the new image of Becky in costume. So now I had a new fantasy image, but no orifice of any kind had ever experienced my virgin penis. I had no idea what the sensation of a blowjob or a fuck would be. I had no idea how this would affect my mind, or what kind of relationship I would be able to have with whoever I made love to. What did stick with me from this experience was, I wanted someone willing. There was no way I could convince myself that Becky really wanted me to use her in the ways Rick had prompted her to say. Yet the submission had turned me on. "God, how do I deal with this," I thought. Finished in body, mind and spirit I drove slowly home.

12